★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

[TRANSLATIONS] G-Dragon “TV Guide” Magazine Interview!

Besides from group activities, we would also like to do our individual music. When we think “READY!” then we will go do own solo activities. I’m planning for a new solo album for next year. I received a CD from fans with Japanese songs from which I can study. Each members are not only singers, but are in movies, variety shows, and other activities that help them carry out as a soloist. There’s a new song called HANDS UP, I will contribute to the rap. So, please listen to it!

Which Big Bang song would you like the person you like to listen to?

-With a person that I love? I guess it would be “wonderful”…

Do you have any Japanese songs in your ipod?

- There’s many, recently I listened to Perfume and also the song that Taeyang worked in with Thelma Aoyama.

What’s the moment that makes you feel you are the coolest?

- It might seem strange but, whenever I see my face in the bathroom mirror I think, “It looks pretty right?”, that’s when I get that feeling [of being cool]. (laughs) Because of the lighting or maybe because of the shadow, it looks a little different than usual……how about if I [start living] live in the bathroom? (laughs)

If you were a girl, which Big Bang member would you want to be your lover?

-(Points to D-lite/Daesung) Him. He has a really good body (laughs). Oh, I’m just kidding, I think he would make you happy. Because just like my personality he doesn’t behave for a single minute so I think we could play well together. (alee: poor seungri, he was right there! )

What part of Japanese and Korean women do you find cute?

-Japanese girls, dress up very carefully. and make us [men] feel reliable, that gives off a very femine feeling. In Korea, there were a lot of very strong, leading man type woman. Now I feel that Japanese women are more tender, I will give an impression of you wanting to protect her.

If you go out on a date in Japan, where yould you go?

-Okinawa, heard the sea is beautiful.

Favorite product in Japanese convience stores.

-I go to the convience store everyday, love it very much. Love snacks. Somtimes in our schedules, because there’s not much time for us to eat, during our break we will eat eggs, and what was it…?…fried scallops, that sort of snacks. (laughs)

What type of topping do you like on curry from Coco Ichibanya (the members favorite curry restaurant)?

-Although I used to eat there a lot, nowadays I don’t eat from there.

What do you usually keep in your bag?

-Because I often lose things, so I don’t carry bags. Only carry my wallet and cellphone.

What do you think you’ll be doing in 10 years?

-I would probably have a tired look/appearance? (laughs) Probably won’t change much in 10 years. However, I don’t know what it will be like in 20 years. (laugha) After 10 years, we would still probably together, then I think each one of us will have different activities in different places.

Translated: Maggie + Alee @ ibigbang,wordpress.com

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evilgary

yea i'm not amazed that taeyang keeps his room tidy as anyone can see that from his character and personality. he always so neat etc so keeping things tidy should be one of his main thing in his life

Guest massappeal

Hey i was just reading YG Entertainments wikipedia and under the producers right under G-dragon they have a new producer named HOLLA is that true??

Guest shinhdeplol

I think this article said that Seungri will get back to work on Jul 19th??? Is that true? If it is, then Im a little bit disappointed because he got so little rest :(

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2010071510525034236&type=1&outlink=1

'회복' 승리, 19일 빅뱅 日프로모션 활동 재개

2010071510525034236_1.jpg

급성 맹장염 수술을 마친 승리가 빅뱅의 일본 새 음반 프로모션을 통해 활동을 재개한다.

15일 빅뱅 소속사인 YG엔터테인먼트에 따르면 일본에서 곧 새 음반을 낼 빅뱅은 현지 프로모션을 위해 19일 일본으로 향한다.

YG 측은 "승리는 급성맹장염 수술을 잘 마치고 현재 빠른 회복세를 보이고 있다"라며 "승리는 퇴원 당일에도 녹음실을 찾는 등, 음악 활동에 굉장한 열정을 보이고 있다"라고 밝혔다.

이어 "승리는 일본 일정에도 꼭 참여하겠다는 의지를 보였다"라며 "현재 몸 상태는 정상으로 돌아왔지만, 해외 스케줄인 만큼 현지에서도 승리를 건강을 꼼꼼히 돌볼 것"이라고 전했다.

한편 승리는 지난 8일 빅뱅의 동료 멤버 태양과 함께 SBS '강심장' 녹화에 참여한 뒤 집에서 잠을 자던 도중 배가 아프다고 호소, 9일 오전 매니저와 함께 병원을 찾았다. 승리는 처음에는 장염 진단을 받았다. 하지만 이후에도 계속 통증이 있어 이날 오후 큰 병원을 다시 방문, 그 곳에서 급성 맹장염 판정을 받았다. 승리는 이날 밤 무사히 수술을 마쳤다. 이후 입원 치료를 받던 승리는 13일 퇴원했다.

Guest onnetwothreefour

can someone pic spam/message me a bunch of recent T.O.P photos? I have started to notice ever since shouting korea that his style is getting better and better

anyone?

Guest toozdae08

Hey i was just reading YG Entertainments wikipedia and under the producers right under G-dragon they have a new producer named HOLLA is that true??

In January they said that they got around 5 new producers plus Perry is back. I already know of 2 (the guy who did INAG and the guy who worked with SE7EN) so HOLLA may be another new producer. We haven't been introduced to these new members of the YG fam yet. We'll show them a lot of love when we finally see them.

Guest juang_bb

anyone?

i don't save a lot of pics so let me post a few recent TOP pics i have. it's mostly close ups too so i don't know if it'll help much since you said you're interested with his recent style.

vno386.jpg

top.jpg

topcap3.jpg

6e4c91392130443fb57669be7303ba5c_01.jpg

untitled-3.jpg

a00422504c076daf88351.jpg

Guest shinhdeplol

^^^i will do it for you later, ok :P? now im not using my laptop

Big Bang’s Seungri to resume Big Bang activities on the 19th

After his surgery for acute appendicitis, Seungri has been making good progress on his recovery and he will resume group activities with Big Bang in Japan next Monday.

