★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest love.pinkypinky.star

@ oh`retro:

sorry for quoting your post

YG seriously went all out for GD's album,

Its not true, if you read what koreans fans explained and talked about, you would know that not YG but GD's fans are the ones  who did everything for him. 

I really want to say it clearlier but it was already over ...im looking forward to GD's next solo album. 

And plus GD's 1st solo album, 

to GD fans, he achieved alot of success but at the same time, 

the bad news and issue were like out of proportion 

and fans got really hurtful and upset :(

People keep saying like nothing happens :( 

Anw....

Hi everyone, Im a newbie here @ soompi :D

Actually I have been in love with Big Bang since april this year, so about 4months already :D

Im actually just a silent reader but I feel that I need to come out and state to everyone that Im a VIP too and I love BB (lol.. silly much <_>)

Since Shine A Light concert is too big, I came across n read it and watched it and fell in love with Gdragon wub.gif and did alot of search about him and Big Bang

I even trackback and already read hundreds of pages of the first thread of Big Bang (still reading ^^) on soompi and already finished reading GDragon's thread rolleyes.gif 

i have lots of fun and happy moment reading comments here ... thanks everyone for contributing so much ...and i hope i still get this feeling while continuing to read :D

Everyone misses Daesung, I do miss him 

But I miss baby Seungri more :(

To me, i admire and respect Gdragon but the one I love is baby Seungri wub.gif

And after Strong Baby, Seungri doesnt release anything :(, I love Big Bang for music, and what stay with me all time is music, I miss and wanna hear SR's song . He appeared on Strong heart, but its just a variety show .. I had some laugh and done!

Talking about Strong Baby, do anyone here love this song ??? XDD

OMG I love this song so much. From the first time I heard it, I felt like 'Ohgod, its so sexyyyyy' 

Do anyone here remember the performance on SBS Gayo (am I right?) 

Super awesome when GD did the intro

I feel like Im burning when I watch and listen to these lines from SEUNGRI 

"let’s party baby shake it baby all night long just one night one shot

V I C T O R Y feel me my baby (hot like the fire)

you say no but your eyes are telling me

throw yourself into music c’mon girl~ with me"

~__~

And I love the fact that it is from my favourite couple GRI 

Can you believe it? GDragon just 22 year old but he s so talented and he can compose anything, I mean seriously, he can compose any genre .... he can express whatever he wants to say in his lyrics and his songs .... Its just BEYOND WORDS .... gee ... blink.gif

And his songs are just so awesome and addictive. huh.gif 

He is an Alien indeed.

And Seungri sings the song that his hyung writes for him :X 

Maybe you dont feel much coz Gdragon is producer of Big Bang.

But to me, GRI,... this couple, its not a lovey dovey couple but its more like hyung - dongseng couple.

when they work together, the hyung creates thing and the maknae works on it, and wins ... It makes me so happy.

Especially, GRi, these two are the the most naughty, cute, playful ones XD

And they love teasing us, the watchers :D

SR is so cute and adorable. 

Many people misunderstand him

But to me, words cant really describe how much I love and treasure him :X 

Ur eyes just glue to him when he appears and his actions are so hilarious n adorable and lovely. 

Next year, I really hope YG can let SR go solo again.... And Im so excited about GRI collaboration in the future XDDD 

Ooohh I talk so much for my first post <__< .... 

Hope later I can contribute something for this thread :D

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest teshagoesblind

hello love.pinkypinky.star ! I'd say I'm pretty new here at Soompi too! :D :D I enjoyed reading your LOOONG post. lol. and YEAH! I realise some people, expecially non-VIPs tend to misunderstand Seungri! his overly confident side. but he's just so hilarious! LOL

oh, I've been meaning to ask this, but I keep forgetting, I see online that like, the DVD and CD covers are so much nicer! but the ones they sell here in M'sia are just not as prettyy! like my Heartbreaker album, my Stand Up Tour DVD and the other Live concert covers ): and I've always loved pretty covers. :D sighh.

Guest shinhdeplol

EVERYONE looks amazing here ^^

140210462.jpg

지난주 첫방에 응원와준 다라,밍끼 그리고 티옵히!! Thank u so much~!! love yall~~~

C: Se7en's Twitter // whybe @ bestiz

Se7en backstage with Sandara, Minzy and T.O.P

[photoabove ^^]

Having made his long awaited comeback last week, Se7en has also got himself restarted on his official Twitter account with updates after more than a year of not posting.

On August 4th, Se7en tweeted a photo update of him posing with Big Bang’s T.O.P and 2NE1’s Minzy and Sandara Park. He wrote, “Last week backstage, Dara, Minzy and T.O.P who showed their support!!Thank u so much~!! love yall~~~”

Fans commented, “YG FAMILY ☆ you looks so cool together ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥,” “can you please bring the whole YG family over here on Twitter,” “You guys are one big happy family~(^^)v,” etc.

Many thanks to anyaongpauco for the tip.

