★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest toozdae08

^

It's really imitation cause they have more than a few songs that sound like BB's (lalala and Last Farewell) as well as similar mv. Obviously they are aware of BB since they practice to BB's songs. But I'm over them though.

As for the comeback - I don't know. I'm not even trying to guess right now.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest teenace

Okay let me clear up a few things that allkpop messed up on.

First of all Ok-bang were not the ones that plagarized Last Farewell. It was another chinese artist named Lin Zheng Hao. Here is his MV http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu8yypmgFBI. I'm still surprised that YG didn't sue this guy.

As far as I know Ok-Bang are still in training and haven't debuted yet thus they don't have songs out.

But they did this photoshoot last year where they were dressed similar to BB which caught the attention of netizens and fans. Also they're named Ok-Bang so it might not be a coincidence and they had a video out where they practiced to LALALA. Thats when all the "BB copycat" came from. They obviously admire them. I'm glad Daesung spoke up on the issue so the media/fans can stop bashing them for now.

Guest toozdae08

^

It looks like a ....fany pack? <_< ~sigh~ there is a reason why YB avoids BB's stylists. At least he pulls it off.

Anyway, I remember being someone on akp linking me this youtube video of this Chinese group that pretty much did a copy of BB's VIP and Lalala (Last farewell was AKP's addition). I have since been unable to refind this group on youtube, but that's who I thought Ok-Bang was. If they're not and haven't even debuted yet then I got them confused.

posted?

[TRANS] Numero Tokyo's Staff member blogs about Big Bang

bbnumerobts01.jpg

On October 30th, after the business vacation activity of FUKUYA BOOKS in Ginza, I went to the sales anniversary fan handshake meeting of BIGBANG’s first official photo book 「ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR 2010」, though this is the last handshake meeting at FUKUYA BOOKS in Ginza, 2000 tickets were all sold out in only 2 hours. Tickets were also sold at a high price at an auction. This event shows such great popularity.

From the moment BIGBANG came to Japan, they had many shooting works every day, but I never saw the tired look on their faces. They always do their interviews so seriously. But during shooting, we were surprised to see their innocent smiles instead of serious faces while working.

During the photoshoot, T.O.P and D-LITE did many poses before camera.

Here’s one of the shot.

todaenumerobts01.jpg

Though these five guys are so popular at solo activities, I think they are more powerful to be together as BIGBANG than as individuals. I like their song, “Let Me Hear Your Voice”. Please listen to it.

Source: Numero.fusosha.co.jp

Translated by & Credit: Didikuro@21BANGS.com

taken from: dragon-rider@BBVIP

hehe, I love the first picture. TOP looks so goofy. TOP looks goofy in the second one too. haha. ToDae love! hehe.

Guest peppermintsugar

Unfortunately, sushi doesn't have anything to do with Big Bang so it doesn't really belong in this thread, haha.

Everything was an interesting read, though. I'm more of a reader than a poster to be honest >.>

I'm getting so sad about the comeback situation, that's it's still just...little to no word about it. Sigh. I will keep waiting of course, I just want it now. and streaming the music shows is kind of boring now that no one I care about is promoting and I would LOVE to watch BB most of all on there.

Guest shinhdeplol

DCTOP's birthday presents for TOP :w00t: Love the stuffed rabbit :lol: Maybe she will be TOP's new girlfriend? :lol:

bfb93af17f9cfe6fbd31092.th.jpg1ec058c65800e27fe4dd3b2.th.jpg55321bf048cfaca57709d72.th.jpg

3f31da15bfe4205ab8127b2.th.jpg9c48ab3a045a54b0838b132.th.jpg3f31da15bfe8205ab8127b2.th.jpgb13849db28d2ac594854032.th.jpgde25deee4aac5199d439c92.th.jpg

3ca88c54c3adb2288435242.th.jpge0a81bd3e041f097a044df2.th.jpg8fc5a41de86fd00f42a9ade.th.jpgd7f6c712ec8ecc52962b43e.th.jpg

f88ec51fd59b7c9fac6e752.th.jpg8cb4bc1c7048b34d34fa412.th.jpg0204b3c6a47db5510ff4772.th.jpg9c48ab3a045754b0838b132.th.jpg

C: DCTOP // 發楞小月 @ baidu

Guest hayakatsu

well, i think the fanny pack is ok for photoshoots. but still, to see him pulling that off now is weird. because the weird fanny pack, back pack phase was like BB'08. lol. they all have a more mature suave style now. i think the only ones in the group that's sticking with crazy patterns and colors and styles is top and ji, altho even they choose more dapper looks now, like shirts and blazers and jackets. i love how their style grows up with their music. just more proof that fashion and music go hand in hand.

