★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest toozdae08

@andloveyelledno

My problem is that YG had said in a statement that BB will be back in Oct-Nov.

I didn't pull that date out of nowhere but he said that. Then all the boys and not only GD said Nov - YB said it, GD said it and supposedly Ri said it.

If they had never said a thing about Nov. then I would have never had anything to be upset about. I already suspected that Nov. wasn't going to happen but I decided to have some faith and YG proved again that he can't keep a calendar.

Way back near the start of the year YG said BB would have 2 albums this year - a mini and a full with one coming in August. That didn't happen. He then said Oct- Nov. and that wont happen and now they're saying Dec. - Jan. and who knows if that will happen.

At this point I'm not believing anything or preparing for any comeback till I get a damn teaser.

--

Also I'm not too upset about this because I like the idea of BB being the start to 2011. 2010 has been a crap kpop year for me and I don't want BB associated with it - they can start 2011 with a bang.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

WTH!? January 2011?! Are u freaking kidding me?! I've been waiting and expecting for something in Nov., but now I have to wait more...I hate this! Seriously, didn't YG said the album is 80% done like 5 months ago?! Then GD said the same thing 2 months later?! OMG, YG seriously needs to get his fact straight from GD, the producer himself! And stop making all these lame dates that's not even dates! It's pissing me offf!!! So what are they gonna performed at the new concert?! old songs?! I'm sure VIP will be mad and YG will have to witness a bad concert...<___>...either that or they better be making their comeback during that concert as much as I know how busy and tiring they must be...even if one VIP sympathy them, another won't...

ANd no MAMA attendance either?!!? WHAT?! that's the only thing I've been looking forward to these days since they're pretty much missing in action in everything!!! GRRHHH!!...

I agree that this year YG Ent. has been f* up in their management...all of the artists comeback and hyped are OVERHYPED and the more he pushed back a comeback date, the more expectation people have...sometimes that's a bad thing than a good thing to me...I just wish YG would've shut up and release the album like GD said in the interview and release it unexpectedly like how Tell Me Goodbye MV was too...

Guest chopsticksandspoon

I've been keeping quiet and observing how all of you guys are cursing YG.

All I can say is that I am disappointed in all of you. You let yourself read into things, small comments, speculations when you guys said it yourself:

"I won't believe anything unless there is an official statement from YG. But I do hope they will release something by November."

When you keep on saying something, hearing it be said by everyone else, you start believing it as a fact. There has never been an official statement from YG. All there was were people saying, "The album will probably be out by November." "We're hoping to finish the album by November." "We're recording now and we'll probably be done by November."

Well, I'd rather the boys come out next year with an album they worked hard on, an album they spent blood and sweat working on, something that they put their all in - passion and love - to produce, THAN to have them release it this November when I know they aren't ready and satisfied with it.

Because, really, I'm sure you guys would all be angry and disappointed when they come out with something half-assed. Just like how the antis and the media will have a field day writing about Big Bang's downfall.

I hope you guys would understand that this comeback is important to them. And as people who love and appreciate their music, the fans should support them if they want to make their craft better and polished before releasing it.

That's the whole point of loving Big Bang - loving their music.

Guest peppermintsugar

I've been keeping quiet and observing how all of you guys are cursing YG.

All I can say is that I am disappointed in all of you. You let yourself read into things, small comments, speculations when you guys said it yourself:

"I won't believe anything unless there is an official statement from YG. But I do hope they will release something by November."

When you keep on saying something, hearing it be said by everyone else, you start believing it as a fact. There has never been an official statement from YG. All there was were people saying, "The album will probably be out by November." "We're hoping to finish the album by November." "We're recording now and we'll probably be done by November."

Well, I'd rather the boys come out next year with an album they worked hard on, an album they spent blood and sweat working on, something that they put their all in - passion and love - to produce, THAN to have them release it this November when I know they aren't ready and satisfied with it.

Because, really, I'm sure you guys would all be angry and disappointed when they come out with something half-assed. Just like how the antis and the media will have a field day writing about Big Bang's downfall.

I hope you guys would understand that this comeback is important to them. And as people who love and appreciate their music, the fans should support them if they want to make their craft better and polished before releasing it.

