Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

Big BAng Lotte Duty Free September Wallpapers

bigbang3.th.jpgbigbang2.th.jpg

Source: Lotte Duty Free via 큰엄마 @ VIPZ

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

Big Bang on With Magazine - Daesung's Interview

mg025.th.jpg

Born on 26th of April, 1989. Blood type O. His hoarse voice makes him a unique vocal singer. He received a lot of attention as part of the fixed team of the Korean TV show "Family Outing" and active in both musical "CATS" and TV series "What's Up". He's always smiling and is a mood setter who cheers people up. In 2008, as a trot singer, he released a solo track, making him a hot topic.

Love Q&A

Q: What kind of person will you be when you are in love?

If we are talking about "falling in love", I really will be the kind that falls deeply (smile). Of course, I hope work and love can mix, but because I have the nature to concentrate on one thing at a time, I won't be able to love properly. So saying, it will be pretty hard for me to be in a relationship now.

Q: What is the ideal distance between you and the person you like?

100 meters! When in love, regardless of how long the relationship lasts, it's no good having not a little bit of mystery. Of course, knowing and understanding each other is important, but without mystery, we will get tired of each other quickly.

Q: What do you currently think about marriage?

Marriage is the product of love. It's different from dating as it is important to fully understand each other, especially heart-to-heart. If I meet that kind of person, I will marry her immediately, it'll be fine if it (meeting her) is five minutes later (smile).

D-Lite

* Because he experienced despair, that's why he's happy now

* Motivation from parents and teacher has always been a treasure

* He's always looking forward, enjoying no matter what happens; always changing D-LITE used to experience something tragic.

"Last year I had an accident and for two months, I lost my voice. Singing is something I love doing very much so not being able to sing was an agony. If I am unable to sing, how will I survive? Thinking of this made me feel sad, but I can't always think negatively. My parents and doctors motivated me by saying 'if you rest well, you will heal too', after hearing that, I rested."

Fortunately, he was able to sing again. "The environment and lifestyle from that period of time is very important to me. In those two months, I faced my dream, and fully understood the meaning of life. It must be God bestowing me those important times (smile). Now when I look at my wounds from the accident from that time, I will think 'no matter how deep the wound is, I must work hard!' It is a very important wound to me.

As he said this he was smiling. Smiling, which is his trademark. "I always smile probably because my parents taught me to live life to the fullest. It's like brainwashing myself (smile). Also, when I was in high school my teacher always say 'let yourself experience pain', I think this has a big influence on who I am now. If the road ahead is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go foward positvely. These two phrases supports me until now."

mg028.th.jpg

BIGBANG who looked forward to debuting in Japan last year, D-LITE thinks...?

"Japan's music industry is very developed and more towards actual feelings. Because of this, the more we work with it, the more intersting it gets. Although at the beginning, we are insecure and nervous, I hope after we get used to it we can quickly appear in front of everyone (smile). I wish we can appear in more LIVE and stage performances to meet fans or people who don't know us."

"I want to become someone who is happy eventhough the peroid of exposure time is short. TO reach this aim, I want to challange not only music but other areas. I want to let people see a different part of me. I want to mature into an entertainer."

For the sake of the future, the thing to do now is??

What is important is the bond between the five. BIGBANG who is popular at the moment is made up of the bond of five people, and goes through their activities with this in mind. Also, popularity in Japan is important (smile)! To say the whole population is stretching it a bit, but I want to let that many people know us, so popularlity is necessary.

Chinese translation by sophiell @ dsholic.com

English translation by J-Lene @ www.bigbangupdates.com

Scans by Tisya @ www.bigbangupdates.com

v I think Alla posted it last page already...

