★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest toozdae08

^

I swear if they don't come back this year after all the promises and hopes I will go to Korea and smite a richard simmons :crazy: I'm trying to be patient and whatnot but IT'S BEEN SO LONG!!! *hugs back*

At the same time I'm trying my best not to get too excited and not to have too high of an expectation cause I don't want to put them on some pedestal they cant reach. However, after watching some fancams from YB's concert I really really hope they go back to basics and use real instruments and sounds for their comeback. I'm not saying don't use digital but to mix it up. I want more of songs like GD's She' Gone ( :wub: I adore the mess out of that song) where there's some drums on it. Real instruments make a song 10x better than digital stuff. And Kpop is ready for some real stuff.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peppermintsugar

^

I swear if they don't come back this year after all the promises and hopes I will go to Korea and smite a richard simmons :crazy: I'm trying to be patient and whatnot but IT'S BEEN SO LONG!!! *hugs back*

At the same time I'm trying my best not to get too excited and not to have too high of an expectation cause I don't want to put them on some pedestal they cant reach. However, after watching some fancams from YB's concert I really really hope they go back to basics and use real instruments and sounds for their comeback. I'm not saying don't use digital but to mix it up. I want more of songs like GD's She' Gone ( :wub: I adore the mess out of that song) where there's some drums on it. Real instruments make a song 10x better than digital stuff. And Kpop is ready for some real stuff.

It's funny that you mention the pedestal thing, because on OMNTD I always joke about this -- when the topic of their next project comes up I always talk about how they could literally just do anything, and I would love it. Run around in a kitchen banging on pots and pans with metal spoons and I'd be like "OH MY GOD IT'S PERFECTTTTT" hahaha, you know, we just love them so much as it as and as fans, have such an open heart and mind to their endeavors that I'm sure we will like almost anything they do. They're all so talented both separately and together that I find it very hard to believe that they somehow WON'T meet and exceed all of our expectations.

That said, yay contributions!

14t5xug.gif

(what is this I don't even...)

1zd9a8m.gif

16aw85w.gif

308eaut.jpg

27ycriw.jpg

Guest Michala01

It's funny that you mention the pedestal thing, because on OMNTD I always joke about this -- when the topic of their next project comes up I always talk about how they could literally just do anything, and I would love it. Run around in a kitchen banging on pots and pans with metal spoons and I'd be like "OH MY GOD IT'S PERFECTTTTT" hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WsB18MpD8A 

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Some more Haru gifs: 

38647891.gif

65377834.gif

87785115.gif

90555891.gif

25165695.gif

More under here

66898358.gif

38038536.gif

33776354.gif

87584826.gif

55772148.gif

61636384.gif

82431967.gif

62962260.gif

87630340.gif

48976292.gif

95996514.gif

88903259.gif

76649439.gif

75094886.gif

71669668.gif

72759518.gif

36657463.gif

credit: byronsb*tch@lj

Guest peppermintsugar

HAHA! Unless you're the same person that replied to me when I said that OMNTD, then that's really funny because upon reading my comment, they ALSO linked to that exact same video. I love it every time I watch it <3 TOP is just like me when it comes to sleep. I could do some serious cuddle-sleeping-in-until-the-late-afternoon with him, for sure.

i753ib.jpg

Mmmmm, delicious cuddles.

s2v900.gif

2r72dm1.jpg

^ They both look so smokin' hot in that picture. That hair is easily my favorite G-D hair. The blonde + standing straight up is too good, but any color + standing straight up is acceptable.

Guest Michala01

@peppermintsugar

No it wasn't me but when you said pots and pans that video came to mind straight away laugh.gif

[Pics] Fantaken photos of Big Bang FILA ad at Lotte Duty Free Shop

o0480064010768757396.jpg

o0480064010768757407.jpg

o0480064010768757416.jpg

credit : happyrichlife @ ameblo.jp shared by bigbanghaven.blogspot 

I'd be so tempted to steal the big GD poster tongue.gif

Guest juang_bb

i guess there was no BB in YB's concert, right?!? i guess they're in hiding until their come back. well, at least we won't see them together until then. oh well, for as long as their working hard on their album, which i know they are. lol.

^^^ what is Seungri saying about YG again? is Enjoy Today Strong Heart?!? :lol:

vvv, no what i meant is BB on stage with him. but yeah, they said Dae was spotted today too. im pretty sure the rest of the boys were there to support him backstage, but they just didn't perform or went on stage with him like in GD's SAL and his HOT concert.

^The Return of Big Bang

that alone was enough to give me chills. But is that a real mag, or a photoshop thing? curious.

