★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest sketombe

thanks to our friend. i can watch BB performs TMGB and LMHYV.

they sound better this time than IRIS promo singing TMGB.

especially Dae..he sound very fresh and clear here...his voice is heaven..... :D

u can watch it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x2zpYbz41o

thanks to him/her.

but i hope we can see a better video quality soon.

i'll wait for u BB :w00t:

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toozdae08

Despite the awful part in his hair Dae is still some hot stuff (those arms, those arms :wub:)

Anyway I little flipped my richard simmons when I saw that YB was on twitter - followed him immediately and even sent him a message. It wasn't too "Oppa I love you" but very chill. Hopefully the other boys follow him or he at least post pics of them together. More BB behind the scenes. He should become the Dara of BB - posting random pics featuring the other members. I'm hoping he becomes a twitter junky and gives us lots of BB updates.

Guest sakime-yong

IM REALLY MISSING THE BOYS!

I love their Performance LIke in the IRIS EVENT and SUMER SONIC ITS SUPERB.

And Don't forget to vote BIG BANG here for the artist of the year.

http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor/index.html?ac=favor&tac=view&category=1&code=201008&rcd=6009&cd=320&&&_cntCd=320&BMD=read

I want to aim at 100k scores.

Any one knows what is the site for voting SUNSET GLOW?

Thank you and Lets all VIP's vote for BB!

And just want to share.

Im a silent voter in that one cuz I can't read Korean. And I really help a lot by voting many times without the help of other fandoms. That's why When I read their conversation in chatbox I know that the other fandom who ask them to help. I know they help them but I know that VIP's are really the one who contribute in that vote.

And that's why when the scores are not hanging and when it stops to rise. I really make it to not let it happen by stiil voting for them. :D

As a VIP Im really proud cuz even If the other fansclubs have agains't VIP or BB I think VIP's are really helpful with the other fc. I just don't want VIP to be fooled by others :(

Im sorry for my And I don't intend to offend someone here.

OK I HOPE THERE WOULD BE A FULL FANCAM OF BB's SS perf!

I really started to liking BHO and HANDS UP!

Guest bAngs_zatie

IM REALLY MISSING THE BOYS!

I love their Performance LIke in the IRIS EVENT and SUMER SONIC ITS SUPERB.

And Don't forget to vote BIG BANG here for the artist of the year.

http://kr.rival.kids...Cd=320&BMD=read

I want to aim at 100k scores.

Any one knows what is the site for voting SUNSET GLOW?

Thank you and Lets all VIP's vote for BB!

And just want to share.

Im a silent voter in that one cuz I can't read Korean. And I really help a lot by voting many times without the help of other fandoms. That's why When I read their conversation in chatbox I know that the other fandom who ask them to help. I know they help them but I know that VIP's are really the one who contribute in that vote.

And that's why when the scores are not hanging and when it stops to rise. I really make it to not let it happen by stiil voting for them. :D

As a VIP Im really proud cuz even If the other fansclubs have agains't VIP  or BB I think VIP's are really helpful with the other fc. I just don't want VIP to be fooled by others  :(

sorry for cutting ur p0st but w0ah...there is such thing???i read them too...i h0pe others VIPz not trust them 100%....i d0ubt they actually helpus but if they really do..thank u...hahaha...no offencce

n i hope vipz continue to vote...i wonder if k-vip actually vote them..:mellow:

Guest N_YBB

[scan & Translations] Idol Chat Room on Big Bang

bb100802a.jpg

bb100802.jpg

Seungri hopes for G-Dragon to treat him better?!

Expose facts about Taeyang and T.O.P that are different from their appearances!!

Daesung's unpredictable profound innermost feelings behind his smiling face?!

The members in the eyes of the other members~

About Daesung, from Taeyang

An absolutely cheerful personality. To me, Daesung is like a younger brother, a SOULMATE whom I can reveal the truth to with assurance. Ever since we went to Japan for career development, I have been rooming with Daesung, therefore we chatted on various topics. Daesung is a good listening ear, hence if there is anything, I will discuss with him. But there is one thing which is not good, that is, he doesn't talk much about his own matter. As you get to know him more, you will discover his mysterious ways…Daesung is an incredible person! Because of this, people want to know, to see more appealing matters about him. Daesung is not only cheerful, his innermost feelings are very profound too.

