Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Unni_Ashley

coming soon coming soon coming indeed soon :P

Nov can you????? :lol:

i miss you guys like crazy and those words are the only thing in mind my now LOL

Waiting and...praying...hehe

Guest juang_bb

[FANMADE] Bom Bom CF TOP Version

C: WhyBeNormal

TOP's finest moments :w00t:

is this really fanmade? it's so well made.

anyway, Tabi leaving a message on his birthday! :) i can imagine him sitting like BOSS in front of that computer again in the YG studio. lol. except, he's no longer imitating bommie. :lol:

coming soon, wait a litte bit. coming soon, wait a little bit. coming soon, wait a little bit.

*sigh* how soon is coming soon, and how little is little bit, we can only guess. it's still sweet of him to leave a message on UFO. coz it's definitely been awhile.

btw, those GD clips from the repack... i watched it and the way it was shot, it looks like a GD focused cam. does that mean each have their own focused cam in the repack dvd or it just so happened that they shot it at different angles this time and members have longer close ups on the dvd? i dont know... it just felt like i was watching a fancam of GD. the camera followed his moves everywhere, though short. i want to know coz it seems like this repack has better shots than the Big Show 2010 dvd released earlier.

Guest GD>Girls' Desire

well it seemed like everyone stopped talking about ok bang. i know some people tried to explain. i will explain too.

are you the candygirl89 who always bashes and leaves stupid comments about Bigbang on Kbites? :wacko: i have nothing against you,it's just that I was so surprised that this is coming from someone who always does the same thing to Bigbang

what you said it's right,do some research before saying something and respect other artists even if you don't like them this applies to you, me and everyone in Kpop

but we can't put the blame on the fans alone when allkpop is the core of all those misunderstanding,fanwars and etc

i really wished people would had not bashed a innocent group<---this is my wish too for bigbang,I hope people who don't like them will stop bashing Bigbang.don't like them then just ignore them.isn't that easy to do? :blink:

^I really think most of this thread has been really respectful in not bashing that group.

ANYWAY...

I dont even know. I tried to think of something to post. and I've got nothing.

Um. I love that TOP wrote a little message for VIPS on UFO. He doesn't have twitter, and doesn't use me2day, and is less accessible than maybe some of the other members via social networks and whatnot (taeyang & seungri especially)--but he went out of his way to thank his fans on UFO. I know its a small gesture, and that it should almost be expected behaviour, but for some reason I find it really touching.

I feel the same way about his mention of VIPS during this award acceptance speech for the daejong awards.

He's always considerate of us, and is aware of us VIPs as his support. He's not tacky about it, or over the top/flashy in showing us lots of affection--I sometimes cringe when I hear profuse thanks to a fanclub because it makes me think that idols will just say it to say it because its expected...and after a while theres no more feeling behind the words "thank you" "kamsahamnida".

TOP, much like the rest of Big Bang, is more quiet in displaying his gratitude--and so when he says it, he means it. I really like that. & Big Bang shows their thanks and the consideration of us in many, often unspoken, ways. And that, to me at least, will always be special.

sorry I dont really know where I was going with this...I just wanted to move the thread away from the previous topic.

Taken from Allkpop:

cr: Allkpop, YT uploader, & 21Bangs

^ I hesitated to share this because I didn't want this to become a bash fest. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Let's just leave it at that & keep things friendly here.

What you said was true but personally when I looked up Ok-Bang I couldnt find anything similar to big bang at all except the bang in their name. They have a song called night doesnt sound like anything BB has done in the past or present. I think it was just a practice dance video kinda like when Big Bang first started they danced to chris brown and usher songs. No harm no foul. However im a bit disappointed in akp for making this group out to be bad guys when they did nothing wrong. Im disappointed in the BB fans that called them copy cats and bashed them as well. But thats just to the ones that did that. I did see some vips making the effort to keep peace and I like that.

Guest EUNAlovesKwonLeader

^ I just had to break my silence while editing the first page of my fic

because of these comments above.

As far as I can see in this thread non of us have been bashing this group OKBANG

and being a fan of BB for over 3 years real VIPS do not indulge in these

fan wars specially if we dont need to.

In every stan i think there are really opinionated people that can give harsh comments

specially on sites like AKP but please dont generalize VIPS because as we keep

track records here by far VIPS are just "chill fans"..we dont oversensationalize

our group because we dont need to. Aside from that BB SOOMPI thread had been keeping

a low key and so far people are respecting each other's differences.

GDBABYBABY: amen to that.

Im just excited for BB's comeback..that's it.

anyhow for new fans here and im sure probably a lot of you have seen this video..

i think one of GD's full length singing vid..hehe love him so much

GD SINGING ANN'S SONG

^reason why im writing.KWON JI YONG comeback now

Guest GDBABYBABY

we are waiting for BIGBANG comeback not for OKBANG comeback

and I think this thread is BIGBANG thread.

poeple had been discuss and end it about those topic for long time,

I saw every vdo of OKBANG since last year.

they are just got an inspiration from BB, and around 3 group got the same thing. some is like a copycat but some are not.

u know ?, YG didn't care about it, also daesang didn't care too.

so why we need to care?

OK BANG got talent.

but they are not BIGBANG,

This is BIGBANG area.

I wanna know BIGBANG news, not OK BANG news.

sorry if I said somthing too harsh.

