★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest toozdae08

^

No, So-1 is Hyun Seung who is now in BEAST. He was suppose to debut with BB but was dropped/kicked out by YG during their documentary period (they debuted through a making-the-band type of documentary and only 4 of the 6 trainees would make it). He and Ri were dropped but then YG gave them both another chance and Ri was allowed to join BB again. You should watch the doc, it's really good and it's on youtube with subs.

Han Hyun Soo is a mystery to me and a lot of other ppl but I have seen him in a lot of GDYB's pre-debut pics, even more so than Hyun Seung and TOP. 2PM's Junsu was also a YG trainee for a period of time but choose to go with JYP instead (YG wanted him to stay).

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^haha!!!

GD brought Gaho on stage for Shine A Light but idk if he gave Gaho away for someone else to take care of him since gd is super busy with new solo singles and BB albums

I wonder if the boys all have to write their names in their pairs of shoes...like when they all have the same shoes, how can they tell? if they do have to write their names in them, for some reason I find that super cute.

If 42 IS the shoe size... well, lets just say I thought GD would wear a bigger shoe.

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE GUTTER!

I only meant, I remember watching GDTV last year--the birthday episode where TOP gives GD a pair of shoes, and he holds them up, I remember thinking those shoes looked huge. I thought he'd wear like a 44...

But EU mens 42 is like an US 8.5 in mens.

I dont know why I'm spending so much time analyzing this. Oh wait, I DO know why... because I'm STILL waiting for COMEBACK news!!!! :crazy:

Guest juang_bb

^^^ i wouldnt have noticed if you didn't mention it...

it does looks like they write their names on their shoes!!! coz i know they all have that same shoe. that is really cute!!! hahaha :lol:

well, our boys are pretty short except TOP so i guess we can't expect them to have big feet. but yeah, some guys still do have big feet and i also thought GD's feet were bigger when he received those shoes on BBTV. actually, just by the pic of that same shoe, it looks big too.

now im curious what the other boys' shoe sizes are. lol :lol:;)

well i think it's 42 cuz some of my kvip friends from korean fansites were buying shoes for him all these years and they've been buying 42..idk XDD i think koreans have smaller feet than foreigners..(: but since gd is a rapper he buys everything in size that is bigger than his real size..he wears oversized pants, oversized shirts..so why wouldn't he wear 44 shoes?? : D just my opinion

Guest pascale

lol @Clio

but i understand you. some group/artist have or are having their 165487979th comeback (yes i'm exagerating lol) and yet we don't have any news on our boys comeback!!!!!!! grrrrr

"breathe and have to stay calm" but people say: no news = good news, so maybe not hearing anything about the boys these days means they are coming soon, really soon.

YG please stop torturing us. From an patient VIP who isn't that patient after all.

Guest toozdae08

THIS YOU GUYS SEE LYLE'S TWEET?!!?

Lyle Beniga:

...hahah, stay tuned kpop fans! ;) cool new things on the way

9 minutes ago via web

Lyle has only worked with YG and BB is the only YG group left to come out. Have they worked on the choreo already!!!! Ok, I'm excited. All it takes is a hint and I'm back up again.

YG please release some official news, the hints are killing.

^OMG OMG OMG!! I SHUT UP! (no, not really) but ahhhh is LYLE going to KOREA?!?!?? please please please let this be true. I would LOVE to see Lyle, Shaun & Big Bang together. FINALLY get news of mL possibly doing stuff for YG--I've been following them meticulously these last weeks.

This may or may not be related, but yesterday Aimee tweeted: "I love when life throws unexpected surprises your way"... and I totally thought, OMG did YG just ask her to go to Korea??

And now with Lyle's tweet. I'm more convinced mL is going back for Big Bang's comeback!! If this is true, then comeback end of November, early December?

aigoo. I said I wouldnt' get excited over unofficial news...

Guest andloveyelledno

He also posted:

LyleBeniga

So successfully backed up my laptop, and choreographed a song for this kpop artist.

"this Kpop artist" sounds like someone he's not familiar with, don't you think? And it's singular. But I hope it's our boys!

Still no fancams from Seoul-Tokyo night? I need to have a talk with JVIPs -_-

Guest toozdae08

@CLI0

If Amiee and Lyle are back in Korea!!!! So excited, missed them so much and you know Bae was dying without them, esp Aims (lol, that is so cute).

^

If Amiee is going with Lyle, I'm 90% sure it's YG related.

