★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest propera898

Seungri to become a MC again

Big Bang’s Seungri will return as a MC again!

Seungri will return as a MC on a program that’s scheduled to broadcast after MBC’s Danbi moves out. Seungri will join the rest of the MCs, including actors Jung Joon Ho, Shin Hyun Joon, Gong Hyung Jin and Seo Ji Suk, as well as gagmen Kim Hyun Chul and Jung Hyung Don, for a grand total of 7 MCs.

This upcoming program will start its first recording on the 11th, and will broadcast its first episode on the 22nd. Kim Young Hee PD stated, “The program after Danbi will be funny and interesting to watch. In order to compete with other broadcast company’s programs, the show will be 80% funny and 20% beneficial to watch.

Stay tuned to the broadcast of this upcoming show!

cr:allkpop

We are going to see Strong Baby soon

Crack crack crack <333

OMG this makes me so happy STRONG BABY as an MC ... i think he def has found his place :D he is great on camera and he really knows how to talk and he gest the attention of the public !!!!!1 i love the idea !!!!! :D :D !!!!!! i think i really like Seungg ri and the main reason for taht its cuz his personality he is such a great guy knows his way his got a great future as an MC ... OF COURSE WITH BIGBANG TOO!!!! but in the meantime and probably longer than that itll be one of the greatest thing that can happen ,, he does got talent for taht so he should do some use with thta talent ... Honestly the rest of the menbers well except DS they arent no good fot Tv shows .. so shy .. so shy kekekekekekeke but when they perform is another thing ,, but when they are on a tv show , they are o shy speccially TOP and Gdragon :wub: but no no ,, that DEF doesntgo with Seung ri he nails the tv shows ,,, like he was born for it!!!! im really expecting a lot from him!!!!!!!!kekekekekkeke so happy . to see seungri on tv again! :D

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missARROGANT

BIGBANG [bIG SHOW] DVD release information

>>The DVD will release on 19th August

★ 2010 BIGBANG CONCERT DVD [bIG SHOW] ★

▶ book in progress : August 6, 2010 to August 18, 2010

▶ Reservations : YG E-shop and the other on - off-line music stores

▶ Sale: August 19, 2010

▶ Price : 29,700 won ( price may vary depending on your point of purchase . )

▶ DVD configuration- 2 DVD

- PHOTOBOOK 160 page

- Family Card : second only to production quantities are inserted into an album .

- Posters : 1:01 seconds to receive only the quantity of production .

▶ CONCERT DVD [bIG SHOW] DISC 2- BIGSHOW MAKING FILM

- Big Bang 2 days 1 night

- TOP: TUNE IT UP (MUSIC VIDEO)

Full Article:

http://bestjd.bestiz.net/zboard/view.php?id=jb0901&page=1&sn1=&divpage=40&sn=off&ss=on&sc=off&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=270959

edit:

Hello,

this is YG Entertainment

From January 29, 2010 to 31, in three days, a total of 50,000 audience attended Big Bang Concert 2010 [bIG SHOW]

The vividly colorful and magnificent stage, 2010 BIGBANG CONCERT DVD [bIG SHOW] will be released on 19 August, the 4th year anniversary since Big Bang’s debut.

The DVD consists of 2 chapters, Disc 1 includes lies, Last farewell, haru haru etc. It will also include their number 1 hit in Japan, Number 1 and Gara Gara Go as well as each members’ individual solo stage. The DVD is fill with Big Bang and the enthusiatic fans at the concert.

Disc 2 consists the Full Video of Big Bang’s 2D1N and the intense rehearsal or making of the concert-showing images of their preparation process.

Everything , especially the concert album is filled with pictures in high definition. With the addition of photobooks, it further increases the value of your DVD collection .

Big Bang Concert 2010 [bIG SHOW] want to relive the excitement of the performances and how quickly the tickets were being sold out. For those who did attend the concert, the 2010 BIGBANG CONCERT DVD [bIG SHOW]

Do not miss out !

