★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest propera898

thanks alot for sharing the fancams of TOP

can't wait to watch the movie which TOP is starring in, i think it would be great judging from his acting in iris

Oh my god YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE WHAT I JUST FOUND XD better watch it LOL

BIGBANG AROUND 2006 CUTS OF MANWON HAPINNESS TOP AND SEUNG RI SONG , NO SMOKING CAMPAIN AND I DONT KNOW THE OTHERS

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTg1MDM3ODI4.html

the player is a YOUKU PLAYER so dont know if theres any problem with that for those who dont know YOUKU WEBSITE IS CHINESE......I really dont know why TOP didnt let his hair dyed brown more time i nevew saw him once with the color like that and he looks so HOT and CUTE :o

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest propera898

Into the fire

a cute review from a kiddo

We saw 71-Into the Fire. I really wanted to go see it. I kind of made Katie go, because I didn't want to go alone, but I think she enjoyed it. I couldn't understand what was being said, obviously, because I don't speak Korean, and of course there were no subtitles... but I understood what was happening, for the most part. The acting was... amazing. The movie was based on a true story... I cried. It was... very moving. I'm definitely watching it when it gets subbed, so that I can better understand it but... It was a very good movie. I recommend it to everyone.

For anyone who doesn't know, Into the Fire is a movie based on a true story about 71 South Korean trainee soldiers, who were vastly outnumbered in a battle against the North Koreans in the Korean War. It's... good.

source

http://argyle-sockso-o.livejournal.com/

the rest of the journal has nothing to do with the movie :)

thanks to him or she lol

Guest andloveyelledno

Thank you so much for the MTV live videos! I've been waiting forever to see this and they didn't disappoint. I have to say, Big Bang is always a pleasure to watch live. Not only the energy but the fact that they sound so damn good!

Aww cute Bae giving thumbs up on Part 1 around 3:15. I'm loving seeing him so relaxed and carefree.

I heard the full version of their performances will be airing in Japan today (Can anyone confirm?). If so, i'm excited as I want to see them all including Tell me goobye.

Guest universe

ohhh is that all they are showing for MTV Live?? i was expecting more. but still glad to see new perfs nonetheless!!.

and Top's last interview really did reassure me that everything will remain the same even when their contract ends next year. i think more solo stuff will come along, but we can be assured that all 5 of them would still come together and put up an album every year or so!! :D

Into the fire

a cute review from a kiddo

We saw 71-Into the Fire. I really wanted to go see it. I kind of made Katie go, because I didn't want to go alone, but I think she enjoyed it. I couldn't understand what was being said, obviously, because I don't speak Korean, and of course there were no subtitles... but I understood what was happening, for the most part. The acting was... amazing. The movie was based on a true story... I cried. It was... very moving. I'm definitely watching it when it gets subbed, so that I can better understand it but... It was a very good movie. I recommend it to everyone.

For anyone who doesn't know, Into the Fire is a movie based on a true story about 71 South Korean trainee soldiers, who were vastly outnumbered in a battle against the North Koreans in the Korean War. It's... good.

source

http://argyle-sockso-o.livejournal.com/

the rest of the journal has nothing to do with the movie :)

thanks to him or she lol

TOP's crying after watching his movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtK3xAFivQQ

Re: TOP's Acting Career

All TOP related discussion regarding his acting career goes into this topic right here in the K-drama section:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=269191

This topic is for Big Bang group discussions only.

Guest vip_gd

i love watching them perform. && yeah, they do bring the energy levels up

it's fun seeing GD running and doing his awesome ad-libs "brrrrrrrraaahhh!!"

i just have to post this man

it's just .. funny .. lol

56550149.gif

wapow.gif

55195806.gif23364586.gif99508944.gif

eba088ec958cfeatbigbang.gif

b0adbdc9c0e56dbwjddldir.gif

076featbigbangdhtpa12.gif

1231070055ttfeatbigbang.gif

1202450597fgd3featbigba.gif

G-Dragon #5 “Idol I’d like to watch the World Cup with”

nbnvbnvbn.jpg

Movie site, Max movie, conducted a survey from June 24th to June 26th on the “Female and male idol I’d like to watch the World Cup along with.”

