★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest omgshinshin

seriously can we just stop with this issue!! Just trust the boys!!

remember what Jiyong said, they already have 18 songs complete..

and they currently choosing what song to put in the new album

I dont think the whole songs will be in that album..

Maybe the song we heard is not going to make it into the album..

Just chill guys.. :)

As I've said in the last page, the next thing we know, people will start looking for songs to accuse GD of plagiarism for these few seconds of a preview of a song that isn't even sure if it will see the lights of any album case. Their generosity of a preview of their daily life producing music is met by fans who are unsatisfied and antis who are overjoyed with new hate-inducing material.

It's sad :(

I'm not saying we should blindly love the boys and everything they do cause they don't like that themselves. They say they've always prided their fans for criticizing them and saying which things need to be changed and needs improvement. That is why they say they can never stop with just one album. They can't help but release album after album because they need to improve. I admire them for that.

I think the reason why they let us see a preview of them working is to generate discussion. Their album release is nearing and they've been gone for so long. We don't have much to talk about and discussing about their direction in music is something that artists appreciate. It's much better than discussing which shirt looks better on GD or which haircut is more sexy. Not saying we shouldn't but you get my point.

But they are still idols, in a way, so oh well.

On a lighter note, Seungri looks healthy even with his sprained ankle. Whenever "ankle" and "Seungri" are mentioned, I always remember that one performance of Last Farewell, and Seungri was limping all throughout the performance. But he has his gameface on. And when they won the mutizen, he wasn't there cause I think Jiyong said he went to the hospital to check up on his ankle.

Anyone here have that video?

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evilgary

yea lets just trust them as i believe they are having a hard time choosing it too

we should be patient and have faith in them

Alright, I have to spazz. Those short moments of GD and TOP on BBTV were so happy-go-lucky! GD can't get enough of teasing Minzy, but I totally like it better when he dances it, lol. I love how adorkable he is, seeing him be kiddish and smiling/laughing makes me happy.

I don't know about you guys, but seeing TOP "pre-meditate" on how he puts on his sunglasses was so awkwardly cute. Especially when he put his feet on the couch first. That was seriously a small glimpse of Bingu TOP. I know he's silly by nature but he doesn't show it as often anymore and just seeing him do that for that moment was awesome, lol. TOP is not my biased but I for one really miss that about him. He's the Hyung so he has to put up that front of maturity and sophistication but I'm pretty sure off camera he's hilarious b/c with the chances that we do get to see him like that, it's priceless.

Seung Ri is limping, hope he gets better soon since they will need to practice for their comeback.

Daesung has been M.I.A. but that's b/c he's busy with acting but I miss him and the old FO days.

Plus, just seeing some of the fellas of YGFam working/hanging out together was very refreshing. Even if they weren't famous, I would still enjoy and love watching them just for their personalities, they're just so entertaining and engaging.

I can and can't wait for their comeback. I say both b/c I miss BB and their epicness but then again they are the greatest distraction ever. I'm not even suppose to be lurking, especially with a test tomorrow, Thurs. and a paper due on Fri. I'm torn, but nevertheless I'll always be supporting, even if that means pulling all nighters! =p

Aren't we all on the same VIP boat? Hahaha.

Guest loveYB

i have a fetish for TOP's eyes. his eyes are the most amazing things ever.

my bias is ToDae. both of them will always take my no.1 spot (i love the rest too. but yeah, you guys should know what it means by our bias). i can't imagine any one of these boys get taken. i guess i'll smile on the outside (glad they found their love), and cry on the inside, with heart breaks and all. but i'll definitely still support them no matter what, and wish them all the best with their newfound love.

and @propera898, girl, you've summed it up so well. that perfect body, face, personality and all the talents....

