★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest teshagoesblind

yeah, YG has no idea how many of us here are just dying for SOMETHING. anything to hear! sigh, and he's just going about their Japan release and YB's international album as if the VIPs aren't waiting for news on the comebackk ):

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Banana Peel

Agreed with toozdae08. u__u I think we're all just getting really really exhausted from waiting for something new from bb. I know YG's 'surprise attacks' for the fans can sometimes be a real treat, but I really wish he'd ANNOUNCE stuff at times. It's too unpredictable and everyone's just getting impatient by the minute.

Oh well, I guess me complaining won't change anything so might as well continue being a quiet impatient VIP T________T.

Guest nguyenx_x

^^agreed. im getting tired of only being able to watch old stuff now. i miss them & want them back in korea :(

&

yeah! we're dropping. I'm voting every 10 minutes! but we seem to be dropping a lott ): I don't think a lot of VIPs know about it!

i think your right alot of VIPs prlly dont know...im voting as much as i can lol. also telling people to vote wherever i can!! haha (:

Guest propera898

@nguyenx_x YUP i feel the sam way T.T watching theeir old videos and clips i dont feel like doing it anymore ,, cuz its not them anymore i mean they are already different and more grow up so seeing them i keep thinking that..

wish to see them more and like Gdragon when into Strong heart , Seung ri did too AND TWICE ALONG WIHT TAEYANG and also the HAHA MONG SHOW along with DAESUNG and Daesung when into STRONH HEART ALONG WITH TAEYANG but TOP HASNT MADE ANY APPEARECEN IN SHOWS IN ALONG TIME ,, HE HAS DONE ALOT INTERVIEWS BUT IT S REALLY DIFFERENT , I WANT TO SEE HIS FACE HIS EXPRESSION , I WANT TO SEE HIM IN TV SHOWS ATLEAST ONCE BUT THAT WONT HAPPEN :tears:

and yes i think everybodys nerves are high rihg now so we are really sensible right now but even if we have BIAS we should be supportive and i do believe when i enjoy seeing TABI the most its when he is with the menbers :D he is so caring and funny with them and Gdragon smiles the most when he is with them Seung ri is just such a makne when he is with BB TY is really caring with themm too and DS seems to be so happy too.

Guest toozdae08

^

I know, the boys seem so happy together like they rarely spend that much time together anymore which I’m starting to think is the case. They are all so busy doing their own thing that they don’t even get time together and so they are so playful when they interview or are on stage together. I want them on a variety show again – the last were they were all together was Intimate Note I think. And I agree TOP needs to go on Strong Heart – with either GD or Seungri (esp. Seungri) cause those two reveal the most secrets, Dae and YB won’t say anything. But yeah – I’ve stopped watching old performances because I’m tired of it and just want new stuff. I wouldn’t be half as upset if they did a little variety too just so I could see their faces and how close they are. I demand another variety show appareance. AND a date for a Korean comeback.

Guest oh`retro

Alright, let me just put my 2 cents in even though we should just all move on from this topic. First of all, even though I have a GD bias, by no means do I think he deserves more than the others. GD works extremely hard, for himself & the other members, but that doesn't mean the other members themselves don't work hard either. I think Taeyang works just as hard as GD, if you saw in Real Sound. He's always practicing & making sure everything is right. I don't think it's unfair that Taeyang gets an international album & GD didn't. I think GD's album was way more hyped up than Taeyang's to be honest. In fact, I think GD in general gets more attention that Taeyang. YG seriously went all out for GD's album, so for him to give Taeyang an international album really isn't that big of a deal.

I love all of these boys, which is where the problem comes in. I want them to be back as Big Bang again! I've been waiting for SO long to see their comeback & it's so annoying how YG keeps pushing it back further & further. I know YG is all about surprises when it comes to schedules & releasing things, but it's also very unprofessional in a way. How many times has he pushed comeback & release dates back? I think he should stick to a set schedule because it can get pretty frustrating. Anyways, what can I really do, but wait? I'll be supporting these boys always.

