★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest toozdae08

Ppl just want to talk trash about BB. BH is expected to reach 41k this week, remember it took Kara 2 weeks to get anywhere near 41K. Also BB's japanese sells are steady rising, from 28k the 1st week with GGG to an estimated 41k this week. They are getting more well known.

ALSO, so excited about BB in that online show. Can't wait and so excited. All the members are doing big things individually - YB is doing his solo and reaching out to international fans, TOP dominated the movies this year with ITF, Dae is shooting his movie too, GD is producing their album and Seungri is hosting a variety show. How many groups have members that can do all that? There are no useless members that are just sitting around doing nothing, everyone is doing something they are very passionate about and getting their individual names out. Imagine what will happen when they come together. BIG THINGS, VERY BIG THINGS.

EPIC isn't even going to describe BB's comeback, it's going to be on a whole other level. So excited for BB.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful Hangover/BIGBANG ♪♪ Complete Lyrics (JP)

BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER - BIGBANG

作詞:SHIKATA・G-DRAGON・iNoZzi・Perry Borja

作曲:Nadir Benkahla・Saeed Molavi・Perry Borha

君は MY BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER

君は MY BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER

cr: http://teambigbang.blogspot.com

Thank you so much for posting the lyrics,

do you know where to find the translations of "Beautiful hangover" and "somebody to love"?

Although almost everything is in English, haha...XD

Guest shinhdeplol

Official photos of TOP for ELLE

4c8ab83b79000a6796ddd84e.jpg

c4ad04303e434a07ac4b5f4d.jpg

f934ba0a03eaeb8b3ac7634e.jpg

b644f81c511c4a8ca686694d.jpg

34f19e1529f4d40e21a4e94d.jpg

f58774742dc4285fb151b94d.jpg

C: as tagged // 腻儿zaVI @ baidu

Seungri's UFO replies on Aug. 24th & 25th, 2010

655a200e6cb24c8e7bcbe19.jpg

2010-08-25

Message : Seungri ah, what are you busy with recently? Have been waiting for your reply *^^*

2010-08-24

Message : Seungri ah, I didn’t sleep well these few days, already have eye bags. It’s better now but still

have to go to class (-.-) Seungri ah, quickly give me some strength *^^*

3069208ba02e2256c8fc7a9.jpg

Translations :

2010-08-25

[bIGBANG] Recently have been concentrating on Japan activities ^^ -Seungri-

2010-08-24

[bIGBANG] vip! Thank you for being with us for 4 years~ Hope everyone will support BIGBANG who

will begin activities soon, as well as the show Enjoy Today ~ -Seungri-

thanks to ℅纆ミ季節 @ baidu

translated by : Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

do not remove or change any of the credits

Fan Account #2 of Big Bang @ Lotte Fan Meeting (100821)

They started to play us the MV of 'MY HEAVEN' and 'Let me hear your voice' at 1:45pm and the screen started to show the CF of Lotte Duty Free and the song 'So I'm loving you' . Although BIGBANG had not arrived yet, whenever the screen showed their images, the people would scream very loudly! Then, the screen started to show the funny bits when they were filming Lotte Duty Free CF, BIGBANG were so awesome inside it! Love them so such! Finally, they showed up! And they really started the meeting by singing 'Gara Gara Go!' !Ah... I was so near to them! GD was so handsome! All of them were so handsome! Then, something happened! I WAS STARING AT TAEYANG AND HE WAS LOOKING AT ME TOO! Although he was wearing sunglasses, I just knew that. (You just cannot object me, okay?)

After 'Gara Gara Go!', the five of them sat on the white bench to carry out the TALK SHOW. The order from left to right is VI, TOP, Taeyang, Daesung and GD. Just after the talk show began, TOP whispered something in VI's ears. Then, VI pretended to be wiping away his sweat when he was facing us, I thought it was because TOP needed something to wipe away his sweat. And why didn't TOP wear short-sleeves? He was wearing long-sleeves once again! After a while, the staff brought them 5 towels so they could wipe the sweat.

According to VI, Korea hasn't been hot like that day. And the level of hotness makes you wonder what is the point of having air conditioner then? We were so hot when we were sitting, they must feel even hotter when they were on the stage! The red T-shirt of GD was wet by his sweat. The talk was led by VI as I expected since he could spice up the whole scene! And the other four were laughing at him bitterly, they were really harmonious! And VI was always cooperating with TOP and said, 'see, we are good partners!' The MC asked TOP about the funny stuff happened in 'IRIS' and 'Into The Fire', he said, 'no, no! We don't have any!' which swept the whole area with laughters!

