★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest bigd38

QUOTE (miared @ Apr 16 2010, 06:19 PM) Ahhhhh................new pictures...........been a while.

I�m definitely digging the clothes on the group picture. TOPs grey hair is cool as hell. And it suits him, damn it. All the others look good as well. I pretty much can live with anything as long as it doesn�t contain 7/8 pants---or too tight pants (TOP, NO,NO!)--------eyeshadow-----too much make-up-----------or anything too crazy looking.

About their heights.........ahh.......one of the most important questions it seems cool.gif

I strongly do believe that almost all of the boys are wearing shoelifts in one way or another-----especially GD, TY and Daesung. My guess on their actualy heigh, with no shoes on would be as followed:

- TOP---- 1.81m, I�m pretty sure on the one centimeter ;T

- Seungri-----1.75, he just looks like it, the proportions are all there.

- GD and Daesung---- I would put them both on 1.72, maximum. not more.

- TY----- seems like a very solid 1.65-----probably smaller.

--------------------

What always  strikes me as  funny is reading about GD, and his perception of himself. Weeell-------he may be some things, but  certainly noone with a strong  attitude. Well, maybe he is, to korean standards. But as far as I know (and I have seen almost every single BIG BANG interview) he�s never NOT been nice or friendly on a show.

But what�s making me think even more..........or making me really curious ........just how much are the boys working on their new album? After all this time, I would have imagined that this time around it would not be only GD doing the whole work again (beside TOP input every now and then).

That�s what I would ask them if I had the chance. Just how they work--in detail.

Peace out  ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif

the heights listed by the company is wrong too exaggerated i read that daesung was caught wearing shoelifts,  also top and gd was on a show next to a man that stood 175cm(5ft9) all 3 were barefoot   top was shorter then the guy by about 2-3 cm  and gd was  shorter by 4-6 cm ,  a bball that stood 180cm was taller then top on this pic they took ...                                         here is what i would say their real hieght is closer too                               shortest to tallest

taeyang  165-167cm 5ft5-5ft6      daesung 168cm-170cm  5ft6-5ft7        gd 169cm-171cm    seungri i have no idea but he looks 167-171cm    top 172-174cm 5ft7.5-5ft8.5

the way you can tell that they wear shoelifts is that sometimes gd is shorter then  daesung in some pics and top is not that much taller then gd in some pics but in others he towers over gd its very strange but thats how you can tell  you know celebs always lie about height or atleast their company does american korean celebs they all lie

too bad we need a pic wear they all wear flipflops lol or barefoot then we can caculate more acurat

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigd38

QUOTE (Ruisu @ Apr 18 2010, 07:05 PM) On note to everyone talking about their heights, the heights listed for the boys on Naver are;

Seunghyun 181cm

Daesung 178cm

Jiyong 177cm

Seungri 177cm

Taeyang 173cm

Although Taeyang looks to be 171cm.

is false i think Daesung, Seungri, GD are 173 -169 cm tall TOP 178 cm Taeyang probably 165 cm or 168cm.

on a picture i saw top was shorter then a man that was 175cm and gd was shorter then both i would say that gd is 168cm-171cm and top is 173cm -174cm  i think taeyad is 165 cm   all their heights always seem like it changes so you can tell that they wear shoelifts i mean somtimes gd is taller then daesung and seungri but other pics he is same height or shorter, some pics gd is about 5cm shorter then top but in others he looks 8cm-10cm shorter  so that is how you can tell they wear shoelifts plus companies always lie about height

Guest shinhdeplol

I agree that the height in their profile may be exaggerated a bit but theres noooo way they are all under 1.75m :( I dont even want to believe it :(

- - -

1281539769img5496.jpg

1281539769img5435.th.jpg

C: powervictory.net by 비비님 // mamzz_pr @ popcornfor2

- - -

Remember the photo taken when Jiyong is sleeping on the plane?? The caption is reallyyyyy cute ^^

tumblrl71o8sezge1qb0gfn.jpg

“My name is GD kk I’m tired right now k.”

“This is a total hit kk.”

C: seungie

This is so stalkerish but I think I will do the same thing if I ever find Jiyong sitting near me on the plane :lol:

Guest propera898

no no TOP def, its over the 180ft... or atleast he is like 1.82FT.-- cuz when promoting Into the fire and the photos he took with the cast you can see he is taller that Kwon sang Woo and Kwon sang woo profile says he is at 182 FT.

