★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] Daesung’s abs perfectly reproduced by ‘Lie’?

20100928113800322n21147.jpg

Men’s Store online shopping mall recently tweeted a photo of a model named as ‘Lie‘ with the caption of “Following Big Bang Daesung’s abs“.

With Daesung‘s luxurious abs being a recent hot topic, ‘Lie‘ seemed to have ‘reproduced’ the pose with his own version, attracting attention from the netizens.

However netizens reacted differently to the photos, some left positive comments like “It will be nice if he looks good too“, “Amazing Abs“, “He’s a beast” while there were also comments such as “Daesung is much better” and “His arms and legs are too long“.

Men’s Store photographer, Jo Seung Hyun revealed, “Lie once starred in a Big Bang’s beer commercial” and “He is actually a fan of Daesung, who is always ready and working hard on his acting and studies”.

‘Lie‘ was known to have appeared in more than 10 CFs with one that includes After School’s UEE.

Source: kr.news.yahoo.com

Translated by: Aoiare @21BANGS.COM

Please take out with proper crediting, thanks

v He looks sooo good :wub:

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

INFO about BIGSHOW 2010 Japanese Version and Repackaged DVD and book

o0318053410771797851.jpg

o08000594107717978561.jpg

BIGSHOW 2010 Release: October 27

Price: ¥4,980(¥4,743)

Items:(1) DVD Disc

(2) 160-page booklet

【Only in the Japanese Version】

(1) Multi-region DVD with Japanese and Korean subtitles

(2) Koe Wo Kikasette (Let Me Hear Your Voice)

(3) Original design bookmark

2009・2010 BIGSHOW MAKING DVD & BOOK

SPECIAL REPACKAGE

Release: October 27

Price: ¥5,900(¥5,619)

Items:(1) DVD: 2009・2010 BIGSHOW The Making

(2) SHOW ANOTHER BIGSHOW (2009 BIGBANG CONCERT MAKING BOOK)

(3) 2010 BIGBANG CONCERT MAKING BOOK

(4) 2009/2010 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 2009/2010 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

BIGSHOW MAKING BOOK (Commentary with Japanese translation)【Only in the Japanese Version】

(1) Multi-region DVD with Japanese and Korean subtitles

(2) Multi-angle shots of live shows

(3) Making Book Commentary with Japanese translation

(4) Original design mobile phone strap

Source: YGBIGBANG

Shared: Rice @ BIGBANGWORLD

BIGBANG TV and BIGBANG cuts on 2NE1 TV totally made my day!

I love the beat of that song YG reveal.. And this is just my opinion

but I think its going to be an intro.. Coz their intro always sound

so EPIC just like that.. But thats just my opinion.. ^_^

I totally love the YG Family bonding moment backstage!! :w00t:

The oppa busy teasing the Maknae of the family~ Poor Minkki! kkkkkk~ :lol:

And not to forget Danny x Tabi moment! The finger twirling gesture never die right! lol~

And I can hear Ri laughing out hard when Dae teasing Minkki.. :P

And just like everyone in here, I TOTALLY in LOVE with their bromance!

I just love my boys so damn much!! :P^_^

I've seen there's already a couple of ppl posting BIGBANG bromance moment~

So let me share my other fav moment from Bae's concert! :P

12856824082010092823024.gif

If they doesnt look so much like a siblings, I would totally ship them!! :P:lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

C: miseremeiYT07 @ YT

BIG BANG...The 'Idol Fashion', separate yet together

4116fb81177ab483dc3ce78754dc8ab3.jpg

From singing to dancing, from dancing to composing music, Big Bang has already reached the professional level. They seem to have tried to participate in all areas of entertainment business too, like musicals, dramas and movies, etc. And their influence has exerted influence on the music market like waves in film, dramas and other areas.

Recently, the group members have switched from group activities to solo ones at the moment. The ‘Big Bang’ Fashion is a newly coined term to describe their fashion style no matter when they perform as a group or in their solo performances and much attention has been drawn.

In this year which is the ‘Visit Korea Year’, the Korea National Tourism Organisation has produced an interactive drama ‘Haru’ with Cheil Communications starring Yunho, Han Chae-young, Park Si-hoo,etc which has attracted great attention.

In ‘Haru’, BIGBANG members have shown us their individual fashion syle. Now, we are going to compare that with the fashion they have when they are active as a group.

9120de85f4c99ac2f6b62ec7ea890d17.jpg

'Seperate but yet together’fashion style

When Big Bang members do their music and acting together, they all follow a concept which all members will wear the same color and clothes made of the same materials which can portray their group image.

When they were very young boys and performing on their debut stage, they chose a hip-hop style with black as the basic color.

On the other hand, TOP has been more outsanding in fashion. He usually wears colorful costumes as well as clothes with his own style so he is regarded as one of the fashionista in Korea, especially he wears high tops and skinny jeans together with bold jewelry and detailed accessories. These have become the iconic items among people.

By the way, they do not wear the same style of clothes now. Rather then following 1 concept, they now choose clothes which can represent their own personality.

462071ca3be6bffcc15957d36375cb6a.jpg

Their own style in private activities

When the boys are not in group activities, then you can see their own styles from their clothes.

