★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest SeungriIsMine

sorry girl, can't help! coz im suffering with the same freakin thing! i have like 2 major exams coming up in a little over a week and a bunch of school stuff (plus work)... add the fact that i cram so much, and BB just keeps on teasing about their comeback... OTTOKE?!?

i am even planning to do like a semi-hiatus, well not like real hiatus, but will decrease much of my online time in order to get my school stuff done this coming week... but why do i get a feeling that with 2ne1 releasing their single this sunday oct 31st, that YG will drop the bomb next week? right when im supposed to stay away from all this?!? goodluck to me! :lol:

edit: http://img29.imagesh...i/33739639.jpg/

in that photo^^^ am i the only who noticed that ToDae have the same shoes, and G-Ri are the same too!?! YB's got his own in red. :P

Unfortunately, there really is no cure :| Seriously, I failed my Biology and Music last week :((

I mean Big Bang really inspired me and I got to the Top 10 in our class but now I'll probably fall in the ranking.

But I'm happy Big bang is coming back. Haha w00t.gif

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Anyway, I want to share this cute picture 

wub.gif

It's from Star Golden Bell. Ahh!~  I miss them on shows T_T

screenshot20101029at152.png

Seungri! How can you smile all happily and cute like that? When I'm here at home being pathetic hoping you'll be mine? 

tears.gif

Do you think I find it funny? 

sad.gif And I can't believe there isn't a single day I don't think of you.

I mean, I'm young, i'm in high school, I should be spazzing about school cuties. But I don't do that 'cause I have you

vicx.gif

Yet, every time I watch a video or see a picture of you being happy or relaxed, I smile. 

sleep.gif Maybe because I love you and I know you're happy like that, I have this urge to be happy for you too. Call me pathetic, I don't care, I won't stop. I love you Seungri-ssi wub.gif

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evilgary

doing my best to vote for top too

hurts to know you failed your subject, if their album was released now, i think you would be cheered

Guest SeungriIsMine

Yeah. I'm saving like crazy happy.gif

So when they have their comeback, i'll be prepared and buy everything related to their comeback. Hahaha.

I kid, i kid tongue.gif

Guys, there's something I would like to share about

TOP being nominated for the Daejoung Festival or something. I heard that the official announcement will be out today.

So I visited the official site.

And then I clicked on the CANDIDATE list. It is in Korean.

When I refreshed the page, it suddenly went Service Unavailable. So I was thinking that they might have probably updated the site.

What was strange is that when I refreshed for the 2nd time, the CANDIDATE list was gone and a notice that the nominees will be announced at a later date came up.

I got the list though before the site went down and before the notice was posted.

If there is anyone who knows Korean, please translate this. TOP's name is in there.

본심 진출작 김복남 살인

사건의 전말 이끼 시 아저씨 방자전

의형제 하녀 악마를 보았다 맨발의꿈 하모니

신인감독상 김복남 살인

사건의 전말 내 깡패 같은

애인 바람 하모니 해결사

장철수 김광식 이성한 강대규 권혁재

신인남우상 바람 포화속으로 파괴된 사나이 해결사 시라노;

연애조작단

정우 최승현(TOP) 엄기준 송새벽 최다니엘

신인여우상 반가운 살인자 시라노;

연애조작단 대한민국 1% 하모니 김복남 살인

사건의 전말

심은경 이민정 이아이 강예원 지성원

Also kindly translate this:

http://www.tvdaily.co.kr/read.php3?aid=128833103598639010

Guest Michala01

So I guess I'm not the only one whose studies are suffering laugh.gif I just can't seem to concentrate at all but I'm trying my best. I just need to get my exams out of the way and then I can waste my time on Big Bang without feeling too guilty. 

It's driving my quite insane! Study breaks include stalking this thread cause god forbid I should miss the announcement, I'd never forgive myself. I wonder what we'll be trending next and when.. 

comeback.gif

Guest SeungriIsMine

So I guess I'm not the only one whose studies are suffering laugh.gif I just can't seem to concentrate at all but I'm trying my best. I just need to get my exams out of the way and then I can waste my time on Big Bang without feeling too guilty. 

It's driving my quite insane! Study breaks include stalking this thread cause god forbid I should miss the announcement, I'd never forgive myself. I wonder what we'll be trending next and when.. 