359xn46.jpg

here he its besides Choi seng won and you can see he doesnt look shorty he looks at the pair with him,,, also the hair gives him a little bit more cm. but he was only using leopard print shoes

157m914.jpg so you can see he is not under the 180 ,,, he is taller than that :D

so i think GD and DS are the ones who use wear shoelifts cuz they are the ones always lookug different in height ..not that matters anyway ,, but no no TABI is def. taller i would say 182 OR 183 OR 184 OR 185 -

i lol at Seungri's armpit hair... :lol:

LAWL! I was just about to point that out! But you gotta admit - Seungri's looking mighty fine these days despite the atrocious ensemble that he wore recently! LOL!

Even my mother [ who I'm able to convert into a VIP ] says that Seungri's got some muscles going on lately! lol! He is her bias by the way! hahahaha!

THIS ---- > 1280939072.gif

While it's a Tabi bias gif, I can't help but have gutter-dirty thoughts as I watch Maknae run his hands...ok! Imma stop now! LOL!

Guest Unni_Ashley

no no TOP def, its over the 180ft... or atleast he is like 1.82FT.-- cuz when promoting Into the fire and the photos he took with the cast you can see he is taller that Kwon sang Woo and Kwon sang woo profile says he is at 182 FT.

359xn46.jpg

here he its besides Choi seng won and you can see he doesnt look shorty he looks at the pair with him,,, also the hair gives him a little bit more cm. but he was only using leopard print shoes

157m914.jpg so you can see he is not under the 180 ,,, he is taller than that :D

so i think GD and DS are the ones who use wear shoelifts cuz they are the ones always lookug different in height ..not that matters anyway ,, but no no TABI is def. taller i would say 182 OR 183 OR 184 OR 185 -

well, i dun think GD wears shoelift everytime^^ a Korean fan told me (gdragon1988) he's about 1m75, since she is 1m65 and he's way taller than her. And you can see in their dance practice, yeah, with no shoe at all, i believe Jiyong is at least 1m74, yeah, maybe a bit taller, i dunno^^

You guys can compare Top and GD here. Yeah, Top is surely about 1m80 so no way Gd or DS, SR is under 1m73. About TY, hmm, i have no idea, but he's about 1m69^^

Guest toozdae08

^

I'm not sure why we're getting into an argument about their heights since it doesn't really matter. 1.75 meters is about 5'7. TOP is most definitely taller than 5'7. Since I'm American I'm going to go by feet - base on evidence, such as pics with Shaun (who's 5'6 according to his profile and has no reason to lie) and with Qui (who said he's 5'4), since YB is taller than both of them, I'll put him around 5'6-5'7 which is he's stated height at 173. GD and Seungri are around 5'8, CL (and most of 2NE1) is 5'3 and she and GD were the same height when she wore her massive 5 in heels at last year's Gayo. Dae is slightly taller but not by much. TOP is around 5'10.

And that's my take on their heights. A lot of ppl forget that the boys were extremely young when they started out. Seungri was only 16 and TOP was the oldest at 19. They've grown since (except for maybe YB :( ). Take a look at pics and everyone seem to have grown a couple of cms in the last four years. So it depends on when the pics where taken before you can start calling them out on it.

Guest bAngs_zatie

wahhh...i d0n't know where i've been all this time....

this is my first time see this vid n wow,TOP got some nice voice...he shud sing m0re!!!

TOP,YB n Seungri-Pop Ur Collar

about the height,well i don't know how to assume cuz their height always change...at one time,i'll see gd n yb are same height...n seungri i think he bec0me taller cuz i remembered he said in Strong heart they he is taller than taeyang...huhu..n TOP,he is definitely above 180cm..

tumblrl2trntl2231qbu51o.jpg

tumblrl3icbmptpm1qbu51o.png

source&credit: kpopsecretes and whoever sumitted the photos

No offend to all the Beast fans out there. I know I can get thumb down by voicing out this. But I didn’t know that there is this comparison of GD and Junhyung. Kpopsecrets photos did not catch my attention initially. It only comes to me by surprise when I saw a post in dcgd. Somebody posted a photo of JH saying “Junhyung did it again, NO SURPRISE” which makes me wonder if JH is really taking swagger lessons from GD >.<

Guest shinhdeplol

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/769/tumblrl2trntl2231qbu51o.jpg