(oh mans, talking about this gives me heartache) *forces a smile on my face*

Guest juang_bb

HOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD UPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are ya'll seriously gonna talk and spazz about your love and fetish for our Tabi, without me?!? i can't let that happen... i gotta join in! LOL! :lol:

the HANDS!!! oh yes! the hands... i've noticed that too, his hands are like so perfect! i remember talking about it with my sister before how, YB's hands seem to be all muscular and rough since he works out, on the other hand, Tabi's hands look so delicate and just beautiful! im only talking about his hands and yet i feel so creeped out at myself for saying these. but... his hands are prettier than mine. :lol:

just look...

vno386.jpg

and of course the EYES... i swear, he's the sexiest man alive in kpop! and the fact that he's mad talented doesn't help us fangirls either.

i mean seriously, who can resist that stare?!?

1280409481_201007292227438800270101_0-2.gif

and of course, his BINGUness just makes him 10000x more loveable! :wub:

topcap.jpg

aigooooooo.... :P

Guest juang_bb

anyway, since we all miss the boys...

here's something i found at Bestiz, i think about a week ago but since it was only an audio, i only had the time today to convert it and reupload it in youtube.

a kVIP has compiled most of Big Bang's shout out and thank you speeches to VIPs, and in the end, is the amazing fanchant of VIPs. i thought that it is something every VIP will really appreciate, and can't help but love the boys even more. they never fell short of showing their appreciation to their VIPs and you can also hear how proud they are to shout that name. :D

BIGBANG THANK YOU MESSAGES TO VIPS

i watched yesterday BBTV again & again

and I couldn't help myself from smiling like a fool with GD's silly dorky act

i felt want to jump into my laptop screen and join him and Kush dancing

it looks so fun and silly

hope to see more Bigbang next week^^

A news article mentioning about Bigbang:

케이블로 자리를 옮긴 ‘수요예술무대’는 5년 전과 ‘같은 듯 다른’ 무대를 선보일 계획이다. 음악성에 방점을 찍는 기존 방침에는변함이 없으나, 파격적인 무대를 자주 열어보이겠다는 것이다. 재량 있는 가수에게 한 주 방송분을 통째로 내줄 수도 있고, 실력있는 아이돌 가수에게도 문을 열어둘 생각이다.

“빅뱅 정도면 단순한 아이돌은 아니죠. 그 정도 실력이라면 출연을 부탁할 겁니다.

립싱크하면서 댄스에만 몰두하는 아이돌은 절대 사절이에요.”

http://biz.heraldm.com/common/Detail.jsp?newsMLId=20101004000900

cr:bestiz

Guest toozdae08

On the topic of fine men, am I the only finding Kush hot lately? I know this isn't exactly BB related but I've seen him all over BBTV and 2NE1TV and he's been looking hella fine lately. YG is just filled with fine looking me, I nearly died with Kush, Teddy, GD, Se7en and TOP all in the same room together being all GQ (esp TOP, he's made to grace the covers of GQ). And I'll end my fangirling here.

Guest Michala01

^^^

No you're not the only one. I find both Teddy and Kush really hot, especially Teddy. I can totally understand CL's fascination with the man. 

@juang_bb 

That stare girl, seriously anyone that can resist it must be inhuman or something lol That last picture from the Turn it Up MV reminded me of another thing I am oh so very attracted to about TOP - his LONG beautiful legs. The man is so beautifully proportioned, his legs seem really long and always stand out for me. It also helps that he has a new penchant for tight fitting pants tongue.gif 

legs legs legs 

5273.jpg

2081945.jpg

bbhbbfila03.jpg

elt23.jpg

palebbtop5.jpg

I REST MY CASE! 

Oh and some more hands sweatingbullets.gif

eaet.jpg

k I'm done for now~ 

btw I love how we went from jealousy to analysing TOP's whole body from head to toe lol 

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri wallpapers

128624617233.th.jpg128624617222.th.jpg

C: 라기 @ bestiz

tumblrl9t0zlia1g1qchvo5.giftumblrl9t0uedeuz1qchvo5.giftumblrl9t0wkblyy1qchvo5.gif

C: moonaction @ tumblr

“Haru” under fire for excessive production costs

There’s been a fresh round of controversy regarding the large amount of pay that the stars of “Haru” have been receiving. Many have come forward with criticisms against the Korean Tourism Organization for excessive appearance payments in the production of their web drama.

