FREAK out about it! who ever post this has to be FALSE NEWS about

gdragon man! or is this real and YG is not wanting the FANS to know

UMMMM! but i think that we should hear it from GDRAGON him self because

these written NEWS can be false too!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't believe they are dating ..ofcourse Jfans will keep it low since they don't have any proof lmao

Only after YGE denied the rumor, GD and the model's article are soaring up in the search engines of nate/naver

Even JJ of dbsk was linked with a model before by Jmedia

V that article[letter] is funny! haha we brag about BB coz we are proud of them. so us praising our group is considered rubbing salt on their[other fanclub] wound? reading some butthurt fan ranting is annoying

Guest itz_tracy4

http://kpopsecrets.tumblr.com/post/947034855/i-suppose-this-goes-out-to-all-elitist-fans-but#disqus_thread

sorry but, WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH EVERYONE CALLING US VIPS "ELITIST" ? it seriously is not fair because as fans, everyone talk about their idol groups because they are proud of what their idols has accomplished. i am a proud vip because of Big Bang's talents that they have successfully showcased worldwide. Their efforts, music and solos are the inspirational and heartfelt. however, if a vip simply states that "Big bang is the best!" they are considered an Elitist although we all know that EVERY FAN considered their idols to be the "best" yet us vips get criticized for it. never have we tried to bring down another fanbase from other groups.

I just wanna quote someone from AKP

i know they are the biggest online gossip site but i cannot

help but agree to this.

"VIPs already knew that there is someone, we just needed a name and a face"

when i read that..i was like "HELL YES"

ive been eyeing GDRAGON for almost three years

i wouldve been dense not to notice the "changes"

YGE statement, “they have a close relationship, but not dating”

I REST MY CASE..

Guest teshagoesblind

(stab stab) awww, my heart really broke. awwwwwwwww, I felt like, a tiny stab in my chest. I wanna be happy for him. but aww, I'm sad ): but I guess if it DOES turn out to be true (even though YG're denying it), then I'll just wait for some mini jiyongs :D (please, not be true, PLEASE. I'm not readyyyyy!) :tears:

wah.... wah... wah... At first i was like :blink: then :( then :lol: then :w00t:

haha

XD

my mood changed in one hour so much XD

Well... I AM happy for GD... I'm one of those strange fans that are Angry at first then later... would spazz like there is no tomorrow about couples haha xD

YG denying it... I'll not believe it haha XD the se7en thingy made me not believe in YG haha XD

the girl is Exotic... her looks are really wao.. something really hard to find in Korea..

GD... ah.. I'm happy, TRULY happy for him.... he wanted to get married and babies, right??

BABIES NOW lol XD

imagine TONS of mini GD's.... :wub:

remember... Mixed babies are BEAUTIFUL like WAO

and... how do ppl managed to know this?? XD

Guest teshagoesblind

awww, who thumbs downed meee. the girl looks so cute it that pictureee! http://img17.imageshack.us/i/kikomizuhara.jpg/

I can't help my feel jealousss. brrr. I think it's true, though. I can't tell. but from the looks of it, it seems like it's true. and, although I'm sad! I guess I'm happy for him. I mean, he's happy! so, I'm happy and we all are happy! took a while to absorb, though! maybe his songs'll changeeee. ooooooooh :D and on my previous comment, I really didn't mean anything negative. loll.

EDIT: and OHMAHGAWD at the thing about VIPs being elitist? come ON! we're just like any other fans out there! I feel, I hope this doesn't offend anyone, please feel free to object, that probably some're just frustrated over other groups going through so many problem and we're proud to say we aren't one of them. the rest're probably just bugged and jealous. sorry, had to speak my mind.

Guest Michala01

awww, who thumbs downed meee. the girl looks so cute it that pictureee! http://img17.imagesh...komizuhara.jpg/

I can't help my feel jealousss. brrr. I think it's true, though. I can't tell. but from the looks of it, it seems like it's true. and, although I'm sad! I guess I'm happy for him. I mean, he's happy! so, I'm happy and we all are happy! took a while to absorb, though! maybe his songs'll changeeee. ooooooooh :D and on my previous comment, I really didn't mean anything negative. loll.

I was extremely jealous at first too but now I'm just really happy for them. She is so beautiful, here are a few more pics of her. 

http://img38.imagesh.../4490/283pa.jpg

http://img594.images...4/5316/265l.jpg

http://img691.images.../2083/266yx.jpg

I hope the fans don't make her life hell or anything. 

Video of her singing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpACU5TeTI4

I can see the couple ring....looks like his ohmy.gif

Guest ygunited

I am rooting for BigBang because of their music, not because of their personal lives.

Now, whoever the guys are dating, I would be happy for them because it is a part of growing up and our boys are on that stage. 

I would've been more happy to give away our boys for YG artists only (LOL bias)  but if they find their girl somewhere, then go!

I am happy as long as they are!

KIKO in the runway:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=MxY7RoL-ghk

Here's her shots, sometimes there are some angles that she somehow looks like GD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INUD4e5ltkg&feature=related

http://kpopsecrets.tumblr.com/post/947034855/i-suppose-this-goes-out-to-all-elitist-fans-but#disqus_thread

sorry but, WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH EVERYONE CALLING US VIPS "ELITIST" ? it seriously is not fair because as fans, everyone talk about their idol groups because they are proud of what their idols has accomplished. i am a proud vip because of Big Bang's talents that they have successfully showcased worldwide. Their efforts, music and solos are the inspirational and heartfelt. however, if a vip simply states that "Big bang is the best!" they are considered an Elitist although we all know that EVERY FAN considered their idols to be the "best" yet us vips get criticized for it. never have we tried to bring down another fanbase from other groups.

