★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest evilgary

yea whats with TOP behing shy when hes clapping.

that was really funny to see especially his expression and its awkard smile

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toozdae08

^

Top awkward dancing was sooooo cute. Lol. I like how everyone was grooving and he was just awkwardly clapping. I'm so happy to see him there because now all the boys have shown support for Bae.

Daesung came to his MV1 shooting (GD came to but he had to be there)

GD is featured on the song, performed it several time with him and was on sketchbook with him (such a great great friend)

Seungri went on Strong Heart with him and was at his party

Now TOP was on his inki win

-This is not to say that this is all the support the boys have shown him (obviously not - you know that they have all been cheering for Bae) but this is all the on screen support that we fans know.

I also adore the YG fam love with 2NE1 coming on stage (minus Bommie, where is that girl?). Minzy has grown up so much, but she's still a baby to me.

Bae has been getting so much YGFAM support. Love it.

Guest juang_bb

I was pleasantly surprised by TOP's appearance. gosh, it's been forever since we've seen him on music shows. as usual, he was awkwardly cute. I just love how YGFAM show their support for each other. :D

vvv ikr? Tabi take off your jacket, it's summer! lol. he looks so badass though, love it. oh, maybe because we rarely see Tabi stand with 2ne1, but he looked taller and bigger when he stood beside them.

Guest shinhdeplol

66798802.jpg

C: qui. @ DCinside

100718topts201748.jpg

C: 오란다 @ DCInside

*covered up <_< *

Someone tell him to take off that jacket <_< I feel hot just by looking at it <_<

Guest susifg

I just posted this at yg_bigbang@lj.

BIGBANG - 9月号 「mina」 magazine interview

34zftpw.jpg

In the September issue of the Japanese magazine 「mina」 there's an interview to each BIGBANG member with some interesting questions and answers.

D-LITE

Q. What's your charm point?

A. My piercing eyes! (as he said that, he gave us a piercing look)

Q. What's your hobby/specialty?

A. Cooking. My specialty is kimchi jigae. Though it's quite spicy, it's oishii!(in japanese: delicious).

Q. What do you always carry around?

A. (Putting his hand on his chest) Love!

Q. Are you a romantic perhaps?

A. Yes... quite a bit. Oohh~ I'm embarrassed~!

Q. What kind of fashion do you like on girls?

A. I like girls who look good with casual, vintage clothes. Since I really like that style, I wanna have fun going shopping together! Also, I'm attracted to girls with a cute smile, one that makes you cheer up when you're with her.

Q. Where would you like to go on a date?

A. To the Haunted House at Fuji Kyuu Highland! I would protect my scared girlfriend........ (fantasizing) aaah~, that would be great~!

2db1bpy.jpg

SOL

Q. What do you think of Japanese women?

A. All of them are so stylish! It's great that they have their own personality. I feel that they don't just simply follow the fashion, but they arrange it as it suits them best. Also, there are many girls with a cute voice, or more like a cute way of speaking.The sound of the Japanese language is sweet and very nice.

Q. What do you do on your days off?

A. I do all the things that I can't usually do. Like studying, watching films.... I'm an indoors kind of person, so I'm at home most of the time. One film that I've enjoyed lately is 「Ironman 2」. I love American hero movies.

Q. Where would you like to go in Japan?

A. Okinawa! (quick answer). Even though lately I've been saying a lot that I want to go there, I haven't been able to do it. If I got a girlfriend, I'd like to go to Okinawa on vacation with her!

2gxhfdv.jpg

T.O.P.

Q. What do you think of today's finished shooting?

A. (until the last minute closely examining his own pictures) They look awesome!

Q. What type of girl do you like?

A. A girl who adapts herself to me completely. Since I will adapt myself to her too, I'd like her to do the same. My ideal would be a caring relationship made of our mutual effort. Also, I like a person who knows well her good and bad points and dresses smartly. I want her to choose the clothes that suit me best too!