I just want to stop it.

it's too much!

edit

I got -1 for my comment but it okay.

thx for GD singing ann song

really love it

thx. ^^

^ahh, I love you for posting that link to GD singing! He sings so rarely like that, but it's so lovely when he does :wub:

since theres nothing else to do, I thought I'd post this. It's one of my favorite Big Bang vids ever because it's so unplanned & yet, you can see the quality & professionalism of the boys shine through.

So glad it's been reupped:

Big Bang Always--backtrack fail

cr: uploader + GD supporters

Guest juang_bb

so basically dae is just misinformed on who is the real person copying big bang because korean media, kpop fans,. and international sites decided it was ok to mix up a group of 5 guys compare to one solo artist. i hope you all are happy in being part of the gang of people who ruined this groups image.

i really wished people would had not bashed a innocent group. i am out.

uhmm, i dont want to blow this issue out of proportion but i just thought i have to say something about this for this BB soompi thread and my fellow VIPs here.

first of, we ain't ganging up on anybody. at least not in this thread. if you actually read back the previous page when that article was posted, nobody actually bashed that group and just a few VIPs even commented about it and some even clarified the issue themselves. i was actually okay with it if you feel like you need to post further clarification about the issue, but for you to accuse us with that line... it's just uncalled for and i cant keep mum about it.

VIPs in this thread have been pretty chill especially if it does not exactly involve Big Bang and we barely have any trolls in this thread. most people here at BB soompi have been mature and open minded so I hope you think before posting such things. not because you see some immature VIPs in other sites means we're all the same people. if you're pissed off at them, address it to them and not to... like what you said, innocent people who have nothing to do with it.

oh and btw, i hope nobody is blaming Daesung here. it's not his fault if this group was mixed up with another guy by the media and was simply asked that question. props to him for answering it in the most modest and honest way he knew how.

end of rant. sorry, i just love and appreciate my fellow VIPs here and i just went into my defensive mode, which doesn't come out often.

^^^ GD singing is always :wub:

Guest toozdae08

^

Thank you, and I'm not sure why this Ok-Bang issues is still relevant. I'm over them and we've already discussed them.

Anyway, I'm happy that TOP did a UFO message, usually it's only Ri, and we have another promise of "soon".

At this point I don't know what soon is but this blackout of news is actually a good sign. When 2NE1 was coming back, there was a blackout of news for them for a couple of weeks before hand, fans were panicking and I called it -said there was no way they could perform at some event (the only one on their calendar) with old songs. If BB will be performing at the MAMAs then there is no way they'll be performing with 2 year old songs. The empty calendar and the news blackout just says that they're preparing.

Just a question...

Why are we not talking about the fact that TOP wrote a UFO message saying BB's coming soon!!!

XD I'm just going to drop the OKBANG issue, My priority right no is Big Bang.)

hehe, TOP is giving me more HOPE to hold onto. keke.

And I'm super glad he had a good birthday. :)

TOP ftw.

BB ftw. <3

Guest shinhdeplol

GTOP fanarts :wub: It looks like they come straight from a manga :P

23865613a8987769dc54012.jpg

97ec2bfd4fabae5c08244d2.jpg

C: 爱SJ无宪 @ baidu

is this really fanmade? it's so well made.

Sorry to cut your post :sweatingbullets:

Yes this is definitely fanmade.... I know because Hyunseung of BEAST has a fanmade Bombom CF too with the exact same narration :lol:

when people come here and accuse VIPS of bashing other artists it just shows

that they dont visit the thread often and they dont know VIPS.

I hope before one comments on VIPS should blah blah and blah,,one should

read through other pages to know if one's rants have a qualified BASIS because

VIPS or so called VIPS commenting on ALLKPOP do not necessarily visit this

CHILL place..so relax y'all. No one's bashing other artists here because

we are so damn occupied on when is BIGBANG coming back to even care about other things.

GDRAGON singing ANN's song is my WEAKNESS..haha i love that song and i love it more

because GDRAGON sang that.

LMAO oh goodness Candygirl89 is the same person that always bashes BIGBANG on kbites and youtube. lol can't believe that person took the time to come in here and try to start something with VIPz. I had the urge to pm that person but it's not worth my time to message people like that. I rather use that time here talking about big bang's comeback...

on another note I agree with toozdae. this is seriously like the calm before the storm. BIGBANG is definitely coming back before the MAMA's and I can't wait.

AS OF NOVEMBER 8, 2010...

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM YG: 0

CONFIRMED COMEBACK DATE: 0

TEASERS FROM NEW ALBUM: 0

I will be so shocked, I may die, if BB

comes back out of nowhere with these standings.

Lol. But alas~ THAT WOULD BE THE HAPPIEST

DAY OF MY LIFE TOO!!!

And thank you for keeping the positive atmosphere here, fellow vips! ^^

edit: i wrote the wrong date. OTL. Hahahahaha.

GTOP fanarts :wub: It looks like they come straight from a manga :P

sorry to cut your post short but WOW, it really does look like it came straight out of a manga! hehe. I don't read manga much, but now I wish their was a GTOP manga. XD

The artist who drew those are very very talented!

Has great drawing skills!! :)

@jiyongiebaby83:

When I saw 'AS OF NOVEMBER 8, 2010', I thought you were going to announce that YG made a announcement.

And then I saw 'OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM YG: 0'. I was like..Darn. XD

Archived