Guest andloveyelledno

The reason Taeyang is getting an international album is because there was a lot of interest overseas for his music. His songs were the ones that were being covered like crazy all over the internet, his album was the one that made it into itunes. YG noticed and decided to give something to the fans, as well as test the waters to see how he does overseas. It's not about preference, it's about the circumstances being different. If all of that hadn't happened, TY would not be getting an international release either.

This is something new and YG made it very clear that we can look forward to future releases being on itunes and even in English.

Anyway, I know it sucks to wait but there's nothing else we can do. Let's just enjoy their solo and Japanese performances. It could be worst, they could be completely out of the public eye and we'd have nothing at all.

Guest Kushi

Is it just me or is anyone really missing Daesung?

I mean TOP has his movie + Digital bounce, Seungri with his uni life + the recent strong heart appearance, Taeyang - well he's promoting, GD promoting along side Taeyang. However, it seems that Daesung is completely MIA these days... I mean other than that 2 second glimpse of Big Bang promoting in Japan, he isn't even featured in Taeyang's real sound like the other 3 are. I hope news of Dae's drama comes out soon, I'm getting annoyed how little news / promos there are for his drama :(

Guest propera898

I mean TOP has his movie + Digital bounce, Seungri with his uni life + the recent strong heart appearance, Taeyang - well he's promoting, GD promoting along side Taeyang. However, it seems that Daesung is completely MIA these days... I mean other than that 2 second glimpse of Big Bang promoting in Japan, he isn't even featured in Taeyang's real sound like the other 3 are. I hope news of Dae's drama comes out soon, I'm getting annoyed how little news / promos there are for his drama :(

you shouldt worry too much ,. i mean Daesung its busy fimilng for his drama ,,

here hope this helps :D

DeaSung's drama: 'What’s Up,' in the heat of filming [NEWS]

KUX0.15157915.tumblr_l6jn1oKQBO1qb6n5zo1_500.jpg

Song Ji Na’s ‘What’s Up,’ in the heat of filming

The filming of writer Song Ji Na’s new work ‘What’s Up’ is well on its way.

‘What’s Up’ is a campus drama that will depict the dreams and loves of students in musical studies. Im Joo Hwan, Daesung (Big Bang), Im Joo Eun, Jang Hee Jin, Lee Hyun Soo, Cho Jeong Suk, and others have been cast early on and have been sweating bullets practicing song and dance in order to completely digest the roles of these students.

Writer Song Ji Na had been posting announcements about the drama through her personal me2day and diligently communicating with her viewers. In particular, she gathered much attention by personally announcing the casting of Daesung, Im Joo Hwan, Im Joo Eun and others as the leads. In addition, as the open audition was held through me2day, she opened an event where she personally cast the co-stars for the drama.

On July 31st, writer Song posted on her me2day, “It seems today is going to be hot too. Air conditioning = migraine, so I feel like a frog in a dried-up rice paddy,” and cheered on the ‘What’s Up’ team by saying, “But still… the ‘What’s Up’ team that has to film a chase scene today. ㅠㅠ They’ll be going through a tougher time. Fighting!”

And on July 11th, “Today is the first day of filming for ‘What’s Up’… I got a text saying filming is going well and smoothly,” and let her followers know she was involved in the filming process by saying, “But did you know? There are two directors for ‘What’s Up.’ And they are both women. Haha.”

Meanwhile, ‘What’s Up’ was originally to be aired in the second half of this year, and was going to be a part of the broadcast schedule, but has yet to receive official word. At the latest, it will be on air by the first half of next year.