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Big BAng Lotte Duty Free September Wallpapers

Source: Lotte Duty Free via 큰엄마 @ VIPZ

More sizes available ^^

20100830175708075.th.jpg20100830175710022.th.jpg20100830175710423.th.jpg20100830175707687.th.jpg

Source: http://kr.lottedfs.com/magazine/wallpaper/wallpaper.jsp

Taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

뉴턴100830] 틴탑(TEEN TOP) - 붉은 노을 (빅뱅 곡)

Another Sunset glow cover??? They have performed it at least 3 times... Thye must really love this song ^^

bbfila.jpg

C: 自官網+TeamBIGBANG // fuanner @ dsholic

bbhbblottepic.jpg

C: 빅뱅LOVE♡

Guest hayakatsu

Q: Drawing for the future, what do you think you need for now?

To not forget the original intentions, take time to create ourselves. What we need the most now is rest, time, novice, and a hungry mind. In Korea groups start going independent or form a group with other members after 4 to 5 years. For Big Bang the timing is close, but us 5 should still pursue for more without forgetting our original intentions and taking time to create our own selves.

we've talked about it here many times before, yeah the boys are indeed aware of other groups falling apart after about 5 years and i know we've read them or heard them talk about it several times how they intend to stay together as a group but it just always makes me really happy that they've been very CONSISTENT with their answers every time the issue about BIGBANG's future is brought up. not only are their answers the same about how they want to stay together... but their REASON for wanting to stay together is also consistent and it is not only one member saying the same thing, but we heard it from different members already. never fails to put my heart at ease. yeah boys... keep your original intentions for being here... which is your passion for music... keep it burning.

i think the most important difference our boys have against other idol groups is that they have been doing solo projects ever since they began. they weren't just scouted because YG specifically wanted them in a group but they were scouted based on the potential they had while doing solo projects on their own. TOP was already a pretty good underground rapper, seungri was choreographing with his own dance crew, YB came to YG upfront and demanded he be accepted and practiced hard and long to get where he is, GD simply had it in him yet he STILL works his richard simmons off to be more and Daesung had the guts to follow his own dream even though it was opposed by his family and he had passion to boot. they were all confident on their special skills on their own and the fact that they just had IT helped a lot.

and that's why they have no reason to think of breaking up after 4-5 years in order to go solo, simply because they are already doing it right now. and not only that, they're even encouraged to do so. they aren't unsatisfied in terms of exploring other things. they are having their fill of it and it makes them better than other groups out there right now in that respect.

they may not be the most original, they may not be the best, but at the core, in terms of what a musician is, they have it and others don't. that's what makes YG the best even if he may not be the most original or whatever. he encourages, he never restricts his artists and he loves them like his children. he never makes them do what they don't want to do and doesn't intentionally overwork them. if anything, the artists push themselves so hard and in the end, everything still pays off. which other CEO would create a blog abt his artists to let us know daily details on their lives? which other CEO would personally come out with in-your-face statements to defend his artists and get things solved in the most uncanny ways?

that's what makes them so special and great that other ppl can't seem to get. that's what makes us proud of our boys and love YG a lot that other ppl seem to misinterpret as cocky or elitist or delusional. whatever. i love them and nothing else should matter.

lol. it's a late reply. but internet has been sucky. hehe^^

Guest shinhdeplol

G-Dragon & TOP CF shooting photos for Korea National Tourism Organization

bbhtopcf.jpg

bbhgdcf.jpg

C: DCBB // DCTOP // Jeri // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

TOP looks so cool :lol:

- - -

55694338201008301451314.gif

55694338201008301451314.gif

55694338201008301715236.gif

55694338201008301715236.gif

C: Last丶iNg @ baidu

47481177.gif

47481224.gif

See more here

47481278.gif

47481196.gif

47481110.gif

47449503.gif

47481246.gif

47481138.gif

47481067.gif

47481031.gif

C: melite

1283068565.gif

1283068603.gif

C: lovelovedaesung

missARROGANT: Really? Well they do show up perfectly for me :lol: maybe something is wrong with your connection????

