★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest SoshiBangBang

http://bit.ly/bhgpGG

Those who can't sleep because of Beautiful Hangover, here's a concert report!

::: Beautiful Hangover :::

- described as a fast tempo,beat crazy song, " should be a TOP solo single " and " GD's all over it "

1st time we're gonna hear it is the end of the month ! ( if we can't get any fancams! )

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vip_gd

yeahh .. why is he wearing that?

what's important is that they're all hydrated

wonder why he always covers his whole body. unless it's his thing or something

like taeyang with his hat *shrugs*

no fancam as of yet! so eager to hear/watch the song/performance!

Guest ooxstacee

TOP, you very weird person. T__T How could you wear that when it's that hot?

And GD baby, DID YOU WORK YOUR ARMS OUT SOME MORE?! O___O Omg, thats the hottest back picture EVER. LOL! Omg, and you can see his tattoos again, FINALLY. <3 Ohhhh, happiness.

And there's a new song?! WHAT?! LOL, where have I been!? I thought I was all caught up on them. I must've missed something. T__T But I saw the Eversense cf on tv .. during my vacation, HAHA. GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!

Beautiful Hangover, what a nice little title. Guessing it'll be japanese. I'm ready for some KOREAN PLEASE. :D

And LOL at that cover of Lies. I feel sorry for the guy, but maybe the judges haven't heard Lies before and thought his was good ...? I don't understand but hahaha.

Guest propera898

:w00t::wub: yeah something about the titlde BEAUTIFULL HANGOVER makes me think this:song its TOPs or at leats he wrote the song .... :wub:

i just thought that the momment i heard the titled ,,,, like OH THATS SO TOP lol :w00t:

well im happy :D

WE GOTTA GIVE PROPS TO TOP FOR WEARING THAT i mean i wouldnt be able to wear that with such a hot day and dancing and singign :sweatingbullets:

i seriously find myself falling for Seung ri day by day :D such a cute and energetic makne and i love how he cares for his hyuns :lol:

[TRANSLATION] Japanese Magazine "Smart" September Issue Interview~ GD's Part

37886_415333485457_239997840457_5127711_2404326_n.jpg

Q1 Which brand of clothes and style do you like?

G: Recently, I am into GIVENCHY; however, I also like mix and match a wide variety of brands.

Q2: Which kind of music influence you the most??

G: JAY-Z. It is not only the music is cool, but also the performance and the style.

Q3: Which movies do you like??

G: A Clockwise Orange and Vanilla Sky.

Q4: What makes you feel the happiest recently??

G: BIG BANG got the Best New Artist Video and Best Pop Video in VWAJ and W-INDS X GDRAGON got the Best Collaboration Video. Comparing with last year, there are more and more people know us which is really a great encoragement to us.

Q5: What kind of girls do you like??

G: We are able to communicate with each other and those who always devote themselves to their work.

Q6: What do you want to achieve after 10 years??

G: Continue to stay at the top.

source: Baidu

Translation: Rice@BigBang World

-------------------------------------------------------------

[NEWS] Into The Fire would be nominated to compete in Oscar

37538_415398775457_239997840457_5129725_8224015_n.jpg

Korean Film Council will decide which Korean movies is going to be nominated to compete for the Best Foreign Picture in the 83rd Oscars Awards. ‘Into The Fire’ directed by Lee Jae-han will possibly gain this opportunity. The production company of this movie has claimed that it will be nominated.

In May of this year, for the sake of commemorating the 60th anniversary of Korean War, the premiere of ‘Into the Fire’ was held in the Institute of Asia- Pacific Studies of Standford Univerity. This is after ‘Letter From Iwo Jim’, a film directed by Clint Eastwood that another film’s premiere was held here after 2 years’ time. ‘Letter From Iwo Jim’ has garnered the Best Foreign Picture award in Golden Glode Award and was one of the nominees of the Best Picture in Oscar.

‘Into The Fire’ will soon be shown in 14 major cities of North America and it has received the invitation to be the movie shown in the opening ceremony in Hawaii Internation Film Festival, preparing it to hit the award of Oscar.

Source:BBCN

Translation and Shared by Rice@Bigbang World

(please do not remove any credits)

*Sry for posting many news..lol :sweatingbullets:

Guest missARROGANT

[News] Big Bang USJ korean Article

빅뱅, UN 글로벌 유니티상 수상..亞스타 '우뚝'

usjkr.jpg

usjkr1.jpg

Chinatsu Wakatsuki showing support to Big Bang at Global Tolerance with Music 2010

cs2.jpg

cs3.jpg

cs1.jpg

Self-proclaimed Big Bang fan, Japanese actress Chinatsu Wakatsuki, attended the Asia-Pacific Global Tolerance with Music 2010 in support for Big Bang. She was seen holding the Big Bang torches.

大阪HEPのwcへ行ってきました。

ってのは

ほんの少しの口実で...