Guest shinhdeplol

More HQ scans of Taeyang from「Electric Love Tour」photobook

1288973464el6.th.jpg1288973464el1.th.jpg1288973464el2.th.jpg

1288973464el3.th.jpg1288973464el5.th.jpg1288973464el7.th.jpg

source : YBMania

thanks to YB태권 @ bestiz

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

taking out the photos of Dae as they're solo activities - related :P

didnt know until I saw 21bangs' tweet :P

[TRANSLATION] TOP’s UFO Message to VIPS (101104)

topsufo.png

MESSAGE: [TOP] Long time no see right? I had a great birthday thanks to you! We are coming soon, so just wait a bit!

Translated by: HuisuYoon@21BANGS.com

Shared by mizz_julie @ 21BANGS.com

^ Everybody is talking about coming soon :lol:

Some clarifications about the OK-Bang AKP article:

OK-Bang means 'Band-aid' in Chinese.

OK means 'okay' (it was taken from english), 繃 (Bang - pronounced 'bong') means 'to tie or bind.'

The person who copied 'Last Farewell' was an actor-turned-soloist, Lin Zhi Hao. The media got it mixed up and as a result it was widely believed by Korean fans that OK-Bang copied 'Last Farewell.'

There is also a video of them in a dance studio practicing to 'LALALA'. They are using the original song, not a cover or copy. There is also no evidence that they are claiming it as their own, nor that it will be used in performance. And even if they did perform a dance with that song, there is nothing wrong with that. Artists dance to songs other than their own (oftentimes American) during variety shows and their own concerts all the time, and it is implicit knowledge that it is not their song. Picking a song to dance to is like picking a song to cover - in effect, it's like paying tribute to the original source.

Overall, these guys may be INSPIRED by Big Bang and the hip-hop culture, but are not necessarily copying them. There isn't enough content to really tell. I think that Daesung understands that, and appreciates the fact that they seem to be fans of Big Bang. Appreciation of music, lifestyle, and swagger are the underpinnings of hip-hop, weren't Big Bang themselves inspired by hip-hop groups/soloists from the US?

Ohhhh, TOP! I believe in you. I HOPE SOON IS INDEED SOON <3

Im definitely gonna be surprised if BIGBANG will come back

next week. Sigh. YG not announcing anything...this adds more

to the suspense =3=

Guest shinhdeplol

Let's just end all the talk about OK-Bang here shall we? :) Personally I think they are just dancing to La La La and do nothing wrong ^^

The only thing catching my attention in that akp "article" is Daesung's modest answer...

Since it’s somewhat difficult to discover who we are and find our music, we were excited

Dae is so modest :wub: I swear their music is at least everywhere in Asia :w00t:

Guest bluishme

20101107-0251191.jpg?w=468

TOP posted this message on November 4th, his birthday! I’m glad he enjoyed it :)

Translation: It’s been a long time right? Because of you [fans] I had an amazing birthday! We will return soon so please just wait a little longer!

Source: ufotown

Translated: alee @ ibigbang

hmmm.. i think this is the first time that i see Tabi use UFO.. or not.. haha..

oh well.. november comeback is still possible.. Right Tabi? Right BB? Right YG? haha

so desperate.. oh well.. please comeback BB!!

I was reading some things about BB in the kpopsecrets tumblr when I came across this My http://kpopsecrets.tumblr.com/post/1366492138#disqus_threadlink

I didn't know that there is someone besides HS of Beast that was supposed to be part of BB. I wonder if anyone here knows who Han Hyun Soo is?

^yeah when I saw that secret I was actually surprised. It was the first time I ever saw/heard about whoever this Han Hyun Soo is as being a prospective member of Big Bang. I wonder if he debuted with another group? Interesting though bc other than that secret, I swear I've never seen another picture, any practice videos--not even a mention--of Han Hyun Soo. I mean, GDYB as a duo came fairly early, and yet this guy seems to be around the same time as them.

If it were true, then it was:

GDYB-->"Boy Group" with TOP + HHS-->GDYB-->BIG BANG??

:wacko:

To be honest, the only reason why I really care about this at the moment, is because it gives me something Big Bang related to think about, since their comeback is a hands off topic to me.

Archived