I've searched for the OST of Haru Drama and found these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JytAvOgecHI
Credit: SoshiLoveSones @ youtube.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASgrFSFVcw
Credit: dirah9315 @ youtube.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3H6rhCzAF4

Credit: CHANNEL4SUPERJUNIOR @ youtube.com

I'm falling in love with this drama :wub:

By the way, it's D-Day for Taeyang's first-day-concert :rolleyes: then let's wish him all the best wishes :D FIGHTING!

Guest juang_bb

TOP really has a foot fetish, doesn't he? lol. so he went to Bali in private?!? that's nice. he deserves some rest especially when his schedule during the filmiting and promotions of ITGF was so hectic and he pretty much attended every single event.

Maknae's answers, i love when he said that the glow of the crown lightsticks is the most beautiful thing ever! he loves the VIPs so much. and maknae declining a drinking date with Tabi?!? aww... he probably already made up for it, otherwise he won't have his CHAMPAGNE-WINE UP AND DOWN story in Strong Heart :lol:

and Tabi's last answer... to make BIGBANG's album PERFECT! they're just making me more excited everytime. i can really feel that they are putting in so much effort in this album, they have a vision and they're working hard to achieve it. so i guess that kinda answers our question whether TOP is getting involved in the production... i was pretty sure he will, and now he does look like it. take your time and perfect it (although there's no such thing as perfect) and we'll be waiting. :D

and it's D-DAY for YB's solar concert. im wondering if the boys will appear on both days or just the last day, on sunday. hmmm... we'll see! nevertheless, im excited! :)

Guest toozdae08

The more the boys talk about his album, the more I see the effort they're putting into this and the direction they want to go with it; the more I become excited for it.

I'm sure between the five of them we will get an awesome album. I have no expectations of the sound they will go for or what type of music they will make. It's BB so I know it will be different and it will be good.

Guest Michala01

D-DAY 

taeyang1.jpg

I want to wish Taeyang all the best for his solo concerts this weekend. I bet he has been working very hard to show something special to his fans and VIPs and I'm sure it will be awesome! I'm very proud of Tae and his achievements this year with Solar. I loved the album and I'm happy it was such a success. He deserves all of it and more. 

So good luck to our R&B king. Blow them away bb wub.gif

Guest shinhdeplol

can't believe TY's concert is here already. that means the comeback day is very very near :w00t: i miss our boys so much and i hope they will be back in time for some year-end awards :wub:

to make this post less empty ^^

tumblrl9adi3fxz41qdhsnj.jpg

C: untilwhenevervip @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

bbh100925113502.th.jpg

C: Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Big Bang Eversense Pink Romances cologne :wub: the bottles look so cool ^^ i will ask my Aunt to buy them for me when she goes to Thailand in December :w00t:

Guest shinhdeplol

- G-Dragon at the concert wearing sunglasses, red scarf and a black beanie. Other celebrities also spotted like Yoo In Na (YG Family)

Taken from bigbangupdates.com

I hope they will perform the next day ^^

Wallpapers

C: 벅 @ DCBB // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

More sizes available ^^

kto2010campaignegposter.th.jpgkto2010campaignegwallpeh.th.jpgkto2010campaignegwallpe.th.jpg

70062171.th.jpg91216104.th.jpg14790234.th.jpg19044087.th.jpg

kto2010campaignegwallpea.th.jpgkto2010campaignegwallpej.th.jpg38718848.th.jpg32788598.th.jpg

C: haru2010 // Meowmeow @ popcornfor2

Archived