★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest tomorrow13

Part 10 of TOP's star diary series: "Someone who can embrace everything"

Big Bang is family for life. There are really no problems between the members. There’s no member that is particularly competitive about work, and I think we’re people who got together because of a common love for music. So I think Big Bang is a group that will really last a long time. Because we do music with such a pure heart, we could quit tomorrow if we ever thought that we didn’t have anything more to show. But we want to go for the limit to see what we can show together as a group.

We have a huge dream. It’s to become a group that everyone in the nation could love and applaud. We want to become a group that can receive deep love from the public for a long time, not singers that are fleeting and forgotten tomorrow. All of us put forth sincere effort to become such a group. We want become a group that receives so much love that it can be said that ‘when it comes to idol groups, there are those that are before Big Bang and after Big Bang.’

We want to give love. In my adolescence, I always felt like I was an outsider to the world. But now I want to become someone who can embrace everything. I want to become someone who can give happiness to other people. Because there are people who care for me and people I care for, I make an effort to become a little more perfect than I was today.

Source: asiae

Translated by and credit:seungie

DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT THE CREDIT.

The last part. :( We won't have their diary like that any more. :(

"So I think Big Bang is a group that will really last a long time."

I'm so happy to hear that. Sometimes I'm a bit afraid of thinking about the future when their contract expires. But now I do believe that they'll be together for a long time.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missARROGANT

[100626] Entertainment Weekly - G-Dragon, Daesung & TOP interviews

...this one include TOP near the end ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoqzTwAVLDo&feature=player_embedded

cr: miseremeiYT03 @yt

top1eu.jpg

Guest juang_bb

TOP saved the best part of his diary for last. BIGBANG... just to actually hear it from one of them that they plan to stay together for a long time is great for my VIP heart. after all the talks about what will happen when their contract for 5 years is up, this entire part makes me feel at ease. not that i ever doubted them, but it is always nice to get some assurance from them directly. and i love how they strive to be the best. they're indeed legends in the making and are creating an era of their own. :)

Guest shinhdeplol

【STYLE】 G-Dragon × Givenchy

100608yline.gif

Spotted at

Gimpo Airport Arrival, June 8

What G-Dragon carried

Givenchy Large Ostrich Handle Nightingale - Black

Hot or Not

BIGBANG stylister wordsmith G-Dragon is always in search of perfection with a beat that sounds so tomorrow in his music.I also buy into the way he's got his statement as avant-garde and to brand himself a fashionisto.Even if he chooses to wear black for the next five years straight,it's already been G-Dragon's safe swagger colorway,no matter what.

The songbird's been sporting this super light,simple and sophisticated Nightingale again en route back from musing Tokyo. It's a glam every day bag that can go with everything and,at the same time,it gives you the look that kills.자기야~ is no longer have to be blond to break the other young VIP girls' hearts these days,isn't he?쪽..쪽..쪽..(*≧m≦*)ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Via y_line_ & Givenchy

C: TeamBIGBANG

TOP Choi Seung Hyun, “I practiced my childlike expression in the mirror”

25170207609_60800040.jpg

Compliments for Choi Seung Hyun are endless for his role of student soldier lieutenant Oh Jang Bum in the movie Into the Gunfire, which depicted an emotional true story about 71 student soldiers during the Korean War in 1950. His senior actors Kim Seung Woo, Cha Seung Won, Kwon Sang Woo, who suffered and rejoiced together with him for six months, also join in with their opinions. To this reaction, Choi Seung Hyun exaggerates, “It’s a great honor, but what if they’re disappointed.”

In an interview with No Cut news, Choi Seung Hyun humbly stated, “Honestly how good could my acting be. It’s just that I was able to spend some glorious time doing something my peers could be envious of. It’s an honor just being able to watch and learn.”