Yeah I was upset by that as well. VIPs aren't doing anything more than what other fandoms are doing. But we're getting crap about it because other groups and their fandoms are breaking down. But it's not right that they should tell VIPs not to be happy about Big Bang's accomplishments. In the face of their own fandoms, I suppose it does hurt to see another one staying so strong. However, if VIPs are blatantly making fun of other fandom's hardships, that's just plain uncalled for behavior. I mean, we're all very lucky right now, but karma does come back around.

I will end by saying that, right now, it's a mighty good time to be a VIP :D

Guest teshagoesblind

I was extremely jealous at first too but now I'm just really happy for them. She is so beautiful, here are a few more pics of her. 

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/4490/283pa.jpg

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/5316/265l.jpg

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/2083/266yx.jpg

I hope the fans don't make her life hell or anything. 

OHMAHGAWD, WAI IS SHE SO GORGEOUS? gosh, I have to say, I couldn't help but feel heartbroken when I woke up and read that. but I'm getting over it. and i usually go crazy over all these couple things like, YG and Mama YG and with Se7en too! couples just always look cute together and me makes me go all AWWW. and I guess it would be really AWWW if GD and her really are dating and we'd see cute little pictures of them drinking coffee together and in years time there'd be little mini beautiful kids. and I LOOVE kids :D

lol, I'm talking too much.

Honestly, I am happy that the rumor isn't true. You know, that's the crazy fangirl part of me. But you know, I agree that he' not going to be single and be eye candy for us for the rest of his life. I hope that the reason YG denied the rumor is because IT'S JUST A RUMOR. If it turns out true, I would be more angry at the fact that YG denied GD's relationship status more than that Gd has a Gf. You know?

And gosh, the picture allkpop post up was just...damn, couldn't you find a better picture? Not saying anything bad, but the girl don't look that bad.

kiko.jpg

I think she's pretty. it's just the other picture that's... -_-

Guest itz_tracy4

Yeah I was upset by that as well. VIPs aren't doing anything more than what other fandoms are doing. But we're getting crap about it because other groups and their fandoms are breaking down. But it's not right that they should tell VIPs not to be happy about Big Bang's accomplishments. In the face of their own fandoms, I suppose it does hurt to see another one staying so strong. However, if VIPs are blatantly making fun of other fandom's hardships, that's just plain uncalled for behavior. I mean, we're all very lucky right now, but karma does come back around.

I will end by saying that, right now, it's a mighty good time to be a VIP :D

Yes i agree with you. I cannot speak on behalf of ALL Vips by saying that no Vips has ever let any other group down because in our hearts and mind, we all know fans do that to one another. Other fans has done the same many times, yet when the VIPs are rooting for Big Bang and the members' solos, we're getting bashed at and being called names even though all we do is root for our beloved group and share their accomplishments with the others around us. I agree with you that other fans are just aiming at the VIPs to vent their anger towards the VIPs due to the unfortunate things that has happened to their idol groups. It just makes me so angry how NOW even when a VIP simply says "Big Bang is wonderful!" or "Big Bang forever!" people straight up call them an elitist and start criticizing Big Bang and VIPs. VIPs has praised Big Bang numerous of times and before other idols groups broke up, nothing was brought up. Now that other groups are tearing apart, all the pressure is aimed at the VIPs. I even read that someone wished for Big Bang to disband just so us VIPs can suffer. Some people are just so pathetic. BIG BANG IS VIP, always <3 :)

Guest itz_tracy4

I've been on kpopsecrets since that last BB entry ^^ and I thought this one was particularly interesting:

Not a VIP but still recognize Big Bang's talent

Yes i saw that too :]. I dont criticize anyone for not liking Big Bang because everyone has their own taste in music but to see someone turn from a hater to someone who has become inspired of BB's music and has recognized their talents makes me proud to be a vip <3

Guest shinhdeplol

C: alwaystaeyang2 @ YT

^ From 2:30, TOP's cameo in REAL SOUND Ep 4 ^^

From 4:50, Dae's hilarious appearance :lol: Gag sure runs in his blood LOL And I also love how Tae and Dae talk about each other in the car ^^ They are soulmates :)

I love how REAL SOUND was also recorded when they were in Japan ^^ So much BIGBANG <3 there :D

Guest andloveyelledno

So cool of YB's fanclub to send those gifts to the Real Sound crew! Ah I just adore him. So sad that this is the final episode but glad to have gotten it at all.

Did anyone really expect YG to say "Yes, they are dating"? I'm not saying it's true but even if it was, there's no way in hell YG would admit it. It would bring a lot of unnecessary drama that YG is going to try to avoid for everyone's sake. Not to mention there will be a lot of fans who don't know how to behave themselves and would start harassing this poor girl. Some of you may remember that this already happened before with GD's J girl.

I would love it if these idols could date openly like they do in the West but unfortunately fandom is a lot more serious over there and it's best to keep it a secret. It also gives them more privacy to live their life.

Whether they're just friends like YG said or more, it doesn't matter to me. Just as long as he's happy!

That whole elitist fan thing is getting so old. It's a stereotype that somehow got spread all over. I don't pay it much mind anymore, really. Haters are always gonna find a reason to hate.

[info] G-Dragon at #2 on Japan Mnet 'Herbivorous Guy' ranking

mnetranking.jpg

source : Mnet "イケメンNEWS "

thanks to Render & GD的猫咪 @ baidu

CR: BigBangHaven

n49r41.jpg

I have a feeling This mite be BIGBANG- BIG SHOW 2010 poster since its all over YESASIA! wat do u think! jux a thought it mite be the poster or it mite not be! but MAKE SURE to order

BIGBANG- BIG SHOW 2010 its release august 23!!

Archived