★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest tazanya

First off get well soon seungri dear, please take care of your self. Your in our thoughts and prayers babe.

Second. I know that most of the discussion will take place in tae's individual solo thread but crazyxcami @ygladies made this screen cap of gd-yb and I just love it to pieces.

qsppoz.jpg

^^Taz, I so agree that the MKMF 2008 performance was the by the BEST performance for the group. It may not have been the most vocally strong performance, but the way they commanded that stage as a group with one song was amazing (even with the rather bad camera work). Not really being biased, but I think they totally stole the show that year - it showed me, at least, that these boys really mean business and that they can honestly captivate the audience.

I think the a close second was their "A Good Person" performance during one of the Big Bang concerts (they're sitting on the stage in chairs and TOP has his mask). Something about the way they sang the song so together gives me chills still. And they were all extremely good vocally as well. :)

Yeah, I aagree the MKMF wasnt the strongest vocally but it was so over-the-top and like impressive to me. everyone in that audience was just dumbfounded. Loved it to bits. Still do. want to rewatch right this second.

Oh I know the exact performance your talking about (cuz A Good Person is on of my all time fav Big Bang songs) was it this one?

since we are talking about fave performances of BIGBANG... maybe aside from the group performances and to add to the discussion, we can also include our fave solo performances from the members.

I'll start with my fave performances from TOP and GD first, cause unlike BB where I am having a hard time choosing, I already have my most fave for these two. I have yet to decide for YB, DS, and SR.

TOP's Act Like Nothing Happened perfs are always amazing. but his perf for that song that I like most is the one from 2009 BIG SHOW. that part after 4:15 is probably my most fave TOP stage moment ever!!!

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

this my fave GD performance ever! I don't know why, this is rather simple, as we've known GD, but this just stood out for me. so much charisma and i love that he actually DANCED here, reminds me of his pre-debut dancing vids all over yt.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

yeah sorry for going off topic, but anytime i can talk about top and his act like nothing is wrong I chime it in. Hmm I gotta think what my fave solo perfs are..... time to raid my archived files woot woot.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luxubu89

I'm praying for you, Seung Ri! I cried, cired :((

You're strong baby!

I hope you're always healthy....

I love you so much ~~

Fighting!

Guest dada

Seungri to have surgery for acute appendicitis

source:allkpop

get well soon, baby..~ :(

ahhhh... VIPs gonna pray for you. :)

It was so unexpected.

Get well soon Seungri!!

I do wish that the guys will

take care of their maknae too.

Sorry to cut off your post.

But then,again I heart this

performance a lot. Definitely

one their best performance

& songs as a musicians of k-pop

P.S I am happy that

the guys are also gaining

respect even from their seniors blush.gif

Guest juang_bb

STRONG BABY SEUNGRI... get well soon!!! appendicitis.. it should be a minor surgery, but still, I hope everything goes well.

anyway, i think this is my fave performance for both SR and DS. Their recent medley was just pure love. It is my fave in their BS2010 live album but I think they sang it better in Electric Love Tour.

oh and i said this in YB's thread regarding the new INAG mv... is it just me... but GD's part where he's touching the girl's leg and the 2 girls beside him totally reminded me of TOP's Turn It Up. What's with the BB boys running their fingers on the ladies... TOP on the lady's back, YB on the arms and stomach for INAG choreo, and now GD on the lady's leg.

Maknae get well soon! Be strong! :)

Favorite Performance? (So Hard!!!)

as of the moment...

1. MKMF 2008 - they just owned the stage and their energy and performance level were so high! i really enjoyed watching them during that time.

2. Lies stage for Japan Electric Love Tour - i love the remix and the choreography!

3. MKMF 2007 - i think they were just rookies at that time but everyone was singing with them while they were performing Lies

Variety Show? - i would love to watch them in any variety show!

GD's gift to YB! - GDYB love!!! so cool and very expensive... they are indeed match made in heaven! hahaha

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri has to be operated on???? OMG Im so sad after hearing about the news. This is so unexpected but I believe he will be able to overcome it. SEUNGRI FIGHTING!!!!!!!!

One more sudden news is Tae's blind date with Yuri. I have never thought of that :lol: . Glad that they have been doing well :)

Guest cluelessmercy_1

with the overload of confidence and love he has for himself, i do not think it will take long for him to recover from the operation. hope it all goes well and hopefully have the recovery time he needs to be himself again. on another note, gdyb portion of ty's ver 2 of inag mv is the best. total bromance. as for my fav BIGBANG stage, im going to have to say ALL bc its hard to choose, they have the best stages because they always kill their performances.

Agree cluelessmercy_1

This appendicitis is no match for our Seungri his will/confidence alone can over power anything!! I know he will heal fast.

s187328462.jpg

I read in Daesungs thread that he was getting a haircut for his Drama *gulp*

Also I'm loving some of these performances you guys are posting. They are definitely amongst my favs

[NEWS] Seungri's acute appendicitis surgery completed safely

Big Bang Seungri who was diagnosed with an acute appendicitis has undergone his operation safely.