Guest missARROGANT

^^^ most of the images above don’t display for me sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif

Seems like TEENTOP are huge fanboys of Big Bang XD. I love their cover of Sunset Glow so much ^^.

teentopy.jpg

Role Model: G-Dragon

I remember seeing somewhere,

another member(which idk his name)'s role model is TOP also ^^

Guest shinhdeplol

Can I post this here???

The full BIGSHOW DVD has been uploaded at YT, its a bit LQ though ...

See the rest at the channel :)

C: sushilicious20 @ YT

Big Show 2010 DVD Pop + Post Cards

dvdpop.jpg

DVD POP from GMarket

Includes DVD POP + Big Bang post cards

What is DVD POP?

It’s the newly adopted type of DVD, the first time Big Bang will be trying out. It’s vacuum-packed DVD using unharmful chemicals to the environment. The DVD will be cleared when it’s opened for 48 hours. In this 48 hours, you may play this DVD as many times as you want, but when it’s over, the DVD won’t be able to be played. If you let your DVD un-opened, It will stay ok for about 1 year.

Photo: Ramel @ DCTOP

Info trans by: HuisuYoon@21BANGS.com

Whoa, really? Teen Top's Ljoe's role model is GD?

wow ^___^ My 2 biases in kpop. Kkk~

and i think they did well in their Sunset Glow cover too :)

GD is really into sporting scarves now huh?

Even in the CF O: Anyway, TOP's new hairstyle

looks good on him :] It makes him look younger~

THANKS FOR THE GIFS, THUY! ^^ and to everyone who

shared BB stuff ;]

Guest propera898

picture1qu.png

it seems the boys have gained some fanboys :P

his birthday its the same as T.O.P and his name C.A.P its almost the same as T.O.P

COPYCAT?

well anyway TOP much better at rapping and his voice its still maturing but i have to say their cover of sunset glow its GOOD!!! nothing compared to BIGBANG but let me tell you when i see this kind of cover of others idols its when i realese why BIGBANG has come so far why they always stand out even from they debut days they have been the best their performance . their voices their energy , even if it took them 1 year to become recognized .. they were so good since the very beggining which its now taht i understand why they were called a gruop based only in TALENT lol

BY THE WAY WHATS LUDACRIS?

Guest propera898

T.O.P lotte dutty free event VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGVogihVs60

THE PINK SUIT ITS TO DIE FOR!!! TABI IS SO TALL :wub: AND HOT !!!!!

TOP was like in another worl here LOL :sweatingbullets: AND THE OTHER ACTOR WAS LIKE TAKING CARE OF HIM AND KEEPING AN EYE ON HIM :P

weird the actor seems more like TOPs security guard here!!!

so cute in a moment the actor was looking at something else and he lost sight of TOP who was seeing something else and joind them as soon as he notice they were leaving!!!kekeke and then he was getting lost in the crownd and the actor when back to grab him LOL

so cute :D

i guess TOP wakes the paternal feelings in the actor kekekek :wub:

Big Bang’s Taeyang performed on Kim Jung Eun’s ‘Chocolate’

Recently on the 29th ,Big Bang’s Taeyang performed on Kim Jung Eun’s ‘Chocolate’, where he talked about the whereabouts of the other members.

Taeyang said, “Daesung is currently at the peak of his drama filming, while Seung Ri is out doing variety shows.”

However, when asked about the whereabouts of T.O.P, Taeyang answered more or less impudently, causing the fans to be suspicious. Taeyang answered, “T.O.P hyung finished the filming for his movie. I don’t really know what he’s been doing lately,” making the whole audience laugh.

To the group’s leader, and Taeyang’s best friend, G-Dragon, he sent out a happy birthday message, saying, “My brother, happy birthday.” The recording occurred on G-Dragon’s 23rd birthday on August 18th.

To end, Taeyang said, “Next time we’ll come out all at once”, and asked everyone to look forward to Big Bang’s comeback.

Taeyang also performed ‘Where U At’, ‘I Need a Girl’, and ‘I’ll Be There’.