That's the whole point of loving Big Bang - loving their music.

Except that G-Dragon and Seung Ri both mentioned something about the comeback being in November. I mean, they're in the group, jfc, if we can't believe what they say, who do we believe? What people are tired of is things like that, things like "oh maaaayyyybe" coming from MEMBERS OF THE GROUP THEMSELVES, just to find out that it's not true -- they should have just not said anything until things were more concrete, that's all.

No one in this thread is responding inappropriately to the news. You can be disappointed in us and judge us all you want, but keep it to yourself. We have more than enough reason to feel this way.

Guest andloveyelledno

@andloveyelledno

My problem is that YG had said in a statement that BB will be back in Oct-Nov.

I didn't pull that date out of nowhere but he said that. Then all the boys and not only GD said Nov - YB said it, GD said it and supposedly Ri said it.

If they had never said a thing about Nov. then I would have never had anything to be upset about. I already suspected that Nov. wasn't going to happen but I decided to have some faith and YG proved again that he can't keep a calendar.

Way back near the start of the year YG said BB would have 2 albums this year - a mini and a full with one coming in August. That didn't happen. He then said Oct- Nov. and that wont happen and now they're saying Dec. - Jan. and who knows if that will happen.

At this point I'm not believing anything or preparing for any comeback till I get a damn teaser.

--

Also I'm not too upset about this because I like the idea of BB being the start to 2011. 2010 has been a crap kpop year for me and I don't want BB associated with it - they can start 2011 with a bang.

When did YG say November? I honestly missed it. If he did say that then I stand corrected.

As for GD, I know he said at the end of the year (Which isn't specific), then he said he wanted to be out by November (wanted not will). Also when he said the album was 80% done, that interview was actually done a long time ago when he shot that CF. It's just that it was released recently.

This album took a long time to record. Probably much longer than YG or anyone else initially expected. Did you see how many times GD had Bom singing just one line?

We don't know who is responsible for this delay, we don't know if anyone really is responsible. It could just be circumstance.

In regards to the summer release, I think that's exactly what YG had planned to do but in the end that was scrapped because of Big Bang's Japanese activities. In his previous letter, YG said that the boys have a contract with their Japanese label and have certain obligations to meet. What did the boys do this summer? Promote in Japan. So I think that was something that was out of YG's hands.

The only mistake YG is making, clearly, is giving us an estimated date when it's not 100%. Even though he probably only does it because everyone is going crazy demanding for it, I rather he just remain quiet period and we'll just have to deal with it.

Agreed, I think it's best if they just start the new year with their comeback. That way they'll be eligible for the award season too.

Guest teenace

I used to be super annoyed with YG and his dates but now I'm in a state of not caring any more. Like the dates don't even matter anymore. Whenever they feel like bringing the album out and they're happy and healthy for it then I'll be happy or maybe I might not even be interested by then. I'm just done. I hate the feeling of waiting and am not a patient person but delays after delays has made me this way. Not caring anymore. I still love BB but they have disappointed me. Not YG but Big Bang. It's their album and YG said it was all on them. They can at least talk about it with the fans instead of staying silent and just making us wait for nothing. I'm done.

Guest chicvip

I think... ,, YG the think bigbang that should not comeback this time

because the YG Concert and had Goods to sell. Total expenses on traffic ,It would not be good

If launched the album at this time. result in sales of the album is not good. I think so.

Guest shinhdeplol

Tweet from @codeboram ^^

b4888047519c428ccce430e.jpg

YG Family ~~ 2010.12.4 we come back~~ time actually flies kk

http://moby.to/kjsos6

Trans by HuisuYoon @ twitter

cant wait till the concert :w00t:

THUY,

i will be moving this news here.

YG Entertainment to hold “2010 YG FAMILY CONCERT”

20101015ygfamily459x689.jpg

YG Entertainment has got some exciting news for ya’ll! The YG Family will be coming together to perform a special two-day concert at the end of their year for their devoted fans. An official statement from the crew reveals, ”We will be holding the ‘2010 YG FAMILY CONCERT‘ on December 4th and 5th at the Seoul Olympic athletic stadium.”