He is awesome! He is TOP! He was just like not listening to others' sayings and was just daydreaming and chatting with VI. He was really like a baby. Since the MC did not know how to follow up when TOP said there were no funny incidents, then she asked, 'so was there any good stuff?' VI whispered something into TOP's ears, then TOP replied, 'same question, same answer.' She was totally controlled by TOP. Hahaha. But he had replied properly afterwards, he said,' I feel great to see you coming to Korea to see us from Japan! 'Yea, so he is our TOP!

When they were asked whether they had celebrated GD's birthday with him? Suddenly, no one spoke anything. Oh, yes yes yes, how could they choose this topic? Maybe they have not thought that it would cool down the atmosphere. GD said, 'because I have to produce the new album, I didn't celebrate with my members but just stayed at home to drink seaweed soup.' Huh... It was lucky that he did not say anything which would cause me a heart attack.

At this time, TOP suddenly said,' VI lives his life every day like having a party!.' Vi said,' what do you mean?' TOP replied,' Kidding.' Ah... Was it because TOP noticed that GD did not want to talk about that so he switched the topic? Oh, he is our TOP, the one who speaks things that others cannot understand but at the same time, the atmosphere was cooled down once again!

Taeyang was asked about the international version of the solo album, VI said, 'sing some songs, sing some songs...' Then Taeyang sang 'I'll be there' without any background music.' Wa! So so so so awesome! We were all absorbed in his voice! VI, thank you! Then Taeyang shared something about filming the MV of Beautiful Hangover. Because TOP had neck pain, he did not show up much in the MV. Aiiiiii, really? Why don't they re film it? VI asked,' is your neck okay now?' TOP said, 'Super~ painful.' (Japanese) TOP's 'super' must be learnt from VI!~

Daesung was asked about 'What's Up', at that time, the four remaining repeated one after another, 'What's up What's up What's up What's up' and this caused Daesung could not speak what he wanted. In other words, they were stirring up troubles for him. When Daesung thought he could speak, VI repeated 'What's up' again and he only stopped when taeyang stared at him. Haha, Taeyang is super! Daesung who finally could speak,' since this is my first tv drama, I have been working so hard for this.' Daesung looked like becoming slimmer. And in the talk show, he was just too quiet. Was it because he was so tired for filming the programme? I was worried. I don't know whether it is because he was getting slimmer, when he was dancing, his body looked so sexy!

During the talk, GD, Taeyang and TOP were wearing sunglasses. Although they still looked very handsome, I still hoped that they could took them off. After the talk show, it was mini live.Number1-& Gara Gara Go-Tell Me Goodbye. I didn't expect them to sing Tell Me Goodbye which really surprised me. They did use special effects when they were performing on the stage and all of us were very excited! That was the first time when my mum watched BIGBANG's live and she fell in love with GD's dance! You see, whenever you see GD in person, you will definitely love him in no time! GD was really dancing a lot in front of me,I was so lucky! After singing 4 songs, the live came to an end then it was Present time and HIGH TOUCH! Since I will surely write a lot more, I just stop here!

Credit: はな@Ameblo

Translated and shared: Rice@ Bigbang World

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

(Please take it out with full credits)

Big Bang kept there streak of top 5 with BH!! thats great! I think sometimes we get wrapped up in stats,charts, and awards we forget to just enjoy the good music. A number one charting does not define if a song is good or not. At least not for me. Not to say I won't celebrate when they do make number one in Japan but its not that big of a rush. It might not even happen this year. Whats important is that they are establishing themselves in Japan. On and off the stage. The rewards and huge sales numbers will come years later when Japanese become really familiar and close with our guys. :D

TOPs solo at Big Show :wub: when he pulled out that harmonica *melts* I really felt my heart strings being pulled. Love it so much. Really love that Elle photo shoot the photographer really capture TOP charisma.