C: allkpop

- - -

Big Bang for Eversense on Thailand Seoul Star magazine

bbseoulstar.jpg

photo by gdalyn @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

credit if re-post

Guest teshagoesblind

aww, YG Loveeee! YEAYYY! Dara and Minzy look really good! and Se7en looks so hotttt! :D :D so sad part of Tabi's face got cut off! maybe the BB members and the rest of the non-twitter yg fam'll start to get twitter now. :D

and they ALL look sooo good on the Seoul Star magazine! and it's so adorable how their all wearing the same shoes. their feet look so cute. gahh, missing them.

Guest k-yoz

i dont see anything wrong regarding

to papa yg's decision of releasing

an international album for taeyang..

since taeyang did capture lots of attention

bec. of the genre of music..

though im not saying that gd's genre

of music was not good..i have high respect to gd..

he was just not an ordinary artist..

he was full of talent..so versatile..

but bec. of taeyang's song being listed in itunes

this will be a good opening strategy of yg ent.

on trying to penetrate the int'l music scene..

and as for my nampyeon/daedae..he was also busy

right now..doing his drama..and yess...i so miss him

so much...like we saw top on se7en's perf. gd on their airport

pic, taeyang coz of his live perf. also of INAG, ri on taeyang's

real sound..but daedae..he's nowhere to be seen..even

some airport pics when they have gone to japan...

we just have to patiently wait for our boys cb..it's what we always

do right?...we always wait...and we know that bigbang will

not dissappoint as so does papa yg...

Guest JACHOHJAC

awww. VIPs needa keep calm and not let one measly comment ruin everything. yes, we all have our biases. but we're in this forum about Big Bang. and we love them ALL as a WHOLE group. I might just die if they weren't Big Bang and just as solo artists, it totally wouldn't be the same anymore. and of course YB fans side with YB and GD fans side with GD. but as VIPs, having our biases shouldn't come to thisss! 'cause loving Big Bang is loving them allllll! so, no more no moreee!

it was much better when we were all complaining about when they'd have their Korean comeback. GARSH, I'm DYING for that! and I'd LOOVE to hear the international album from YB! and the MV would be aweshomeee!

oooh! I asked this before, but sadly, no response ):

I was curious, when GD had his teeth fixed, was it just like, the front tooth/teeth or was the whole set changed? something like U-Know Yunho of DBSK.

and does anyone have any comparing pictures of Dae before and after his accident? I know there wasn't really a difference, but, iono, just to see? or did anyone else in BB have their teeth fixed? Seungri did right? or did anyone else have anything fixedd? :o

EDIT! : :o I topped a page? I've always been a silent reader until recently. and I'm also a pretty late BB fan. but whheee! I TABI-ed a page! aww. I'm so happy. I might cry! :P kidding.

hi there(: regarding gd's tooth, i think he just got his front tooth fixed. the rest of his tooth still looks pretty much the same to me hehe.

for the rest of bb, no one really got anything fixed except taeyang and seungri. taeyang went for lasik surgery and baby maknae got his vampire tooth fixed!!

teethh.jpg

and about dae, he still looks pretty much the same before/after the surgery. nothing big is done to his face, sorry i dont have comparison pic!! :/

hope this helped((((:

Oh, now it's confirmed. I thought it was only me who noticed the difference with Seungri's tooth. Our similarities had been decreased by one. Lol.

-----

TOP “Into the Fire” Team Photos!

itfp-1.jpg?w=400&h=400

itfp-2.jpg?w=400&h=202

itfp.jpg?w=400&h=202

C: ibigbang.wordpress.com

[TRANSLATIONS] BIGBANG @ Taiwanese Magazine "FANS" - Daesung's part

Fans_July_DS.jpg

"My competitor is Kim Hyun Joong and no one from SM Family can win me!"

Little Profile Original name: 강 대 성 Kang Dae Sung

Name debuted in Japan: D-Lite

Duties: Vocal

Birthday: 26-4-1989

Horoscope: Taurus

Height: 176 cm Weight: 63 kg

Education background: Kyunghee University Modern Music Department

Favourite idol: Lee Hyori

Ideal girl: BoA

Just do not misunderstand our lovely Daesung who always breaks into lovely smiles as the one only knows how to be funny in variety shows, he can also be passionate and sentimental as well. He has once sung a song ‘try smiling’ which is about loving somebody secretly with a smile on face. Daesung conveyed the image of a serious and devoted lover to us by his voice. He always shows his humorous side in TV programmes which shortens the distance between him and the audience. At the beginning of June, when he was in ‘Night Star’ and asked by the MC which idol is his competitor, he immediately said ‘Kim Hyun Joong of SS501’ This answer made all of them laugh their heads off. And when the MC continued to ask which one in SM Family is his competitor, he answered bravely and swiftly, ‘ No one can fight against me in SM Family,’ The hilarious character coupling with his quick and witty response contribute to his own special charm.