Q. If you could take just one thing to a desert island, what would it be?

A. (carrying 2 「mina」 issues in his arms) This! 「mina」 daisuki! (in japanese: I love 「mina」)

(saying that to appeal to us, then after seeing the editor's reaction?!?!) Can't I take 2 issues?

Q. So you like magazines?

A. Yes. But I'm completely devoted to 「mina」! (appealing again, love-confession' style).

Q. What's the place in Korea that you'd reccomend to Japanese women?

A. Cheongdam-dong in Seoul. There are elegant restaurants and wine bars there.

It's a quiet area with a mature (adult-like) feeling to it. It's one of my favorite places too. If you have the chance, please go check it out.

29ndv0p.jpg

G-DRAGON

Q. What do you think of Japanese women?

A. I think they're all very kind and sensitive.

Q. What type of girl do you like?

A. (looking at the cover of 「mina」's June issue) I like girls with a natural look (atmosphere), like Aoi Yuu

Q. What kind of fashion style do you like on girls?

A. I think that people who, with a natural stance, wear clothes that suit their own style and features, are fashionable/stylish/elegant. Though they look at ease/comfortable, their dress sense is good... But, that's really muzukashii (in japanese: difficult), right? (laughs)

Q. What do you usually do on your days off?

A. I rest (laughs). I love to sleep. If nobody wakes me up, I can sleep for two days straight.

A. V.I. ! I would make him do everything while I would just sleep (laughs).

Q. Tell us how you feel about performing at Japan's 「Summer Sonic」rock festival in August and send a message:

A. I'm really happy that BIGBANG can perform in such a big stage where a lot of people will gather. I wanna make a performance that can impact many people. Please, cheer for BIGBANG as you do for other artists!

ftcyhe.jpg

V.I.

Q. Did you already get used to Japan?

A. Yes. I'm already an 80% Japanese. Sometimes I don't even understand Korean... I was joking (laughs).

Q. What surprised you the most when you came to Japan?

A. Meal ticket vending machines. You don't see them in Korea. Also, the amount of magazines in convenience stores. But, since I can't read kanji, I just look at the pictures (laughs).

Q. What has gotten you hooked on lately?

A. I got my driving license, so now I'm interested in cars. I'm in love with cool and fast sports cars. That's cause I'm still young (laughs).

Q. When can you relax yourself?

A. When I listen to music I feel completely at ease. When we come to Japan I bring my own speakers to play my favourite music in the hotel.

Q. What are you collecting?

A. It's a little bit embarrassing but... LEGO (construction toys). I have lots at home. After I complete (finish) them I feel so good that I wanna boast in front of my friends. Something like 「This is my son」.

65qplw.jpg

Translation by me (susifg@lj). Please, credit if taking out.

Guest propera898

sorry ifi hurt anybody by saying what i think about DS but dont say im not a BB fan which i am from the moment they became a gruop ,GOD i dont even listen to any other gruop music just them!

and i knew people will get mad about what i said but i did cuz as i said im trying to like him and i posted that comment so peopple or fans would help me to understtand him because theres times i think that all those thoughts ihave about him are wrong and im just making my own ideas without really being right or knowing deep inside thats not how it is ........ when he is with BB menbers i like him the most i think or is when i can find myself to like him a little bit cuz he seems to show ho he really is when he is with them like the recent Mnet interview he was smilling so truhfully and he looked so honest and cute ,,,,, well anyway as i said im trying cuz i know im somehow wrong ,

Guest kara-sue

propera898, why don't you read through Daesung's Asiae interview series to get to know him a bit better? The boy has gone through so much, and hopefully, the interviews will give you a better perspective and a new appreciation for Daesung ^^

Guest jnnfr

Wooooooooot BB's Korea comeback is just ard the corner, I can't wait for it ! <3

Congrats to Taeyang for getting first again. :] And it's really cute how TOP was there on stage to clap for him, as well as the 2NE1 girls. XD The YG family spirit nvr fails to melt my heart. :D

Btw, just a question, TOP didn't do any live performances for Turn It Up right ? I'm guessing it was cos he was busy promoting 71-Into the Fire, am I right ? Please correct me if I'm wrong. ^^;;

Thanks for the updates, everyone !

propera898 - I think after some time you will come to appreciate his personality ^_^ and maybe these next promotions will help you because theres supposed to be BBTV so you can see alot of the true Daesung.