Via telephone, a representative from YG Entertainment reported, "Seungri's operation for acute appendicitis started at 10PM and lasted for an hour. The operation went well."

Seungri who recorded for SBS' Strong Heart last July 8 complained of a stomachache in the morning. He was first diagnosed with symptoms of gastroenteritis (inflammed stomach) but later found out that he had an acute appendicitis.

Source: Joins/Newsen

Taken from:: BIGBANGupdates~

--------------

thank God! :phew: now rest well Ri and get well soon~ ^_^

Guest alwaysx3

Maknae get well soon! Be strong! :)

Favorite Performance? (So Hard!!!)

as of the moment...

1. MKMF 2008 - they just owned the stage and their energy and performance level were so high! i really enjoyed watching them during that time.

agree with everything u said! I still remember waking up madd early to watch the shows and waiting for them to perform. <3 the MKMF '08 perf! i still watch it from time to time and im always amused by the bajillion fan girls TOP killed with the kiss and daesung's phone call to hyori before his perf. :D

i also love the GREAT concert! every perf was awesome! i wish i was there lol

cant wait for their comeback! looking forward to many more mind blowing performances! =D

Guest loversandlies

aw get well seungri =) fighting!

FAVE PERFORMANCE - ahh theres too many that i can't choose >.< like most people said, i really enjoyed the MKMF 08 performance too =) i also loved the orchestra version of HARU HARU. awesome stage presence and fire...except for GD's hair lols

:sweatingbullets: glad to hear he did well on the operation...what a relief...

seungri ah, get well soon..~

back to your confident-mischievous maknae

because all this not suit you..~ :D

dear, God;

please bless our boys in everything they do.. -_-

dear, Bigbang;

stay healthy even career/comeback is important but health is always TOP priority.. -_-

amen :)

Guest toozdae08

I'm loving the GDYB love. They're such great friends. I'm very happy that both are doing what they want to do. And couple shoes are sooooo cute.

Anyway - I'm so happy that Seungri's surgery was a success. VI FIGHTING!!

Guest sakime-yong

Get well SOON SEUNGRI! :)

WE VIP's are here for you.

I really liked the first MV of INAG but the second one is good too!

THEY WERE awesome.

GD> getting really really HANDSOME nowadays!

Guest shinhdeplol

Well Im really happy that the operation is a success. Now all Seungri needs is a proper rest to fully recover ^^

- - -

01en777psh.gif

02en777psh.gif

03en777psh.gif

04en777psh.gif

05en777psh.gif

07en777psh.gif

08en777psh.gif

09en777psh.gif

10en777psh.gif

11en777psh.gif

12en777psh.gif

C: Naver // ZAMORA @ dsholic

Guest LaeLa_is_DeAd

i agree! i like the first inag mv but i can't just help but love more the second mv although i think i feel jihye and taeyang's chemistry more with the dance choreography. anyway, i couldn't agree more as well...jiyong is getting a lot prettier each day, sigh..

Guest mashi-maro

Halooo, Seungri-oppa please get well soon,

everyone really really worried about you,:(

jiyong-oppa also worry-_-

after this PLEASE take good care of you health ok....:lol:

SEUNGRI-OPPA GET WELL excl.gif:excl::wub:

Guest mashi-maro

Halooo,VIPs !!!!!!

1. My list of favorite Big Bang members is.... :wub:                                  Ji yong,Taeyang,Daesung,TOP and Seungri

2. The body parts of the Big Bang member that I like the most are...i can't decide i like all of them

3. The 5 songs of Big Bang I love the most are...Lies,Last farewell,Haru Haru,Everything..and all their songsB)

4. The best Big Bang couple is...GDYB and G-Ri:P

5. The saddest Big Bang moment is...when someone critic their hard work:( and said bad thing about them:tears:

6. The Big Bang member who kiss the best is...ehmm..all:lol:

7. The happiest Big Bang moment is...everytime they were on stage!!!:D

8. My first impression of Big Bang was...their songs really really AWESOME !!!!:w00t:

9. My favorite photo of Big Bang is... all of it (i can't choose)

10. The craziest Big Bang member is...Daesung and TOP

11. The most romantic Big Bang member is...Taeyang

12. The shyest Big Bang member is...Jiyong

13. The most outgoing Big Bang member is...Daesung

14. The Big Bang member with the most sexy lips is...all of them hehe:)

15. The Big Bang member with the greatest body is...all of them hehe

16. The Big Bang member who will get married first is...hopefully they will not get marry to soon :sweatingbullets:

17. The Big Bang member who will get married last is...hopefully all of them one day but not now:unsure:

20. The Big Bang member with the worst habits is...maybe TOP:huh:

21. I think Big Bang is the best Kpop group because...their songs are AWESOME and they are the BEST!!!!!:rolleyes:

BIG BANG HWAITING !!!! Saranghaeeeeeeeeexcl.gif 

ipb.global.registerReputation( 'rep_post_16147039', { app: 'forums', type: 'pid', typeid: '16147039' }, parseInt('3') );

Archived