★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[NEWS] A ghost from a girls high school whispered in Seungri’s ears?

tysr.jpg

Seungri told the audience his supernatural experience has attracted attention.

In SBS Strong Heart which was broadcasted on 27th, there was a session that all of the guests had to share about their supernatural experience. Seungri started first by telling us that he had encountered an unexpected incident when he was filming the MV of ‘Lie’ in a deserted girls high school. His story had aroused the curiousity of the guests.

Seungri elaborated on what happened at that time. Other staff said they had heard of someone making a school announcement there which added a certain degree of horror to the whole thing. "To be frank, I was really scared; however, it is said that if you met a ghost, then your songs would become a great hit. That was why I wished I could see a ghost then." Seungri fell asleep because of the delay in making the video. ‘When I opened my eyes, there were nobody but only 4 girls who had long hair were surrounding me. One of them whispered into my ears “Ah,ah…”’ His speech turned the atmosphere darker and horrifying.

Seungri continued. "I was so scared that I woke up and found that it was only the buzzing of bees." He swept the whole area with a wave of laughters and fun.

Source: Baidu

Translated and shared: Rice@Bigbang World

(please do not remove any credits)

Guest sryche

se7en and TOP just finished performing, EXPLOSIVE all I can say! OMG SE7EN and TOP OPPA!

Seriously, TOP looks handsome...He grew his hair back

Guest propera898

omg omg!!! that was TOP orgasmic!!! he looked hella hot and besides se7en well what can i say !!!! IM GOINT TO THE ER RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! im so glad se7en won !!!!!!!and seeing TABI was he was just so gorgeous and glamorous!!!!!! his rap was awesome and i notie something funny

TABI IS TALLER THAN SE7EN!!!

[NEWS] A ghost from a girls high school whispered in Seungri’s ears?

tysr.jpg

Seungri told the audience his supernatural experience has attracted attention.

In SBS Strong Heart which was broadcasted on 27th, there was a session that all of the guests had to share about their supernatural experience. Seungri started first by telling us that he had encountered an unexpected incident when he was filming the MV of ‘Lie’ in a deserted girls high school. His story had aroused the curiousity of the guests.

Seungri elaborated on what happened at that time. Other staff said they had heard of someone making a school announcement there which added a certain degree of horror to the whole thing. "To be frank, I was really scared; however, it is said that if you met a ghost, then your songs would become a great hit. That was why I wished I could see a ghost then." Seungri fell asleep because of the delay in making the video. ‘When I opened my eyes, there were nobody but only 4 girls who had long hair were surrounding me. One of them whispered into my ears “Ah,ah…”’ His speech turned the atmosphere darker and horrifying.

Seungri continued. "I was so scared that I woke up and found that it was only the buzzing of bees." He swept the whole area with a wave of laughters and fun.

Source: Baidu

Translated and shared: Rice@Bigbang World

(please do not remove any credits)

Seungri is super hilarious.

He sure know ways on how

to make the audience & the guests laugh

out loud. So unpredictable he is.

So far he is the most awesome guest

in Strong heart.

On the other hand,TOP looked

& sounded fabulous in SE7EN's

performance today.

Looking forward to seeing the guys

back onstage for their

upcoming japanese single :wub:

Guest toozdae08

I actually like Beautiful Hangover - I just need a mv to make me love it. It's really hard to love a song when there's no mv to help you understand it. But it reminds me of Bringing You Love. I was hoping for more of a reggae feel but maybe that's in Somebody to Love. I can't wait for Somebody to Luv. I'm surprise that they're releasing the song a full month earlier than when the cd comes out.

Guest sryche

Anyways, TOP's rap is powerful more than ever in se7en's performance. I thought, wow, we just watched a little glimpse at TOP's future album. It's going to kill...

20100729203156545.jpg

201007292033451002_1.jpg

cr: SHINHDEPLOL

Guest shinhdeplol

TOP looks sooooo incredibly hawt in DIGITAL BOUNCE. And I love TOP and Se7en's bromance ^^

Is it just me or the cheer for TOP is louder than Se7en in DB? :lol:

- - -

201007292033451002_1.jpg

20100729203156545.jpg

C: Nate

Guest sryche

TOP and Se7en are not singing in auto tune by the way but the backup vocals are

OMG I spazzed when se7en gave TOP the signature YG FAMILY greeting

Such a heartwarming scene to see both sunbae and hoobae on stage, and greeting each other like that. I saw Taeyang and Kush and Teddy did the same on their collab live stage too. That is the YG family greeting... Ah, I want to cry now...

