★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest juang_bb

ooOhhhh tabi's hair.... I LIKE!!! :wub: his hair is very sexy... I think it fits his image well, kinda makes him look softer but 100 x HOTTER! :D it's kinda wavy too... Tabi, why must you be so sexy? Aigoooooooooo :lol:

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest andloveyelledno

Guys I have a question! In the wiki page for the album Remember, it credits TOP for co-writing a good chunk of the songs but I remember I once saw a credit list on bestiz for it and TOP was only credited for "Sparkling". Anyone who has the album or knows for sure can tell me which ones he did write for? Thanks :)

^just saw the vid of Florida & GD. it made me :D so hard. Happy Florida put it to rest with his own words. But hot d*mn was I distracted by how hot GD was. I wonder when that I taken though, because GD's hair is reddish...so recently? But I don't remember Florida being in Korea since his concert? OR... BIG BANG ENGLISH TRACK with FLORIDA??? Big Bang American Album? :blink:

Guest oh`retro

Aww, I haven't been at this thread in forever. :(

Anyways, does anyone know where I can watch subbed videos of Big Bang TV?

And is BB TV part of 2NE1 TV or do they have their own episodes?

I've always been confused about that.

Cause sometimes, it's a whole episode & sometimes its just clips.

But, I can't wait for Big Bang's comeback!

The teaser they showed in 2NE1 sounded so hot.

And GD is such a dork when he's fooling around.

I loved how he was making fun of Taeyang.

So funny when he did that "I Need A Girl" move while shouting "YOUNGBAE! YOUNGBAE!"

Guest juang_bb

^^^ bbtv was just a clip in 2ne1tv. You can watch the subbed vids at dailymotion.com/ygsrasubs. I know their cut is in parts 2 and 3 if you'renot watching the entire episode for ep3, then short clip of yb and Tabi in ep1. No subs yet for ep4

Guest Michala01

Firstly the GD and Flo Rida video! Um what is going on there? Firstly GD looked so adorable, not sure if he knew what Flo Rida was on about but it was sweet anyway for him to praise GD like that. Secondly, that would have been recorded recently because GD's hair is like that now and he hasn't had that shirt for too long. Maybe he worked on the album with GD? I'm so curious now..... unsure.gif

TOP! Gosh I love his sense of style these days. LOVE the grey suit and pink shirt combo, effortlessly gorgeous as always! wub.gif

Guest missARROGANT

[TRANSLATIONS] G-Dragon’s interview from Electric Love Tour photobook

How old were you when you first got to listen to music?

I was an elementary school student then. One of my friend’s father was working as a producer for a television music program and when I got to visit his place, there were so many music albums of international artists. I heard hip-hop for the first time there and I was kind of shocked.

Like, “there’s this kind of music in the world!”?

I’d only listen to k-pop until I heard of this genre, hip-hop, so I was just like “why is hip hop called to be a good type of music? I don’t even know what this foreign language means.” I just didn’t understand why it was called to be so good, so I wasn’t that much interested in it. But when I heard the song called “C.R.E.A.M” by Wu Tang Clan. They were the most popular U.S. hip hop group back then and my vision of music was just so widened at once.

So the barriers of the language didn’t matter?

Of course i didn’t know the meaning of the lyrics or the right pronunciations of the English language at all, but I didn’t care those kind of things because that music sound was just so cool. I had both the CD and the tape, and I listened to them until the CD and tape were worn out, and I sang along to them as much as I could understand from what they were saying. Also, I wanted to show my friends that I memorized the whole lyrics, so I sang the song on stages, like at the school’s singing festivals. I thought everyone would be just like, “Wow!” and praise me, but they actually didn’t accept it that much. On the contrary, they were just staring at me making faces as like, “What’s he singing? I don’t get it at all.” *laughs*

Ah, that’s sad, but I think you were different from your school friends considering that you must be the only one who was listening to the western music in your elementary school.

Yes, but the friends who were not accepting that music, are calling me now saying, “I should have listened to it with you.” *laughs*

And starting from then, your dorkiness (in a good way) has been defined. *laughs*

Back from when I was younger, I loved to try new things that the others don’t know about, which I thought was great. In fact the very first thing that I started was dancing. I loved to dance along with some music or some television show. We loved to run and jump around meaninglessly when we were young right? Just the same as that, I thought it was fun when I was dancing. My mother saw that and got me to apply to a lot of auditions, which I was accepted to all of them.

So your mother was the first person to see your talent?

She said that I would dance in front of people even if there was only one or two people in the room. My mother told me that I enjoy entertaining people so much, she decided to put me in this entertainment industry. I think my mother was much greater than me. *laughs*

So, when was the first time you were on TV?