GD

A. V.I. ! I would make him do everything while I would just sleep (laughs).

LOL poor baby would just be used to serve his hyung :o

Daesung

Q. What do you always carry around?

A. (Putting his hand on his chest) Love!

Awww Daesung so romantic. Whoever becomes his wife will be so lucky.

LOL maybe seungris room is filled with LEGO toys? :lol: TOP I would totally be able to adapt to you<3

I am missing BIGBANG on stage together T.T

Seeing TOP on that stage for Taeyang, I can alr

smell their comeback OwO AND IM FRIGGIN GETTING

EXCITED! <3 It wud be so great if they cud show up

together next time tho. LOL.

propera898: We understand where you're coming from.

I hope you get to like Daesung eventually! ^^

Altho...I cnt believe someone would not be so fond of him O.O

I mean...DAE IS LIKE THE BRIGHTEST, LOVEABLE PERSON

OUT THERE<3 If you wont be able to like him after everything, i'll

conclude that something must be wrong with you then P:

So as to make this post less useless xD

98983689.png

Guest me.empty

hello there

i just wanna ask

is @kwonjiyoung is GD real twitter acc??

thankss

sorry for asking

PM me please

Guest nmrie

Oh how cuute! Almost everyone from YG came and congratulated him.

Talk about family. :3

Congrats, Taeyang. Keep it up. We all love you!

Guest toozdae08

hello there

i just wanna ask

is @kwonjiyoung is GD real twitter acc??

thankss

sorry for asking

PM me please

I'm not sure how to PM you so I'll write it here. As far as I know no one in BB has a twitter account. The only way to know if the account is real is if Sean from JinuSean is following them cause he is the only one from YG with a confirmed twitter account. If Sean isn't following the GD twitter account than it's fake. Sean twitter account name is @jinuSEAN3000

Guest toozdae08

Seungri has been looking good in general. Boy has gotten soooooooo fine lately. Anyone want to pic spam? Will be much appreciated. Maknae love.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

C: xxxxxxxxxxxxxzzzzzxx @ YT

Thanks so much for the link!

So the members did move into their new apartment with 2 stories!!! SR & GD at the lower level, TY, TOP, and DS on the top level! (Is anyone thinking that's the one showing on TY's REAL SOUND (?!) when SR, TY, Minji, Dara, etc... were walking up to?! It's so funny how DS's room is empty...LOL...literally, there's nothing in there! HAHAHA...and then SR's room, no one goes in there cuz it's right at the door!...these two magnages surely has alot of weird things! LOL...I think TY & GD kinda mentions the G-ri's elbowing incident thingy...that SR's growned up now; and they're the hyungs, so they realized they need to give SR a little space of his own...(hate those netizens! taking everything out of concepts!)

I wonder where is that SR's unseen picture from! He's been looking really good lately! The boy surely has growned up alot!

Guest intelligirl

@toozdae08 :) picture spam for you. Sorry, the pictures are really random :lol:

51546778.jpgc6a34e16b56ba67d20a4e9b.jpgintf10.jpgintf4.jpg1274717051010.jpg55422563201007142018236.jpg70468961.jpg

I'm so happy for YB and all the support he's been getting from fans and YG family. It is really sweet of TOP to accompany him on Inkigayo.

Today the boys traveled to Japan (I think) and I hope Seungri will be ok now that he has to resume activities. Tomorrow is the broadcast of Strong Heart anybody excited for BaeRi? :D

Archived