yay it's confirm

seungri's secrecy has been revealed lol

he might be wondering why such a rapid increase of followers later haha

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest andloveyelledno

Woohoo, glad to see Strong Baby on twitter. He's good with interacting with the fans so i'm sure he'll be replying often. Too bad not in English.

ROFL @ Sexy back. I immediately thought of this:

10eiz9d.jpg

He didn't go last year I think (or at least wasn't in the pic with Kush, YB, GD and Se7en) but he went this year. This makes me really happy

No he went by himself with his noonas, remember? :D

Guest teenace

LOL poor Ri. It looks like he wanted to keep his twitter a secret.

Looks like he's the first BB member to get twitter and not Taeyang.

Guest toozdae08

^

He may not be the only one, YB seems to not be following anyone for a reason after what happen to the last person he followed. However, now that Seungri is out the bag hoping that they start tweeting each other. It soo cute that BB is in the twitterverse. :lol:

Too bad he said he didn't known english and can't tweet in English, unlike YB. :(

Guest teshagoesblind

YEAH! I can't wait for them to be tweeting each other. not just BB, but the whole of YG Family! how cute! IF only it were all in English ): and he has so many tweets already (maknae)! I guess he didn't really want people to find out? which doesn't sound like the regular Seungri! ohwells, just hope to watch them tweet with each other!

Guest juang_bb

Haha so we got it right, it is indeed maknae. He's so sneaky. Now, he'll probably be surprised coz his followers are about to shoot up. 2/5 of the boys are now on twitter, I guess I should be making mine soon, just to follow them lol. Btw.. Great job VIPs for uncovering maknae's secret lmao! His followers just jumped by 3000 + since the last time I checked

Guest andloveyelledno

His followers just keep growing and growing now that word is getting out :)

Has any specific site said they'll be translating his tweets? Unlike Bae, it looks like his will be only in Korean. Unless he realizes how many English tweets he's getting and decides to try English once in a while just for us.

Guest Banana Peel

wait, this is seungri's twitter? I'm not sure because in one of his tweet, he said:

@mymuz 아사진은 빅뱅에승리사진이에요^^ 제가팬이라서

which is: ah, this picture is big bang's seungri ^^ I'm a fan of him.

and another tweet that states:

@YoMi_924 네 승리팬이에요^^

Yes, I'm a fan of Seungri ^^

hmmm, I don't think this is seungri's twitter, unless I'm missing something haha.

edit, oh, so I guess hwang ssabu confirmed it ^^; that's weird, is he trying to trick the fans into thinking that he's just a fan of seungri? lol. sorry, I didn't even read through all of your guys' comments before translating these xD

Guest intelligirl

^ LOL I think that's just Seungri kidding ^^ I'm so happy he has a twitter now, but I think he did want to keep it a secret :lol:

Guest ygunited

sexybackvi's name is Daniel Lee - that's 2NE1 stylist Sexy Lee

If that is Seungri's then probably he asked help from sexy lee because he is fluent in English, having to have studied abroad

SEUNGRI'S TWITTER = FOLLOWED!!!

this is such a wonderful gift for us VIPs

to celebrate their 4th anniversary! Wuahahhaa.

Aww, poor maknae mustve wanted to keep his

twitter a secret but it's too late nao. :sweatingbullets:

Even if he wotn be replying in english,

im still so happy to be in one social network

as him. Hahahaha. <3

Guest shinhdeplol

Production staff of 'Enjoy Today,' "Went through all sorts of trouble to cast Shin Hyun Joon and Seungri" (August 13, 2010)

The production staff of 'Enjoy Today,' the newest corner on MBC’s entertainment program 'Sunday Night,' revealed the behind-the-scenes stories about how they cast the show's MCs.

The staff revealed that, "Casting Shin Hyun Joon and Seungri was the hardest."

They continued, "We went through all sorts of trouble to cast Seungri. We went to president Yang Hyun Suk and explained to him the program's public interest, and we got his consent because of that point."