The harmonious relationship with others that Daesung has also gains him a lot of friends besides BIGBANG members, like the sexy queen that he once worked with in ‘Family Outing’, Lee Hyori and Yu Jae-seok, etc. Lee Hyori has revealed secretly the incident that happened after she went out to have a drink with Daesung. She said,’ The managers of the idol companies do have a lot of rules for their artists. They even forbid their artists from drinking. Once after I went out to drink with Daesung, on the next day, the president of YG Entertainment phoned me. He asked me why I brought Daesung out to drink and warned me not to lead him astray in the wrong way. Haha… I am really afraid of the presidents of the idol companies.’

The Latest Part Taeyang & G-Dragon

Photos & Translation by RICE@BigBang World

(Please do not remove any Credits)

Guest propera898

[NEWS] Big Bang Animal DivinationsCategory: Big Bang, NEWS

G-Dragon - 1988.08.18 – The stubborn cheetah – You are always in a haste, active, and you make fast decisions. You’re smart and have talents in many parts. You have a sharp sense which reads other’s minds. You are positive and ambitious. Your life is dynamic.

Young Bae – 1988.05.18 – A koala which has mother’s affection – You look modest on the outside but you have combative spirit ( maybe this indicates strong motivation? ) inside. You like challenges and you have strong perseverance. You depend on your senses (feelings) so you have a huge gap between the good time and the bad time.

TOP – 1987.11.04 – The optimist tiger – You have unique characteristics. You are a popular person everywhere and you have a strict aspect like never yielding to others about things that you think they’re right – and you fight to achieve your goal.

Daesung – 1989.04.26 – The emotional black leopard – You treat people with kindness and you’re open minded but sometimes you are timid at talking to a stranger and if you face a barricade, you are likely to be shilly-shally. You have an emotional mind and artistic sensibilities-the sharp sense. You’re weak to humanity and you never doubt other’s good will.

Seungri – 1990.12.12 – The noble cheetah – You are amiable, and you’re an outgoing person who is close with everyone because of your sociable characteristics. You don’t want to lose and you have a high pride. You have a huge gap between what you like and you don’t like. You give away creative ideas and you have strong patience but you’re clumsy sometimes.

Credits: telzone & http://www.charanavi.co.kr

Translation by: Jeoungeun @ TYC and the7real of soompi

Shared by: lacusvaterflei@tumblr via NAN@BBIF

Guest toozdae08

^

That describes them so well. Whoever wrote this is a fan cause that describes the boys exactly. I love how both GD and Seungri are cheetahs, except Seungri is a clumsy cheetah, lol.

Guest omgshinshin

^

That describes them so well. Whoever wrote this is a fan cause that describes the boys exactly. I love how both GD and Seungri are cheetahs, except Seungri is a clumsy cheetah, lol.

Not exactly a fan. The website it was taken from is an astrological website of some sorts, where you enter your birthday and if you're a man/woman and it tells you what kind of "character" you are. Koreans are big on these things.

It's funny how Seungri and G-Dragon are the same. They are both cheetahs. God knows how many fanfics I have read analyzing the similarities between Seungri and G-Dragon and how it relates to their relationship as a hyung-dongsaeng or bandmate or leader-maknae or something else. Some are very good reads too. It's interesting how some people sees why Jiyong teases Seungri endlessly and the complicated dynamics of why Big Bang is Big Bang.

Anyways, all the Big Bang members are big cats and YB is a koala. LOL. Hope nobody eats YB.

Well...all of us might differ in our opinions & such

but we all have smething in common...

WE JUST MISS BIGBANG SO MUCH :'(

I really am dying to hear their new songs...

Dying to see them perform on korean stage again...

Dying to be proud of their future achievements!

Gaaaah T____T My weak fangirl heart might not take it

any longer...LOL. I rly hope YG releases their new mv!

That's gonna keep me breathing at least =))

Anyways...

Made something...

bang1109.png

^ www.forevervip.tumblr.com

COMEBACK. IS. GOING. TO. BE. EPIC. <3

Guest toozdae08

Not exactly a fan. The website it was taken from is an astrological website of some sorts, where you enter your birthday and if you're a man/woman and it tells you what kind of "character" you are. Koreans are big on these things.

It's funny how Seungri and G-Dragon are the same. They are both cheetahs. God knows how many fanfics I have read analyzing the similarities between Seungri and G-Dragon and how it relates to their relationship as a hyung-dongsaeng or bandmate or leader-maknae or something else. Some are very good reads too. It's interesting how some people sees why Jiyong teases Seungri endlessly and the complicated dynamics of why Big Bang is Big Bang.

Anyways, all the Big Bang members are big cats and YB is a koala. LOL. Hope nobody eats YB.

lol. I just noticed that YB is the only one that's not a cat - eveyone is a fierce cat and he’s a cute Koala Bear. I agree though, he’s not much of a predator and is always just happy just doing his own thing. Wow, the fact that this is just an divination chart makes it so much more awesome. I actually saw the zodiac sign charts for GD and YB (sorry I only did those two) and it was pretty much 100 % accurate, even did one on their friendship and it fit them to a tee. Also stumbled on a tree chart of them and that fit really well too. Since we’re so deprived I may just post them.

Archived