★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Michala01

^^^ 

Seungri and GD cracked me up laugh.giflaugh.gif GD imitating Minji again and Seungri at the photoshoot just lol! G-Ri never fail to make feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside wub.gif

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toozdae08

I adore how the boys love making fun of Minji -Dae was teasing her too. Aww, Minji is so loved in YG.

While I'm sad that there was so little BB in it, I'm happy that we saw YGE family interaction. That was so cute.

Guest Michala01

DEAD @ those screencaps MissArrogant sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif 

Eagerly awaiting the translations now, I want to know what they were talking about 

Guest toozdae08

Aww poor YB, he doesn't sound happy to be at the gym. I'll cure your loneliness YB -wait for me lol.

And GD was seriously working that black turtleneck, looking good GD, real good.

Guest shinhdeplol

^ GRI too cute :w00t: This is my second time seeing Jiyong playing with light sabers :lol:

And why does TOP love to bully Daesung so much these days??? :lol:

tumblr_lajds7664p1qbw66qo1_250.gif

:D

C: nyongtori @ tumblr

Daesung's gifs :w00t:

20101019bbtv3.gif

20101019bbtv1.gif

20101019bbtv2.gif

20101019bbtv4.gif

C: kennutsy @ smileholic

v LOLLL he looks like a monkey :lol:

Guest Michala01

I come bearing gifs biggrin.gif

22428480.gif

39990723.gif

93565479.gif

29959975.gif

76121695.gif

79748758.gif

56330027.gif

47696689.gif

68914229.gif

87342153.gif

30687821.gif

15297736.gif

92435606.gif

80700464.gif

64529713.gif

55454020.gif

63561703.gif

20903478.gif

I EFFING LOVE THEM TO DEATH!!! THEY JUST MAKE ME FALL FOR THEM MORE EVERY TIME. SO PRESH, SO FUN, SO PERFECT. WE'RE LUCKY TO HAVE THEM EVEN THOUGH THEY MAKE US WAIT GRRRR BUT THEY'RE WORTH IT! wub.gif

[Pics] Fantaken photo of Taeyang and Jeong Il-woo at a football game

63164051.jpg

source : 개마 @ bestiz

Taken from: Big Bang Haven

[info] MBC's "Enjoy Today" will be aired in Japan

enjoytodaykntvn.jpg

MBC's popular variety show "Enjoy Today" with Big Bang Seungri, Jung Joon Ho, Shin Hyun Jun, Kim Hyun Chul, Jung Hyung Don, Gong Hyung Jin and Suh Ji Suk as MCs will be aired in Japan via KNTV.

The show will begin its first broadcast on November 07th, 2010 (Friday) and it will be aired on every Sunday at 3:50pm.

source : kntv.co.jp

thanks to happyrichlife.ameblo.jp

Taken from: Big Bang Haven

Guest toozdae08

Nice to see Bae out having fun, seems to be enjoying himself. Didn't know he was friends with Jeong Il-woo -he's an actor right?

And I'm dying over those BBTV gifs - GD is so sexy in black and Seungri is so cute and funny. And I'm happy and proud that he's show is doing so well that they're going to broadcast it in Japan. Another victory for Seungri.

Guest juang_bb

i've finally seen the BB cuts in 2ne1tv. the boys and those gifs are so adorable!!! :wub: oh my ToDae :wub: unfortunately for GD, Ri isn't in the mood to play... i guess he prefers playing with his Bom and Dara noonas that day. How cute is it that even Bom and Dara are asking for maknae's help for their Strong Heart stint. he owns that show! :P maybe next time maknae can go to SH again but this time i want him to bring TOP, he's the only one left.

there's also some GDYB... "what up 2ne1tv, im bigbang" lololol :lol: ah YB, your english these days is killing me!!! im really loving Tabi's curly hair... it looks sexy on him! and GD's still hyper... he can't seem to get over his minji imitation. he's been doing that dance for like what... 3 episodes now?!? :lol:

and DAE!!! oh how i miss him!! at least this time, he's not hiding from the cameras. and he's all smiles today. :D

Guest toozdae08

^

Big Bang and 2NE1 together is so adorable, IDEK. And Seungri is such a noona killer, lol.

I also adore seeing the YG men make fun of Minji -I've seen Kush, Se7en, GD and Dae do it now. She's so adorable.

I hope they do a colabo for the MAMAs and the end of the year gayos.

Seeing BB on tv makes me so excited for their comeback -it's around the corner. There are 5 episodes left of YGTV (I think, or 4). If the boys comeback in 3 weeks, it's possible that the last episode or 2 we'll see their comeback on BBTV.

Also, praying that YG lets them go on some variety shows. Wished they could go on a show like intimate note again.

Guest teshagoesblind

HELLOO! I'm back (not sure if anyone remembers me). my exams aren't even over yet, but I couldn't stand it :P I've been keeping updated on BB news but I miss this! :D

Guest pascale

this episode today was just AMAZING!!!! YG Family all together were soo cute, an heartwarming scene for me.

The YG Men sure do love teasing the maknae: poor Minzy girl lol. And that photoshoot, WOW everyone was just GORGEOUS!!

TOPDae piggyback lol, so cute, then we had GDYB then G-Ri a bit lol. Seungri seriously giving advices to his noonas (Bom and Dara) lol, he is the 3rd MC of Strong Heart, can't forget that.

YGfamily in one room makes me excited like that, what if i could go to the concert? will probably faint lol.

Anyway i'm looking forward to the next episodes :)

Guest SoshiBangBang

I'm sure BB is coming back pretty soon, they'll prolly film something for BBTV this weekend when they're in SUNNY SINGAPORE! I'M SO PSYCHED!

Archived