--waiting to see Daesung's acting skills--

Source: osen

Translation: seungie

Shared by WNtm Category: News

Read more: http://www.bigbangupdates.com/2010/08/deasung-whats-up-in-heat-of-filming.html#ixzz0vaIwQhMI

Guest teenace

We're all getting annoyed with the little no information we are getting from YG concerning BB's comeback but we shouldn't go against each other. This is the time when we need to bond and talk about all memories we have of them :D

@teshagoesblind,GD got his tooth(yes only one I believe)fixed early 2008. It was before their Haru Haru comeback. I remember fans being surprised when they saw his straight teeth when the Stand Up teaser came out. Its the right front one and he just set it back or something cause when he fully smiles you can see he didn't replace it. So its not like Uknow where he had the whole set done. I miss Ji's cute crooked tooth.

Guest intelligirl

YES! I miss Daesungie so much. Well the maknaes, in general. I think we'll be seeing more of him soon since he seems to have some projects lined up. Idk when he's scheduled to release a solo album, but I hope early next year at the latest.

We need a Daesung pic spam, boy has been looking so fine lately :)

072301.jpg2db1bpy.jpg93449982.jpg70546100.jpg58537029.jpg90317842.jpgbsx99.jpg

Guest toozdae08

To forget all are angst and spread some GDYB love - here are some incredible adorable GDYB gifs from the fila photoshoot. GDYB is love - no one's closer.

-look at them, turning their heads at the same time. so cute.

cr: gdyb_love@livejournal

Honestly, how can we bring angst to this beautiful friendship. 10 years and still going on strong. GDYB is one love.

Guest tomorrow13

Hey you're not alone. I'm missing him too. :(

Sometimes I rewatch Family Outing 1 just to see him and his dorkiness.

But like some of you said, no matter how much I miss them, watching their old vids again and again makes me tired. I NEED SOMETHING NEW.

YG, ALL I NEED IS JUST A DATE SO THAT I HAVE SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO.

Sorry guys, I know complaining can't change anything but I'm so frustrated now.

Hope their new MV will come out soon.

I'm not into Beautiful Hangover that much. So hope that the MV will make me feel it better.

And I just read in 2NE1 thread that 2NE1TV season 2 will start on August 10th.

Are there any chance that BigBang TV will be aired too?

Gah I had to go back couple pages to see what the fuss was about :o . @g-dragon1988 Taeyang deserve to be promoted too!! yes GD has a lot of success but we just have to trust YGE decision about who should advance to American market. Whos to say GD won't get his chance later? I think your overreacting and it makes it seem like YB is getting favored over GD when that is not the case.

Damn can't we all just get along!! ??? BB is about to have another MV and I'm super excited because I miss them like crazy. We finally are getting some news about Daesungs drama kicking off and I can't be happier. I think its best to focus on the happy rather than get worked up about something we can't change.

GDYB FOREVER!!! :wub:

2010-01-14-14.jpg

Guest teshagoesblind

the GDYB gifs are so adorable. jiyong is such a laughing boyyman! and I like his current hairstyle. I think it makes him look older and VERY stylo indeed! and the old picture of GDYB? YB's hair is toooooo cute! I think he should maybe change it up a bit. like how GD is always changing his hairstyles :P but Taeyang looks good with his short mohawk.

@teenace: thanks for the info! :D :D

I wish BB were more famous where I'm from. or kpop as a whole were more famous! there aren't any ginormous kpop Big Bang posters anywhere. or nowhere I can buy any kpop Big Bang merchandiseee ):

and the only channel I have is KBS World! so, I hope maybe Big Bang'll make any appearance in Star Golden Bell! the show is hilarious! or on Let's Go Dream Team or Happy Together! 'cause those're the only ones I manage to watch :P and I get excited when I see something I like on Korean TV. since most of the time I use youtube :D

EDIT: YEAH! I miss Daesung hell a lott ): and I watch a LOT of Family Outing and he's HILARIOUS! but for some reasons he isn't as jumpy or hyper in the recent interviews! wish to see more of him. he's so MIA! somebody give him a calll! :D

Guest g-dragon1988

Today, BIGBANG Japan MV filming is finish!!~~

Went straight to eat delicious foodㅎㅎ~

GD look extremely good!!

I'm hope to the MV~!!

Archived