That was the time when I was 6 years old. It was the TV show playing some games with many children. In fact, back then, it was kind of like not what I wanted to do, but my mother made me go. I liked to be on TV, but I wanted to hang out with my friends or eat some snacks when I had some free time. *laughs* I didn’t like that I had to wake up early every morning because of the work and my time hanging out with my friends became shorter. I started thinking that it was not the same anymore, but I’d tried my best to have fun with the time that I had.

What was your personality when you were little?

I was just a timid, quiet, and shy boy who was just following his mother’s back all the times, but the only place that I could be very confident was on stage, dancing. I have changed to be an active person since I’d joined my current company, when I was 12.

So from then, you began your own way?

I started to act the way I wanted things to go like giving my own ideas when I decided to live by this path of music. My mother first had wanted me to study for middle school, but after she accepted my very strong intentions for music, she began to support me the most.

But it took a little longer than you had expected to be able to debut?

I was a trainee for 6 years and spent my time participating in some of my sunbaes’ albums. I thought to myself that I should confidently challenged myself (when I finally debuted), without being weird or not being very uncomfortable.

So you must be very happy when you finally got debuted with the name of Big Bang.

When I just got debuted, it was a little more overwhelming than just being happy. Back then, the name “G-Dragon” was already well-known and also the announcement of the first idol boy group from YG, so there were a lot of expectations from us. Besides those expectations, there were, of course, some criticisms, but that only made our 5 members stronger and connected more tightly. We said, “We will show them much more than what they expected us to be, we are going to make our name, ‘Big Bang’ proud!”, and we worked harder everyday from then on.

Moreover, you’re the leader, so don’t you have some more pressure about that?

The time when we just made our group, I was desperately working to make the gap smaller between the older and younger members. But I think it’s not that hard to be a leader of Big Bang.

This is the group, which have all 5 members who have their own 5 different colors.

That’s what I love about us. They completely understand each of their parts/jobs, even when I only explain with little details, they know what they’re supposed to do already. Of course, there were some conflicts and fights until we come to a conclusion, that I’ve meant, until we’d come to have this trust for one another.

What were the cause of the fights, for example?

For example, someone doesn’t like the way I eat meals or the way I fold up my laundries… *laughs* We all lived in an apartment together and living together was a bit . Thinking of it now, we fought a lot over the things that weren’t much of a big deal. We even didn’t get a single thing solved and that only make the conflict worse and can harm us as a group. We’d realized that it’s just making our feelings bad. So after that, there were completely no more fights.

Have you all fought over of having different ideas about Big Bang’s image and music style?

No, not at all. All 5 have agreed on the ideas of the music or the performances of Big Bang every single time. Of course, all 5 members have very different colors, different favorite artists, and different kinds of music, for we all have lived in very different ways, but natually we all become the same color when we perform as a group, Big Bang. Thankfully, we can express our own things that we’ve been wanting to do on our solo activities. There is a proverb saying in Korea, “The more we fight, the closer we get to know each other”. As that being said, we fought a lot so we became to know what each other thinks, we became more closer, and now we are just close as a family.

So it’s like a kind of communication to be closer to each other?

Eventually, I think we start our fights when we have some misunderstandings between us. In fact, we don’t seem like it, but all of the Big Bang members are afraid of strangers. Even for today, we are tensed when we first meet somebody or strangely pretending to be cool or to be serious. *laughs* But usually we like to make jokes and play around. We are really good at having fun.

So you are just the same as the normal boys in their 20′s?

Yes, but when I was an elementary school student, I think I didn’t really enjoy a single joke or playing some tricks, so there were friends who were scared of me and some who cried because of me. *bitterly laugh* In fact, I changed schools like about 4 or 5 times, so the communication was an important thing to get along with my friends much faster and this is just me boasting, I made many friends every time I change schools, so I have much more friends compared to others!

Wherever you go, you’re the popular one who was always being in the spotlight?

I’m not sure if I was the popular one, but I always leaded my friends with some confidence.

Being around with new surroundings, don’t that make you feel lonely? Don’t you have some frustrations about that?

Never. In fact, I enjoyed that. I don’t like to be stuck in one place originally. Same as now, my heart is pumping when I go to somewhere I’m not aware of. Back then and also for now, I like to get to know something with my body rather than my brain.

Wow. Ah, going back to the previous conversation, are there any Big Bang members afraid of you?

