★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Ahaha I read the GD + GF article too...it's kind of amusing that a lot of fans are freaking out about this...I mean I'm a bit crushed by the news but as long as it keeps the smile on his face. I'm completely fine with it. However...the source seems a bit unreliable so I don't really think people should fawn over it too much.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

um...... i don't know if anyone read this... but um.... i think gd might be 'gf-ed' up... i read this article and was like 'O.O'

yeah....

G-Dragon dating a ViVi Model?

cr:akp

I dunno if it's true or what not but um yeah.... i guess i support him... give me 12 hours lol

wow i just found out the rumour with TOP and now this

sorry but i dont believe them

no real proof or whatsoever

cant believe akp all the times you know

but if it is true then im happy for him, and all Vipz should at well cuz at the end of the day he's just a human like us

but then again this might also explain the mysterious couple ring few months ago lol

Guest heartsburstintofire

but if it is true then im happy for him, and all Vipz should at well cuz at the end of the day he's just a human like us

but then again this might also explain the mysterious couples ring few months ago lol

WHAT RUMOR WITH TOP?!??!

please dont tell me he has a gf too???

i swear that gave me a freakin heart attack when i first saw the news

i cant believe akp sometimes especially with that writer.tongue2.gif

but if it is true then i need to get myself a bf so i wont be so jealous

but then again this might also explain the mysterious couples ring few months ago lol

NO NO NO I WON'T BE HAPPY!!! I WANT GD TO MYSELF!!!! lol just kidding!!!!! HAHAHA yeah of course I will be happy for him, he needs some mcluvin after all... but it's cool, rumor or not, all the boys needs some love... but im gonna be completely honest... maybe cuz it's gd.... this is just my opinion... her appearance doesnt appeal to me... but hey if it appeals to him then my opinion doesnt mean crud lol i think the lips did it for me.... but eh whatev... congratz g =D

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

WHAT RUMOR WITH TOP?!??!

please dont tell me he has a gf too???

i swear that gave me a freakin heart attack when i first saw the news

i cant believe akp sometimes especially with that writer.tongue2.gif

but if it is true then i need to get myself a bf so i wont be so jealous

oh that was with TOP and Shin Min ah but the rumour was in 2008

blackjackVip was talking about it in the previous page, so yeah just google it then you know

hahaha this topic is a hot issue right now on akp

im kinda secrectly hoping that all BB boys are currently dating someone right now cuz i really want to see 5 mini BigBang soon

Seungri "GD is a heartbreaker"

maknae tried to warn us before in Haha Show

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

Big Bang members are probably secretly dating, but I won't put my hope too much in that allkpop article...b/c I don't think they're really YG friendly...LOL...And that site that they credited...I've never heard of it...It is most likely that YG will not say anything or denied it like how TOP's scandal was handle...I'll just leave it as that too b/c it's GD's personal life...we should be happy if he really is in a relationship...

I just think that because Big Bang have been away for so longgg, people are missing them too much to come up with these news to try to bring them down before comeback...just ignore them u guys...

Guest shinhdeplol

I woke upthis morning only to see the news that Jiyong has a GF :( I know I should be happy for him but I DONT WANNA BELIEVE IT *cry* *jelous fangirl mode kicks in*

Although many ppl said that its a rumour, I think its pretty true this time. Isnt she the one he picked as his ideal before? The mysterious looking girl? I remember reading this in one of their interview and ibigbang reported it too.

JIYONG IM HAPPY FOR YOU! *in denial*

Guest intelligirl

:lol: I always knew GD would date a Japanese model! ..And the girl is gorgeous too. So happy for him right now! :)

However, I still have my doubts about this because I see no Korean sites reporting it at all. I don't even think many Korean fans know about this yet. I guess we still have to wait for confirmation.

Guest andloveyelledno

Wow, she is absolutely stunning. GD, get it, get it!

Of course we don't know if it's true or not but the Japanese source is not one of those crazy tabloids so i'm not going to immediately dismiss it. I hope it's true and that the rest of the guys will find love soon too. If they haven't already and are keeping it on the down low :D

I just hope most people don't overreact and start going crazy because of this -_- Some of the comments on tumblr are just...scary. This is why they'll probably deny it even if it is true.