About Taeyang, from G-Dragon

Because of his recent schedule, Taeyang is in the fatigue state… (laughs) But even if he is very tired, he will still put in his best effort to fulfill whatever he has decided on. Because of his earnest and manliness, therefore regardless of any matter, it can be entrusted to him. Actually Taeyang doesn't only have a serious side, he has his playful times too~ like in a car ride, on the way to a photo shoot, he will stretched out his head from the car's sunroof and sing by himself! People on the street are all looking ~ haha! Although he presented a perfect posture for everyone on stage, but the Taeyang in private has such a difference but this is also his charm! If I must say what is his shortcoming… I think he has no shortcomings at all! (laughs)

About T.O.P. from Daesung

Because he is the oldest member, therefore he is a person who can be depended on mentally. When everyone is exhausted he will do some interesting things or practical jokes to make us laugh, which made us spunk up. But recently, the practical jokes have become more frequent… haha! Although it is to let everyone feel happy but there are a lot of nonsensical practical jokes! For instance, when we are earnestly having an interview, he will be making funny faces at the back and we could not help laughing out! (laughs) Actually T.O.P hyung is an optimistic person!

About Seungri, from T.O.P

Unpredictable, he is just like a time bomb! (laughs) Especially when in private, I would always be scared by him! There was a day when he suddenly bought a car, but a few days after that I didn't see him driving that car at all. I asked him why he didn't drive it, and only then he revealed that his license was suspended... To me, he is such a mystery! Ha ha! Actually Seungri has many areas which I admire~ Even with someone whom he just met for the first time, he doesn't think of the other party as a stranger and can chat with them. I really envy the beauty of such friendliness. And he is very innocent, no matter what he is thinking, it will be displayed immediately on the face, therefore he cannot keep secrets. Hn…Seungri's biggest merit is he will not lie.

About G-Dragon, from Seungri

No matter when, Jiyong hyung will always listen to members, and will sum up the best opinion, he is a very good leader! Because he has a very smart brain, therefore his way of thinking is very comprehensive, his sense of reality on music's aspect is also very good, and he also a stylish taste in fashion. But on the shortcomings… got to treat me better, must improve on the gentleness! Hahaha! However when we are together, he would take care of me on various aspects, and will often ask us "have you eaten?" Although sometimes he will bully me, imitates the way I talk… (laughs) Probably because I am the youngest in BIGBANG, very lovable, therefore he loves to tease me! Haha!

scanned & translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com 

do not remove or change any of the credits 

Guest teshagoesblind

OHMAGAWDDD, is that really GDYB's twitter? when I saw that, I was so hyped up with happiness I almost teared! I've jut been WAITING for them to get twitter. and was thinking how come Se7en and Sean have twitter, but they don't! IS IT REAL. I HOPE IT'S REALL! and if I'm lucky, they tweet in English :P but that's probably asking for too much. GAHH, I hope it's really them!

About Seungri, from T.O.P

Unpredictable, he is just like a time bomb! (laughs) Especially when in private, I would always be scared by him! There was a day when he suddenly bought a car, but a few days after that I didn't see him driving that car at all. I asked him why he didn't drive it, and only then he revealed that his license was suspended... To me, he is such a mystery! Ha ha! Actually Seungri has many areas which I admire~ Even with someone whom he just met for the first time, he doesn't think of the other party as a stranger and can chat with them. I really envy the beauty of such friendliness. And he is very innocent, no matter what he is thinking, it will be displayed immediately on the face, therefore he cannot keep secrets. Hn…Seungri's biggest merit is he will not lie.

WOW, our Maknae is soooooooooooooooooo, UNPREDICTABLE~!!

he just got his license and now its suspended?

what did he do??! lol~ I'm super curious now! :lol::P

Guest shinhdeplol

SEUNGRI BOUGHT A CAR???? Hahaha I wanna see it :lol:

- - -

Dae is HAWTTTTTTTT blush.gif

45452072.gif

45452177.gif

45452212.gif

45453326.gif

45453352.gif

45453370.gif

45453395.gif

45453416.gif

C: melite

- - -

And I think this article reveals more about Seungri's new MBC show? Does it say that the 1st broadcast is on Aug 22nd??? I use Google Translate :lol:

http://news.nate.com/view/20100809n13536

빅뱅 승리, ‘오늘을 즐겨라’ 진행자 합류

[포커스신문사]

그룹 빅뱅의 승리가 예능프로그램 진행자로 합류한다. 승리는 22일 첫 방송되는 ‘일요일 일요일 밤에’의 새 코너 ‘오늘을 즐겨라’에 합류해 신현준, 정준호, 공형진, 김현철(개그맨), 정형돈, 서지석과 호흡을 맞춘다. 프로그램은 오늘을 즐겁게 보내는 방법들을 모아 ‘오늘을 즐겨라’라는 책을 완성하는 과정을 담는다. 출판된 책으로 인한 수익금은 장학금으로 쓰일 예정이다.