Yes, maybe. *laughs* But when I first met Taeyang, I thought he was scary. He was just too different from me, and now we exchanged our characters/personality. I was a little introverted when I was young, but Taeyang is introverted now. Now, we don’t have any conflicts because we spent our hard and good times since we were trainees together. We know what each other is thinking when we are just looking at each other’s faces. To define the word, “close friends”, for myself, I will say it’s the people who understand each other without saying any words. For me, all Big Bang members are my family, also my close friends, the great ones, related ones who accepts me and who I respect from the bottom of my heart.

Okay, then what do you think what others think about you? You have some very stoic image who don’t compromise with anything, like craving for perfection.

I hear some great appraisals and some positive responses, but I try to avoid the negativity. If I listen to the good feedbacks, I think I might be flattered.

Then what do you think your color is right now?

‘Plain’. Think about the canvas which is colored just as you color it differently every time. I dream to be a person like that and I am trying to be that kind of a person. I think I’m at the very middle of being a boy and an adult. I don’t have some complete roundness as a one person, but I think this sharpness that I have right now is not that bad.

It’s like you’re on the stage doing performances is just so fierce and has some uneasy presence that we can’t reach close to you, but when during this interview, you are just like a boy with that innocent, bright smile of such boys, very friendly.

Definitely, the person that I am on the stage and off the stage are two different people. When I’m back from the stage, I change myself to be the real me. I don’t like to act like a celebrity. However, I think the most important thing is to bring the performance perfectly on the stage. In other words, I think it’s important to act like “being on the stage” to attract with some more qualified performances when I’m performing. I think I started to work very cautiously now because I have some bad experiences at the times when I acted as a child and was told, “he is just a boy”. So I think I must check every single thing that I do and have some responsibility for everything. I am not really aware of that I, myself, is showing the “little boy figure” presence all the time, but even when I am during this interview, I’m talking like as if I’m rapping, or when I walk along the streets, my arms and legs move like as if I’m dancing. *laugh* This just became perfectly a habit. I’m just used to doing it.

The rythm and music are just pervaded into your body. By the way, what did you feel like hearing all those cheers and screaming from the Japanese fans?

In fact, it was very weird. I was very surprized that there are many people who know us and I was so glad that all Japanese fans sang along the song we were singing even when it was in Korean. There were some restrictions, so we couldn’t really get to be that close to fans just like the live concerts in Korea. That was just so sad. The reason why I think the distances between fans and us is really important is because when I was young, I was very glad that my favorite artist touched me on the stage. I think I will never forget that feeling in my life, so I want to make my fans feel the same as much as possible.

What do you wants most at this time?

Freedom.

*laughs* Okay, then what is the most important thing in your life?

Probably my friends. I’m not afraid of anything because I have Big Bang when I’m doing my music. Not just Big Bang, I have many other friends, and they all make me feel very strong. Even when it comes to love, I make my relationship feel like we’re close friends. I have so many attractive people around me, maybe I’m being pulled by them.

Do you have any dream or ambition for Big Bang’s future and for yourself?

I don’t like to shoot and try all the huge things just at once. I want to grow up with my fans. After some years, maybe ten years, they might think “Big Bang was the best, I cannot never forget the songs.”, Just like I first heard hip hop, I want our group to be the group that will always leave a great impression on a person. For me, I want to be always stimulated. I don’t always want to aim to be number 1, but I don’t like to be number 2. If I had known that, I would never have started it at the first time. My goal for my life is to always have the best result that I can accept. Anyways, I want to experience many new things, challenge myself into various styles of music, so that maybe in 10 years, I would find the most proper color for me. I want to make the kind of music that can make people dream, make people enjoy, or comfort people when they are sad.

Last message for the readers, please?

Thank you for reading this to the very end! I’m really glad that this could be a chance to tell you what we are thinking as Big Bang and also as myself more profoundly. But most of all, you will know us much completely at the live stages, so hopefully, I can meet you all at the next live concerts!

Source: Big Bang’s Electric Love Tour Photobook

Japanese to Korean translation: DCGD

Korean to English translation: HuisuYoon@21BANGS.com

Edited by: mizz_julie@21BANGS.com

hightlighted ones are my fav lines from interview XD

it is cute how they fought over very trivial things

BB is <3

Guest evilgary

thanks for the translations of gdragon from electric Love Tour photobook

can't wait fr him to fufil it and meet him for th next live cncert

“We will show them much more than what they expected us to be, we are going to make our name, ‘Big Bang’ proud!”

Awwww my bbys :wub: They were definitely one of the hardest working rookies you can tell even back then how much determination they had.

"Thinking of it now, we fought a lot over the things that weren’t much of a big deal"

lol boys will be boys.