Their comeback is so close, I can sense it in the air! I look forward to being teased everyday for the whole month of October (but hopefully not longer than that!) until they do comeback :D

Enjoy Today - Episode 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAjx9cnR1c4&feature=channel

* please check the uploader's channel for more parts

thx nodalikes @ YT for the upload

someone plz tell me where can I watch ep 2 > 6 of Enjoy Today. And in the previous post, there's a link to ET ep1 with 21Bang's sub but it's just ep1-part1. Did they just sub this part or they already subbed all ep1 ? Because I can't find another parts in their YT channel :unsure:

Guest toozdae08

Anyone knows what's going on with ibigbang? I try to go there but it says their account is suspended or archived for term violation. I really like going to the site so anyone know what's up

Just checked and they're back.

Guest propera898

:tears::tears: aww BIGBANG

this will probably one of the longest month of the year for me atleast :tears:

and worst its theres norhing on their schedule , except for taeayang but his performance its also far away!!!! yet makes me a bit happy knowing or thinking the reason of this its cuz they are getting ready everything for

BIGBANGs COMEBACK WITH A NEW ALBUM :D

AWWW IM so willing to wait for this !!!seeing them again its just out of words to describe how happy and weird the feeling i have is!

Tayeang solar concert !

by the way i saw some fancams of Tayang concerts and he is not my bias BUT oh my god , that was so intense , touching amazing! at the same time i dont know why i felt sad watching him . looking at his face thats what i felt ,,, he seemed so sad and happy at some point it was painful to watch him...

but really really he is turning into this amazing singer and i know his solo activities are to be held until i dont know when but i know that wont stop him and the next time we see of him as a solo performer we will get to see something amazing! :D ive come to respect him alot and admire him ...

TOP why are you so gorgeuss?!!!!

kekee the Haru drama was so fun to watch , it was really sweet and really put a smile on my face ,the boys were so natural!!!! and TOP.. how come you are gettinh younger by the days???????oh and Seung ri OH MY GOD!!!! so cute also when he said oh how cute of them ,..(thinking they hide)

YOU ARE THE CUTE ONE SEUNG RI PANDA

BIGBANG , VIPs are waiting for you!..

all over the world we are waiting for your return!

Guest shinhdeplol

The thread moved so slow last night :tears:

Because - T.O.P (19 OST) (lyric translation)

I have a crazy dream, one of a kind

The night I dreamt of salvation’s light

The lightness of youth is so hot

I’m heated even hotter in it, I never fall out

Tomorrow is coming, ready or not

I’m always there, the grandson of a writer who believed in dreams

If your body is weak, just train up your stamina

I fattened up my soul with meditation

Can’t take your eyes off the back mirror while you’re running

Those false eyes as if in defense, anymore

There were times when the youth I brought on for no reason became a poison, I’m sorry

At times, like those who come back even though it’s meaningless

Like beautiful women who walk around the empty streets

I don’t like it alone, the silent night is deep

Today, tomorrow, I run alone

Shine my light, memories from when I was younger

I was like that then, sitting by the stream

I don’t know the end anyway, plead to the full moon in the sky

That day where I had nowhere to lean, I walk so I won’t regret

I’ll go higher than the t-o-p

An extraordinary mudslide

Even in the middle of an endless tunnel

I’m an owl with eyes wide open asking what’s the problem

I have family and people who like me so I have it all

Often words don’t seem to work, so I keep my mouth shut

My self is a huge backpack I’m carrying

Though it’s heavy, I can’t find a solution anyway

The question of questions sometimes makes me hurt

The overshadowing of overshadowing pinches my heart

At times, like those who come back even though it’s meaningless

Like beautiful women who walk around the empty streets

Because, because of what

I didn’t know the side glances, but because of me

Wander, still wandering the streets

Today and tomorrow, because of me, because, because, because

Because, because I still have time

I’m just thankful, I say what’s on my heart, all of it

Because, because, because of me

Translation: seungie

[TRANSLATIONS] D-LITE’s interview on Japan’s Junon Magazine (100921)

9afc71f14d6b6063bd3109d.th.jpg

“Getting excited just by looking at a girl’s warm smile“

Q: Smiley Angel D-LITE, what is your secret to smiling beautifully?

D-LITE: hehe (shy laughs). I have never once think that my smile would be beautiful… (laughs). I naturally laugh at happy things that happens around me.

Q: In opposite, have you cried recently?

D-LITE: None at the moment. I don’t cry often. Though there wasn’t any ‘thing’ for me to cry yet, but currently I’m filming a korean drama, I get nervous because of that. This is the first time I’m acting, It is going to be tough, that is why i begged them not to add ‘crying scenes’ (laughs).

Q: What must a girl do to make you feel excited?