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

thankz for the fanaccount

so funny lol

i love the bit where taeyang stared at seungri so that Daesung could talk

look like the TOPVI are now bestfriends,watch out GD, Top is trying to steals the maknae lol

this fanmeeting is in korea right?

so i wonder why there are no fancams at all

oh sad to hear that GD celebrate his b'day by himself

Guest Cloudy1430268312

the YT party yesterday was a WIN!

so many VIPs all around the world

were watching & refreshing & commenting

on BH M/V :D we even have our own Facebook group hahah <3

i can't stop listening to that song :D

here are some more Macros i made :D

44278_424848274140_694054140_5078198_8252875_n.jpg

46434_424856544140_694054140_5078309_7188162_n.jpg

46126_424693749140_694054140_5075879_2838181_n.jpg

44715_424564984140_694054140_5073125_6065236_n.jpg

cr: feggyKPOPholic

sry for the huge size, i don't know how to make them smaller >.<

Guest asian.bunny

^ haha, i LOVE those macros. i never made any of my own, but i thought i'd share some of my favorites. the credits are in the pictures. (:

theyseemerollintheyhati.jpg

tumblrl2noig1pwh1qaw4s4.jpg

tumblrl6gajtmhmg1qcnqk8.jpg

Guest propera898

i love so mcuh TOP Performances in the BIGSHOW2010 so emotiona i was literally shaking of emotion ,, he is such a great performer and he was already filming for Into the fire here T.T poor baby must had been rough times , dealing with Into the fire Oh jan bum and having to be TOP on stage and apart all the traveling they did ..... BIGBANG ITS GREAT !

Beautifull hangover MV

Honors for this video (70)

#1 - Most Discussed (Today))

#1 - Most Discussed (Today)) - Japan

#1 - Most Discussed (Today)) - Music

#1 - Most Discussed (Today)) - Music - Japan

#13 - Most Discussed (This Week))

#2 - Most Discussed (This Week)) - Japan

#1 - Most Discussed (This Week)) - Music

#1 - Most Discussed (This Week)) - Music - Japan

#70 - Most Discussed (This Month))

#2 - Most Discussed (This Month)) - Japan

#7 - Most Discussed (This Month)) - Music

#1 - Most Discussed (This Month)) - Music - Japan

#25 - Most Discussed (All Time)) - Japan

#5 - Most Discussed (All Time)) - Music - Japan

#13 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Australia

#21 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Canada

#17 - Most Viewed (Today)) - New Zealand

#8 - Most Viewed (Today))

#100 - Most Viewed (Today)) - South Africa

#20 - Most Viewed (Today)) - France

#3 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Japan

#7 - Most Viewed (Today)) - South Korea

#59 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Netherlands

#100 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Poland

#30 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Hong Kong

#6 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Taiwan

#73 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Czech Republic

#54 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Sweden

#1 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Australia

#1 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Canada

#9 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - United Kingdom

#44 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Ireland

#10 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - India

#2 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - New Zealand

#42 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Israel

#1 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music

#10 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - South Africa

#10 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Spain#16 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Mexico

#3 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - France

#33 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Italy

#2 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Japan

#4 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - South Korea

#7 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Netherlands

#8 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Poland

#70 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Brazil

#27 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Russia

#4 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Hong Kong

#3 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Taiwan

#19 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Czech Republic

#3 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Sweden

#2 - Top Favorited (Today))

#1 - Top Favorited (Today)) - Japan

#1 - Top Favorited (Today)) - Music

#1 - Top Favorited (Today)) - Music - Japan

#6 - Top Rated (Today))

#1 - Top Rated (Today)) - Japan

#1 - Top Rated (Today)) - Music

#1 - Top Rated (Today)) - Music - Japan

#14 - Top Rated (This Week))

#1 - Top Rated (This Week)) - Japan

#1 - Top Rated (This Week)) - Music

#1 - Top Rated (This Week)) - Music - Japan

#52 - Top Rated (This Month))

#1 - Top Rated (This Month)) - Japan

#5 - Top Rated (This Month)) - Music

#1 - Top Rated (This Month)) - Music - Japan

#5 - Top Rated (All Time)) - Japan

#82 - Top Rated (All Time)) - Music

#1 - Top Rated (All Time)) - Music - Japan

and this its why i cant believe we the MV only has 230000 views ...

Guest andloveyelledno

Yup we're in the front page of Most viewed! Everyone who goes there will see it :)

As I said earlier, all that refreshing is useless. Youtube logs our IP addresses so it knows when we keep viewing the same video and doesn't count it (After 200 views). What the refreshing IS doing is freezing the counter because youtube has to sort out which views aren't spam and that takes forever :(

We would have to use proxies like hidemyass.com (It changes your IP address).

