★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest juang_bb

sg1a.jpg

OMG!!! my ToDae heart is spazzing!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

im soooo saving that picture!!! :lol:

@rectitude i want them in the US too! Chicago pls! but if ever, it'll probably be in Cali... if that's the case, im flying then!!! :D

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest littlevoice

Editted

^I didn't get the 400 people or the 300... I only got this...hahaha (and glad that I was able to screencap it, since I couldn't believe it as well)

9j3iaf.jpg

288 people were viewing this thread at some moment :) and this is not comeback news yet... we're totally bb deprived...

That HaruHaru fancam is really AWESOME!!!!

@SoshiBangBang  @JACHOHJAC I'm jealous but HAPPY for the both of you :)

Guest shinhdeplol

That photo of ToDae "kissing" is my fav photo of this week LOLLLL

Poor Seungri, he must have felt reallyyy tired. :( They had such a busy day yesterday but I hope S-VIPs' support cheered them up ^^

[fancam] Big Bang - Last Farewell (Kpop Night Concert 2010)

C: piggyice @ YT

Taken from 21bangs.com

238cd0175a27c24b5baf538.jpg

04d462230507b74a908f9d8.th.jpg3e96f91dc1ce7633dbb4bd8.th.jpg91f7e820ef4fe9484d088d8.th.jpg841663dd9305176510df9b8.th.jpg

04d462230506b74a908f9d8.th.jpga85058ea52bb15b2b3fb958.th.jpgc105d46647e3a594e6113a8.th.jpg7cd8bf0deab5b66d6a60fb8.th.jpg

d572c8ee8618769ad439c98.th.jpgd889935c31dff3979d82048.th.jpg22682fd9101a3c908c10298.th.jpg5393574a4d8e9140b2de058.th.jpg

584fd53b8c43e48b7c1e718.th.jpg19ecd503282da6847a89478.th.jpg238cd0175a27c24b5baf538.th.jpg3e96f91dc1cf7633dbb4bd8.th.jpg

C: y_line_ @ Blog // BIG_wow @ baidu

tumblrlar8nenauy1qzg328.jpg

C: bulletthrough @ tumblr

^ Gorgeous :wub:

v LOL I would love to see that photo every page :lol: But its still page 1551 for me :P

Guest juang_bb

That photo of ToDae "kissing" is my fav photo of this week LOLLLL

haha, i know right?!?

on that note, is it okay if i repost it again here in the new page? pretty please? can't help it! that pic just made my already awesome day! :P

sg1a.jpg

big thank you to whoever took this shot! you're blessed! :lol:

vvv right?!? G-Ri's been slacking lately, while ToDae :wub: is just working overtime! :lol::P

I'm waay too emotional just watching the fancams. I do want to say however, thank you to the vips who went and are providing pics, vids and accounts. you are awesome.

also, it was such a gift to see the 5 boys I adore more than anyone else in the world, on stage and singing the songs that only they alone can sing. there can and will never be another Big Bang, and just seeing them together is a once in a lifetime kind of magic.

Guest teshagoesblind

LOL! so many people are now reading this topic!

THAT PICTURE OF TODAE IS CRAZY ADORABLE! TOP's looking good. the curly hair makes him look younger :D I think he's pulling it off!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE FANCAMS! I was dying for so long just getting updates on how awesome it was ): although, watching the fancams are making me EVEN sadder. sigh, word cannot express. it's really emo-fying.

I'm so proud of themmmmmmm :D

HELLO I'M BACK FROM THE CONCERT! :D it was the best damn night of my life i swear nth tops THIS.

Our boys were the last to perform after SNSD. I was already sobbing so yea -.- the pics I took are kinda blurry. When they started their lineup for Gara Gara Go I was hypervantilating like mad that my friend was afraid I would just faint lol BUT i kept strong. Gosh I can tell you if you think Big Bang is good, think otherwise. THEY ARE SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!!! Just by the first song they really hyped up the crowd and can I say it's so surreal to see them perform right before my eyes when for so many years I've been watching them behind my compyter screen. Needless to say I cried even harder. I must have looked like a madwoman before the other fans but THAT'S OUR BOYS RIGHT THERE. After Gara Gara Go was Number 1!!! The crowd grew wilder cos it's like a song you can dance to and big bang's energy is beyond awesomeeeeee. Everyone just started jumping along! Right after that, they had an interview and I totally didn't get what they said cos I was just busy hypervantilating (stupid me) but when they spoke I JUST SCREAMED WITHOUT A THOUGHT IN MY MIND. Ok more 'what the hell' looks towards my direction but I didn't care. After that was HARU HARU ACOUSTIC which in my opinion their best perf! It's been so long since we've seen them performed it acoustically and it was such an amazing performance. Just completely blew my mind away. Jiyong was sitting right in front of me and I tried to wave but he didn't see :( At the end, he pressed his two fingers to his lips and held it to the crowd omg. Everyone did sooo good. When it ended, I just so proud of our boys. The fans around were going :' Oh my big bang is really really good live." :D Then came LIES THE SONG I WAS WAITING FOR. When TOP did the finger pointing action, everyone did it along with him and he looked so surprised and pleased. I LOVE HIS SMILE :D like an innocent kid. Seungri is really a good dancer as they say. He is so full of energy like I just kept screaming you go maknae!!!