★ 2010 BIGBANG CONCERT DVD [bIG SHOW] ★

▶ Book in progress 6th August 2010-18th August 2010

▶ Reservations: YG E-shop And Various On-Offline Record Burial

▶ Actual Sale: 19 August 2010

▶ Consumers: 29700Won (Price Dealer As Difference Be Wed Is. )

▶ DVD Configuration

- 2 DVD

- PHOTOBOOK 160 page

- Family Card: Second Making Yield Only Album I Inserted Is.

- Poster: Second Making Yield Only 1:01 Is presented.

▶ CONCERT DVD [bIG SHOW] DISC 1

01. OPENING

02. Lie (Hitchhiker Remix)

03. Go Go High! (GARA GARA GO!!)

04. WONDERFUL

05. Hallelujah

06. STRONG BABY (Hitchhiker Remix) – Victory Solo

07. WHERE U AT – Sun Solo

08. Mind Not Chuck – TOP Solo

09. HOW GEE

10. STYLISH – THE FILA (Perry Remix)

11. NUMBER 1

12. Candy fluff – Daesung Solo

13. Only tears Stupid

14. I DON’T UNDERSTAND

15. Stupid Love

16. OH MY BABY

17. REMEMBER

18. STAY

19. Day

20. HEARTBREAKER – GD Solo

21. ALWAYS

22. Heaven + Stupid

23. Last Greetings

24. Red Sunset

25. Lie

▶ CONCERT DVD [bIG SHOW] DISC 2

- BIGSHOW MAKING FILM

- Big Bang 1Night 2Day

- TOP: TURN IT UP (MUSIC VIDEO)

Your Many Interest and Members Request Will.

Thank you.

source: YGent

Translation: ibigbang

At least we have something to look for

on Big Bang 4th Year Anniversary

other than Taeyang new song.

Hope Someone will translate this article

http://news.nate.com/view/20100806n06154

Music Critic: "BB is not the Idol???"

idk haha..sound interesting

Guest edgefire

Gah. Would shaking and crying be an appropriate response right now? I thought we'd have to wait 'til OCTOBER for the Big Show DVD--and YAY I HEART YG AND HIS SURPRISES WHEN HE'S IN A GOOD MOOD. Glad there'll be something for their anniversary!

Guest shinhdeplol

[unconfirmed Info] Big Bang to release 2nd Japanese album on Sept. 29th?

【2010/09/29发行】BIGBANG 未定[通常盤]

実績上昇中のBIGBANG!! 最高のタイミングで放つセカンドアルバム!ジャケット違い

【2010/09/29发行】BIGBANG 未定[グッズ+DVD付初回生産限定盤]

実績上昇中のBIGBANG!! 最高のタイミングで放つセカンドアルバム!メンバーオリジナルキャラクターグッズ+DVD付き。

Translations :

[To be released on 2010/09/29] BIGBANG - To be advised [Regular Edition]

BIGBANG whose is achievement is soaring, best timing to release their second album! Different Jackets

[To be released on 2010/09/29] BIGBANG - To be advised [Limited Edition + DVD with goods]

BIGBANG whose is achievement is soaring, best timing to release their second album! Including original member character goods + DVD

info taken from bigbang大势 @ baidu

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

- - -

See the rest @ the channel ^^

C: alwaystaeyang2 @ YT

In this episode you can watch Tae in Japan with the other boys ^^

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^ SAY WHAT?! September 29 is literally begining of October, but they have a Japanese albuM!? That even puts my hope for Korean comeback further away...I was so happy to hear that SR will be a MC, so I thought YG is getting prepared for their comeback, then this just all crushed it! LOL....Eventhough it's unconfirmed, it's always turned out true like how Beautiful Hangover rumor was last time...<___>

I don't know what YG is thinking... <_<

Anyways, GD's photos at the airport, I think Dae or TY was in front of him in the yellow (?!) They all look like they wanted to hide their faces! LOL..

