★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone, i've been a VIP for a while but a newcomer here. Nice to meet all u guys :rolleyes:

I found sth about Dae Sung today but can't understand it 'coz I'm not korean. Can anyone plz help translate it? Thanks so so much :wub:

【NEWS】임주환 "3세대 한류스타? 아직 시작 단계"[인터뷰①]

-주환씨의 경우 춤과 노래 중 어떤 것이 더 어려운 가?

● 춤은 일단 춰 본적이 별로 없는데다 기럭지가 길어서인지 뻗었다 오는 시간이 좀 오래 걸린다. 노래도 친구들과 동네 노래방에서 부르는 정도 였으니까. 이번처럼 뮤지컬 식으로 부르는 건 처음이었다. 그걸 깨는 것이 정말 힘들더라. 자기만의 근육을 쓰는 방법을 깨닫는 것이 정말 힘들었다. 근데 대성이는 가수 출신이라 그런지 그 느낌을 정말 잘 찾아간다. 제가 듣기에는 똑 같은데 힘을 뒷쪽으로 줘봐 하면 그걸 찾아간다. 그래서 저는 초반에 엄청 스트레스 받았다. 또 대성이가 가만 보통 아니다. 가만히 있다가 시간이 지나면서 분위기를 휩쓸어 가는 데 정말 스폰지 같은 친구다.

credit: teambigbang

anw, it's so great to hear a little bit of Big Bang new song ft. Bommie onnie :lol:

While I was watching today's episode of BBTV, I noticed something very cute~

Well, that's G.D who kept putting the things from his desk on their right place~

Himself, he told it's his obssession^^ He's such a tidy and neat man~

And, he looks so cute while doing it..He talks and just does it unconsciously^^

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO PERFECT WHATEVER YOU DO? ;_;

See here^^ It's a swf file~Just wait until it loads~^^

http://cfile25.uf.ti...44CC6C587642998

---

Captures:

63643679.th.jpgjjjjjw.th.jpgohioh.th.jpg

catsdpi.th.jpg1010261.th.jpgcatsxm.th.jpg

1010263.th.jpg1010262.th.jpg1010264x.th.jpg

1012b31.th.jpg1010be1.th.jpg

credit.Bestiz

He really LOVES his Vitamin Water^^ His OTOKE killed me!!

Guest Michala01

edit: ^^^ his fluffly hair lol adorableeeee <3 thanks for the caps 

I wouldn't mind trending again but people can get tired of this kind of thing if we do it too often. Maybe once YG makes the announcement we go twitter crazy? Just a suggestion but I'll be down for whatever is decided. 

TOP gif under the spoiler cause it's a bit rude tongue.gif 

312zdxs.gif

Listen to a sample of Big Bang’s upcoming sounds on 2NE1TV

video link posted already

A special treat for Big Bang fans as the October 26th broadcast of Mnet’s ‘2NE1TV‘, allows you to hear a sample of one of Big Bang’s upcoming song for their highly anticipated comeback.

Big Bang leader G-Dragon with his new red hair is seen working in the studio along with 2NE1’s very own red head Park Bom. G-Dragon compliments Park Bom on her voice while she’s repeating the chorus “Don’t go home baby~” but as Park Bom was coming out in the studio he states, “Noona the voice is great but today the voice isn’t good.” Park Bom laughs and replies, “I Know.” It seems G-Dragon is suffering from a slight cold and can’t give a good example of how to sing the chorus. Producer Kush comes in to try to help Park Bom reach the right note.

Credit: Allkpop

오늘밤 9시! 다음! 다시 한 번 빅뱅~내한! Today 9~10PM. One more time search 빅뱅 내한 on www.daum.net, and #BIGBANGKOREA! on twitter.

credit: bbvipz @ twitter

BBVIPZ's planning to have another go with the mission search word project on the 27th (from 9-10 PM seoul time). This time the vipz will type 빅뱅 내한 on the daum website only and will also trend #BIGBANGKOREA! on twitter.

Guest toozdae08

^

So he was sick, this seems to have been filmed before Singapore or around the same time (thank you new purple scarf) and ppl said he had a cold then too. So did Ri. Hope they don't all fall sick, we need them to be in good condition for this comeback.

