★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I shouldn't get annoy by a certain poster in here but their post just got me really upset! like what the hell man...ugh! I just don't understand when some people can be so freaken bias....like dude c'mon show wome respect here you're not helping your bias at all by acting immaturely...

anyways on a happier note...

OMO a new MV??? say what! is it going to be another surprise like "tell me goodbye" lol I can't wait until it comes out!!! kya!!!

lol Top's looks so awkward in that video with Se7en and HaHa? Damn Se7en is hot!

Love seeing TOP standing next to his sunbae Se7en... YG family man!

we's a family!!! VIPz

Guest yuna_gd

[News]  2PM 8+ rated concert more sexually suggestive than GD's controversial  12+ concert

Is  2PM's concert really for '8 year olds and up'? Suggestive dancing, fish  net clothing, Netizens criticize "G Dragon's concert is actually noble  in comparison to this"

As 2PM successfully completes their first solo concert, 2PM has been  receiving the denouncement of netizens for rating their concert for '8  year olds and up.' Netizens have been comparing the concert to G  Dragon's '12+' concert and have stepped up to criticize 2PM.

Like their 'beastly idols' nickname, 2PM engaged in a sexual dance with  their female back dancers. 

After netizens found out that the concert was rated for '8+' the  suggestive performances that 2PM showed on stage has become highly  controversial. 

Netizens had come forward to criticize G Dragon's '12+' concert last  year for recreating a sexual act, causing the case to be investigated  for violation of child protection and obscenity. 

Netizens have stated, "Do you really think this is a performance fit for  elementary and junior high school fans?" "G Dragon's concert looks  noble in comparison," "2PM needs to pay a visit to the police station,"  and "Rating the concert for '8+' is outrageous."

Attention has been put on their Busan concerts on the 7th and 8th to see  what kind of adjustments will be made.

CREDITS : ASIA TODAAY (SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM  (TRANS) 

Guest teshagoesblind

I heard 양싸 news yesterday..and I am so sad..

Like all fans..지디갤 very very angry tooㅠㅠㅠ

All GD fan hate 양싸..ahhh 이런세키야ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

It is not that only me~!

I not want in offend TAEYANG..but I thought his promotions are finish

until his solo concert..Like GD..But no!

He even get international album to make!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

And new MV, new BEST choreography, new song!!ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

양싸 say TAEYANG even get over 10,000 view..GD get over 12,5oo,ooo ??...ㅠㅜ

I think that is not fair~!!

Very obvious who deserve more work!!

GD is one who work most hard and write almost every song lyric..

and now is learn very hard with producing..and directoring..

He even write song for TAEYANG..ㅠㅠ

But he did not get international album..or did not get BEST choreography from Shaun EVER!..

like TAEYANG will get..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

GD work all night to finish BIGBANG new album producing too..

And also to working with Japan album..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

What is his job for??..

I am very angry..and disapoint..

And all know 양싸 love GD...but why...do so..ㅜㅠㅠ

양싸 is SO BAD with organizing!!!!!!!

If GD make entertainment, It work perfect!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ>ㅇ<

So wish!!

I think GD for deserving more...Because, he is more quality than

other member in BIGBANG..and..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

And he work more..and is more talent..

In music, dance too..but fashion too!~

He can just show any thing to public,..and all will talk about him!!

All fan know it!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

But, >ㅇ<

I will go with friends protesting to YGE!!!!!~

And Japan promotion..too...I'm not like..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

GD very far from me...no!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

But that is a job..and a money..ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

And I hope see new MV soon!!ㄷㄷㄷ

I'm GD빠..so, please understand..^^;; I not want in offend..;;

I like all BIGBANG, but GD is special~!

And not bad comment please!!ㅋㅋㅋ

-------------------------------

+BONUS+

I make!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ크 HEARTBREAKER era~!!! Best GD era ever~~!!

