★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TEST POST.

Subforum MODS please reply on the thread made by Melody.

Anyhow seems weird doing this whole mod thing again after YGBB lol.

GDRAGON and the NEW GENRE of BIGBANG music.

--i just saw the clip of BIGBANG TV..i have to say GD's leaning

to the 90s hiphop era. I dont know if it's something that i favor

but i'll wait for the whole album to drop. I miss them too much

to even care what type of music they'll have.

TOP's movie.

i know it's not the place to spazz but JEEZZ TOP was so hot and his acting

improved! he made me cry..now that says something.

IS IT ONLY ME or some pics are really too big that it's loading too slow? O.o

ZOMG. A SUBFORUM FOR BIGBANG!!!!

lOVE THIS IDEA! and how it was created

in the right timing! Perfect for the boys'

soon come back! :) I wish fanfics feat.

BIGBANG would be compiled in a subforum

in the fanfix section too xD Lol. But then

that's a tough work. Hahahah.

Anyways, THEY ARE LOOKING SO GOOD IN THE

PHOTOBOOK! 8D WTH. WHAT IS LIFE. I loved

the ones in grayscale. Gorgeous men

I have always enjoyed looking through their

BTS pictures from concerts~ Makes me go

"Awww" a lot. :'( They really work hard...

and like what TOP said, they're trying their

best to show perfection above the surface.

^^ But whenever we get a glimpse of these

BTS, we also get to see the huge amount of

effort they put in to create that perfection.

<3 Hard-working and dedicated.

Hearing seconds of that 'supposed' BB song from

BBTV, im expecting to hear songs with addictive

beats and really sick auto-tuning. I know only

some of us aren't bothered with autotunes but

there's this proper way of using it that could

improve the song and not actually kill it.

And I believe BB knows how to do it. =) I'll not

judge about it so much rn since ive only heard

the few seconds and this short part of GD singing

and TOP singing too :o

That tweet from teambigbang makes me giddy.

God knows how a simple update about BB's comeback

could alr make my day. <3

Guest shinhdeplol

GRI <3333333 :lol:

tumblr_l9k4mdTFLi1qd79b2o1_500.jpg

C: honeydewmelonbread @ tumblr

I want to ask you guys a favour ^^ Can you recommend some ideas for the description of this thread?... Big Bang's 4th anni was over 1 month ago and I think its time we changed the description... So if youre interested, tell me what you think is suitable under this post ^^ Maybe you should recommend some for other threads too, such as Jiyong's and Tae's official threads ^^

Thanks in advance ^^

Guest Michala01

cr:teambigbang@twitter

Any tiny news about BB comeback made me so EXCITED hahaXD

oh talking about the hair I look forward to GD most although he change the most

coz I love his crazy yet unique transformations lol

OMG even this gets me excited like you would not believe!! 

Shinhdeplol - a question for you

Do you think we could have a topic in our subforum for general big bang blabbery. Sometimes VIPs want to discuss things and ideas etc but since it's inconvenient for obvious reasons to do it in the official thread, maybe something like that would be a good idea? Just a thought. 

Oh and about the big bang thread heading. Hmm not too sure but maybe you could make it something about their comeback. happy.gif

Guest toozdae08

^

Are you asking for a general discussion thread to be open or can it be something that can be done through ppl opening threads that have the [DIS] on the subject head or something? Just, wondering. But I'm going to let Shinhdeplol take the direction on that.

And something about their comeback would be nice except for the fact that we don't even have a confirmed month. We can just put 'New Album Coming Soon' but there hasn't even been any details on it yet.

And I've top a page with my nonsense and nothing to share.

ENJOY TODAY TWITTER UPDATES + FILMING PICS WITH SEUNGRI

12858401191701287911aa6.jpg

1oyo.jpg

1qsq.jpg

more under

1dud.jpg

1hyh.jpg

1djd.jpg

1gig.jpg

1mgm.jpg

1nhn.jpg

1vrv.jpg

1ypy.jpg

cr: bigbangupdates, ET Twitter and Official Site via 토갱이 + 빅뱅LOVE♡

Guest Michala01

^

Are you asking for a general discussion thread to be open or can it be something that can be done through ppl opening threads that have the [DIS] on the subject head or something? Just, wondering. But I'm going to let Shinhdeplol take the direction on that.

And something about their comeback would be nice except for the fact that we don't even have a confirmed month. We can just put 'New Album Coming Soon' but there hasn't even been any details on it yet.

The thing is since this is a news thread where we come for updates (and sometimes to have brief discussions), maybe it would be good to have an official off topic big bang post where we can talk all things big bang, old, new, the stupid, the irrelevant etc lol. But yea see with the other mods I guess smile.gif

Guest propera898

i think another thread its a bad idea :( i mean we already have bigbang Solo Thread and look at how they are so lonely and sometimes a few post after weeks of nobody commenting or updating anything. TOP has already 2 threads his acting and singing one also all the menbers and they arent not moving fast T.T so if you make another thread of bigbang or the menbers i think itll be too much and itll cause this thread go slower ,we have recently started to move fast this past weeks , but doing another thread will only cause that ths thread wont be moving at all and personally i dont want taht.

besides didnt we say we want it to make it to the 3rd thread by the time bigbangs comeback? well i dont know if we can do it but i do know doing a disscusion trhread or something like that will only cause taht we cant make that happen at all , or we wont be close to reach that goal at all.

Shinhdeplol - a question for you

Do you think we could have a topic in our subforum for general big bang blabbery. Sometimes VIPs want to discuss things and ideas etc but since it's inconvenient for obvious reasons to do it in the official thread, maybe something like that would be a good idea? Just a thought. 

