★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest vvvanilla

Hey guys!! Can you tell me clearly about BIGBANG's comeback??

I read on bigbangupdates,they said "BIGBANG's Comeback in 3 weeks" is just a rumour??!!

Which one should I believe??

the 3 weeks was mentioned by Seungri during the filming of Enjoy Today and was posted in the blog of the soccer player present during the filming. since YG hasn't announced anything official yet, i guess we can say it's a rumor for now...

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

young GDYB unseen photos?

well it's unseen for me.

GDYB_4.jpg

c: bestiz

^^^ they even have couple bracelets and look at them flaunting it in the last pic. :lol:GDYB LOVE is LEGENDARY :wub:

edit: YB has too much aegyo in him during his pre-debut days. i wish he'd give us more these days. :)

Guest toozdae08

^

that's adorable. Couple bracelets - too cute excl.gif

GDYB is like my OTP, here's some more young GDYB goodness. Not sure if seen but they can always be reseen.

cYB_84.jpg

cYB_114.jpg

1_8.jpg

I'm really hoping the 3 weeks rumor for BB's comeback to be true. It makes me excited, but I'm going to wait until YG makes an official announcement - and hopes he stays true to it. ;D When BB makes their comeback, I know I'm going to get a bit crazy from excitement. The big fangirl in me will come out. lol ^^

Guest pascale

OMG!!!!! if my BB boys are really coming in 3 WEEKS!!!! i have to prepare myself mentally because i might faint even before their comeback perf.

I just can't wait to hear the songs: i've had for like 1 week 'just another boy' line in my head and since BBTV last tuesday i have Taeyang's melody in my head (hope it will be in the album) and i'm just saying rubbish on it lol.

To conclude I CANT WAIT FOR THIS COMEBACK!!!!!!

ps: it has been a long time since i've been to soompi, well...i'm back lol

*pat pat*

its ok, u wont be the only fainting, im sure many more girls would DIE the day BB comebacks with their newest songs/album

Guest toozdae08

^

I'm dying right now -the comeback feels so close IDEK.

I think I'll cry tears of joy when YGE finally announces, faint when a teaser comes out and spazz for hours when the album actually drops. I won't be able to contain myself. I don't know how I"m going to pass school.

Guest shinhdeplol

*double post due to the image limit

Some magazine scans and more caps of Seungri :D

26540b14cc2f75b4c2ce790.jpg

^ TOP looks realllyyyyy good here :wub:

0d2d268ea016815ab31bbab.th.jpg2f11d297779ec556d21b70b.th.jpg6b7ccd213355b4bbd7cae2b.th.jpg6cf3f447c255e1cab2b7dcb.th.jpg

7e1bb0de6c4f28a776c638b.th.jpg38d3a9005d1a6ec0d43f7cb.th.jpg80da5fd245254a9b562c841.th.jpg99f7a7d07e4ca997a9ec9ab.th.jpg

980937d3d85c29c7a0ec9cb.th.jpg8410320a763dc9873bc7631.th.jpg86308718d809a39dac6e751.th.jpg0631143720578806251f14b.th.jpg

a74e61abc12335f9ca130c1.th.jpga74e61abc18335f9cb130cb.th.jpgbd0d5cf4afaf206a730eec1.th.jpgd31a619854c4e3fdc8eaf41.th.jpg

- - -

c5f1adab09d368847dd92a4.jpg

029395eab511f1612cf5344.jpg

43d6738f301e725ac9fc7a4.jpg

Photo by wawa @ bigbang hangout

Credit:bigbang haven blogspot , bestiz

Shared by BIG_wow @ baidu

Guest kloiepup

OMG!!!!! if my BB boys are really coming in 3 WEEKS!!!! i have to prepare myself mentally because i might faint even before their comeback perf.

I just can't wait to hear the songs: i've had for like 1 week 'just another boy' line in my head and since BBTV last tuesday i have Taeyang's melody in my head (hope it will be in the album) and i'm just saying rubbish on it lol.

To conclude  I CANT WAIT FOR THIS COMEBACK!!!!!!

ps: it has been a long time since i've been to soompi, well...i'm back lol

whoawhoawhoa...

3 EFFIN' WEEKS BEFORE I SCREAM MY HEAD OFF?

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Guest juang_bb

oohhhhh!!! that magazine with TOP as the cover... I WANT THE ORIGINAL PICTURE!!!! without anything written on it.

my gosh, allow me to fangirl a bit here... but dang! Tabi's lookin so FINEEEEE!!!! :wub:

i swear, that pic got me staring at the computer screen for a couple of minutes. whoooo!!! blush.gif:lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

G-Dragon's Autographed Polaroid Photo

ec868cec9ca0.jpg

soec9ca0.jpg

Source: bbvipz

Shared: Rice@BigbangWorld

Whoever got those 2 photos is too lucky *jealous*

LOL this is how Tae will look like with Jiyong's bowl cut :lol:

img37301262667945.jpg

C: 최승현, @ bestiz

Guest Michala01

GD and TOP look hot as hell in those ads, especially TOP (sorry my bias but he just does). 

Taeyang with a bowl cut? I APPROVE. But then again I'm in the minority of people who loved Ji's bowl cut laugh.gif

G Dragon and TOP 「FILA」 Advertisement

9g9en4.jpg

24ece14.jpg

34zlimd.jpg

Source: Style M

Credits: 권부장 @ bestiz l bigbanghaven

A little bothered by that huge gold safety pin in TOP's pants. lol. New fashion statement? But I love that little amused expression on his face.

Anyway, I'm trying not to get my hopes up for the 3 week comeback. Just because it's YG. I'm currently spending my free time back reading their debut thread and laughing myself to death at their pre-debut photos and their awkward phases. They have totally grown up into such fine handsome young men. They got hotter over the years.

there would be a big possibility that

3 weeks from now..they will make their grand

comeback of the year.

im so excited if what she said was true..

we have been waiting for this one...

Archived