An Young Hwan of the Committee on Culture, Sports, Tourism, Broadcasting & Communications revealed inspection documents of the Korean Tourism Organization, stating thatTVXQ’s Yunho and the members of Big Bang each received $89,047 for a 30-minute-long drama.

Kim Bum, Han Chae Young, Park Shihoo each received $35,618 as well.

An argued, “Considering the fact that it only costs $133,570 per episode to produce some of the nation’s highest ranking dramas, the amount that the Korean Tourism Organization spent is excessive.”

Source: Newsen

C: allkpop

In my opinion, BIGBANG should receive more :sweatingbullets: They have 5 people -_-

But still, thats a lotttt of money :D

Guest peppermintsugar

Oh my goodness, I find Teddy ridiculously good looking, too! Glad I'm not the only one!

And about that stare gif, I have two other relevant gifs hahaha

Profanity in this one so spoiler cut:

One thing I've always found really attractive about him is the fact that he KNOWS he's ridiculously hot and acts accordingly. Like, other than being self conscious about his body and not wanting to show off skin (;^;) he still knows he's insanely hot. I like that.

TOP says "idk why I'm so hot, I just am."

Guest Michala01

^^

lol so true. There is a difference between being arrogant and being comfortable and confident in your looks. He is the latter of the two which only serves to make him more attractive. 

But my favourite "I know I'm hot I can't help it" pic of TOP is this one

000g5t1g.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif

god I'm such a fangirl sorry people but I could fill up this whole thread with my big bang fangirling 

Guest ooxstacee

Autotune or not, I am so freaking glad they are coming back to the KOREAN INDUSTRY!

Usually, I would complain about it being autotuned and what not cause I've never really liked it from the beginning ... But at this moment, I could CARE LESS! x____x It's been two freaking years!

And we don't even know if THAT song's going to be on their album, for sure. Too early to judge.

BBTV, just a little bit of it makes me smile.

Everything makes me happy at time point.

GD's such a dork. Lol, him and his Minji imitation.

I might be a bit late, but get well soon maknae!

Three weeks!

I don't really have anything to say, lol.

Guest Michala01

“Haru” under fire for excessive production costs!

beat me to it lol 

Whatever, I'm happy to see the guys got paid so much 

Guest juang_bb

^^^ @thuy it actually says yunho and the members of bigbang each received that amount. So it could be that each of them got it, regardless, its a lot. But it's actually a huge endorsement deal so I think it really amounts that much or even more on a normal basis. I'll let the Koreans decide though whether their KTO should have spent that much on one ad campaign by getting all these huge stars all at once coz it's their taxes not mine. :P

Guest hayakatsu

i think they deserve to be paid that much. they are THE BIGGEST NAMES in korea as of now. BIGBANG and Yunho are MASSIVE in korea, japan, asia and internationally respectively. and BIGBANG more so internationally since they have, i believe, the MOST international fans from the americas and europe due to the music they come out with. and because of that, i believe they deserve that much pay. just think about it, paying BIG amounts to get BIG names, featured in a BIG ad campaign. i mean, excuse me... they are representing korea. the ad was meant to pull people all over the globe to come to korea. if they succeed, which i have no doubts that they will, imagine the profits they gain from all the tourists who come and spend their money on korea. to see the places featured in that ad, i mean, 89000usd is hardly anything compared to the profits they will gain.

maybe my input on the matter is somewhat insignificant because i don't live in korea... but honestly even for other countries, i believe the scenario would be the same. they deserve to be paid that much because KTO is using their faces to attract potential profit. at least, that's my 2 cents.