^maybe BB will make a Korean comeback on Sept 29th

and release a full Japanese album but without promoting it

just like how they did with the first Japanese album "Bigbang"

idk..but i really hope the plan will turn out like this..i miss them

posted?

[Cover of the DVD box]2010 Big Show Concert DVD:

2397388.jpg

cr:kyobobook

Guest juang_bb

i was just first dropping by to say congratulations to SeungRi for finally having his own show. im pretty sure he'll be a great MC, at least we get to see one member regularly on variety show.

^^^ then I saw that news about their 2nd Japanese Album. well, it's been a year since their first album so I guess it is time for their 2nd one. I feel guily that I really want to be super ecstatic that we'll get a new album from them, but a small part is crying because i don't even know how they'd be able to squeeze in a korean comeback for this year. i really feel guilty for feeling that way, but their korean comeback has just been pushed far too long already. anyway, now that i've let it out....

i am really excited too about this album though. i know it's kinda weird having all these mixed emotions, but i feel happy for them that they're making progress in Japan. Somehow, I do understand, that with their rising popularity in Japan, this is the best time for them to release another album. for some reason, i think it would be bad decision from YG and UniversalJ to leave Japan too at this time when the opportunities are right in front of their faces already. I guess YG didn't expect the boys to sweep all the awards they've been nominated on in VMAJ and people showing a LOT of interest. Plus, I believe TMG did best in the charts, breaking in to the Oricon Weekly, and sold the most copies out of all their releases. so yeah, as much as i want them to just come back now, I would love to see them succeed in Japan more. It wasn't an easy road for them in Japan and they've pretty much put their career in Korea on the line for it, so if pushing their Korean Comeback one last time is what it takes, then I support them. they left korea for almost 2 years, so might as well make sure something great comes out of it, right? now bring us those epic Japanese songs!!! :D

at least YG is releasing the BIGSHOW 2010 album on Aug 19th!!! their 4th year anniversary, something for us to look forward to. gotta pre-order my copy! i hope there'll be more surprises from YG!!!

Guest toozdae08

Seriously another japanese album in Oct. Ok, if this is true this probably means no BB comeback this year. I'm not too upset (or that's what I keep telling myself), I just want a date for a comeback. If they comeback in January then I'll be happy but I really will be upset if they continue to do solo work before a Korean comeback. At this point in time I'll be satisfied with a mini-album in January with maybe a full album on their 5th anniversary next year.

^

I agree with you 100%, they have been doing really well in Japan lately and getting pretty popular but they are still just rookies there. I'll say they've made it once they break the 100k album mark. I want them to become big in Japan cause they still have a lot of haters talking mess about them not doing well and them failing. Either way I'm happy I'm getting some BB music. However I do think that early next year they need to do something for their Korean fans cause they are losing popularity.

Guest GDZY.cookielove

@xtlover15 Nice poster!

The fantaken pic of GD looks like he was ignoring the fangirl ToT

@g-dragon1988

hey, I know GD is your bias, and maybe all you have said was not really what we think you ment, but can you please don't compare GD and the other Big Bang members like that? You can say all you want in the GD thread and not here. GD and YB have been very close friends since young, so how will you think GD will feel if one of his fans wrote something like this about his best friend?GD will also be very happy for his friend for winning the award. All the Big Bang members are equally talented in their own special ways, and if you do not agree to that, please do not voice out your opinions. I hope you do understand, because I am a GD fan too *^*

Thank you ~

Guest teenace

CONGRATs to Ri! He was made for variety shows(more then Daesung imo).

This gives me hope that their comeback is coming closer.

Not really worried about the Japanese album since its are not really promoted in Japan.

In Japan its singles>albums. Singles even sometimes sell more then albums.

Ji is wearing the earphones that the fans designed for him right? Those cost like 1,000+D:

I wonder if Ri and Dae got theirs too. Are they even the same ones or am I wrong?

Hmmmm...could be an anniversary present.