YG Entertainment Japan expressed on the 15th, “Seungri has been recovering well after his operation and has been showing great enthusiasm in resuming group activities while in the hospital.”

They added, “Seungri will resume activities next week and fly out to Japan on the 19th with the other Big Bang members. And although he is recovering well, we will continue to keep a close watch on his health.”

C: allkpop

Guest propera898

T.O.P photo ,,,, so real...

a7p6913212.jpg

this photo is already posted in T.O.P actor thread but i wish to share it with everyone.

His gaze and the feelings of this photo are so deep ,, seeing him makes me sad.

Guest yuna_gd

posted?

Taeyang shares the story behind I Need A Girl

Big Bang’s Taeyang is rising the charts with his hit title track I Need A Girl, with the song describing the type of girl that any guy would love to have.

So was the song lyrics a reflection of Taeyang’s real life? He revealed the mystery during a recording of Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook.

The song says things like, “A girl that looks young even though she’s old…Someone I can talk to while watching movies and listening to music…A girl that looks better in jeans than a skirt.” Yoo Hee Yeol asked, “Have you ever met this type of woman?”

Taeyang answered, “I have.”

So there you have it. He was actually describing a real girl.

What a perfect girl she must be.

G-Dragon was also present and the two showed off their brotherhood and friendship. They said, “Before debut, we thought we’d be in a duo group.”

Stay tuned for Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook on July 16th!

C: allkpop

----

I think that girl is Dara. ke Ke

And you?

[NEWS] Into The Fire ,“the vibrant 250 days” film making video

33408_412562585457_239997840457_5057002_7257147_n.jpg

"Into The Fire”, the film which occupies the first place of the box office continuously has shown the film making video to us.

“Into The Fire” is story about 71 students who are still wearing uniforms devote themselves to defend Nakdong-gang, the boundary that holds the destiny of the Korean War. In this tragic war, these students are willing to sacrifice themselves to safeguard their country. The film was shown starting from 16th of last month.

This public viewing of the film making video uses ‘the vibrant 25 days’ as the title, and it consists of lots of ‘still cut’ scenes of the film. They have spent nearly 9 months on making this movie, the exciting scenes, the devoted actors and the faces of other staff can all be seen from the video.

With such a great crew of actors and production team, there were about 270000 audience went to appreciate “Into the Fire” last weekend. The total number of audience has reached 3010000 already. It made a record in Korean film history by occupying the first place in the box office for four weeks consecutively.

37547_412562845457_239997840457_5057004_8134453_n.jpg

Source:TV daily

Chinese Translation: Bigbangfamily

English Translation and shared: Rice@ Bigbang World

Do not remove or change any of the CREDITS

Guest shinhdeplol

Taeyang and Big Bang's ranking in Gaon Weekly Album Chart

20100715173609159601.jpg

Taeyang and TOP's ranking in Gaon Weekly Singles Chart

20100715173824303161.jpg

C: asiae // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Like everybody in here I would love to see another season of BIGBANG TV too~

^_^

but have u guys ever thought that it would be the boys that dont want

to do the show? -_- I mean, YG have always been a great boss and MAYBE,

since the boys doesnt want to do an exposure of their private life,

YG just decide to do his other artist.. Papa YG is a smart man, of course

he knows that fans would love to see the boys more on TV after their long hiatus

buts if they didnt want to, of course he will respect their decision~ ^_^

I remember in BIGBANG TV last year that Bae said he doesnt really watch 2NE1 TV coz he felt guilty, he felt like he's stalking other ppl apartment

and sigh when he asked the PD if they wanted to put cameras in their dorm too~

:)

and remember Tabi who always been so secretive about his private life..

how he doesnt really like his personal matters to be expose too much~ :)

Guest shinhdeplol

100715 TURN IT UP rankings on charts

100715.jpg

C: 두부즙 @ DCinside

- - -

Can anyone understand Chinese translate this? Is this a poll about singers with the best voice????

韩国男团优质声线前20名

转自:SHINee吧

1.Jun Su(TVXQ)金俊秀

2.Jae Joong(TVXQ)金在中

3.Rye Wook(SJ)金丽旭

4.Kim Hyun Joong(SS501)金贤重

5.Yoo Chun(TVXQ)朴有天

6.Kyu Hyun(SJ)赵奎贤

7.Lee Hong Ki (F.TIsland)李弘基

8.Chang Min(TVXQ)沈昌珉

9.Ye Sung(SJ)金钟云

10.Dae Sung(Big Bang) 姜大成

11.Jong Hyun(SHINee)金钟铉

12.Tae Yang(Big Bang)东永裴

13.Dong Hae(SJ)李东海

14.Onew(SHINee)李珍基

15.G-Dragon(Big Bang)权志龙

16.Jay Kim(The Trax)金英东

17.Yoon Ho(TVXQ)郑允浩

18.Sung Min(SJ)李晟敏

19.Jo Kwon(2AM)赵权

20.Key(SHINee)金基范

Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=829303162

If this is really about good voice, then this poll is soooo rigged <_<

Guest loveYB

^ yeah i agree. =.= daesung, taeyang and gdragon (and the rest of big bang) should be at a much higher placing luh.

Guest hermibc

According to Suju's thread, it's the "Top 20 Male with High Quality Voice". OMG! They're kidding us. who made this? Silly

Archived