Guest darkaz619

Yup we're in the front page of Most viewed! Everyone who goes there will see it :)

As I said earlier, all that refreshing is useless. Youtube logs our IP addresses so it knows when we keep viewing the same video and doesn't count it (After 200 views). What the refreshing IS doing is freezing the counter because youtube has to sort out which views aren't spam and that takes forever :(

We would have to use proxies like hidemyass.com (It changes your IP address).

really Youtube logs our IP addresses now i didn't know that so all the time i refreshing did nothing haha

to bad they didn't get 1 million hits i say this Taeyang sure is popular to get 1 million hits in 2 days.

Guest johnnyquest89

I know you guys mean well with this trying to get Beautiful Hangover to a million views quickly, but honestly why do it by attempting massive refreshes and spam re-watching of it. Sure it shows your appreciation of the video but it'd also gives false information on the popularity of it as well. So instead of breaking your f5 keys try promoting the video by putting it on your facebook/blog/web-page or other sites that promote online feeds. let their popularity show by having them be known more instead of trying to flood its views up on your own cpu's.

Guest Michala01

When they were asked whether they had celebrated GD's birthday with him? Suddenly, no one spoke anything. Oh, yes yes yes, how could they choose this topic? Maybe they have not thought that it would cool down the atmosphere. GD said, 'because I have to produce the new album, I didn't celebrate with my members but just stayed at home to drink seaweed soup.' Huh... It was lucky that he did not say anything which would cause me a heart attack. 

This makes me sad tears.gif I hope he isn't going to work himself to death until its release. But knowing what a perfectionist he is, he probably will. At least he has the boys there 

Abouts the MV on youtube: Happy we got it onto the most viewed list biggrin.gif I stopped refreshing the page since I realised YT would block my hits. But I still watch the MV several times a day to help. Glad to see the VIPs having fun there though 

BH sales: Now that I see the sales for the first two days, I am much happier smile.gif I think it will surpass the other singles easily and we'll see a sure upward trend. 

@Darkaz

Thanks for the link. They seem to be laughing at TOPs japanese in all the interviews or is it something else. Grrr I wish I could understand. Glad to see him trying though!

Guest andloveyelledno

I know you guys mean well with this trying to get Beautiful Hangover to a million views quickly, but honestly why do it by attempting massive refreshes and spam re-watching of it. Sure it shows your appreciation of the video but it'd also gives false information on the popularity of it as well. So instead of breaking your f5 keys try promoting the video by putting it on your facebook/blog/web-page or other sites that promote online feeds. let their popularity show by having them be known more instead of trying to flood its views up on your own cpu's.

I wanted them to get in the most viewed worldwide section because that's massive exposure right there. It allows the video to be accessed by a larger audience. Youtube is powerful in that respect. And it happened so i'm happy.

It was also nice to be there talking to VIPs, no negativity, no fanwars, just love for the boys. I'd like to do that again because it was a great experience.

TOP sounds so sexy speaking Japanese. His pronunciation is actually pretty good. You can tell he's been studying because he's been a lot more willing to speak it lately.

sorry for the ugly post..do know what's wrong with my laptop >.<

btw this is the correct sales

Oricon Chart-Beautiful Hangover

1st day sales (25th)-13813 copies

2nd day sales (26th)-6440 copies

Total Sales:

1)関ジャニ∞ - 189863 copies

2)桑田佳祐 - 62667 copies

3)氷川きよし - 35259 copies

4)AKB48 - 27796 copies

5)ゆず - 26992 copies

6)BigBang - 20253 copies

7)はんにゃ, フルーツポンチ -14980 copies

source:oricon

cr:ustan777

Guest asian.bunny

the pink scarf strikes again! gd sure loves that piece doesn't he? kekeke~ it's nice to see them all together, happy & laughing. i miss these boys way too much! everytime i see a new clip of them, i can't help but smile along. glad that theyre successful in japan, these five deserve everything theyre getting. <3

Guest propera898

kekeke so funny TOP was asked something about him speaking japanese and he replied BECAUESE THIS ITS ALL I CAN SPEAK IN JAPANESE ( MEANING HE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO SPEAK SOMETHING ELSE) lol!!!! and then they were all bursting of laughers!!!

Archived