★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

hey! the mission word is 빅뱅 내한 (Bigbang visit KOREA)!!! ((: so everybody, go help kvips to trend this!! (anyone can tell me what are the websites again? :/) it's 9pmKST! remember!!!

EDIT: oh and of course, do not forget to help trend #bigbangcomeback also!! you can always start trending it now! :D

only 3 websites

http://www.naver.com/

http://www.daum.net/

http://www.nate.com/

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P1030853.jpg

P1030857.jpg

P1030869.jpg

P1030900.jpg

P1030908.jpg

P1030847.jpg

P1030908.jpg

P1030900.jpg

P1030869.jpg

P1030876.jpg

^LOL

(pls credit to debimegatron@twitter)

The rest had bad quality :/ but we all know they looked great! i'm still replaying their performance in my head *___*

Guest shinhdeplol

`DEBI: I saw you replying and I was really anticipating your fan account and photos :w00t: Thanks for everything ^^

Please read!

Okay. I know a lot of us haven’t done a lot of trending projects, so here are some guidelines to help us get maximum impact(???) for tonight’s Big Bang comeback trending project. As some of you know, i’m also a Jaywalker and we trend a bloody damn lot, so yes, i have had experience in the trending arena.

1. Do not spam the trend more than once in a single tweet. (common sense. it WILL be marked as spam)

2. Do not tweet the trend until it is the set time. (9pm KST)

3. RT as many tweets as you can. Not by copying and pasting and typing “RT @_______ _____” but by using the actual RT feature.

4. RT the top tweets. If it hasn’t trended yet, search the hashtag in the search bar and RT the current top tweets.

C: Chrisdaeee @ tumblr // 21bangs @ twitter

brb with Jiyong's airport photos :D

72a859b66f9e5d8737d3ca3.jpg

03184513ae9b80b5c2ce790.jpg

C: G-ONE photo by:winnie // 汏爱GD @ baidu

Such a gorgeous man :wub:

55389470201010240025285.jpg

Sooo cute :wub:

C: DCGD // 权家的 @ baidu

^ hah, you are one step earlier than me. :D

ok i've seen this on twitter and it seems that maybe we should not trend #bigbangcomeback now, and do it at 9pm KST instead.

Please re-blog this, we need to get it to as many VIPs as possible.

Okay. I know a lot of us haven’t done a lot of trending projects, so here are some guidelines to help us get maximum impact(???) for tonight’s Big Bang comeback trending project. As some of you know, i’m also a Jaywalker and we trend a bloody damn lot, so yes, i have had experience in the trending arena.

1. Do not spam the trend more than once in a single tweet. (common sense. it WILL be marked as spam)

2. Do not tweet the trend until it is the set time. (9pm KST)

3. RT as many tweets as you can. Not by copying and pasting and typing “RT @_______ _____” but by using the actual RT feature.

4. RT the top tweets. If it hasn’t trended yet, search the hashtag in the search bar and RT the current top tweets.

That’s basically it… If you have any questions, feel free to ask. (:

^ WOW I've been liking THAT part of his body for a long long time and I still do (:

It's no wonder everyone would notice it when it's just so cute and sexy,

especially in combination with a simple white tee^^

I love him wearing white tees it makes him look so fresh and sexy*^^*

G.Boy's been working out lately, so his muscles started showing again^^

Well it's not like Daesung or Taeyang, but it's a noticeable difference  (-:

He looked extremely good on stage yesterday, but something was missing and it's his SMILE T,T

He was HYPED and all, but it was not that kind of happiness he was showing on Worldcup concert for example~

I'm amazed by the boy's endurance~Where does that tiny young man finds so much energy?

He just needs to R-E-S-T!! He's a workaholic man and it worries me ):

I think of buying only food and vitamins to him from now on ^^

It's better than any kind of clothes and material stuff LOL

And it would've been even better if H went to S-PORE too and brought us HQ Photos^-^

P.S AHH I just smile to myself as I look those pics from yesterday~

The boy's looking so adorable (:

Guest teshagoesblind

I haven't read the previous posts on last night's concert. although I will! a bit busy now. just, got a few questions about tonight's trending.

the search! Naver, Nate and Daum? how do I do it? and what're the sites I'm supposed to search with?

also, does that mean I don't type #bigbangcomeback or #bigbang now AT ALL? I just wait until 9PM KST?

Guest teshagoesblind

^ THANK YOU! the Korean searches will only run for 30 minutes? that's fast! and a lot of pressure!

and the trending on Twitter? as long as possible I hope? :P

^

oh, leslie_lei already posted it.. thanks! :)

i'm up for the Attack project, i'm just waiting for the exact time to start doing it. hopefully, we'll be successful and show the boys that we can't wait for them to make a bangin comeback!

thanks again for those gorgeous photos!

Some VIPs at twitter are confused. Because apprently,

one person said that it wont trend when we use hashtags

BUT that's not true. We've been trending with the hashtag

ever since. I think they misunderstood the twitter rules.

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THE HASHTAG. JUST USE IT ONCE PER TWEET.

#bigbangcomeback FIGHTING! =)

Guest Michala01

^^^

You're absolutely right, there is no problemwith hashtags. We used them for #happygday and #bigbang4ever, worked both times perfectly well. Just as long as you put it only once in each tweet we should be fine. 

Thanks LoveYB for the tips you posted, people should read that. I think VIPs shouldn't be discouraged if the trending takes a bit of time because it did during #happygday and #bigbang4ever trending. It takes time for the speed of the tweeting to pick up and then for twitter to register it. 

I'll be tweeting furiously and helping on the Korean sites. I visited them now just to check I could find my way around, wasn't too hard.  tongue.gif

btw, i think bigbang converted alot of my friends to VIPs from ytd's kpop night concert. muahahhahahahhaa. BIGBANG'S LIVE IS DAEBAK. (ok sorry for this really random post) i'm still feeling very sad that i didn't get to go ytd. DD: but oh wells, thank god for fancams. a big thank you to all of you who posted live updates on twitter and fancams!!

Archived