★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

@teenace

umm, ok. Seems like I made a mistake and pushed the wrong button. Thought I hit the reply button and it didn't work and now I've made a mess of thing crazy.gif I apologize, so so sorry. New mod here, so please bear with me tears.gif. Again, I sincerely apologize. I offer this as an apology.

5zqtzd.jpg

-this is Toozdae by the way. I'm so retarded. Again, I'm so sorry for ruining your wonderful post. I feel so bad, emoticons are not enough. If anyone can figure out a way to bring it back, I'll be forever in your debt. Also, I promise to be more careful and aware when pushing buttons. So so so sorry Teenace.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

Do you think it'll have English subs? I'll buy it if it does - the amount of money I throw at these boys is ridiculous.

But it may not cause it's for Japan.

it does have ENG subs, and the DVD is in ALL REGION format too, so no worries for us living in the US.

the one i mentioned that's for Japan is the photobook, im ordering the DVD, so im thinking about getting the photobook. but then, im not big into buying photobooks since i prefer albums and DVDs instead, just think it's more worth the money.... BUT (again) the pictures are too awesome. :( i dunno... coz yeah, the life of a VIP... aint easy in the pocket, spent so much the past 2-3 mos on them and im saving up for the comeback. :P

----

edit: ohhh nice topic... BIGBANG COMEBACK HAIRSTYLE??? hmmm

GD - I really love his hair now that i wouldn't wanna change it. however, since we know he'd probably change it... im actually looking forward to it. I want his hairstyle to match up his swag, this is BB's comeback after 2 years, so something edgy would be cool. and im pretty sure he'll rock it as usual... i just cant pick a particular hairstlye coz he's almost done it all.

TOP - i prefer his hair to be a little longer than his cut now, but lately, he's been so HOT with the short hair though! i think i love his Sunset Glow days hairstyle but he's done it so something different would be cool. his hairstyle last year, before his bangs started covering his eyes too much, the one when they were shooting for NII... ohhh, i LOVE that style on him. i think I only remember Tabi coloring his hair once, the one when he had the brown/blondish highlights and i didn't really like it. I don't think other hair color suit him, but.. surprise me :D

DAE - he always had long hair, the shortest was probably during the documentary. I always wondered how short hair would look on him. I think his HaruHaru days hairstyle was the best though. it would be nice to see DAE's hair go back to black, but he's been doing a great job rocking the brown.

SEUNGRI - I think Seungri doesn't really change his hairstyle much. or if he is, it's probably not as often and differnt from the previous one. I remember him having longer hair during their debut. his looks has matured now, i wonder how he looks if he grows his hair back like that? hmmm... i think Seungri has the least "bad hair days" (well, YB is an exception since he only had 2 styles), probably coz most of his cuts have been more on the safe side?

YB - i know he loves his hair so much. but a change would always be nice. honestly, i'd love to see ANYTHING... except him going back to his cornrows. :P i always wondered how he'd look if he has a normal type of haircut, like the one TOP or Seungri has now?? i don't think it's bad... he has a nice face and nice profile... there should be a lot more styles that will suit him.

Guest peppermintsugar

^^ I personally much more so prefer TOP's hair long, because I especially love it when it's gelled straight up, or just longish and out of his face in general like:

59653919.gif

None of the long, hair covering half of his face, though. He's too gorg for that!

As for G-D, I've always had a particular love for his platinum blonde hair, and I would die if he went back to it:

33upc91jpg.gif

Something about it just made him look absolutely precious.

And I have to say, as much as Tae has been rocking the hawk, I think he looks smokin' hot with it and I for one condone him keeping it for a long time to come!

Guest shinhdeplol

Hope you guys all like the new subforum ^^

picture15p.png

picture13mu.png

picture18n.png

picture17v.png

picture14m.png

C: Vic @ bigbangupdates

BIGBANG's first photobook has been published!

Bigbang’s first official photobook has been published. On 29th, Gentosya Publisher (幻 冬 舍) has released 'BIGBANG PRESENTS ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR 2010' photobook online. On Amazon, this book has become popular on the ordering list too.

The photobook was shoot in last February in Tokyo. Yokohama and Kobe, etc. BIGBANG held their concert tours in these cities and there were about 30000 fans who had gone to the concerts. And the book contains 1 document art too. There were 5 photographers who were responsible for shooting the 354 photos. And in the documentary, the stories about the growing process and the debut of the five boys will be included. Their stories are told individually.

Leader Gdragon said,’ We hope that through this documentary, the fans can understand us more.’

On 31st October, in order to commemorate the release of this photobook, a handshaking even will be held at Ginza, Tokyo, Fukuya (福 家) bookstore. And on 28th this month, 1500 tickets started to be distributed at 9am and they were all gone in 2 hours’ time although each worth 100000 which is even more expensive if you but it in the black market.

Source: sports KHN + imayellowbird @ tumblr + undercurrent@tumblr

Translated & shared: Rice+TOPLvr@Bigbang World

^^I wouldn't mind either way since TOP looks gorgeous no matter what. You can put a plastic bag over his head and he would still make all the girls faint from his glares behind the bag lol.