Isnt she the one he picked as his ideal before? The mysterious looking girl?

Not sure. I know that he's picked Aoi Yu as his ideal girl various times. They actually look alike now that I think about it.

More scenes from Into the fire: IntoGunfire@youtube

Guest shinhdeplol

South Korea’s Best Singer from Each Idol Groups

DBSK—Xiah 13913 votes

SHINEE—Jonghyun 8238 votes

SUPER JUNIOR—Yesung 6139 votes

ss501—Heo Young Saeng 4994 votes

MBLAQ—G O 920 votes

BEAST—Yoseob 900 votes

Shinhwa—Shin Hye Sung 512 votes

BIG BANG—Taeyang 404 votes

C.N.Blue—Jung Yonghwa 222 votes

2AM—JoKwon 123 votes

D-NA—Mika 119 votes

2PM—JunSu 84 votes

Z E. A—Moon Joon Young 46 votes

U-Kiss—SooHyun 38 votes

TEEN TOP—Niel 38 votes

INFINITE—WooHyun 34 votes

f .cue—LeeU 7 votes

FT Island—Lee Hongki 3 votes

Others 37 votes

Source: Baidu

Shared by Maggie @ ibigbang

WHATS WHITH THE RESULT???? <_< Urghhhhhh 2 things made me mad this morning already <_< (Yeah Im a bit angry about Jiyong's gf issue *understandable fangirl mind* )

Tae should be wayyyy higher up <_<

Guest marrygabby

Actually she went to see Big Bang in their Electric Love Tour. So I think she went to see her boyfriend je je I think he is really dating since one year, also in an interview he says "kkkkk" and the BB members stop him from saying more, the say "we understand". I hope this is true cause i want to see him happy, he deserve´s it, and she is really beautiful. They both have very good taste je je

Hope their love last :)

Guest Unni_Ashley

OH....MYYYY...GOSHHHH... :mellow:

Kay kay just give me a little more time for this shocking news...or else i bet i will have a heart attack now...

Jiyong...you are really a heartbreaker....

But...hope she makes you happy.... :tears:

Guest SeungriIsMine

Okay, so I think a lot of you guys were afraid to see this coming. The GD+GF rumor is a rumor and will continue to stay a rumorwink.gif

Cheer up guys! I'm not really one to speak but the girl is not really pretty. sleep.gif I feel for all the girls out there but GD's not my bias (i guess I made it a little to obvious with my username. Heehee ^^) But I just can't feel anything, I'm not happy but not sad. It feels like a BIG FAT LIE

Guest shinhdeplol

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2010081410172824195&type=1&outlink=1

^ Seems like YG denied it????

YG측 "지드래곤, 日모델과 친하지만 열애는 아냐"

2010081410172824195_1.jpg

지드래곤(왼쪽)과 미즈하라 키코('비비' 홈페이지 캡처)

5인 남자 아이돌그룹 빅뱅의 지드래곤(22)과 일본 유명 여자 모델 미즈하라 키코(20)의 열애설이 일본 현지에서 불거진 가운데, 지드래곤 측은 "서로 친한 것은 맞지만 열애는 아니다"란 입장을 밝혔다.

14일 오전 지드래곤 소속사인 YG엔터테인먼트의 고위 관계자는 머니투데이 스타뉴스에 "지드래곤이 빅뱅의 일본 스케줄로 일본에 갈 때 자주 만나 서로 친하게 지내는 모델이 있는 것으로 알고 있다"라며 미즈하라 키코와 친한 사이임은 인정했다.

하지만 이 관계자는 "두 사람이 열애를 하고 있는 것은 아니다"라며 정식으로 교제하는 사이는 아니라고 못 박았다.

한편 일본 산케이스포츠는 이날 신문을 통해 지드래곤과 영화 '노르웨이의 숲'으로 연기자 신고식을 치른 모델 미즈하라 키코가 교제 중이라고 보도했다.