Se7en afterall gave that name top to TOP

Guest juang_bb

OMG!!! TOP was so HOT on stage with se7en. gosh, i miss him on stage!! it's been a long time and it was worth the wait! he killed his rap and both of them were simply amazing! im spazzing! :D

edit: oh so somebody finally posted their performance for BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER, i hope someone posts it in HQ since the audio for the link was kinda LQ. I like it, but not like TMG when i loved it right away even just from the previews. well, TMG is one heck of a beautiful song anyway. this one is more upbeat but toned down. it actually sounds different... more JPOP sounding. not as poppish and cute as most jpop but you can tell, it is catered to that market.

btw... is there an HD link already for DIGITAL BOUNCE? i gotta see Tabi's epicness in fullHD!!! ;)

Guest tomorrow13

hey, do you guys know if Tabi would perform Digital Bounce with Se7en tomorrow?

I've replayed Se7en and Tabi performance multiple times but still don't get enough.

Tabi was so PERFECT today. His powerful rap, his charismatic stage presence.

He's absolutely gorgeous. :wub:

I have to go to watch it again.

Guest shinhdeplol

^ He will perform with Se7en in all his comebacks this week ^^

2010년 7월 31일 (토) / 제 219회

[제219회]

대한민국 음악의 중심! 쇼!음악중심!

♬ Comeback stage

․ 누구보다 완벽한 라이브! 누구보다 우월한 퍼포먼스와 함께~ He's BACK!

세븐의 Brand new sound를 절.대. 놓치지 마세요~

- SE7EN『Digital Bounce(feat.T.O.P) + Better Together』

․ 가요계의 악동! DJ DOC가 6년 만에 7집 앨범 [풍류]로 돌아왔다!

the DOC style의 신나는 사운드와 함께~ Let's Party!!!!

- DJ DOC『Run to you + 나 이런 사람이야』

♬ Special stage_Bye 유리, Bye 티파니

․ 기획부터 곡 선정까지! 쇼!음악중심의 소중한 두 MC가 직접 준비한 stage!

음악을 사랑하는 소녀, MC 티파니!

음악과 사랑에 빠진 소녀, MC 유리의 아름다운 작별 선물... 받아 주실 거죠?

- 유리, 티파니『Baby Baby(4men)』

♬ Hot stage

․ 음악이 시작되는 순간! 눈과 귀를 꽉 쥔 채 놓지 않는, 마력의 the Lucifer stage!

- SHINee『루시퍼』

․ 뭘 해도 멋진~ 몸매도 멋진~ 남자!

태양의 달콤한 보이스에 대한민국이 반해버리다!

- 태양『I need a girl』

․ 토요일을 Wake Up~ Wake Wake Up! 화려하게 깨우는 여왕의 stage!

- 손담비『Queen』

․ 춤출 땐 Good Girl~♪ 노래할 때도 Good Girl!

Good Girl들의 A Class stage 속으로~

- miss A『Bad Girl Good Girl』

♬ SUMMER Special stage

․ 흥겨운 트로트와 함께 여름을 즐겨 봐~!!

눈과 귀가 시원해지는 쇼!음악중심의 SUMMER Special stage가 개.봉.박.두!!

- 장윤정『올래(remix ver.)』

- LPG『사랑의 초인종』

♬ New Song

․ 2AM의 창민! 8eight의 이현이 만들어 내는 감.성.충.만. 名品 하모니~

- Homme『밥만 잘 먹더라』

․ 13세 소녀 가수 ‘하늘’이 보이쉬한 매력의 ‘로티플 스카이’로 돌아왔다!

- Rottyful Sky『No Way』

♬ Volume Up stage

․ 그녀의 Hot한 stage를 한번 봐 봐 봐! Hot한 사운드를 들어 봐 봐 봐 봐 봐~♪

- 채연『봐 봐 봐』

․ 나른한 토요일... 흥겨운 비트에 모두 깜~짝! 신나는 사운드에 귀가 반~짝!!

- 주석『Pop & Drop』

․ 네 명의 Hot Girls~ 씨스타! 그녀들의 Stylish 사운드 속으로~

- Sistar『Push Push』

․ 화제의 신인, 지나와 비스트, 윤두준의 달콤 쌉싸름한 입맞춤!

- G.NA(feat.BEAST 윤두준)『꺼져 줄게 잘 살아』

◎ 출연자

SE7EN . 태양 . SHINee . 손담비 . DJ DOC . miss A . Homme . 채연 .

G.NA . Sistar . 장윤정 . 주석 . LPG . Rottyful Sky

C: bestiz

Fanart of TOP and YB. Such a talented VIP ^^

1280399380_P3010926_convJPG.jpg

1280399380_P3010929_convJPG.jpg

1280399380_P3020930_convJPG.jpg

1280399380_P3020935_convJPG.jpg

C: 쏘빂 @ BBVIPZ

Archived