★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest toozdae08

^

Thanks for the pics. Maknae is growing up so much lately - however he still has that boyish charm. Love him.

Yeah. I love how supportive the YG fam has been for Tae's solo project. It's great to see. I also can't wait for some BaeRi. I personally really really want to see the new dorm and hope YB gives a tour on his show. Can't wait.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toozdae08

I've just learned that 2NE1 is coming back in August according to their Vogue Magazine interview. This coupled with the return of 2NE1TV probably means that our boy's comeback has been once again pushed back. I'm a little sad but I'll deal. At least there will be a lot of YG family love coming through.

Guest sakime-yong

Im really happy to our BOYS!

Im just hoping that this craviness about them will not take too long haha.

Congrats for Taeyang for winning again!

Anyway I have this, please check it out.

G-Dragon - Breathe

Guest propera898

I've just learned that 2NE1 is coming back in August according to their Vogue Magazine interview. This coupled with the return of 2NE1TV probably means that our boy's comeback has been once again pushed back. I'm a little sad but I'll deal. At least there will be a lot of YG family love coming through.

I THINK ITS PRETTY WEIRD , YOU KNOW YG DADDY HASNT TELL ANYTHING AS USUALLY BUT WAS 2EN1 SUPPOSE TO COMEBACK BEFORE BB .... AND ALSO WHAT THEY ARE SAYING ABOUT 2EN1 TV ,ITS EXATCLY THAT TV NOT THEIR COMEBACK TO THE STAGES ,,,, WELL I REALLY HOPE THIS IS JUST ABOUT THE TV CHANNEL AND THEY GIVE US BB COMEBACK IN AUGUST AS THEY SAID THEY WOULD...................I REALLY CANT WAIT ANY LONGER ,,1 MONTH ITS ALREADY ENOUGH AND I THINK MANY FANS ARE THINKING THE SAME ,, AS MUCH AS I LIKE 2EN1.

Guest shinhdeplol

I SERIOUSLY wish that there would be no more pushback of their comeback <_< We have to wait for too long already <_<

- - -

Seungri's spam as requested :)

img315.jpg

img312.jpg

img316.jpg

img318.jpg

img311.jpg

img3111.jpg

img3112.jpg

img314.jpg

img3115.gif

img317.jpg

C: 이리 저리 @ bestiz

Guest juang_bb

it feels as if it's Seungri Day today with all the Seungri pic spam. Love it though!!! and he really looks good in that unseen pic! :D

regarding the comeback, i always thought that we'd be lucky if the August comeback pushes through. but i've always prepared myself to wait a little more in case it gets pushed back a bit. of course, i would love an Aug comeback, since i don't want to break the cycle, they've always released something BIG during that month. I dont care if it even falls on Aug 31st. I doubt it will get pushed further back though, it seems like YG is really bringing out everybody back to back to back, september is probably the latest.

Guest toozdae08

THANKS FOR THE SEUNGRI PICS - I swear I've totally fallen in love with that boy. He was the last one for me to fall in love with but my love for him is really strong now. He's just too cute.

I'm hoping for a Sept. comeback at the latest. Or maybe 2 minialbums if they wont give us a full one, like they did with Stand Up and Remember. A mini in August, then 2NE1 and then another mini in Nov. That would be baller.

Guest teenace

I would be really disappointed at YG if BB's comeback was pushed back.

Coming back in August has always been a tradition for them and Vipz and its also their anniversary.

I love 2ne1 and they should've made a comeback a long time ago with a full album like he promised.

Everything is so rushed with YG artists,coming back one after another without proper promotions. Poor Gummy):

And now BB will probably have less then 3 weeks to promote before rushing them back to Japan?

Taeyang has to go back and forth from Japan and Korea like he did in 2008 and GD in 2009. Seungri who just came out of the hospital. TOP and Daesung who just finished their movie and drama will have little time to rest. GD having lots of pressure and the media on his back 24/7 while trying to make their future album perfect. Se7en,Bae,and 2NE1 having to share promotion time? At least Se7en and 2NE1 got time off and had vacations, when was the last BB had a long vacation? 2007? It would have been all worth it too if they have at least increased their sales in Japan but they sell about the same with every single. Gosh I'm just so frustrated right now. They barely even promoted Tell Me Goodbye. Awards don't mean much but it would have been nice for them to grab a daesang this year. If they make a comeback in September and barely have time to promote then will they win a daesang? Award shows start in November.

Sorry about ranting so much, I'm just tired of BB being YG's cashcow.

At least they have it better off then other companies. I'll stop now.

I'm loving the Ri spam, he really has grown into a sexy man.