기사에 따르면 두 사람은 지난해 6월 빅뱅이 일본 메이저 음악시장에 데뷔하며 알게 뒨 후 교제하는 사이로 발전했다. 또한 지드래곤은 한국과 일본을 오가는 바쁜 스케줄 사이에서도 미즈하라 키코와 원거리 연애를 하고 있다고 전했다.

빅뱅은 지난해 연말 한국인 그룹으로서는 처음으로 일본 레코드대상 시상식에서 최우수 신인상을 받는 등 현재 일본에서 활발한 활동을 벌이고 있다.

2003년 잡지 모델로 데뷔한 미즈하라 키코는 패션잡지 'ViVi'의 전속모델로도 활동했으며 영화 '노르웨이의 숲'에서 출연하며 배우로도 영역을 넓히고 있다. 미국인 아버지와 재일교포 어머니 사이에서 미국 텍사스주에서 태어나, 고베시에서 자란 이국적인 미인이다.

EDIT: Translation is up now :)

YG Entertainment clears rumors and misunderstandings on false reports about G-Dragon dating Mizuhara Kiko

Leader of idol group Big Bang G-Dragon (22) and Japanese famous model Mizuhara Kiko (20) has been reported by local Japanese media that they are dating each other and are in a long distance relationship, YG Entertainment however said, "This is incorrect, they are not dating each other".

On the 14th, Officials of G-Dragon's agency YG Entertainment said, "Big Bang's G-Dragon due to his schedule flies to Japan and South Korea often, and when he is in Japan often meets with models, and he hangs out with models" referring to the reports that G-Dragon and Mizuhara Kiko are lovers.

The official said, "The two are not dating" Showing a strong stand about the false rumors.

Meanwhile, Sankei Sports a local media in Japan has reported that Mizuhara Kiko and G-dragon has been dating since Big Bang debuted in Japan, and they have been keeping a long distance relationship.

With YG Entertainment's official statement, It can be said that these reports are false.

Source: Nate

Credits: Blueprincess824 @ Dailykpopnews

G-Dragon (BIG BANG) is dating a ViVi model?

Ive been waiting for this to POP or not..and funny that KOREAN

media is kinda slow..im happy that Japanese fans are

keeping this low key about him dating Kiko.

I wouldnt be even surprised is YG ent will deny this

Jiyong deserves to have a bit of privacy where his

LOVE LIFE is concerned. Look at what happened to his

previous relationship.

Im grinning like hell right now..im done hurting

after knowing about this a month ago.I kinda sense there's

something different about him specially during that

Japanese TV interview plus the whole aura changed

during the screening of the his concert. PLUS PLUS

the freakin ring..

It's difficult to digest this...but i hope we all

respect his privacy and be happy for him. I kinda

want that MEDIA wouldnt dig more on this and that

it shouldnt have leaked. But then again...our Boy's

too in love to hide it.

As his song goes.

I'm so excited,delighted.I wont deny it nor fight it.-BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER

CONTINUE BEING IN LOVE KWON JI YONG!!!! ♥♥♥

THUY..i'll PM you..

and for me being a spy..wth..haha it was like a research..a puzzle

i had to solve.

I already sent you the details.

ive said my piece..all i can say is that IM HAPPY FOR JIYONG

it's really sad and very predictable that a lot are bitter

about this.♥♥♥

Guest tikamicizia

^

^

u already knew this a month ago?? howww??

of course I don't mind him dating,, i'm happy for him.. it's just when I know she's a frikkin pretty mixed model,, "woww GD is really up there, it's beyond girlgroup level. lol.. I saw her pictures by googling,, she has a good fashio taste *of course she's a model, duh" hahahahha..

Guest shinhdeplol

wow ate leslie, you sound like a spy. :P

im actually kinda ok with the news of him dating now (after a few hours of being totally crushed <_<). Just dont get married and have babies now =]]

edit

wow this site of her is already full of comments regarding the dating thingy: http://asianmediawiki.com/Kiko_Mizuhara

here's a much better photo of her (the one at allkpop looks...wrong :/)

kikomizuhara.jpg

edit edit

ate leslie i love you <3

Archived