メインイベントは...

国連の友Asia-PacificGlobalTolerance with Music。

ユニバーサルジャパンへ!!

そう!!

BIGBANGが出るイベントです!!

私の仕事スケジュールは

全てBIGBANGのスケジュールで動いています。

彼らが私の生き甲斐です。

今日もBIGBANGは最高でした。

タンクトップでした。

タンクトップ買います。

Translations :

Went to wc of Osaka HEP.

Which is the case

With just a little excuse…

As for the main event…

The United Nations friend Asia-PacificGlobalTolerance with Music.

To universal Japan!!

Yes!!

It is the event where BIGBANG appears!!

My work schedule

BIGBANG is moving all of the working schedule .

They are my reason for living .

BIGBANG was great today.

It was the tank top.

Bought a tank top.

source : Chinatsu Wakatsuki's blog

translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest missARROGANT

Big Bang is honored in Japan

usjkr.jpg

Big Bang has received the Global Unity award from the UN in Japan.

On the 24th in Osaka Universal Studios Japan, Asia-Pacific Global Tolerance with Music 2010 was held. At this event, Big Bang had the honor of being awarded.

The festival was held to promote generosity and peace through music. Big Bang is an international group that brings culture to Japan that deserved to be appreciated for the work they’ve done.

Other people that have received this award include Alanis Morissette and Rudy Giuliani. Big Bang said, “We’re honored to receive such a meaningful award. We will work hard from now on to create music that will unite people as Asian artists.”

They performed their Japanese hits and united the 15,000 people that were present.

cr:allkpop

Congrats congrats ^^

V lol your comment :lol: ya they should share us some HD photo haha

Guest toozdae08

I'm so excited to here Beautiful Hangover. When are they coming out with that? I know the single doesn't come out till late August but will the mv come out earlier? This will be like another TMG where YG will just drop it on us with no warning.

Big Bang Friends Of The UN 「Asia-Pacific Global Tolerance With Music 2010 」 Report

2uivkwm.jpg

BIGBANG performed live at Universal Studios, Osaka in the exceeding heat! *sweating*

The concert started at about 17:00.

Almost all the light sticks spotted there are sticking up in the air by VIPs!

They performed ガラガラ GO!!,Number1,How Gee, Beautiful Hangover, and 声を聞かせてencore: Hands Up

It's my 2nd time to watch they do Beautiful Hangover ;]

Well,some alcohol still remains in my blood vessel!!hahaha

The 1st time was on 07/20 at Fuji TV 『MUSIC FAIR』 taping which is so epic!DaeBak!

This tape will be air on 07/31 at 18:00...so don't miss it!

Beautiful Hangover keeps growing into me like many of BIGBANG Japanese singles.

I'm so curious about the lyrics, Pori and Ping Ping assume that it should be T.O.P's solo single because of his signature tempo is flying around, but I think it's so much like a G-Dragon-certified high-powered dance beats (oh,yeah,hello GD-bias!!LOL).

The meaning is lovely! A catchy song to die for this summer like ガラガラ GO!! had done last year.

SeungRi's English vocal at the start is wayyyy better!!

If you love Hands Up, this piece will make you love BIGBANG more!more!

It will be out next month...I hope that they'll be back to PR it in Japan!!PV about how a hangover can be beautiful? So that I don't have to stay sober like 24/7!

Black and white outfit is here to stay with BIGBANG.Today they are in this monochrome colorway again...

I think it's a microphone or speakers probs, this time is with GDYB ;[ (not SeungRi as usual) that even makes them sing and rap off-pitch in ガラガラ GO!!

Well,there's also a talk...surprise!!

MC talked with SeungRi is so much hilars,a normal phrase like

「It's nice to be here in Osaka」

And then he adopted a Justin Bieber blink with a cunning smile had me laughed until my face was hurt.

He's so filled up with his youth energy!

Maknae can have a future career as an MC here ke ke ke

Pori, our SeungRi nuna VIP, you’d better propose marriage to him before it's too late!

Young Bae oppa never miss to drop the bomb at Osaka when he said

「It's 35 degree in Osaka today!But,now I'm even hotter than that just because of YOU!!」

*swoon*

Ji Yong oppa's Kansai dialect is very cute. He loves trying on a new thing, apparently!!

Ji Yong oppa today looks so healthy tan wearing sleeveless tee, beanie, black aviator shades, no make-up (??) and maybe glowing sunscreen, when exposes to max heatwave, his cheek always gleams like some sweet red pepper, but never took that beanie off...ahhh!

T.O.P never changes! Long-sleeve in summer?

Why did he dress up like it's autumn already...gahhh and when he did the rap flow in the last song, Hands Up, he’s sweating like mad, but looks so fresh like the yellow Big Bird in USJ!