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/9411/2q00cg7.gif

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/1808/43040819.jpg

I still keep watch and listen GD music!! I do not know other than GD!!>.<

I am a GD Bias too! but I LOOVE Big Bang. I love ALL of them so much. and I don't think GD deserves more than the rest of them. ALL of them work hard and they need everyone to complement each other to be Big Bang. so, you pretty much have to love them all! or else, yes, you should be at the GD solo thread I guess.

but I guess it's just a small misunderstanding. and you should really be so negative about it. just take a chill pill. Taeyang deserves this international album. and I guess GD and the rest of them would deserve it too. but Taeyang having an international album is WAYY awesome. and we'll just wait to see what time brings for the rest of the members!

also, THE MTV VOTES ARE DROPPING! my god, B2ST fans are really catching uppp! VOTE VOTE, VIPs!

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri's autograph in a restaurant???

a0034117_4c581caa3e10f.jpg

C: 게봄 @ bestiz

His handwriting is... really hard to read :lol: I almost couldnt make out his Big Bang is VIP ^^

Guest Bongs

The long hiatus of Big Bang in SKorea is really causing a big ruckus in us, in my opinion. YG DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS. GIVE US NEWS.

Anyhow, Taeyang like a bottle milk for a baby. See, if the mom warmed the bottled milk, she first have to TEST the temperature; is it okay to give the baby the bottle milk if it's really hot or warm? Of course, when it's warm! You don't want to give a child a hot bottle milk that you end up taking back and waiting for it to cool down; it's a waste honestly.

Do you guys get my analogy?

Bottle milk = Taeyang

YG = Mom

Baby = US, the fans

YG is basically, in my own, testing the water first; to see what type of reaction the international fans make. If it's great, other YG artist will be able to release an international album; if it's mediocre, they best better stick in Asia for a bit to polish themselves. :lol:

Guest Kushi

@ g-dragon1988

Welcome to idol marketing 101?

Like you've said in your paragraph, GD is by far more popular than Taeyang (at least in Korea) so then why wouldn't YGE spend more time and money on Taeyang? Wouldn't YG want Taeyang to be just as popular as GD?

TY is my least favorite member, but he's just as deserving as GD in every single way. There is no member than deserves anything more than another member. Why does GD deserve an international album when DS / TOP / SR hasn't even had their solo albums yet? Taeyang's on the other hand is more of a special fan service for his international fans for getting #2 and 1 on the US / Canada itunes.

And I'm sorry, as much as I love GD I don't see how he's more special than any of the other members. Every member of Big Bang has their own role which they full fill and in the end they combine and become "Big Bang", not "GD and etcs"

----

I know that one of Big Bang's strength is that pretty much all the members are able to go solo, but I can't help but hate that fact, sometimes especially when there's posts like that. I hate how all the fans are so divided, it's not even like their 'biased' towards one member, but rather that they're only fans of that members. >_<

Guest sakime-yong

OMG the score in http://www.mtv.co.kr/poll/best_view.php?idx=726

are really dropping now.

Sorry If this was a deal to me. I just love BIG BANG :D

I just wish that YG and BIG BANG will make up in their looooooooong hiatus in Korea :D

And about the article of 2pm's concert I think it's not a main for this thread but who post that here is also SMART cause in a way it is connected and mention G DRAGON concert.

Im a little bit happy coz I think those netizens realise something :D . You know what I mean :D

I know it's a sensitive topic, pardon I just sharing :D

Guest movie

To All,

Can we move to happier news / topics instead of keep dicussing about it. There more than 3 replies talked about this topic already. I thought she got the point and understood it. If we keep continue doing it, this thread became heavy and made everyone tired. So, let pass it and go on, please.