----------

AND I EFFIN LOVE AUTOTUNE. i don't even care. i think, they can put at least 2-3 songs with autotune in their album if they want as long as the OVERALL FEEL of the album is what they promised us - which is something away from the current electroKpop overload.

they can put whatever they want as far as i'm concerned because they have been out of the game for so long. they deserve the right to do whatever they want at least. it's different if they come out with albums every other week and we get the same autotune feel, then, we have the right to complain a little. but they've been gone for years, so we owe it to them to be appreciative and have faith and trust in them to be able to please us no matter what our preferences are.

not to mention, THEY were the ones to start the electro trend in kpop in the first place. lol. whatever it is, they will start a new trend that's for sure.

BB FIGHTING!!<3

[EDIT] argh! topped a page. nothing to share. sorry~ TT^TT

Guest missARROGANT

G-Dragon is Right – for Once

It’s not very often that Big Bang’s Gaga-Dragon and I have much in common; nothing wrong with that, we’re just two different people with different personalities from different dimensions and planes of reality. But it is a very rare occurrence for someone to finally voice exactly what I am not able to put into words. Oh, I tried. However, I am willing to admit that popular gasoo and trendinista G-Dragon got to the heart of the matter.

About last week, an article from MyDaily featuring G-Dragon was the source of some interesting discussion amongst k-pop fans. The piece was originally about Big Bang’s comeback, the long hiatus, all the pressure they’re facing, yada-yada, but when asked about it, the group’s erstwhile leader made some surprisingly insightful remarks concerning the k-pop industry:

“I have no confidence in the market anymore. These days, singers finish their promotion cycles in three weeks, and everything changes again. The thought of preparing for two years and only receiving three weeks of love is upsetting… I want to sing songs that receive love over longer periods of time.”

It’s not the most complex of statements, but it hits right to the core of what I and many other k-pop fans have felt this past year.

A lot of quantity but no quality leading to a monotonous assembly line of inexperienced idols packaged and opened on music/variety shows for our enjoyment. It is a surprising thing to hear a popular idol, one who has arguably benefited quite handsomely from the industry itself, openly criticize it.

But, he speaketh the truth. Big Bang has been on hiatus from the Korean music scene proper for two years now. Like dog years, we’re talking something akin to a decade for kpop music lifespan. Naturally, fan cafe numbers are down and Big Bang’s fans are anxious as to how they will fit in to the current cycle of music. And if they do pop in like a puzzle piece, that could either turn out being good or bad.

Even a virtual newbie like myself could gauge the instability of the music market this year. It seemed so promising in the beginning – new groups! Sexier groups! Sexier girl groups! Rain! Hyori! SE7EN! BoA!………all the ingredients were there, but something integral was missing to bring it all together.

You could blame the songs, of course. Granted, it hasn’t all been bad (in kpop grade quality) but in my honest opinion fans are still waiting for that HIT SONG of 2010 to come in sweep everything and anything. So not bad, not good. Which can sometimes be worse.

Of course it would help if artists could promote a song more than three freaking weeks at a time. I don’t know about anyone else, but I could probably make a decent-sized list of all the songs that didn’t grab me at first listen but grew on me with time (‘Bad Girl Good Girl’ for example).

It’s a pipe dream for sure, but if promoters could give the song, its concept, its meaning, a little time to sink in before the artist is dragged off to this variety show, that acting gig or debut in Japan – fans might feel more connected to the music somehow.

I think that’s why G-Dragon’s control freak tendencies may win out in the end. If the group is spending as much time sweating the little details as he says we may not see the album until next year — but, better to kick the year off with a bang than with nothing at all.

cr:Ashley@seoulbeats

This is NOT a translation from Korean article; featured article from Seoulbeats writer.

Generally talk about GD’s recent comment regarding kpop industry.

Other than not liking her calling GD “gaga-dragon” , the article is a good read <_<

ct1y.gifct2.gif

cr:snsdgif@tumblr

Archived