Guest doublehh03

that's why GD is the leader. the guy can do everything, and he's a perfectionist. BB is in their own category b/c they can compose their own songs.

Guest Michala01

credit: bbvipz @ twitter

BBVIPZ's planning to have another go with the mission search word project on the 27th (from 9-10 PM seoul time). This time the vipz will type 빅뱅 내한 on the daum website only and will also trend #BIGBANGKOREA! on twitter.

crap that's tomorrow. I don't know if we'll be able to get enough people behind it but I will certainly trend with them. Koreans don't use twitter much do they though? 

edit: sorry I topped with nothing to share.... 

@Tooz

The reason I ask is because KVIPs certainly have the numbers to trend it on twitter but how many of them actually use twitter or will make accounts for the trending? Whenever we have trended something big bang related on twitter it's almost  only international VIPs that I see doing it. I hope they get into twitter though it would make it easier for us too 

tumblr_laun5k8bOO1qb7oe1o1_500.jpg

imusicholic@tumblr

Guest toozdae08

^

They're starting to with all the Kpop celebs on twitter.

I'm not sure if I can tweet -depending on the time. I have class at 9:30 US EST

Guest juang_bb

wow! bbvipz is doing some suddent attacks here! but it's nice that they're considering twitter this time around. there'll be more united effort between kVIPs and iVIPs. i guess we need to spread the word FAST!!! since it's already tomorrow. maybe they scheduled it tomorrow because it's probably easier to top search portals in Korea on weekdays? well that's just a guess though. lol.

again... VIPS! trend #BIGBANGKOREA on twitter tomorrow Oct 27th 9pmKST! we can do this again. :) thank goodness i work late.

Is it with the exclamation point or not?

#BIGBANGKOREA! or #BIGBANGKOREA only?

btw. Im trying to spread the word on tumblr already. =)

Guest sakime-yong

I am very excited for BIG BANG's come back well I know WE all DO blush.gif

Hope that we can keep trending BB comeback.

I can't wait to see them five in the stage.

Can't wait to hear their new songs and MV.

I hope we can support them always and make them at the TOP.

BTW I have something to share to you guys.

BIG BANG BEAUTIFUL HANG OVER COVER

Let's support them also for covering songs of BB

Guest JACHOHJAC

(x) – We Are The Kpop World (Coverage of Singapore Kpop Night 2010)

23rd October 2010 was indeed a day to be remembered by all K-pop lovers in Singapore as 7 K-pop groups – SHINee, Big Bang, Girls Generation, ZE:A, Infinite, F.T. Island and The Boss – took the same stage at Expo Hall 2 that night for the Korean Pop Night Concert 2010.

After almost 2 months of anticipation following the sales of tickets, it was really not surprising when almost everyone present were equipped with light sticks, fans, hand banners and placards of the artists they support. It was honestly interesting to see how much the Hallyu Wave had swept Singapore over the years.

(omitted info)

34ffnra.jpg

The final group was veteran group Big Bang, and to many’s delight they sang a total of seven songs – Gara Gara Go!! (ガラガラGO!!), Number 1, Haru Haru (하루 하루), Lies, Last Farewell, How Gee and Hands Up. Being one of Korea’s most popular boyband, it’s no doubt how easy it was for them to move the crowd to their beat.

352or37.jpg

16gdfdk.jpg

Their performances were highly energetic as they ran around the runway, interacting with the audience. Their lively onstage personality made a lasting impact on much of the audience that night.

dpu7ua.jpg

kpnbbgdsparkle.jpg

credit: http://x-clusive.sg

so much praise for the boys!:wub:

Twitter frenzy tomorrow I really can't wait!!! Love those TOP fancams lol he really looked dorky doing his drum solos but if it's TOP,anything looks good :D

Guest pascale

OMG Jiyong sure is a perfectionnist: how many times he made Bom did this line wow. But she did good. Can't wait to hear the full song. and they all seem sick: GD, Bom, Kush and his mask. Please take care of yourselves.

LOL at TAbi's "YES SIR"

tomorrow i'll be trending also #BIGBANGKOREA

Archived