★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

[Vids/Translation] Big Bang on TV Asahi Ontama - Part 2 (100915)

Translations :

BIG BANG's soul sound

Over voice : Soul sound OPINION. This time it is "best food in Japan!" Please comment.

[Commotion]

V.I : Japanese food is delicious!

SOL : I like ramen

TOP's hand gesture refers to sushi.

(captions : sushi?)

V.I : .....Really very delicious

D-LITE : Especially Japan's ramen

V.I : I am sorry! Hey!

Over voice : Please return to the seat.

V.I : TOP, what food do you like the most?

TOP : I like sushi and sashimi

D-LITE : Not enough time left

(captions : likes the sushi and sashimi!)

V.I : G-DRAGON?

G-DRAGON : I…crab dishes

(captions : crab dishes are delicious!)

V.I : Crab dishes, right? Then SOL?

SOL : I like ramen

(captions : ramen is delicious!)

V.I : Likes ramen ah! Since SOL likes the ramen..ramen..sticky noodles..SOL is a handsome guy!

(Note: This is Japanese comedian Kano Hidetaka's catch phrase, Japanese words with the same ending sound)

(captions :specialty!)

D-LITE : Natto!

(captions : natto is delicious!)

V.I : Likes natto ah!

D-LITE : Natto is really a very interesting food! There will be great muscles! Must stir them like this and then eat them.

(note : natto must be stirred first before eating)

Over voice : Countdown to 5 seconds!

V.I : BIGBANG likes Japanese food

video source : kiri28san @ YT

Chinese translation : Miu @ bobogd

English translation : Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

credit if re-post & do not remove or change any of the credits

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asianbaaaby

watching those ontama videos make me miss the boys on variety soooo much. /: i hope they get the chance to go on more once they make their comeback. i know YG doesn't really put his artists on variety shows a lot, but i hope for at least a few good ones soon. i'm feeling so deprived of my five perfect men...

Guest propera898

umm right now i dont know what to do :( this will be one of the longest mothsn witouth the boys cuz they wont be on the news as much , they have a free schedule well except for taeyang but they wont be as bigbang ...awww it feels more depressinG knowing their comeback its i dont know Like 1 or 2 months away but we wont see much of them this month but im hoping itz cuz they are getting ready for their comeback , the routines learning the new songs , getting everything ready :D wahhh just thinkking about it makes me excited!!,

i wonder whats to come!!!??'??? BEEN such a long time!!!! 2 years!!!! i mean they were in japan but honestly theres nothing like Kpop scene the media, the vaerity shows the news!!! everything its cool there!! and well i read in an interview that the musci they are aiming in japan its very different that in kpop cuz they are trying to find a new sound so i BET when they also put new music in JAPAN they are going to HIT THE ORICON!!! i can see it coming . Our boys i think it takes them a little MORE longer than other bands to hit the charts, like in korea took them 1 year but once they did it was a nonstop success so im sure now that they had ve learn about japan more , the kind of music and everything they are going to rock with their music in japan !!!ang are going to become fully succesful , you will see it coming !!!

but now its KOREA and as i said im depress T.T i ve been thinking about takinng a mothn off the netizen life cuz honestly I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE ELSE just them i might like some 2en1 songs but that doesnt cut it i mean i might see the boys but just in short clips some few news or random few seconds in 2en1tv :( and i dont think my fan-heart can take it T.T so i think itll be better to like take a mothn and when i sing into the netizen life again ,i ll see all the new short clips news and maybe NEWS ABOUT THEIR COMEBACK OR TEASERs!!! awww IM HOPING THAT TO HAPPEN honestly i will never stop supporting them not because i want to but because I CANT STOP SUPPORTING THEM .they have become such important part of my life , and now each one of them make sme happy and lot more when they are together :D and i like seeing them hearing them !

BIGBANG comeback MUST BE AROUND THE CORNER!!! RIGHT!!!???? 1 mothn PLEASE YG CEO dont make it any longer I DONT THINK I CAN TAKE IT !

^ :( don't be so depressed it will rub off on the rest of us. I'm trying to keep a positive mind or else I will go crazy. I try not to think about how LONG!! its been since they been back on Korean stage it only makes me sad or pisses me off. 20% to go!! I repeat that to myself daily! But I DEFINITELY AGREE WITH YOU THEY NEED TO HURRY!

Guest toozdae08

^

IS THAT DAE FINALLY SHIRTLESS?

PLEASE, SOMEBODY HOLD ME!!!!!

OMG!!!!!! UMF!!!!!

____

Guys please, just one more month. I've only been a VIP for about 6months and I seriously can't understand how some have waited 2 years to have them back. It's been freaking forever.

@ a_thao4ever

It's been my dream too ever since I saw the Always mv, why has he been keeping that gorgeous body hidden. Take it off, take it off Dae. :D

Guest juang_bb

^^^ it's hard to recognize in the pic JiHye posted. but the one from HwangSSabu... OMFG!!! is that DAESUNG?!? boy is he giving YB as run for his money!!!

I wonder what this is for?!? we need info!!!

edit: i tried to google translate HwangSsabu's tweet and i think it says "Big Bang's Secret Weapon"

im dying of curiosity here! but DAE is effin HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest toozdae08

^

Cue embarrassing fangirl scream :wacko: .

OMG, what a GQMF!!! Dae is so sexy. But while I'm enjoying the view, seriously what is this for? Is it for What's Up cause then I absolutely need to see this movie now.

Guest bluishme

daesung looks really good at that picture..

now.. i only need GD and TOP to post topless then i'm going to

die.. haha.. just kidding..

anyways.. i wonder what concept will BB have in their comeback?

^

IS THAT DAE FINALLY SHIRTLESS?

PLEASE, SOMEBODY HOLD ME!!!!!

OMG!!!!!! UMF!!!!!

*Holds*

Damn Daesung, damn. I'm really really curious as to what that is for... But either way I need to screw my jaw back in, it's probably dropped all the way down onto the floor already. Usually I don't care / like guys taking off their shirts, but damn this is a different story.

First it was the pics

of Kwon Leadah shooting a CF

& now seeing a photoshoot of Daedae

shirtless(maybe for his solo

album? or his drama, 'What's up') :w00t:

YG is very secretive

& will only reveal till

the last minute.

& ONTAMA show is very dorky

& crazy.The guys are simply

having fun.

Guest juang_bb

seriously, we don't even know yet what that pic is about but yet im SPAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZINGGGGGG!!!

that's totally an AMAZING SURPRISE!!!

gosh, i knew DAE has THAT hidden! even when he had his shirt on, it was obvious that our boy is ripped! but now he has taken it off.....

and VIPs are all.... OHH MYYY GAAAAAAHHHHHHHDDDDDDDD!!! lmao!!!

:lol:

edit: and why do i have to top the page at a time like this. i don't have any, but i believe this deserves to be at the top of the page and reposted.

axrs.jpg

scaledphptn0server340fik.jpg

"빅뱅 비밀병기 DL ^^"

Credits to http://twitter.com/Hwangssabu

v1ts.jpg

"오늘 악스홀에서 HADES 공연!!!! 많이들와주세요!!! 오후 1시부터 10시까지 "

Credits to Jhy0620

O.O What are these pics?

omo..i can't take my eyes off Daesung..gorgeous & sexy man!

the time has come?? what's this poster and pic all about..0_O

Archived