Guest Banana Peel

sigh, I knew august was too good to be true for bb's comeback -__________-; but I guess if it means a better quality of songs for bb, then I'll be wiling to wait more. JUST PLEASE NO MORE PUSHED BACK THAN SEPTEMBERRR, YG. Or else I'd scream, lol.

I guess it only makes sense that 2ne1 will comeback first since they're still 'rookies', so if big bang comes back first, it's too long of a break for a rookie group to go on. But seriously, YG sholdn't have pushed back 2ne1's comeback earlier this year because now it's just too crowded with all of the YG singers making a comeback @_________@

THIS PUSH BACK OF COMEBACK BETTER MEAN BB WILL HAVE THEIR OWN BB TV >________>; cough. please?

Guest yuna_gd

I want to BB comeback right now

I can't wait any more

Anyway I like 2NE1 but I like BB more

August is the lucky month of Big Bang so I wish BB comeback in August

I miss Haru Haru promotion days, it was in August too

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

eventhough I don't want it to happen, but it's pretty obvious that BB's comeback is gonna be pushed back b/c 2NE1TV is coming back (showing behind the scenes stuff, so their preparation) and some inside sources say they practiced their choreography and everything already...<___> I seriously don't want BB's comeback to be pushed back again, but I guess will just have to wait longer until after 2NE1's comeback since their comeback is longer overdue also!!...I have a feeling November will be the boys comeback cuz they usually comeback in August and then again in November...Seriously, YG needs to make a statment already! The only date that YG has kept on the calendar to be true is Se7en's...and the rest like TY's album and everybody else is just shuffle around! I seriously want to come to his office and yell at him or something! LOL...Since they're making us waiting this long, they seriously better make a long promotion plan! TY's promotion seems to be only 3 weeks! WTH?! Cuz he and the members are leaving for Japan next week! <___>...

Guest toozdae08

^

I know. Bae's fans are kind of upset. We don't even know if he's going to promote another single, we're keeping our hopes up for Superstar but that may just be a fantasy. YG's management this year as been all over the place. Nothing for about 5 months and then its like one after another and they are all running into each other. If I had to design YG's schedule for this year it would have been like this,

Jan-mid Feb: Gummy

Mid Feb-Mid March: Se7en

April: No one, ship sinking

May-mid June: Taeyang

July-end of August: 2NE1

End of August - Oct: BB mini 1

Nov - Dec: BB mini 2

And between all the other YG artist, BB could be either promoting in Japan or taking a break.

Guest yuna_gd

I hope YG will officially notify statment

Jan-mid Feb: Gummy

Mid Feb-Mid March: Se7en

April: No one, ship sinking

May-mid June: Taeyang

July-end of August: 2NE1  

End of August - Oct: BB mini 1

Nov - Dec: BB mini 2

May be? Ke Ke

Same 2008, Stand up in August and Remember in November

I hope blush.gif

Guest g-dragon1988

Today BIGBANG went to Japan, 인천 airport(대구)..ㅜㅜ

There was not many people at the airport...ah;;;

GD, I miss you ㅜ

Today BIGBANG went to Japan, 인천 airport(대구)..ㅜㅜ

There was not many people at the airport...ah;;;

GD, I miss you ㅜ

So they just fly to Japan? Thanks for the tips Andrea~ :)

I love Maknae's expression here! LOL~ :lol:

tumblr_l5hdtx8hPN1qbw66qo1_250.gif

I just found this while Google-searching~ :P

so credit to whoever made this! ^_^

Guest shinhdeplol

TaeRi get front row seats again ^^ *proud*

- - -

1279476298.gif

^ dorky GDae

gocrazy1ok3.gif

^ lol @ Dae's bored expression :lol:

1279476044.gif

^ <3333

1279476287.gif

^ TOP :lol:

See the rest here:

go0719middleok.gif

1279476152.gif

1279476104.gif

1279476194.gif

1279476256.gif

1279476269.gif

1279476138.gif

1279476210.gif

go071905viok.gif

1279476073.gif

1279476088.gif

go071908longok.gif

go071904daesmallok.gif

go071910daeok.gif

go0719openok.gif

C: lovelovedaesung

^ here's a fancam of Ri at the wedding

100719 V.I @ a wedding

This was taken at a YG employee's wedding that SeungRi attended and he sang 「This Is The Moment (Korean version)」 from Jekyll and Hyde The Musical

thx TeamBIGBANG0818 @ YT for the upload + info

[fancam] TOP @ Inkigayo - Tae Yang's encore

* awww, brother love

thx banri08 @ YT for the upload

Archived