They performed Last Farewell too but I forgot at which point. It really drove the crowd mad and everyone just did the dance together. When they did the heart action I almost died lol. After that it was over. We kept screaming for encore. And back they came, singing two songs whose name I rly can't recall at the moment! I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ACUTALLY SANG 7 SONGS. WHAT A TREAT. They ended the concert so perfectly by bringing everyone's mood up to the highest point. It's as if their solo concert :D I have no regrets in paying so much just to see them. Our boys are so unbelievably good <3

EDIT: Gna post the fancams and pics tmr cos I'm so tired now. I was at the standing pit so hopefully the quality's good but then again, I was busy crying away :(

I'm waay too emotional just watching the fancams. I do want to say however, thank you to the vips who went and are providing pics, vids and accounts. you are awesome.

also, it was such a gift to see the 5 boys I adore more than anyone else in the world, on stage and singing the songs that only they alone can sing. there can and will never be another Big Bang, and just seeing them together is a once in a lifetime kind of magic.

I know exactly how you feel! I'm supposed to be all giddy and stuff after seeing them together having fun on that stage, but I'm near tears right now and I'm not even there! I don't know what will happen to me when they ACTUALLY come back or when I see them in person.

I'm so proud of them being the closing act. 7 freaking songs! It's almost like a showcase for BB. That must be big $$$ paid for them to perform that many songs.

Their songs aren't new but when they perform it, it's always like seeing it performed for the first time. The energy is incredible even from the fancams. And the crowd was also amazing. I'm pretty sure I saw someone posting earlier that the other FCs were more aggressive than SgVIPs but I think BB might have converted more than a few tonight judging from those fancams. You'd think the audience's energy would be sapped by the time BB performed or their throats really hoarse so they can't scream as much but I think it's pretty obvious it wasn't the case. The magic of Big Bang ^^. They must do a world tour soon!

THANK YOU SgVIPS who graciously shared their fancams. I know there's nothing that can beat seeing them in person but for people who didn't have the opportunity to bask in BB's glory, your fancams are the next best thing. I don't know if I would have been able to concentrate enough to take those photos/videos so THANK YOU.

Waiting for more fan-accounts as well. It's nice to hear from people.

PS And 400+ people reading this thread for KPOP night where we only see a glimpse of BB? Imagine how many will flood this thread when they ACTUALLY DO THEIR COMEBACK! Prepare for major spazz attack!

EDIT: @Debi, thanks so much for the fanaccount. I am so proud whenever I hear people say BB is good live. I hope someday I'll be able to experience their performance as well.

Guest teshagoesblind

^

@`DEBI OHMYGOD, I so love you for updating about everything. but I am SO JEALOUS. I actually wanna cry that I wasn't there. and I wanna cry at the fact that you cried! AHH, it must've felt so amaazinnng! it's awesome that the whole crowd was cheering like hell! and I still cannot get over the fact that they were the CLOSING and they performed SEVEN songs? they are TRULY awesome. I've never seen them outside of a computer screen. and I will ONE DAYYYY!

@no1chronoptimist I know what you mean! I never get sick of watching them perform the same songs. it just feels so fresh ALL the time! I LOOVE it. and I honestly think more than a 100 were converted. yeah, Bigbang magic.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR #BIGBANGCOMEBACK (trend tomorrow 9PM KST)

Guest MidnightByul

Big Bang, can you BE anymore amazing?

I'm forewarning now. When these 5 FINALLY comeback, I will be spazzing like there is no tomorrow. I don't even care. All we need is a set date, this thread will blow up. LOL

Does anyone else feel it? I feel the comeback near, or may I'm just being overly anxious...hhaha

EDIT:

Did you huys know, today's Jinu's b-day. hehe

OH MY G.D!

Why do you have to look so sexy??

His messy hair tonight made him look so young~~

He's totally rocking the leather jacket (as always),

and he is wearing those earrings again!

I adore them^^

Oh my, he is so tiny standing next to them, and I'm lovin it!!^^

I'm glad he arrived well home, and please go straight to bed, DON'T do anything else^^

Shared?

His beauty is really leaving me speechless~Oh Boy why you so perfect

c0055212_4cc33ec957c67.jpg

c0055212_4cc33eca02d3a.jpg

c0055212_4cc33eca5ff21.jpg

c0055212_4cc33ecb59c33.jpg

c0055212_4cc33ecaaf092.jpg

c0055212_4cc33ecb60180.jpg

c0055212_4cc341378660d.jpg

Credit in the photos

I miss them. I miss them. I miss them so much. Watching this is so bittersweet it's not even funny. God they sound so amazing live it's not even funny. That's it. Watching Big Bang Live will be the number one thing on my Bucket List from now on. Urgh. I think I might boycott school and my future when the boys come back...since all I do these days is stalk this thread...HOW GEE.

Archived