D-LITE: Her smile. The smile from the first meeting will leave a good impression of her. It is quite impossible to describe with words but not just a simple smile, it must be those that are heart warming in order to make me feel excited.

Q: BIG BANG attended many summer events in Japan, the one that left the deepest impression on you?

D-LITE: I remembered attending the Summer Sonic 2010, there were lots of awesome singers who attended too. I even played darts with one of the members at the backstage room. It was so fun. That was the first time I played darts, and I won! I just played it randomly (laughs). I hit the bullseye for 5-6 times, which shows that I’m the first. I must have skills at throwing darts (laughs). We played for 2 rounds, and SOL was the last for every round (laughs).

Q: Recomendations for ‘BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER’ are?

D-LITE: I recommend listening to this song when you feel like changing your mood away from loneliness. You might feel happier after listening to it. ‘SOMEBODY TO LUV‘ has a simple melody yet I think that you will hear the beats after setting it on repeat. It is a song that you will probably like it after hearing it for many times, everyone should give it a try.

Q: What is the most beautiful thing for you?

D-LITE: Isn’t it JUNON! (laughs) (Looking at the September issue of JUNON) This is really awesome~. There are poker cards introductions, It’s really cute and nice.

Q: What is the thing you have to do this Autumn?

D-LITE: Must it be Autumn? (laughs) I want to visit the ice rink this Winter. Ever since I went to learn skiing 3 years ago, I have never visited that place anymore, so I want to check if I still have the skills. If theres a chance, I would like to visit the ice rink in Japan.

Image: Tisya @bigbangupdates.com

Translated by: Aoiare @21BANGS.COM

Please take out with proper crediting, thanks.

October is way too long ಥ_ಥ

tumblrl98jgap64j1qa76bo.gif

I WANT MY BIGBANG NOW T.T

tumblrl98n3xguvc1qawoch.gif

C: imusicholic @ tumblr

Guest toozdae08

TOP's lyrics for the 19 OST are sooooo deep.

That man is seriously amazing - I can't put into words how much reading his lyrics (even translated) makes me so proud. I personally can't wait for his solo album, I know that I'll be seriously impressed and amazed by it.

And Dae's interview was great too, hope he doesn't get too stressed filming his drama. And lol at YB being bad at darts.

Guest Michala01

wow I really LOVE the lyrics TOP wrote for the 19 OST. He is really gifted that man 

We're quite lucky to have such amazing lyricists  in the group, each with their own style. TOP I've noticed tends to be more abstract and use metaphor a lot when he writes his raps. GD is quite witty and straight forward on the other hand. 

G-Dragon reveals the real reason behind Big Bang’s album delay

20100926_bigbang_01.jpg

Since November of 2008, Big Bang has taken an extremely long hiatus from the Korean music market. Although the boys have created digital releases for CFs and contributed in drama OSTs, fans have been patiently waiting for a solid official release. Yet the longer the hiatus stretches, the more anxious fans have become. The situation has degenerated to the point where there are whispers of deteriorating relationships amongst the members, or that the members enjoy acting more than music.

Big Bang appeared at Taeyang’s ‘Solar’ concert on September 26th to show their support for their fellow member. As the concert came to a close, leader G-Dragon met with reporters and revealed the current progress of their next album.

G-Dragon stated, “We’ve completed the song productions but we’ve yet to decide what kind of concept to go with. There were a lot of songs we made over the past two years, but that also means there are a lot to choose from. It wasn’t easy choosing songs that fit Big Bang and would also satisfy our fans.

One of the main concerns for the group was the changed music tastes of the mass public and the fast cycling of the music market. G-Dragon solemnly continued, “I have no confidence in the market anymore. These days, singers finish their promotion cycles in three weeks, and everything changes again. The thought of preparing for two years and only receiving three weeks of love is upsetting.

G-Dragon brings up an interesting phenomenon that has been occurring lately. Songs are ever-changing and receive the “old” treatment once three weeks go by. New songs are always pouring into the market and singers are constantly releasing new songs in order to keep up.

G-Dragon concluded, “I want to sing songs that receive love over longer periods of time. We’ll be working our hardest to make sure that a new Big Bang album is released by the end of this year.”

Source + Photo: MyDaily + AKP

oopsie. posted --' Sorry!

Anyways...my comment in that article:

That’s why I admire this guy. Not only is he hands-on with the production and recording of their albums but he’s also a perfectionist. True. I feel bad for artists who prepare a lot but end up promoting for only a matter of weeks. :| It would also upset me, as a VIP, if Bigbang would be like them if ever they comeback so I am wishing them all the best. ;) Well, no matter what these guys do, I’ll def love it anyways. BIGBANG FIGHTING! <3 WE MISS YOU. SFM.

Archived