The YG Family has held their “ONE CONCERT” every year since 2003, however fans were left highly disappointed when the concert wasn’t held back in 2008 and in 2009. Being the first concert in three years, YGE will be bringing together their hottest stars - 2NE1, Gummy, Se7en, and Big Bang. PSY will also be joining them on stage as the newest family member.

2NE1 has consistently expressed their wish for a concert this year, and it seems as if it’s finally coming true. Big Bang also commented, “We’re extremely excited at the thought of being able to meet our fans after such a long absence.”

The two-day concert will seat a 36,000 member audience, and tickets start selling on October 28th at 8:00PM through Gmarket.

If you’re a YG fan and you’re in the area, be sure to grab your tickets. It’s definitely looking to be one of the most exciting concerts of the year!

Source + Photo: Star News

Taken from allkpop

Guest juang_bb

I kind of saw this coming already. in my last rant, which was 2 pages ago? i said that i don't have a problem waiting... all i really wanted and why i was so damn frustrated was the fact that YG is not saying anything whether we're supposed to be expecting SOMETHING in the next few weeks or not. NOW... YG has spoken... and as much as i hate it being pushed back, i find myself not as angry and disappointed. i actually kind of felt RELIEVED. relieved that i can finally stop feeling restless all the time, wondering, thinking whether something's gonna drop tomorrow. i can stop stalking this thread almost every minute, stalking every new post to see if it is about the comeback. honestly, the past month has been very tiring for me.

but YG, im still very mad at you! he did or an official YG rep did release info in the media a few months back that the comeback would be October or November. I understand if they didn't expect that the boys and the album still wont be ready by this month, but YG should have said something earlier. he should have known even back in october whether a nov comeback would have been possible or not... when it was clear as day to him, he should have said something and didn't leave us all in the dark. and to be honest, YG has made some pretty bad decisions all year round, not just BB related. hopefully, he gets his act together before BB makes their comeback.

December? January? honestly... since there's no more NOV comeback,I WANT IT JANUARY. i would say hell to the freakin NO TO DECEMBER COMEBACK because to me, there's no point. the industry will be busy rounding up the year and preparing for gayos and specials... this is BB's comeback after 2 years, so i dont want any interruptions. and i think Jan is the most feasible, they can finish up the album and they'll have 1 MONTH to prepare. 2010 has been pretty crappy anyway, so might as well start the year with a Bang. the only thing i hate about a Jan comeback is it clashes with my own personal sched, my plan to go on some major hiatus by mid Jan for major school/career stuff. *sigh*

moving on... now, since we didnt get our 101010... how about a 01/01/11 comeback date for the #1 kpop group? it makes sense.. they're BIGBANG. might as well start the year with a BIG BANG at 1/1/11. right?!? :D

oh, now i can relax, enjoy whatever BB update there is... coz prior to this, i can barely enjoy BB coz im too focused on just wanting the comeback, like now. and i guess, this is a sign that i should now focus on studying and finishing up this semester. semi-hiatus? maybe... or not.

to be honest, i'm not at all surprised with this jan comeback, in fact, i was slightly happy. when they said they are coming back in nov-dec, the first thought that came to my mind was that these months are not good enough for their comeback. i don't know why, it's just a feeling, so i was hoping so hard for a jan comeback, even though i think i will die waiting. i, as with many of you, hate YG for always giving us hopes, then bursting that bubble around us. i hate waiting too, and january seems so damn freaking far away, but as i thought about it, january seems like a good month for them to comeback. actually, i wasn't even surprised that their comeback will be dec-jan, since we have frigging no news from them at all, like where are the fan taken photos of our dear BB filming their MVs and all that stuff.

i hope this hate on YG will die down, though i know it's really hard. we just have to wait, to wait, to wait... even though i know it's really difficult. DDD: :tears:

Guest shinhdeplol

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fstar.mt.co.kr%2Fview%2Fstview.php%3Fno%3D2010111709422158868%26type%3D1%26outlink%3D1

^ Uhmmm I think in this article, it is said that the boys will come back in Jan 2011, which means we will have to wait a little bit more but it enables them to win awards next year ^^ So Im more happy than angry at YG with this delay :lol:

tumblrlbzfqedaz31qbw66q.gif

^ :wub:

C: nyongtori

Once everyone settles down, I think they'll realise that a good thing has just happened.