김양수기자

[뉴스제공 : 포커스신문사]

C: Nate

Guest sakime-yong

I really hope it is GD's twitter. I don't have twitter account but when they will have I will haha!.

Well Yb twitter is the one confirmed.hmmmm

And about Idol Chat Room on Big Bang

LOL at SEUNGRI's ANSWER TO GD.

Who win at BIG BANG VS DBSK article?

And don't forget to vote for BIG BANG's SUNSET GLOW-http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor/index.html?ac=favor&tac=view&category=4&code=201008&rcd=6083&cd=497

BB SUNSET GLOW is currently at number 3

and also BB is number 6 for artist of the year-http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor/index.html?ac=favor&tac=view&category=1&code=201008&rcd=6009&cd=320&&&_cntCd=320&BMD=read

VOTE VOTE VOTE! hahaha

bAngs_zatie- Yeah there is such a thing about that.It is simply because the other fc didn't want us to win.I think It's better that I don't discuss it here. :D

Guest hayakatsu

i know a translation will come soon, but my friend said, what Sean tweeted is basically, last year, during GD's solo concert, the fans raised almost 150 manwon (dunno how much that is, lol) for charity, to donate and help out with funding for the construction of a nursing home. either the fans raised money, or some of the sales from the concert tickets were donated to that charity. Sean's just thanking the fans on behalf of YG.

don't take my word for it tho. my friend says it's just roughly from what she understands.

Guest teshagoesblind

AWW! I loooooooovee the Idol Chat Room articleee! they seem so close and so adorable towards each otherrr! LOOOVE BIG BANGGGG. AND THE LED FAN! I WANT ONEEE! :o WHERE CAN I GET ONEEE? ):

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Nice pic but I wish it were a bit more HQ ^^

Hahaha Jiyong looks like he isnt ready to take photos LOLLL "Wait let me fix my belt first" :lol:

- - -

Some caps and gifs from SUMMER SONIC and the IRIS event in June :)

Spot some Double Seunghyuns and GDae <3333 :wub:

summer0808ok.gif

0809bs03s.jpg

0809bs04s.jpg

0809bs07s.jpg

0809bs09s.jpg

1280939072.gif

1281261547.gif

1281261589.gif

1281261622.gif

1281261655.gif

1281261692.gif

C: lovelovedaesung

- - -

Some new updates from BIGBANG japanese

TV

08/29(日)

VMC SPECIAL / BIGBANG 19:00-20:30(初回放送)

ミュージックビデオ専門チャンネルVMCの8月の最重要アーティスト“HEADLINER”に決定!

1ヵ月間BIGBANGのミュージックビデオが大量オンエアーされます。さらにスペシャル番組の放送も決定!

最新コメントと合わせてBIGBANGのミュージックビデオで90分お送りします!

http://www.v-music.ch/special/special/201008/bigbang/

08/17(火)

ABC放送 「おはようコール」エンタメ Pick Upコーナー

※関西ローカル

08/14(土)

スペースシャワーTV 21:00~22:00(初回放送) 

「THE STORY OF… ─BIGBANG─」

BIGBANGの知られざる素顔に独自の視点から迫る、必見の1時間!

http://www.spaceshowertv.com/program/special/storyofbigbang.html

- - -

MAGAZINE

09/07(火)

「s-cawaii」

08/24(火)

「smart」 10月号 BIGBANGインタビュー掲載

08/11(水)

「TVぴあ」 

エンタメNEWSページ ライブレポート掲載

Guest toozdae08

^^

That looks kind of strange cause GD looks as TOP and so does Seungri. And Dae (who's suppose to be the 2nd tallest) looks shorter than Seungri. Are they on an angled platform or something?

Anyway, just saw the really epic Summer Sonic fan - too cool. I want me one of those.

^

those Iris gifs are too cute. Love it when the boys just play around.

Archived