★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Happy Belated Birthday to Choi Seung Hyun <3

may God bless you Tabi!

a news article,PSY talks about GD

싸이 "빅뱅 지드래곤 가장 기대되는 후배"

PP10110800001.JPG

[이데일리 SPN 박미애 기자] 가수 싸이가 빅뱅 지드래곤의 장래성을 높이 평가했다.

싸이는 최근 인터뷰에서 "곡을 직접 만든다는 것은 음악적으로 고민을 한다는 증거"라며 "그런 의미에서 지드래곤이 후배들 가운데 가장 기대된다"고 밝혔다.

이어 "실제로 음악적 고민을 많이 하더라. 음악도 그렇고 패션도 그렇고 어린 친구가 그러기 쉽지 않은데 주체적으로 활동하는 몇 안 되는 친구다. 앞으로 지드래곤의 잠재력이 기대된다"고 큰 관심을 보였다.

source:http://news.nate.com/view/20101108n07810

taken from bestiz

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toozdae08

^

GD reminds me a lot of PSY -both are amazing producers and songwriters, both know how to engage the crowd and make an impact, both are far beyond regular idols. I hope GD has a long of a career as PSY - I know he has it in him. And I can't wait to hear what PSY has to say about GD, only good things I'm sure.

GD SINGING ANN'S SONG

Kwon Leadah definitely can

sing ballad song rather well.

I love how his vocals can

blend into such melody so

perfectly.

How many rappers out there can

really sing & rap so well?It would be amazing

if we can here some more of it

for their upcoming album. :wub:

I am wishing that our

dear BIG BANG's comeback

will be before MAMA.

YG,YG can't you feel our desperate

heartbeats and longing feelings for

a bombastic music & performances from the guys?

Guest nonblonde

I can't wait for someone to translate it. I need to know since it's Kwon Leadah. So I went to http://translation.babylon.com/korean/to-english/

The translation goes something like this.

The daily SPN. Park Mi-ae] Singer told reporters Psy Dragon of the Big Bang, praised prospect. Psy in a recent interview "Song directly, but to make a musical, evidence that "In this sense, the younger players DragonCon one of the most high expectations," he said. "In fact, musical worrying a lot. music and fashion and a young friend to do this but it is not easy, purposeful few friends. But the dragon's potential is expected," interest in it.

I just gonna wait for the article to be translated. I can roughly figure out what PSY is saying. All the good things abt Kwon Leadah. :D

Guest GDBABYBABY

Psy had once talked about GD in the last year, and he did it again ^^

last year he stated...

PSY revealed in a recent interview that he thinks G-Dragon is a very good role model and the most talented out of all the idols.

As a songwriter, he was asked about his hoobaes and he answered, “In terms of talent, it’s Big Bang. Especially, G-Dragon. He’s so good. Idols that do real music and just plain idols have different futures ahead of them. If the idols right now can do music independently and compose themselves, they will have the same energy and passion they have right now 10 years later. G-Dragon will be one of them.”

He also spoke about the plagiarism controversy surrounding G-Dragon, “It depends on the person who’s listening. Regardless, from that incident, I’m sure he’s grown a lot.”

Psy continued to compliment the Big Bang leader, “Aside from the publicized controversy, I still have big hopes for G-Dragon’s next work. If I have any kind of expectations, I just hope for something that is his own and authentic as his next project.”

I really love psy

and I think both of them have something similar.

GD once stated that korean music indrustry promote only three weeks nowaday and he don't want to create the song and get the love only for 3 weeks, and psy said it's sad to see the good song was on number one spot only for a day, so he will standing still on the stage until his song make the hit!!

they both are really artist!

Guest Michala01

oh how I've missed this thread. :P I haven't had the internet for 3 days since we moved house and it's been torture I tell you. I kept thinking what if the comeback has been anounced and I've missed it lol. I see no announcement as yet ugh -_-

I missed some drama in the thread too, no loss there. ^^^ I hope the article gets translated soon, I have a lot of respect for PSY so I'm interested in what he had to say.

TOP you tease, soon? What do you define as soon TOP I wonder.

Ok off for now, praying I get reconnected one of these days.

<3

while tesha,clio,kcm,nelly and i are having long convos at TWITTER for the amusement of Juangbb..lol

from trolls to stans..to EXES (will not elaborate on that) and to shipping BB members with ...

this macro was shared by TESHA..yes we are bored and we miss BB a whole lot...

puppyx.png

soon..how soon is soon?