Furthermore, regarding the casting of Shin Hyun Joon, they added, "His casting was confirmed the day before filming," and, "There was a bit of difference in opinions, but Shin Hyun Joon decided to join us at the last minute because of the public service."

'Enjoy Today,' which will broadcast its first episode on the 22nd, is a corner that combines both entertainment and public service in which they will collect ways to enjoy life everyday, publish a book with the findings after one year, and use the profits to help the disadvantaged. The MCs are Shin Hyun Joon, Seungri, Jung Joon Ho, Gong Hyung Jin, Jung Hyung Don, Kim Hyun Chul, and Suh Ji Suk.

Source: osen

Translation: seungie

Taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

YG, the lady from G-Dragon’s relationship rumors... “Friends with all the Big Bang members”

Big Bang’s company YG Entertainment officially denied the rumors that G-Dragon and Japanese model Mizuhara Kiko were in a relationship.

An official from YG Entertainment spoke to Edaily SPN on the phone the morning of the 14th and revealed, “They met when Big Bang began their activities in Japan last year, and G-Dragon would meet up with her whenever he was in Japan. They are friendly, but they are not dating.”

Furthermore, “Mizuhara Kiko is not only friendly with G-Dragon but with the other Big Bang members also,” and added laughing, “It seems Big Bang has gotten famous seeing as such scandals are popping up locally (in Japan).”

Sanskei Sports in Japan had received lots of attention with their report claiming that Big Bang’s leader G-Dragon and Japanese model Mizuhara Kiko were dating, and that the two were maintaining a long-distance relationship even amidst G-Dragon’s busy schedule that brought him back and forth between Korea and Japan.

S: edaily

TRANS: seungie @ tumblr

Taken from bigbangupdates.com

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^^ LOL @ how the production has to go and actually find YG, himself, and talk to him in person before they can cast SR! AHAHAHA...I find it so funny and cute cuz YG is seriously like the dad image...talk to the daddy first before he can let his son do anything...LOL...

YAY! Another member joined twitter!!! Now, I'm just waiting for the other members too eventhough I doubt that Ds and TOp will though cuz DS hasn't update his me2day forEVER!!! Eventhough GD rarely update his, but he does every once in a while.... It's so weird, how YB and SR are following each other! LOL...Wait, so SR actually created twitter before YB did?! I'm confused....Still, I'll follow him eventhough I don't understand anything that he tweeted! LOL...Hopefully, someone will help and translate it! XD

Guest ygunited

VIPs, it is now time to take action.

Big Bang is losing from the race. Days ago, the gap is not too far. But today Big Bang is losing. I don't know how SNSD went their percentage vote into sky high because they only got 26%+ and now it soared to 50+

Please vote:  http://www.mtv.co.kr/poll/best_view.php?idx=726 

You may reload the page every 10 minutes, and vote again 

Guest shinhdeplol

LOL I never knew Seungri would create a Twitter and then hide it from us :lol: Maybe he wants to make it a surprise? If so, then he failed ^^

- - -

a.gif

b.gif

d.gif

C: collagen @ dsholic

- - -

Fanmade Sep calendar

1d723bf4b7ddcf807831aa1.th.jpg24baaa549bb09c1f1138c27.th.jpg1446410c17166a9263d9860.th.jpg

a034286766cd0b230d33fa0.th.jpge624c51c6099baf74bedbc0.th.jpge81928649ed9e707eaf8f80.th.jpg

C: 呦小鼐 @ baidu

Guest stardaisy212

Fanpage on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/YG.Bigbang

i'm not sure if this fan page is real but i found it on Tae's page.

Both Tae Yang & Seung Ri have a twitter, that makes me so happy. If the others get one, too, it will make me so much more happy than I already am. lol Immediately followed Seung Ri now that I know he has one. >_< It's almost their 4th year anniversary, GD's b-day, & YB's international release album to come out...I can't wait! ^^

edit-

V

I just saw his tweet, too, and now it says that his page doesn't exist. >_< I feel kind of bad for even following him now if he didn't want people to know. T__T

Archived