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/9269/tumblrl3icbmptpm1qbu51o.png

source&credit: kpopsecretes and whoever sumitted the photos

No offend to all the Beast fans out there. I know I can get thumb down by voicing out this. But I didn’t know that there is this comparison of GD and Junhyung. Kpopsecrets photos did not catch my attention initially. It only comes to me by surprise when I saw a post in dcgd. Somebody posted a photo of JH saying “Junhyung did it again, NO SURPRISE” which makes me wonder if JH is really taking swagger lessons from GD >.<

I think theres no need to compare Jiyong and Junhyung. They are both very hot and have tremendous swagger, they can have some similarities but I dont really mind that :lol: I also totally dont mind if Junhyung "takes swagger lessions" from Jiyong. There will be 2 super hot boys, so its all good for me :lol:

Sorry my English sucks <_<

To make this post less pointless/spammish...

Tom and Jerry fighttttt ^^

tomjerry.gif

C: tokarroK @ popcornfor2

EDIT

『Summer Sonic 2010』 BIGBANG Is Mentioned In The Japan Times Online & Pollstar

"In that regard, Korean boy band BigBang's set provided some of the best hip-hop of the weekend, which may sound blasphemous given that Nas and A Tribe Called Quest were also in the house. BigBang were another late addition, and to anyone who dismisses boy bands as a matter of course they were a revelation. Light years more accomplished than any counterpart in Japan, where K-pop acts are seen as a serious industry threat, BigBang do everything in fluent English and Japanese, so the audience had no trouble relating."

Philip Brasor

The Japan Times Online

"However, Korean boy band BigBang was definitely one of the high points of the festival."

Philip Brasor

Pollstar

Note: The Times is Japan's leading and long-established English newspaper and Pollstar is the in-depth concert industry publication for more than 25 years.

C: TeamBIGBANG

Guest propera898

wahhh...i d0n't know where i've been all this time....

this is my first time see this vid n wow,TOP got some nice voice...he shud sing m0re!!!

TOP,YB n Seungri-Pop Ur Collar

about the height,well i don't know how to assume cuz their height always change...at one time,i'll see gd n yb are same height...n seungri i think he bec0me taller cuz i remembered he said in Strong heart they he is taller than taeyang...huhu..n TOP,he is definitely above 180cm..

^.^ he should sing more :D !!!!!!! .......i hope he does in his solo or with BB ,,, dont care with who or alone ,,, i just want him to sing like other millions fans want:D

Guest bAngs_zatie

another video that i missed all these years...*sigh*

wahhh...gd is really good at dancing...n seungri a little cutie pie^^

Bigbang CF BTS

aww..bigbang is cute....lol bingu TOP strike again...hahaha...his dance is so funny....n daesung as always with his dork..huhu

big bang SKOOLOKS BTS

man,i had seen this cf but i nvr kn0w there is a BTS for them...

Guest shinhdeplol

1281633995.gif

*lost* :lol:

C: lovelovedaesung

- - -

While backtracking at Thread 1,I found those 2 gifs of TOP :lol:

c5abbdc2c7f6hw5b.gif

88647542kc9.gif

C: t. yama @ soompi

^ I wish to see TOP playing around like that ^^ He still has the same dorky and childlike personality but hes more.... careful? about his image now :lol:

『Summer Sonic 2010』 BIGBANG Is Mentioned In The Japan Times Online & Pollstar

i've read the 2 articles. even if they were briefly mentioned, i'm glad that they are receiving a lot of positive reviews for their performances at the Summer Sonic. i watched some videos and you can clearly see that they were all enjoying when they were performing even if it was very hot at that time and they were sweating so bad. i'm happy that they are being invited in such big events in Japan. i understand why YGE would want to release the rumored Japanese album soon since more people are recognizing their hard effort. i'm still cool since they are still releasing new songs. anything new from them is always welcome!

thanks for sharing the news shinhdeplol. :)

Guest teshagoesblind

VIPs! I know this is a retarded question, but I've been curious. and google is telling me nothing -.- I've been a fan for a while, but NEVER knew. :P what's DCGD? how come everyone's pictures're from there. and iono what it isss. ):

apologies for being such a lost fan! blush.gif

VIPs! I know this is a retarded question, but I've been curious. and google is telling me nothing -.- I've been a fan for a while, but NEVER knew. :P what's DCGD? how come everyone's pictures're from there. and iono what it isss. ):

apologies for being such a lost fan! blush.gif

GDDC is a thread inside Dcinside Gallery [in korean] for GD [kinda like soompi BB or GD thread]

here's the link for GD'shttp://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=Gdragon

Archived