Guest SeungriIsMine

@belaii

Anyway, I'm so proud of my riri :wub:

I'm still addicted to Beautiful Hangover

AND i'm glad that the DVD is released earlier than I thought :D

But about their korea comeback, I think they won't be promoting

BH after it's release since they're promoting it now and they'll

have their comeback soon! HOPEFULLY blush.gif:rolleyes:

I still can't get into YG's mind <_< HAHA

But he should be nice since he's a dad now! :D

Guest bAngs_zatie

c0ngrats to Seungri..wahhh,i really waiting for this to c0me true..h0pe someone can subs it..^^

bigbang released another japan album???wahh....can't wait to hear it evntough it will pushed their korea c.back..:tears:

they released it after BH n Somebody to Luv ,right????..i wonder if they will pr0mote STL too...

man,their sched is totally packed!!!!..hope they d0n't stress themselves much..:huh:

btw,suppot BB by voting them in MTV...u guys can re-vote it after then minutes..click the orange button to revote..

My link

wonder girls catch up really fast..n SNSD is leading...

and,how to do the sp0iler button???can someone teach me??!!..thanks

BIGBANG will come to Thailand on 9th September with EVERSENSE BIGBANG Fan Party ♥

thx bigbangupdates and bowtoki @ twitter for the info

and,how to do the sp0iler button???can someone teach me??!!..thanks

type

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Thailand again ... Ahhhhhh Im soooo jealous >.< It feels like everyyyyyy Korean idols have to go to Thailand once :lol: Lucky Thai fans....

a0084792_4c5b76d9df21a.jpg

a0084792_4c5b771bd29f4.jpg

C: 새앙 @ BBVIPZ

1281074178_SDC12655.jpg

C: d.바운스 @ bestiz

Guest missARROGANT

Music critic Yim Jin Mo believes Big Bang shouldn’t be called “idol stars”

Say what? Most people would believe the group Big Bang should probably be considered as the epitome of all successful idol groups these days, however, famous music critic Yim Jin Mo doesn’t believe so.

He simply thinks the group is “too good” to be called idols at all!

The man appeared on MBC FM4U’s Date in Two O’Clock, and revealed, “G-Dragon brought undivided attention with his solo album he produced himself last year. Technically, if one member in a group is able to actually write his own song, we can’t call the group ‘idols.’

Like Michael Jackson and Justin Timberlake, they were able to break the idols barrier and began to write songs on their own. This is the biggest success point of Big Bang.”

He also gave his criticism, “I hope he puts more effort on songwriting and widen his creativity.”

What do you think? Is Big Bang really too talented to be called idols?

cr: allkpop

^ lalala finally...

I wanted to read the translation ^^

Sorry for posting so many today

The poll title just caught my attention :lol:

[Kpop Survey] Korean Idol netizens want to “steal and keep”

A new Kpop survey has emerged! A Kpop survey recently asked netizens the poll on which Korean Idol do they want to steal and keep. Coming strong at the top spot is SS501′s leader turned actor Kim Hyunjoong! He was then followed by TVXQ’s Jaejoong, Kyuhyun and Gdragon.

100804 The Korean idol that I’d want to steal and keep

1. Kim Hyunjoong

2. Kim Jaejoong

3. Cho Kyuhyun

4. G-dragon

5. Jang Geunseok

6. Kim Heechul

7. Shim Changmin

8. Nichkhun

9. Lee Hongki

10. Choi Minho

credit: daum+baidu

trans by: sharingyoochun.net

shared by: sharingyoochun.net + DBSKnights

cr:iloveohkpop.wordpress

it is just a poll :)

Guest bAngs_zatie

ncly..thank u 2x...thats mean i need to write it myself right....

testing..

testing one  two three

shinhdeplol..yeah,thailand is a must-go for korean idol...same with singap0re..

malaysia is between both of thai n s'p0re but they nvr c0me:tears:..its only a boundary fr0m those 2 country n i d0n't know why most of kpop artist didn't go here<_<...i'm very sad,envy n frustrated~~

Archived