Gdragon has been recognized as one of the best fashionistas in Korea and he has his own iconic styling, like when he was in solo activities, he has dyed his hair dazzlingly blonde and together with tailor made jacket and shirt of his own choice. These all are eye candies to us.

For Top, he has put on a miliatary shirt so to introduce his masculine feeling to us.

a7e8010714723d07812547f82a9ca325.jpg

In the recent drama’ Haru,’ each of the members were able to show us their own style.

T-shirt symbolizes relaxing, so they went to Taeyang ,Seungrie and Daesung. On the other hand, Gdragon has chosen a vivid-colored scarf and a fedora hat and Top has worn a miliatary outfit which characterizes his own image and made him even more outstanding.

News Source: bntnews

Photos Source: YG official website

Edited, translated and shared: Rice @Bigbang World

Guest Michala01

^^^

the fancam of GD at the chanel event was too cute. At first he looked a bit lost like he was waiting for someone and at the end he turned and said bye to the fans wub.gif

I enjoyed that article about their fashion. They've always stood out that's for sure. I'm so interested to see what they wear for their comeback as I highly doubt that there is going to be a "concept" per se. 

Guest Banana Peel

Wow, after watching 2ne1 TV episode with bb featuring, I can't help but to notice how much mature daesung look with that hairstyle D: it's not a bad thing, but it just surprised me, lol. I feel like he's the member who has grown to look more mature compared to the others. Is it just me thinking this? lol. Although I like his mature vibe, I do hope that he'll trim his hair back to the family outing days when BB comes back :D hehe.

I love the beat of that song YG reveal.. And this is just my opinion

but I think its going to be an intro.. Coz their intro always sound

so EPIC just like that.. But thats just my opinion.. ^_^

I totally forgot about the intro,that would be awesome if this beat is the intro

I hope the new album will have another EPIC intro just like in every album they have released

GD's Jacket at Chanel VIP Party:

Chanel's S/S 2010 Ready-to-Wear collection~

12856930352010092902001.jpg

taken from bigbangupdates

what ep did bigbang appear in 2NE1TV?

TOP appeared in episode 1. Episode 3 featured mostly GD & taeyang, but had shots of the rest of the boys hanging out backstage at taeyang's concert.

Hope that helps! :)

^I'm not sure those are actual magazines. I remember looking at the covers through their facebook page, and there are a TON that have the same layout, just different photos/colors. I think it's a lovely photoshop.

edited: I just checked, and I think its from the same people who did those photoshop covers of the "50 most beautiful men" a little while ago...

Guest peppermintsugar

^^ Those videos are so wonderful. It's really nice to get such a behind the scenes feel to the artists and their lives...and when Taeyang sung happy birthday, oh gosh. Not even my bias but <33333333 a million times over.

His English is quite good, too. He's still got that adorable Korean accent though :3

I really can't wait for Se7en's to come out, either.

2h5rzitjpg.gif

Guest juang_bb

about Dae and Minji... i agree, if not only they look more like siblings, i would have totally shipped them too! Minji was being the adorable maknae and dongsaeng to Dae, and you can see Dae was all smiles about it. i actually replayed that part several times. and i'm saving only 2 GIFs... one was BB and Taeyang after the concert, and the other is that gif of Dae and minji :P

^^^i've watched the ML docu. it's awesome. very nicely done. YB was so cute singing HBD song to keone. he's such a sweet guy :D

Guest shinhdeplol

YG takes care of 2NE1 more than BIGBANG?

20100928ygtakecareof2ne.jpg

On September 28th’s broadcast of KBS 2TV’s “Win Win,” 2NE1 made their first guest appearance on a talk show. During the show, the girls discussed about how Yang Hyun Suk, YG Entertainment’s CEO, takes care of 2NE1 more than Big Bang.

2NE1 revealed, “I don’t know if it’s because we’re females, but Yang Hyun Suk takes care of us more than Big Bang.”

Although Yang Hyun Suk takes care of them more, the girls still revealed their difficulties they face with their boss. 2NE1 revealed, “The members of Big Bang get to call Yang Hyun Suk ‘hyung (older brother)’ and they have a comfortable relationship, while we only call Yang Hyun Suk ‘boss’ and we’ve only ate a meal with him once. It’s not like we’re uncomfortable, but we’re a bit scared.”

Park Bom further added into the part about them being scared as she revealed a story of how she almost got intimidated by Yang Hyun Suk. She commented, “I once got punished from joking around with Yang Hyun Suk. … In the studio, I once greeted him with aegyo saying, ‘Hello,’ but he replied back, ‘What’s with the sudden aegyo!’”

Yang Hyun Suk, who was joking around with Park Bom with his reply as well, seemed to have made Park Bom a bit scared with his aura filled with charisma.

Source: allkpop

Shared: Rice

Quota of BIGBANG Handshaking event in Japan has been out

cfile24uf1725db164ca1cc.jpg

配布は終了しました= no more quotas are available

(For those who are in Japan but not yet had the ticket>_<><)

Source: bbvipz

Translated (1 sentence onlyXD) and Shared:Rice @Bigbang World

My sister in Kyoto said she wanted to go to this event and took some photos of Big Bang for me, but i havent talked to her since last week. wonder if she manages to go or not

Archived