D-Lite is very generous! He threw a face towel to the crowd, even though he's sweating and his tee was soaking wet with sweat...that chest popping in the wet gear is hmmm...indescribable. Don't stop being fun and sexy...just don't stop!!

BIGBANG was back to donate the fund for Haiti quake victims. They wore the white Haiti tee and Young Bae oppa gave some nice comment to the cause that catches everyone's heart!

When Mitamura-san of UN said 「Thank you very much,BIGBANG」 and 「Congratulations to BIGBANG」

SeungRi nicely answered 「こちらこそ!こちらこそ~!」 (You're welcome. It’s our pleasure) and he placed his hand on his chest...that's very touching ;]

SeungRi's USJ Snoopy headband is kawaii, but he shortly took it off during the ceremony!!Put it back on! Put it back on!

T.O.P's still in autumn, sported a long sleeve tee under the Haiti one...OK, I give in on seeing your bare nice arms this time!! *clench my tooth*

Special thank to BIGBANG stylist for the entire summer wardrobe while they are working in Japan (except T.O.P's!!Gotta drag him home and send him out to some onsens around here just for once!!) XD

That's our hot day with five hot mess ikemen from Seoul.We will be seeing BIGBANG again on Monday at Odaiba US.It gon be all heated up because of their popularity is surging higher and higher these days...though not so many people recognize BIGBANG when they are out shopping in Shibuya in the rush hour,but that's Tokyo after all.LMAO!!

Oyasuminasai!

Credit: Nana@teambigbang

Why arent there any fancams yet TT.TT Waaaah~

International VIPs want to hear Beautiful Hangover

too!!! I CANT WAIT ANYMORE DAYYYY D:

Pictures arent enough! They're all so far too.

:'(( Hope JVIPS would help out~

Anyway, CONGRATS TO THE BOYS FOR RECEIVING

THAT AWARD! :) Really proud of them~

posted?

Big Bang on ViVi Magazine Interview: SOL [NEWS]

4826060406_06800ef7e1_m.jpg

Q: Where would you go on a date in Tokyo?

Tokyo Tower. I've been to Japan so many times but I haven't been there. I definitely want to go!

Q: What do you look first in girls?

I look at the attitude more than the appearance. Don't want too much emphasis on the appearance. Instead, I look at the attitude and actions.

Q: What type of girls do you like?

Someone who will understand me. Someone who will listen to my stories and my thoughts.

Q: If you meet her, what kind of production would you like to do?

I'll present a letter and a song! To convey a serious message, I want to give a letter. Then I will also present some songs. Do you think that's impressive?

Q: If the members change into something, what would they be?

G-Dragon → Shop. GD's room is like something where you will buy clothes.

T.O.P → Baby. He really wants to be a baby.

V.I → Seasonings. It's necessary when cooking and it will add taste

D-Lite → Brother. When we're in Japan, we share a hotel room together and we often joke around

Q: SOL is know for his "New Era" caps. How many do yo have?

About 500 previously. I think I have about 500 before but I organized just recently so there are probably fewer now. They're stacked into a tower like in shops.

Q: How did you start training?

Originally, I trained/exercse to have strength when we sing and dance on stage. After that, I started to do it regularly. I follow an exercise program given by our trainer in South Korea.

Q: Important items you bring in Japan?

My computer. When I have extra time, I search for good music and videos.

Q: Talk about your changing hairstyles?

Actually, I've only changed my hairstyle twice. When we debuted, I had cornrows. Then, I decided to cut it all and grew it to my current Mohican (Mohawk) style. I think it looks cool when dancing on stage.

About the members

Changes character on and off (camera or every now and then)? It's usually the same with everyone

Takes the longest time when bathing? T.O.P

Sleeps the longest? T.O.P and G-dragon

The opposite, who doesn't sleep? Me and D-Lite

Cleanest room? G-Dragon

The opposite, the dirtiest? All the others (Laughs)

Good cook? D-Lite

Racy member? I don't know

Impatient? V.I.

Text from Tisya@bigbangupdates

Translated by Vic@bigbangupdates

Read more: http://www.bigbangupdates.com/2010/07/big-bang-on-vivi-magazine-interview-sol.html#ixzz0ufWmXU2R

Guest SeungriIsMine

After reading the article at Team Big bang, I couldn't wait for it!!!!

Urgh.. I'm really trying hard to be grateful for the pictures and stuff but they're all so far in the pics dry.gif

So for now, how about some seungri pictures? happy.gif

b317df9720c09371c71040b6428efb691243669209_full.jpg2c65d4148d796fbb1a9c7a7e5c9de5771256410468_full.jpgPicture%205.jpg 

Sorry for the big pictures :P

Guest hazeleyes0115

::: Beautiful Hangover :::

- described as a fast tempo,beat crazy song, " should be a TOP solo single " and " GD's all over it "

oh.. the description of Beautiful Hangover fits TOP XD

cant wait to hear the song

Archived