I understand that everyone, including me, was anticipating a novemeber (at the latest December) comeback and being told that that's not happening is a big richard simmons off. I get it, trust me.

But isn't it better to know that the boys have seriously committed themselves to this new album? It's not easy coming back after that long, especially to an incredibly transient kpop scene. There's so much pressure and I believe that they're really trying hard to meet all the expectations.

I don't want Big bang to come back and have their promotions affected by year end music shows and awards. I rather they start afresh in the new year. So rather than hoping that the album finishes and is released by December, i actually hope it's delayed further and comes out in 2011.

The last thing I want is for people to think that Big Bang hasn't pulled their all into making this album. They have been absent from the music scene as the group Big Bang but Tae Yang had his solo promotions, TOP had his movie, GD had his producing etc, Daesung had his drama and now he has a new variety show and Seung Ri had his school etc. They have all been beyond busy, especially when one considers the fact that they have been promoting in Japan too.

Let's just be grateful that we have been given this confirmation from YG. News is better than no news and waiting around was seriously killing me. I feel lighter now, don't you?

I would be pissed however, if this somehow turns into a mini-album. Seriously, i might really hurt somebody! I would be annoyed if there isn't a Big Bang TV as well! THEY NEED THAT. Cause I'm really afraid that they won't receive the success that they deserve. We have to admit that Kpop is really fickle (another reason why I understand that frustration--we don't want Big Bang's fan numbers to drop any more!) and variety shows etc are what appeals to the masses. LET THERE BE A BIG BANG TV PLEASE!

edit: 1/1/11 THAT WOULD BE PERFECT! HAHA

I know everyone here is upset and i don't want to fuel your bad feelings but....

You know, remember what happened with Taeyang's comeback album?

It was said to be possibly released in January of 2010.

Well, in case no one here remembers which i seriously doubt,

when was the album finally released? In January? HECK NO.

It was released in July. 6 months later.

I'm really hoping that this time BB's album will actually be released in January.

Because i don't know, back in 2009 i was really excited about Taeyang's comeback in early 2010. So when i actually had to wait until the other half of 2010, it was.. disappointing.

I mean, YG once AGAIN didn't really give a consistent, trustworthy statement. Because he still said that possibly in DECEMBER or next year in JANUARY. It's really hard to believe a company, which constantly delays and delays the comeback schedules for their artists. In the case of YG artists, it's sometimes better not to believe in anything until teasers or something are released. But of course, we are humane, and some rumors just are the kind of rumors you want to believe - this has happened for centuries already. If there might be a seed of truth in the rumor, it's easy to somehow start to believe in it.

Well, all i hope is that they really work hard on the album. But you know, because everyone says that BB wants to be perfect and deliver their fans the best.. This creates HIGH expections among fans for the album to be something really amazing. EXTREMELY high. This is what happened to me with Taeyang and even though, yes, his album was amazing, it wasn't as good as i had hoped for. The higher the expectations get, the more you fall if the album is a disappointment for you. I'm sure most of the fans will be just happy to have BB back but i want to give every artist, even my favorite ones, some critique as well and not just blindly like everything they come up with.

Okay, this was my personal rant. I never really post anything here but i just wanted to let my feelings out.

I wish you all well and stay strong, we'll see the boys in Korean musicbiz sooner or later again.

@juang_bb - the release date 1/1/11 would be so cool, haha.

Guest toozdae08

@ juang_bb

You took the words out of my mouth.

When YG said August way back in early 2010, no one was waiting for it because by the time July came we already got word that BB was going to be in Japan. No one was throwing a fit.

However in Late August/Sept YG said that BB's comeback was planned for Oct-Nov.

Then they gave us these hints and the boys made these comments. We're use to false alarms since we've been waiting for 2 years but when the boys themselves start making noise then it's not just "listening to rumors" but listening to what YG and BB tells us.

We've had a news blackout for 3 weeks now, before that there wasn't much news. YG had to have known by at least mid. Oct that a November comeback was impossible and yet he didn't say anything till we're more than 1/2 out of Nov.