The thing is since this is a news thread where we come for updates (and sometimes to have brief discussions), maybe it would be good to have an official off topic big bang post where we can talk all things big bang, old, new, the stupid, the irrelevant etc lol. But yea see with the other mods I guess 

^ THIS THIS THIS!!

I sometimes feel like really good points of discussion are often lost in the news/pics spam. If you come on the board too late, then its impossible to resurrect a point of interest that happened pages ago. And sometimes I feel bad when people who aren't regular contributors come onto the thread and post something, but then it gets lost in the feed without anyone having acknowledged their contribution. -_-

We all know that there are lots to people who lurk in the BB threads, and while we all here welcome new posters, it's not always the easiest thing to jump right into a thread when you are new, so I think a general discussion thread could be the place where they could go and not feel overwhelmed. I know I didn't start posting here for almost a year because I never felt like I could contribute to news/pictures and so no one would care about what I had to say (luckily, I'm over that now haha).

So please, Mods can we have a general discussion thread? pretty pretty pretty please? :)

@propera898- I can see your concern over having too many threads and the lack of movement in some of them. But I think a lot of that is because the boys are still in hiatus, so there just isn't a ton of stuff to post. Take, for example, Taeyang's solo thread, it was kinda slow too until he made his comeback, and it has been really busy since.

I still think there's value in a general BB discussion thread that builds upon community and the sharing of thoughts, and it means we don't get to thread #3 before their comeback, I'm okay with that.

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

i think another thread its a bad idea :( i mean we already have bigbang Solo Thread and look at how they are so lonely and sometimes a few post after weeks of nobody commenting or updating anything. TOP has already 2 threads his acting and singing one also all the menbers and they arent not moving fast T.T so if you make another thread of bigbang or the menbers i think itll be too much and itll cause this thread go slower ,we have recently started to move fast this past weeks , but doing another thread will only cause that ths thread wont be moving at all and personally i dont want taht.

besides didnt we say we want it to make it to the 3rd thread by the time bigbangs comeback? well i dont know if we can do it but i do know doing a disscusion trhread or something like that will only cause taht we cant make that happen at all , or we wont be close to reach that goal at all.

agree

but i think we should make few new threads for important stuff

like a thread solely just for all their korean interviews/ and a different one for japanese interviews etc

kinda like this

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-241232/top-from-big-bang?pg=31

but the first page should be for index,and comments are not welcome for these sort of thread (kinda like a library thread lol)

so that its easier to go back to read the interviews etc instead of searching page after page like in this thread just for an interview

Guest toozdae08

^^

I agree. It doesn't matter what thread number we're on, it's not like we're in competition with anyone. And the boys solo thread are slow cause there usually isn't any news on them. And when they aren't doing solo activities we usually post pics/stuff on them in the general BB thread.

And discussions topics come up a lot here and I don't want to discourage people who don't post from posting.

But I also don't want to have too many threads in the subforum too or take away from the main BB thread.

Like I said - I want more feedback on this (maybe even get a poll) and also have Shinhdeplol come on this, but we'll figure it out.

@ sw8et_vietgurl

I like your idea a lot because there are a lot of times were I want to refer to an interview that the boys did but can't find it or can't remember when. It would be nice to have a thread to archive their interviews.

Guest juang_bb

well... i guess we kinda have to figure out how we're going to run and make use of the subforum well. I think a random discussion thread where we can talk about anything and everything is cool, but yeah, im concerned too since we've had some good discussions here about BB and it really helped the thread move faster especially now that we barely have any updates at all. i think it's okay for as long as we don't completely take out the discussion in this thread. im pretty sure there are still some general stuff we can talk about here especially related to the comeback and stuff.

but the idea of having a thread that encourages VIPs to talk and build on community here is nice. maybe some kind of like... VIP Talk thread or something.

edit: oh and i agree with swe8t_vietgurl too. it would be nice to have their interviews posted all in one page and indexed too in the front page. that would probably entail a lot of work but we'll figure it out. maybe we can organize their videos or some other stuff too.

@thuy regarding the thread description... i guess something that has to do with the comeback since nothing really big is coming up. maybe something like Big Bang comeback SOON: 80% complete... we're going back to basics - YB. LOL i dunno...

for YB's thread maybe about his SEOUL SOUL MUSIC FESTIVAL coming up.

and lastly, let's give some time for other peeps out there to post their inputs about this. it would be nice to get everyone involved. no rush... this is something new so it's really going to take sometime for us to get used to this.

Guest Michala01

well... i guess we kinda have to figure out how we're going to run and make use of the subforum well. I think a random discussion thread where we can talk about anything and everything is cool, but yeah, im concerned too since we've had some good discussions here about BB and it really helped the thread move faster especially now that we barely have any updates at all. i think it's okay for as long as we don't completely take out the discussion in this thread. im pretty sure there are still some general stuff we can talk about here especially related to the comeback and stuff.

but the idea of having a thread that encourages VIPs to talk and build on community here is nice. maybe some kind of like... VIP Talk thread or something.

Basically this is what I am aiming at. 

Nothing will be taken away from this main thread, it will always be #1 but sometimes I want to talk about random Big Bang stuff and it obviously isn't allowed in here. 

edit: oh crap I topped the page. In recompense I promise I have lots of goodies to share with you later vicx.gif You'll like it biggrin.gif

Guest Caramel.Frapp

I'm really loving this Big Bang sub-forum.

I don't really care about many other threads [except, DBSK and 2ne1], now I don't have to look for the BB thread or anything BB related in Korean Celeb Forum : )

I think this is a better way to keep haters or trolls out, too.

Before, they'd see something related to Big Bang randomly in Korean Celeb Forum, where most BB trolls are at, and bash [mostly on GD]. Now, it's kind of like they have no right to. This place is for V.I.P's.

Archived