On the men’s survey there was a total of 3,127 people that took part in it and 2PM’s Nichkhun came in 1st place with 44.7% of the votes (1,399 people), number 2 was SS501′s Kim Hyun Joong, number 3 was Yong Hwa from CNBLUE. number 4 was 2AM’s Seulong and Big Bang’s G-Dragon came in at number 5 with 6.1% of the votes.

On the other hand, the #1 spot for the female side was Taeyeon and number 2 was 2NE1′s Sandara Park with 23.5% of the votes (862) people.

Translated by: aleee @ ibigbang.wordpress.com

Guest shinhdeplol

Top 34 Most Wanted Male Idols as Boyfriends

01 Yoon Doo Joon (BEAST)2931

02 Onew (SHINEE)2045

03 Jonghyun (SHINEE) 1698

04 Nichkhun (2PM) 1533

05 Yang Yo Seob (BEAST) 1436

06 Lee Gi Kwang (BEAST) 1421

07 Lee Joon (MBLAQ) 1157

08 Kim Hyun Joong (SS501) 1119

09 Jung Yong Hwa (CNBLUE) 936

10 G-Dragon (BigBang) 874

11 T.O.P (BigBang) 716

12 Taemin (SHINEE) 666

13 Yong Jun Hyung (BEAST) 641

14 Taeyang (BigBang) 431

15 Jokwon (2AM) 406

16 Key (SHINEE) 394

17 Minho (SHINEE) 381

18 Seungri (BigBang) 365

19 Wooyoung (2PM) 353

20 Seungho (MBLAQ) 349

21 Siwon (SuperJunior) 347

22 Jang Hyun Seung (BEAST) 321

23 Kim Kyu Jong (SS501) 281

24 Kyuhyun (SuperJunior) 252

25 Heo Young Saeng (SS501) 231

26 Cheondoong (MBLAQ) 214

27 Lee Chang Min (2AM) 204

28 Heechul (SuperJunior) 201

29 Jung Jin Woon (2AM) 195

30 Junho (2PM) 175

31 G.O (MBLAQ) 173

32 Kevin (UKISS) 169

33 Donghae (SuperJunior) 164

34 Son Dong Woon (BEAST) 155

source : Baidu SHINee Bar

thanks to dkpopnews.net

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest honey_co2315

taeyang's comeback on music shows... will GD perform with him or not??? is he in the music video too???

Guest piano.1993

^ '

I think he will perform with Tae and also have a cameo in the MV too. That would be such a memeorable MV with both GDYB in it, just what I have been waiting for in ages :D

Guest shinhdeplol

Go here for the DL link of BIGSHOW 2010 Live CD

[DOWNLOAD] Big Bang’s BIG SHOW 2010 Live Album Download!

http://ibigbang.wordpress.com/2010/06/27/download-big-bangs-big-show-2010-live-album-download/

I hope Jiyong can perform with YB in all his comeback stages :D That would be epic ^^

- - -

【CONCERT】「お台場合衆国2010 めざましライブ」出演日程決定!

ptitlemezamashil.gif

フジテレビの夏イベント「お台場合衆国2010」期間中、

日替わりで開催される「めざましライブ」。

7月26日(月)にBIGBANGが出演することが決定いたしました。

ライブの観覧方法などの詳細は「めざましテレビ」及び下記お台場合衆国公式HPにて

順次発表致します。

「お台場合衆国2010」公式HPはこちら → http://www.odaiba.com/

Via BIGBANG OFFICIAL FAN CLUB VIP JAPAN メール

XOXO

C: TeamBIGBANG

Guest chicvip

On 01/07/10 YB recorded music will be released on 30/06/10 to listen to the same three songs.

I NEED A GIRL / JUST A FEELING / YOU'RE MY listen to each other through in M Countdown!

03-04/07/10 YB will on to the Show at MBC CORE and Inkigayo [i thinking about g-dragon he will ft. with show YB ?]

ps.

missARROGANT

I Think GD he look same mokey hahaha ~

Archived