SOURCE. WWW.ALLKPOP.COM

WONDER WHATS TOP been up tp lately? o.O

Taeyang's Question for VIPs!

1283174297zconvjpg.jpg

Translation: It is really hot now~ haha, I am afraid of hot weather, SO which food gives you unforgettable taste in such weather?

~Cute Taeyang asked a cute question. When I was expecting him to ask something like GD... say will you still be a VIP 10 years later... he asked such a question, haha.

What answer will you give Taeyang?~

C: Say_B @ BBVIPZ

Source: http://www.ygbigbang.com/1460days/askvip.asp

Translation by Rice@BigbangWorld

Guest tazanya

i think the most important difference our boys have against other idol groups is that they have been doing solo projects ever since they began. they weren't just scouted because YG specifically wanted them in a group but they were scouted based on the potential they had while doing solo projects on their own. TOP was already a pretty good underground rapper, seungri was choreographing with his own dance crew, YB came to YG upfront and demanded he be accepted and practiced hard and long to get where he is, GD simply had it in him yet he STILL works his richard simmons off to be more and Daesung had the guts to follow his own dream even though it was opposed by his family and he had passion to boot. they were all confident on their special skills on their own and the fact that they just had IT helped a lot.

could not agree more, even if the boys "branch out" it seems they have made a commitment to themselves to remain together.  Its something that eases my VIP heart and gives me great assurance, esp seeing all the mayhem in kpop.  I think it really is a smart move to develop the boys individual talents "simultaneously" with their group talents so they don't feel burnt out.  Now its like when they perform together as five they are just as excited as we are to SEE them as five.  They put the rookie energy in their performances as if they are not a 4yr old group.  I really admire YG for having the foresight to promote BigBang in this manner.  I am a realistic vip, I know they are not the ultimate best in every aspect of music and dancing and raping and acting ever to walk the planet, but for me.. and in my heart Big Bang is #1 male singers (hate calling them boy band recently, just doesn't seem to fit anymore..plus TOP is ALL MAN lol) whether he is for others won't detract from what they are to me.

G-Dragon & TOP CF shooting photos for Korea National Tourism Organization

C: DCBB // DCTOP // Jeri // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

TOP looks so cool :lol:

- - -

C: lovelovedaesung

missARROGANT: Really? Well they do show up perfectly for me :lol: maybe something is wrong with your connection????

You are really trying to murder me with all these pic spams.. omo top on a atv?  /readies gif making software

and Daesung why are you killing me in Japan, I really think these Beautiful Hangover promotions are your time to shine, your looking great, sounding better than ever.  Please take care of your health I know your zipping back and forth with drama filming and promotions. 

Dear Mr. YG I have no when in your master plan Dae's album will drop, but please please let it be next year sometime.  I could really use an entire album with those velvet vocals.

In fact, they all are so high-spirited lately I love it.  seems like I feel the burbling of album completion concept readiment... /whispers "new k-album yipeeeeeee"

I will miss Japanese promotions if only for the massive bucketload of really cool magazine articles/interviews.  I really was able to delve a bit deeper into the quircks and nuances of the group.  I enjoy these articles immensely.

sorry for my long drabbling, I feel I have been neglecting the BB part of my heart in preparations for 9/9/10 and needed to marinate in VIP <3 for a while.  be back soon.

I really love them. I sometimes feel like it's a waste of breath to talk about these boys since words can't even describe how much I adore them. Sometimes with Big Bang I get the vibe that the members aren't very close to each other. However, it makes them a bit more real. That maybe they do have disagreements and awkwardness amongst them. I see other groups and see how close they are...but somehow it seems pretentious. I don't know how to explain it. Sometimes I feel a drift between the boys...but then I feel like it has always been there. They're so different individually. But they compromise with each other. They compliment each other. I feel as I get to know them...they're also getting to know each other. Urgh. I don't know what I'm talking about right now. It's so conflicted. Yet it feels so natural.

Archived