GD's blond hair was EPIC. He is the only korean artist that has pulled it off perfectly imo. Just stunning.

Taeyang I just want something diffrent. I don't want him to change his hair constantly like Ji but it's really boring to me now after 2 years. Seungri doesnt change his much either but Taeyang's style is the only one I find boring.

Edit: Also I like the whole subforum thing but I think it should only be allowed for groups that are also solists like BB so all the diffrent forums would be easier to find for fans. But then it wouldn't be fair would it.

Guest juang_bb

Hope you guys all like the new subforum ^^

thuy right?

anyway, omg are you our Subforum MOD now?!?

edit: i just noticed, toozdae too! CONGRATS to both of you!

to make my post less spammish...

this is Tabi's hairstyle im talking about...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_67Ctxazgs

i remember when he was doing the Tyra Banks "fierce". i think that hair length suits him best. :D like if he keeps it down, he looks HOT. if he gels it up, he'll look HOT, if he decides to go with the SLEEK look... he'll be HOT too!

buy bigbang's hot & cool stuff directly from YG 0(^_^)0
This is a guide on how to buy goods on YGeshop, YG's official online shop.It was open to foreigners last year.

Link to the website:http://www.ygeshop.com/

Step 1. Registration

Click those links to know how to register for YGeshop:

Register or Register

Step 2. Login before making any purchasing

-you will see a red box saying guide for foreigner on your right

-click on that box and you will see this page: Steps on how to order

Step 3: Follow those steps and make your purchase

Important notes:

※Currently, YG e-shop offers shipments to limited number of 13 countries.

We are planning to increase the countries which have lots of fans in the near future.

Please click the link below to check the available countries for shipment

※Open the YGeshop using Internet Explorer for proper loading.Don't use Firefox

Alternative Shop to buy Bigbang's goods is Yesasia

Enjoy your shopping! Bigbang is VIP!

1232529858.jpg

*feel free to ask if you have any Question or problem during the process of purchasing*

Guest toozdae08

@ juang_bb

Thanks but I'm an awful mod, ruining ppl's post and everything. I should probably resign, lol.

But yeah, I'll try to be a good mod. Not sure how qualified I am for this, except for my love of all things BB. I probably should have said no.

Some of my fav photos from the ELT photobook

ELTt003.jpg

YB's pout is cute and I really want to know what TOP is showing Dae cause Dae's face is priceless.

Sorry for interrupting your discussion but may I ask a question? :tears: Recently, I've heard a rumour that Seungri was injured or some kind of pains... idk :wacko:

Below is a picture on 1 site and it's claimed that the entry talked about it :crazy:

35496544.jpg

I'm very confuse now so anyone could hep me? :tears:

^^YG should've said something if he really is hurt or VIPz would be very mad.

Hopefully it's false rumors. I don't want a replay of 2007.

@ juang_bb

Thanks but I'm an awful mod, ruining ppl's post and everything. I should probably resign, lol.

But yeah, I'll try to be a good mod. Not sure how qualified I am for this, except for my love of all things BB. I probably should have said no.

You should resign,how dare you!

LOL just joking. Don't be so hard on yourself. Everyone makes mistakes.

Also you made my day since I was surprised to see my post and it really wasn't my post :lol:

Also glad Thuy is one of the mods! Big fan here!

Guest intelligirl

Sorry for interrupting your discussion but may I ask a question? :tears: Recently, I've heard a rumour that Seungri was injured or some kind of pains... idk :wacko:

Below is a picture on 1 site and it's claimed that the entry talked about it :crazy:

35496544.jpg

I'm very confuse now so anyone could hep me? :tears:

sorry it was me who linked to the source. But as I said before idk, if Seungri's injury has any validity or not. The only reason I decided to post anything about it was because I saw people talking about it in bestiz and VIPz aswell: here, here , and here. I saw so many people concerned that I became concerned!!! There is no reliable source and it seems like the topic hasn't been addressed again so I'm going to assume that it's a faceless rumor for now. please don't worry!! :sweatingbullets:

Guest Michala01

Firstly congrats to Toozdae and Shinhdeplol on getting mod positions.. You guys are amazing contributors to the BB fandom and I appreciate all the updates/discussion we share on here with you guys! wub.gif

GD - oh boy I can't get over how chic and just cool he looks at the Chanel VIP party. The boy has impeccable taste and always matches everything he wears so well. I'm sure he bought a lot of stuff while he was there lol. 

The photobook scans are AMAZING! I have read that only Japanese fans can purchase it. I am literally dying to get my hands on it. If there are any Japanese based VIPs that are willing to help me out in some way to acquire it I would be eternally grateful to you. 

I adore JI in eyepieces, and they his colour of the hair of  :wub:

The picture from the concert Electric Love Tour Photo Book are excellent on this addition

Guest missARROGANT

]"BIGBANG's songs on the new records are almost done." -- YG Rep.

via http://is.gd/fBQ2F The comeback gon' be so BANG.Brace your speakers (:

cr:teambigbang@twitter

Any tiny news about BB comeback made me so EXCITED hahaXD

oh talking about the hair I look forward to GD most although he change the most

coz I love his crazy yet unique transformations lol

Archived