Guest juang_bb

^^^ hahaha LMAO!!! how come i missed that?!? probably coz you guys have been flooding my timeline. MACRO is pure WIN though! :lol:

BB better come back. this what happens when there's no news about them. we end up entertaining ourselves. :lol:

waiting for PSY-GD article translation. looks like he has nothing but good words for kwon leader. not really surprised there.:)

vvv eye candy!!! very much appreciated!!! :D

No news is good news. So the saying goes, but in this case, it's not. No news about BB's comeback is a slow torture. I admit, I hate fangirling/drooling but I am in need of BB's talent = new songs. I've been rewatching old perfs/mvs and it's not enough to just reminisce. I secretly want the boys to go back to being gangstas again, lol but they're all grown up now so it wouldn't fit their swaggers. I don't know about you VIPz but I think they pulled off the baggy clothes, bandanna, etc to perfection. Looking back at their past concepts and I tried imagining others doing so but I could not picture it at all if they weren't our boys. It's just something about them that fits to the T. Well, while we slowly go insane(doing the same thing and expecting different results ~ coming onto this page everyday and expecting different/new news) why not go insane with beautiful eyecandy? I took these from various tumblrs so if it's yours, TY very much so!

4830311893_ef5e6eb942.jpg

big_bang_wallpaper_55_by_xthexfunnnx-d2z3s2i.jpg

tumblr_lbh3dnn8qH1qzbno5o1_1280.png

tumblr_laykr4T9m61qaf2tto1_500.jpg

tumblr_lb281g6EaP1qbwgylo1_1280.jpg

The Hyungs

tumblr_lazcnnKy5N1qbc4lpo1_400.jpg

GDYB

tumblr_lbirm8WZPo1qb7oe1o1_400.gif

Killer eyes/wink

tumblr_lb4we11JA41qexyxvo1_r1_250.gif

Sweet/cute smile

Seungri_wallpaper_by_Alysu08.png

Maknae is not my bias nor am I a cougar but he is owning this picture.

Hope you all have enjoyed! =)

Btw, why do pictures have ads now? It's annoying. Even if it is only covering the bottom part of our beautiful boys.

Guest hayakatsu

toozdae, that's an old pic. lol. i think it was for their LG CYON EDGE CM back in 2008. anyway, you guys are really getting bored aren't you? lets pray for some clues on BBTV soon aite?

Guest toozdae08

^

So he's always been hot and I've never noticed?!?! :o

Shame on me, shame shame shame.

And yes we're bored. YG is holding freaking news blackout. Don't know what to do with myself anymore.

Guest shinhdeplol

PSY "Big Bang's G-Dragon is my most anticipated junior"

Singer PSY gave a high appraisal on G-Dragon's future.

PSY mentioned in one of his recent interviews, "G-Dragon is the junior that I am looking forward to see in the future the most. Writing songs means that he is really concerned about music; that is why I am really looking forward to G-Dragon's future. He actually does ponder a lot about music. It's hard to find artists like him who is unique in music and in fashion. I am really looking forward to seeing his potential."

source : SPN

translated by Beau @ bbvipz

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

This is like the 2nd time Psy praises Jiyong in interviews right??? :wub:

The staff person who found the Bigbang members mentioned, "Confidence is an important element in becoming a star. Bigbang Seungri's confidence was great. He was never disheartened even when he was scolded and constantly worked assiduously."

News article: Naver

Translation by Beau @ VIPZ

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

^ Seungri is <3333 too :wub:

Sigh so proud of the boys ^^

Guest peppermintsugar

I am so in love with PSY, so in love with Big Bang, and so in love with the fact that PSY is so in love with G-Dragon lol. It's great, like I said before. They're both amazing musicians so it's wonderful for G-Dragon to receive that kind of praise from an elder.

Guest shinhdeplol

no one posted :(

Big Bang Japan Blog Update: G-Dragons shoes displayed at ELT Photobook Event Exhibit

screenshot20101108at720.jpg

screenshot20101108at709.jpg

Source: Ameblo.jp/YGBIGBANG

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

LOL if I got to see those in person, I might as well steal them :lol: jk jk

Fanart of G-Dragon at Gimpo Airport on 101104

6425b97djw6db64plu822j.jpg

C: toothsoyellow @ weibo // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

^ OMG too cute :wub: I love how they draw the beanie :lol:

Guest mighty_cindy

To be honest, the only reason why I really care about this at the moment, is because it gives me something Big Bang related to think about, since their comeback is a hands off topic to me.

sorry for cutting your post. it's same with me, I was so bored because of the lack of news about BB that I ended up scouring the net for old info about them.

Gaaah I really miss them tears.giftears.gif

was that guy supposed to be called So-1 or something in Big Bang when they were about to debut? and then some reason he left so the 5 of them debuted instead...?

Archived