Guest juang_bb

He also posted:

"this Kpop artist" sounds like someone he's not familiar with, don't you think? And it's singular. But I hope it's our boys!

Still no fancams from Seoul-Tokyo night? I need to have a talk with JVIPs -_-

hmm, im taking this with a grain of salt. "this kpop artist" may or may not mean he's not familiar with it. it could also simply mean he's just not allowed to give even the slightest clue as to who it is. and it is singular... well BIGBANG is one artist collectively.

we'll have to wait and see, but we all know that ML usually just works with YG. afaik, they are yet to work with other kpop people outside of YG. im not getting my hopes up, but im watching this like a hawk. lol ;)

but imagine if this was indeed BB... another step closer guys!!! ahhh!! REMINDS MYSELF NOT TO GET MY HOPES UP! REMINDS MYSELF NOT TO GET MY HOPES UP! REMINDS MYSELF NOT TO GET MY HOPES UP. dang! it's hard!!!

^ while aimee is fantastic...its Shaun who usually works with YG artists with Aimee assisting (although Aimee did get to work exclusively with Bom from 2ne1 last year)--so it doesnt seem to me that Aimee would be scouted by another entertainment company to go to korea to choreograph. I feel like this is also true of Lyle.

If Aimee is going to korea, its totally for YG--and everyone else has comeback BUT Big Bang. Maybe they are going to stay for a while there too to help out with the YG Family concerts??

YG + mL = OTP :lol:

Guest toozdae08

^

Yeah, if Amiee is coming too than it's most definitely for YG. Lyle too has only worked with YG, heard that Shaun just got injured though so I'm not sure if he's going to be there. Shaun + Lyle = EPIC.

I'm pretty sure Shaun (and maybe w/ Lyle) did GD's Heartbreaker too.

If they're doing choreo then it's going to be AMAZING

Guest intelligirl

shared?

tumblrlbkcd83yqo1qbq2vo.jpg

c: -undercurrent @ tumblr

BTS of Seungri from 2009 & 2010 Limited Edition Repackaged DVD

2009 BIGSHOW bts

2010 BIGSHOW bts

c: DCVI

source: nodalikes @ YT

I'm mad because there is so much new BTS footage in these repackaged DVDs and It seems like they're sold out everywhere :(

Guest peppermintsugar

hmm, im taking this with a grain of salt. "this kpop artist" may or may not mean he's not familiar with it. it could also simply mean he's just not allowed to give even the slightest clue as to who it is. and it is singular... well BIGBANG is one artist collectively.

we'll have to wait and see, but we all know that ML usually just works with YG. afaik, they are yet to work with other kpop people outside of YG. im not getting my hopes up, but im watching this like a hawk. lol ;)

but imagine if this was indeed BB... another step closer guys!!! ahhh!! REMINDS MYSELF NOT TO GET MY HOPES UP! REMINDS MYSELF NOT TO GET MY HOPES UP! REMINDS MYSELF NOT TO GET MY HOPES UP. dang! it's hard!!!

MTE. I've decided I'm not going to keep torturing myself with these what ifs and maybe this is finally a hint! I'm sure they have been giving us hints, and it's so like Big Bang to do something like a SURPRISE comeback or whatever, all I know is that 1. they WILL come back, and 2. it'll be amazing, so no matter how long it takes, I am excited, and staying positive!

Guest peppermintsugar

^

No, So-1 is Hyun Seung who is now in BEAST. He was suppose to debut with BB but was dropped/kicked out by YG during their documentary period (they debuted through a making-the-band type of documentary and only 4 of the 6 trainees would make it). He and Ri were dropped but then YG gave them both another chance and Ri was allowed to join BB again. You should watch the doc, it's really good and it's on youtube with subs.

Han Hyun Soo is a mystery to me and a lot of other ppl but I have seen him in a lot of GDYB's pre-debut pics, even more so than Hyun Seung and TOP. 2PM's Junsu was also a YG trainee for a period of time but choose to go with JYP instead (YG wanted him to stay).

This. I haven't seen the documentary (really should) but it's been said that G-D and Hyunseung are still very good friends to this day. Also, Hyunseung was dropped from BB because his stage presence wasn't strong enough (this has obviously changed since then glad to say.)

I'm glad though, Big Bang is what it is because of Seung Ri and would be completely different if it were Hyunseung there instead, his voice is completely different. Both boys have done an amazing job in their respective groups and deserve a ton of love and respect.

( so mad that people call BEAST the 'Failure Group' )

Archived