Guest toozdae08

I know that one of Big Bang's strength is that pretty much all the members are able to go solo, but I can't help but hate that fact, sometimes especially when there's posts like that. I hate how all the fans are so divided, it's not even like their 'biased' towards one member, but rather that they're only fans of that members. >_<

Sorry to cut you’re post but I so agree with you on this. I became a Big Bang fan because of YB and if it wasn’t for him I probably wouldn't have even looked into BB that hard. I know sooooo many people who only like YB and don’t really care for the rest of BB and while I don’t think it’s as bad in the GD camp since his sound is very similar to the BB’s sound (versus YB who’s off in a different direction) and he’s the group’s leader there is some of that too for him. With the release of his solo album last year GD has definitely gotten himself his own solo fans too. I’m really worried since TOP is planning a solo album as well and that’s going to bring in a whole bunch of TOP only fans. In a lot of group you have fans that like one member over the other but BB is like the only group I know where it’s this hardcore – there are well known website and fansites devoted to one member. While there is a core of BB fans, there are all these off shoots where one member is the sole focus. And this can cause a lot of infighting between the BB fandom. It was one thing when all the members were doing was releasing solo singles off the group album but now that they are doing full on solo works – it’s a pain. It’s a love/hate relationship for me since I love their solo works but hate the breaking up of the fandom. It doesn’t help that BB as a group has been gone from Korea for 2 years now. The most recent memory of them is as solo artists not a group. This is one of the reasons why they need to comeback soon.

*I've moved on but just wanted to point out my POV on BB's solo works.

Guest choco|HOLIC

To All,

Can we move to happier news / topics instead of keep dicussing about it. There more than 3 replies talked about this topic already. I thought she got the point and understood it. If we keep continue doing it, this thread became heavy and made everyone tired. So, let pass it and go on, please.

We must be missing BigBang alot right? This year, or more recently, there have been a number of instances that many of us here are comparing our bias against another or two. I think the ones who are hurt will truly be those whose bias are compared against. I think everyone is aware that hate and resentment evolve from sadness or anger. We don't want that to be lurking within any VIPs here.

We all know the concept of freedom of speech and expression. But VIPs here should really practise sensitivity and spare a thought for others. This is not the first time people.

Guest teshagoesblind

awww. VIPs needa keep calm and not let one measly comment ruin everything. yes, we all have our biases. but we're in this forum about Big Bang. and we love them ALL as a WHOLE group. I might just die if they weren't Big Bang and just as solo artists, it totally wouldn't be the same anymore. and of course YB fans side with YB and GD fans side with GD. but as VIPs, having our biases shouldn't come to thisss! 'cause loving Big Bang is loving them allllll! so, no more no moreee!

it was much better when we were all complaining about when they'd have their Korean comeback. GARSH, I'm DYING for that! and I'd LOOVE to hear the international album from YB! and the MV would be aweshomeee!

oooh! I asked this before, but sadly, no response ):

I was curious, when GD had his teeth fixed, was it just like, the front tooth/teeth or was the whole set changed? something like U-Know Yunho of DBSK.

and does anyone have any comparing pictures of Dae before and after his accident? I know there wasn't really a difference, but, iono, just to see? or did anyone else in BB have their teeth fixed? Seungri did right? or did anyone else have anything fixedd? :o

EDIT! : :o I topped a page? I've always been a silent reader until recently. and I'm also a pretty late BB fan. but whheee! I TABI-ed a page! aww. I'm so happy. I might cry! :P kidding.

Guest teshagoesblind

hmm i think someone already said it but guys we need to vote!! http://www.mtv.co.kr/poll/best_view.php?idx=726

you can vote every 10 mins. VIPS we can do this..plus our numbers are dropping so it would help to vote :/

yeah! we're dropping. I'm voting every 10 minutes! but we seem to be dropping a lott ): I don't think a lot of VIPs know about it!

Guest toozdae08

The biggest problem we have right now is that we have no positive news coming in so all we can do is complain. BB just need to drop that new Japanese mv cause that will keep us happy for at least 2 weeks. And news about the comeback would be helpful. With YG we really don’t know when he’ll release a message or even when ppl are coming back. He keeps it secret. And so we fans just sit here and hope and worry and get mad and sad and don’t be careful with our words and frustrations and emotions. I’ll like to believe that all BB fans -even fans of solo BB - will support the boys as a group.

Archived