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/9007/comeback.gif

Awesome gif! Haha. Yeah, I'm pretty glad to see I'm not the only one with severe big bang obsession that i can't even study. All I do is take a break and spazz over big bang laugh.gif

EDITED BY SHINHDEPLOL: Please dont quote photos :sweatingbullets:

Guest shinhdeplol

101029 TOP @ the 47th Grand Bell Awards

aayses.jpg

dlhibk.jpg

qrf11c.jpg

2cnjnuh.jpg

2hzh65w.jpg

2a9dsnq.jpg

Credit: 늘처음처럼@BBVIPZ

TOP's acting activites should be posted HERE

Please follow the rules. This is like the nth time I say about this.

ARE YOU READY FOR BIGBANG'S COMEBACK?

tumblrlb1lzj3jf21qalrp7.gif

B.I.G B.A.N.G

tumblrlb1lygbu2k1qalrp7.gif

SOL

tumblrlb1m04k7e21qalrp7.gif

D-LITE

tumblrlb1m0sfnmu1qalrp7.gif

V.I

tumblrlb1m1tjqeq1qalrp7.gif

T.O.P

tumblrlb1m2lhvkw1qalrp7.gif

G-DRAGON

tumblrlb1n4xqxz61qalrp7.gif

BIGBANG IS BACK ♛

<3333 this :wub:

C: jiyongiee @ tumblr

Guest juang_bb

Did he win the Best New Actor? i thought there's only news about him winning the Hallyu Popular Actor Award. i saw the video for his acceptance speech for that award. i wonder if he got the Best New Actor too... is it over already?

btw.. TOP also won a car together with that award and i think VIPs are saying that what would he do coz he doesn't have a driver's license :lol: i saw comments that Tabi will have Dae drive him around with the new car :lol:

also... TOP thanked the VIPs in his thank you speech!!! i LOVE it!!! he's so sweet! the boys never fail to thank VIPs!!! so proud! :D

edit: i think TOP did not win the Best New Actor award, but that's okay Tabi. just being the FIRST IDOL to be nominated is a huge feat already! im just happy that they've recognized his great work for ITF. at least he won the Hallyu award, VIPs fought for that award for him. Won Bin's votes was seriously super close but the VIPs didn't let up. now Tabi enjoys a trophy and a brand new car! woohooooo!

^a car?..really? wow O_o

Congrats to Tabi <3 on winning Hallyu Popularity Award

so proud of him..he was against huge actor like Won Bin >.<

now waiting for Best newcomer actor Award :)

tumblrlb1xpccwag1qdalkb.gif

cr:byronsbi*tch@tumblr

Guest juang_bb

kVIPs are now making fun of the fact that TOP got a new car, but without a driver's license.

i LOL'd when i saw this

img_3_23_0.jpg

c: bestiz

Guest SunRiseYB

Congratsulations to our Choi Seunghyun!

God I love his name haha. Not Big Bang T.O.P, but actor Choi Seunghyun kekek.

Once again, CG! =)

Guest ChauDinh

I don't know what to say when hearing the announcement of TOP's award winning.

I'm so excited that i suddenly jump among my class after reading the news on my phone.

I want to thanks all VIPs who have worked so hard to vote for TABI, to help him fight against other nominees and win this award.

He really deserved this after all effort he had done in 'Into the gunfire'.

This will encourage TABI to improve more in acting skill and gain many appreciation from directors so that we may see many film with TABI.

Finally, congratulation Choi Seung Hyun, young talent!

^__^

PS: A car without driven license, he's so cute when said that ^0^

aigoo. things have been very busy on my end (I just moved, so what up my US west coasters! ^_^) and I haven't been able to post here as much, although I've been trying to keep up with the thread.

I'm glad for taeyang's nominations for the MAMA awards, but like most of you, I'm a bit :tears: because AGAIN this year Big Bang is no where to be seen on the noms list. And now I'm a bit confused: are the boys going to perform/present at the MAMAs or not? I remember the first teaser, and they were featured, but not now?

Also, Big Bang has ANOTHER official lightstick? or were those event specific?? aigoo I feel so out of touch. :wacko:

&&& congrats to TOP the biggest BAMF in the business. :)

Archived