★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Spot Daesung and Seungri at SOLAR concert??

155555girl.gif

daesungsolarcancert.gif

C: 55555girl @ naver

v Yeah I think those guys are really Daeri ^^ LOL @ Seungri's fan service :lol:

Guest intelligirl

^ Daesung is the guy in the greenish jacket, right? In the second gif the guy with the sunglasses waving to fans looks like Seungri.. Seems like the maknaes went to the concert too! :D

so many insightful comments regarding the latest GD's interview. and this is why i love coming to this forum, cos i can really feel the VIP love.

i couldn't agree more with what all of you had said, and now, i'm just sitting back and waiting for their comeback. i'll be lying if i said i'm not thinking about how epic and groundbreaking their comeback will be; but i'm trying very hard to not think about it. no matter what, i'm sure that their songs will truly touch my heart. and this is what the long wait has been for, right?

fear not, gdragon, VIPs will always support you. we love you, big bang. (:

and heh, i actually teared after reading what he said. i'm dying for a big bang comeback, but i guess i'll just have to wait a little while longer, yeah? these recent BB interviews that i have read really made me understand why BB still remains as my no.1 bias boyband. these 5 are true musicians, true musicians that worth our respect, true musicians that really care about the music they produce, true musicians that really care about if their songs are able to impact and touch all of us out there.

Guest intelligirl

I hope BIGBANG will start appearing on more Korean magazines soon. Their schedule for next month is so empty. Well, more time to focus on schoolwork :]

Screencaps from ET

65402155.jpg

c: dcvi

Guest toozdae08

Wow. Ok, every has commented on GD's interview. I had an exam today and so I wasn't able to comment but everyone has said what I wanted to say.

BB is under a lot of pressure, GD especially is under a lot of pressure and all of Korea (and Kpop) will be looking at them to do something epic, different and like no one else for their comeback. I'm a little worried. People have so many expectations. I'm not too worried since I expect nothing really. I just want BB back. I don't have anything to add that hasn't been said.

Guest GDBABYBABY

Anticipating is suffer.

there are a lot pressure 4 them

but I alwys trust in them

from the past to forever.

I know that the music indrustry in korea have been changed

but if he have any more confident

I am sure that they will make the Bang again.

the band which makes the songs with the passion must reach the success, I think.

I am worring about their comback for long time,

but I reallly trust in them.

the fame always come along the quality.

sory for broken english

but I hope everybody will trust in them like I do!

Guest evilgary

yea big bang is under lots of expectations by the fans since their long hiatus

i wish they would not be rushed and have their time to select their songs

Guest missARROGANT

박봄, 美 이모 묘지서 오열 "저 이제 유명가수 됐어요"

http://osen.mt.co.kr/news/view.html?gid=G1009280061

(위 기사 中 발췌) 이 외에도 미국 방문 중 병원신세를 지게 된 산다라박과 YG패밀리인 빅뱅 지드래곤이 세번째 앨범을 준비하는 모습도 펼쳐질 예정이다.

2NE1, 윌아이엠 자택서 녹음하다…프로듀싱 작업과정 최초 공개

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?newsid=201009280921101139&ext=na

(위 기사 中 발췌) 이밖에도 이번 방송에는 지드래곤이 밝히는 빅뱅 앨범소식도 포함된다. 2년 간 국내 무대를 비워놓고 있는 빅뱅의 앨범소식을 지드래곤이 직접 전하고, 지난 주말 성공적으로 끝마친 태양의 솔로 콘서트에 모인 빅뱅 멤버들의 모습이 함께 공개될 예정이다.

cr:dcgd

In next episode of 2NE1 tv, we will get to see the making of BB’s third album.

YG! Can we also have the BB TV soon?

Guest shinhdeplol

I just dont understand... Why is BIGBANG's making of 3rd album revealed in 2NE1's TV??? <_< Give them BBTV or at least reveal the making through YG-LIFE. YG is so biased I so dont like it <_<

Still, its BIGBANG so Im looking forward to it :)

To make this post less empty... GTOP <33

tumblrl9f02zvg1g1qdk50u.png

C: imxeb4real @ tumblr

Guest juang_bb

^^^ im excited about that! i was a bit disappointed last week since there's not even a few seconds of BB shown, but at least we'll get to see them in tomorrow's epi. and finally!!! it looks like they'll be showing some production bits of the album. i can't wait, so excited! :D

^ I hope they'll have BB TV but at this point I'll take anything I can get!! Even though I watch 2NE1 tv for the girls, I'm desperately hoping to see the boys. Like in the first episode I DIED when TOP was there!! I felt like I was dying in the desert and he was an oasis--heaven to my eyes ^_^ oh I'm getting dramatic. I'll stop.

A Men's store is inspired by Daesung's recent photo??

163215_77898_4955.jpg

맨스스토어(mensstore)는 27일 운영 트위터를 통해 ‘빅뱅 대성 복근 따라잡기’라는 제목과 함께 ‘라이’표 명품 복근 사진을 올렸다.

사진에는 최근 화제를 모았던 ‘대성 복근’ 사진 포즈를 ‘라이’가 그대로 재현하고 있다. 큰 키에 날렵한 실루엣에 비해 잔근육으로 이뤄진 탄탄한 복근은 식스팩을 넘어선 에잇팩으로 드러나 있다. 빅뱅의 대성과 똑같은 손짓과 얼굴각도지만 분위기는 다소 새롭다.

맨스스토어 포토그래퍼 조승현은 “라이가 빅뱅이 출연한 맥주광고에도 출연했었다”며 “평소에도 대성 골수팬으로 ..중략

Morning's Musume Reina Tanaka blogs about Bigbang

Reina's Blog

cr:bestiz

yg is at it again..yg is really making a lot of vips angry

from last year until today,only sneak peak of bigbang in 2ne1 TV or 2-3 mins clip of the BBTV

talking about the album delay

I understand that we should give the boys more time for the album preparation

but more time means more delay from YG..bc he keeps giving them new CFs/Japan release when they should have been preparing for the album and getting some rest..it's almost 2 years now

sigh idk...what's wrong with yg

Archived