"But when I first met Taeyang, I thought he was scary"

lol every one knows YB have tough exterior but is as sweet as pie :wub:

BIG_BANG_PRE-DEBUT_FACEBOOK.jpg

Guest juang_bb

thanks for posting the translations of GD's interview in the ELT photobook. i enjoyed reading the entire interview. there are a lot of things i really like and love in what he said.

[TRANSLATIONS] G-Dragon’s interview from Electric Love Tour photobook

So the barriers of the language didn’t matter?

Of course i didn’t know the meaning of the lyrics or the right pronunciations of the English language at all, but I didn’t care those kind of things because that music sound was just so cool. I had both the CD and the tape, and I listened to them until the CD and tape were worn out, and I sang along to them as much as I could understand from what they were saying. Also, I wanted to show my friends that I memorized the whole lyrics, so I sang the song on stages, like at the school’s singing festivals. I thought everyone would be just like, “Wow!” and praise me, but they actually didn’t accept it that much. On the contrary, they were just staring at me making faces as like, “What’s he singing? I don’t get it at all.” *laughs*

can't we all relate to this?!? i swear, i was grinning from ear to ear while reading this part. it felt as if GD's describing exactly how kpop and Big Bang's music are for me. :lol:

anyway, GD's effort of closing the gap between the hyungs and the maknaes. he must be very happy to see the all his efforts paid off. the hyungs seem to be very fond of our adorable maknaes. no wonder we have G-RI and TODAE. YB's been sweet to both DS and SR too.

i also love how he admitted to them having petty fights. it just made everything about them and their relationship with each other more real. i mean, there's no way that everything will always be good and sweet and peaceful when you live together, especially with 5 young men, no matter how close you are. even real families have those kinds of fights, because it is only when you live together that you can actually see one person's true self, with all his flaws. i probably would have been much more worried if he said they never fought after almost 5 years of living together, then it means they probably dont care about each other at home.

and of course... did i say how much i really LOVE this line??

For me, all Big Bang members are my family, also my close friends, the great ones, related ones who accepts me and who I respect from the bottom of my heart.

I just love how he said that the members are his family and the great ones out of his closest friends... but i LOVE it more when he said why... that it's because they ACCEPTED HIM. aside from GD's real family, YB and the rest of the members are probably the ones who know the REAL Kwon JiYong, so no wonder he treasures that part so much especially how GD's easily and often misunderstood by a lot of people.

there's really a lot more that i can say about that interview but i already ended up with a long post with just some of the things i love about it, :lol: so i'll just wait for the rest of the members' interview to get translated. :D

Guest shinhdeplol

Just saw this tweet :D Can anyone clarify if this has anything to do with Jiyong????

http://yfrog.com/mupstzj

scaledphptn0server822fi.jpg

지드랙온 현장. 잌

^ According to Google Translate, it means GDragon scene :huh: The set looks so cool :wub:

New MV??? :w00t: *wishful thinking*

Guest juang_bb

@andrelle i think the second vid is no longer about BB, i think it's only yunho's making scene

anyway, the BB making film for Haru... so much ToDae :wub: i was giggling like a fool during their interview part, they're sooo sweet!!! :D especially Tabi. Dae.. Tabi wants to hold your hand, but can't coz there's people watching??? :lol::P

^^^ hmmm.. it does looks like a set. i wonder what it's for. and the "G's" resembles that font that they use for GD. curious!!! btw... whose tweet was it?!? anybody knows?

vvv @Alla GD's endorsing iPhone?!? :blink: i already thought it was kind of funny how they were endorsing LG and yet the members have been flaunting their iPhones around, and now GD's actually going to endorse it!?? i wonder if it's confirmed, wouldn't it be a conflict of interest?!? well, anyway... i guess that's for the companies to deal with, for as long as we have something to anticipate... :D

Guest toozdae08

^

I'm curious too, what is this about? A CF? I don't think the boys are ready to shoot a mv for an album they haven't even decided on yet.

Answers will come along soon enough.

Guest Michala01

I just read GD's interview for the Electric Love Photobook and he totally made my tear up at the stuff he said about Big Bang. How can anyone doubt the closeness of this group or the amount of respect they have for each other? I have never been more confident in Big Bang as I am now. GD's words and what the others have said just reinforces my view that they completely understand each other and where they are going in the future as a group. 

He really is such an inspirational person to me. I love the way he looks at life in general, isn't afraid of new things but still remains humble even though many would have quite big heads if they were in his shoes. 

I have so  much respect and love for him and it's when I read interviews like this that all the reasons I love him come together and he makes me fall for him more than ever. 

wub.gifwub.gif

Archived