Of course I knew that the Nov. comeback was scrapped - I could tell and most VIPs could tell but we were still tense thinking "maybe" because we knew that if not Nov. then they may as well wait till Jan. And I had better things to do than wait around for YGE to say something.

At this point I want a January comeback. Let the BB start the year with a bang. Screw Dec. - that's a stupid time to comeback. 1/1/11 would be epic.

Now I'm no longer tense and I know that there's no point in thinking a teaser or something is right around the corner.

Seems like VIPs are split on this news....

l279dd5fccfef4685a30a91.jpg

Guess which one I am? -_-

I really envy those of you who are still optimistic and I respect all your opinions but these last few months of delays have taught me better. Don't get me wrong I'm still EXCITED for their comeback and I'll be here spazzing as usual but YGE has really let me down. And I really hope they don't screw up with the MVs like they did for 2NE1s comeback after ALL this time of preparation cause thats when things will REALLY get ugly.

But I'm cool now. Lets try to lighten the mood okay

kknc-1.jpg?w=468&h=351

I think... ,, YG the think bigbang that should not comeback this time

because the YG Concert and had Goods to sell. Total expenses on traffic ,It would not be good

If launched the album at this time. result in sales of the album is not good. I think so.

^

I like this. Probably you're right , maybe they are weighing financial

stuff and how the album sales would be if they would release it this year.

Juang..yes. 1/01/2011 i'd like to have that date...but ohhhh

we shouldnt be presuming because people might be disappointed

at VIPS again for believing rumors...rumors coming from YG ent and BB..hmm..yeah. rumors.

(yes...a gallon of sarcasm here)

Nelly and GINGER...you guys are lesser fans...lesser fans!!! LMAOOOOO

i love those gifs nelly.thanks a lot.

lastly, id like to quote Teenace.

I'm just done. I hate the feeling of waiting and am not a patient person but delays after delays has made me this way. Not caring anymore.

--maybe we should just stop caring or well depending on fans still.. NOT CARING doesnt

mean abandoning BB and not be excited but just drop the hype a little bit so that

we wont get too hurt if YG ent decides to move this comeback on 2012.. (yes another gallon of sarcasm)

DID YG and BB lead us falsely? or did we assume too much?

Its up to you how you would answer it.

Just as one VIP mentioned on her post. YG artists are not robots etc ...so i guess i have to throw

it back and say, Fans arent robots to just take the blow lightly. We're humans....we REACT.

let's respect that.

Guest Unni_Ashley

WELL, im super disappointed at first too... -_-

BUT...like i said about 2 pages ago, yeah, I just need sth official from YG and seem like he listened to us already :) Yeah, put so much hope on this Nov 17th day pissed me off :ph34r: but on the other hand, at least YG raised his voice.^^

i WONT hope for any date in Dec or Jan anymore, and YG also hasnt stated so all i can do right now is waiting a little more, dun care about the date how can the following 2 months compared to the past 2 years, right? But...honestly, i hope it will be set in Jan, then we will have a bang in 2011. The boys deserve to have awards in 2011 too...

Guest missARROGANT

YG Ent has the worst calendar in KPOP world.

Since YG said BB will comeback on Summer(August),

We wait and wait unit Now(Nov) …and I guess

we will still forever be waiting until the actual cb

foreverv.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

cr:to the owner

That sucks that I don't get to see BB at inki or something .

I was really looking forward to it but I guess not T.T

I'm disappointed but I can wait, I just really wished they promoted

while I was here and etc since I missed Taeyang when

he was promotion , oh well, I get to go to the YG family concert

so that somewhat makes up for it . :D

missARROGANT

wth you nailed what most VIPS feel in this macro.

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3850/foreverv.png

yep..i guess VIPS will become skeletons when BB will

return because YG ent does have the worst calendar in KPOP.lol

hmm i'll just concentrate on my tv series and movies!

in that way i wont be too disappointed when YG will

announce on January 2011 that BB will comeback on 2012

wahahah

NELLY.GINGER.MAC.JUANG.CLIO.KCM

have you gals seen what MEL posted on SOOMPI news

for GDRAGON's GF??? wth.

Archived