Where is there such thing as results without effort. “I lived as a 17-year-old boy during the time I was filming. Everyday when I got back to my dorm I would practice my childlike expression in the mirror so that my acting wouldn’t seem forced. A lot of expressions I wasn’t even aware of came out, and I was able to discover a new image. I would often talk on the phone with the director at night for 3-4 hours before falling asleep.” (laughs)

Choi Seung Hyun felt greed for the first time about acting while working on this project. He said, “Musician TOP always had some of my own coloring to him, but acting is a totally new thing I’m learning,” and, “I want to fill what is lacking in me, and a thirst for acting is slowly forming in me.”

The reason he agreed to do Into the Gunfire was that he felt a conviction that he could fill something inside of him through this project. It was a big deal that he had chosen to act as he was at a crossroads between singer and actor.

Choi Seung Hyun said, “It was when my solo album should have been released, but the scenario was meaningful and I realized a lot,” and recalled that, “President Yang Hyun Suk said to me, ‘If it’s something you really want to do and it’s meaningful, I won’t object. Just don’t do it halfheartedly,’ and gave me a lot of strength.”

Also he found a similarity between himself and his character in that, “If 11-year-old Choi Seung Hyun wrote rap lyrics because he enjoyed hip-hop, Jang Bum wrote letters to his mother in order to settle his stifled heart. These images strangely coincided.” Though the character Jang Bum was 17-years-old, the way he behaved older than he was also coincided with his own image.

That may be why he was unable to easily part from Oh Jang Bum. He said, “After the last day of filming I didn’t know what to do with myself so I just stayed in bed for 3 days,” and that, “Because I had no know-how, I wasn’t able to easily break away from character.” He shared his future plans saying, “I have to find myself in order to prevent chaos. The time has come to come back as Big Bang’s TOP and work on my music.”

Source: nate

Translation: seungie

^I just love reading his interviews, his words have truly manifested through his success.

There was no doubt that bigbang is one of the closest group in k-music industry, one that will stick together for years from now.

GD looks amazing in the new fila photoshoot, his hair is hot.

haha, TOP cheering was cute, I love his current casual but still sophisticated look, & the jeans! :D

I just wish he took that blazer off sometime during that event. lol

& I want to hear more news about DS & SR. :(

Big Bang's TOP "I was happy thanks to the Korea Warriors" encouragement for the Korean team

ae12775633224696476830.jpg

ig Bang's TOP (Choi Seung Hyun) sent applause of encouragement to the Korean team, who had been defeated by Uruguay in the 2010 World Cup round of 16.

TOP attended the support event for the South Africa World Cup game in the round of 16 against Uruguay at the Busan Lotte Cinema Centum City on the 26th starting at 11pm, along with Kim Seung Woo and direction Lee Jae Han.

At this day's game, the first half ended with the Korean team giving up a goal to Uruguay, and although they came back strong in the second half with a goal to tie by Lee Chung Yong, they ended giving up another goal and losing 1:2.

After the game, TOP encouraged the team by saying, "Thank you for fighting so hard," and "I was happy and had fun, thanks to the Korea Warriors."

He went on to say, "The Korean team played a better game than Uruguay, but I think luck wasn't on our side as we were unable to make another goal," and added, "Just the fact that we made it into the round of 16 gave the entire Korean nation much joy."

Meanwhile, Kwon Sang Woo, Cha Seung Won, Choi Seung Hyun (Big Bang's TOP), Kim Seung Woo, etc. have taken on lead roles in Into the Gunfire, a true war story about 71 student soldiers who laid down their lives in fighting to protect Pohang during the Korean War, and attracted a total of 1.5 million viewers as of the 26th.

Source: asiae

Translation: seungie

Guest chicvip

My collection ~ 2009 - 2010

Also excludes album T^T

i'm untill sure T T just buy solar limited , solar nomal and bigshow tell me goodbye T T

YG makes me shapely hahaha ~

f0008184_4a456a978ffcf.jpg img0086a.jpg p020610_11.45.jpg

p050610_09.492.jpg p050610_09.501.jpg p050610_17.501.jpg

p090210_20.152.jpg p090410_10.52.jpg p120210_18.241.jpg

p150510_15.282.jpg p150610_09.521.jpg p160610_16.04.jpg

p250410_08.461.jpg p120610_16.04.jpg 1picture001.jpg

20untitled2.jpg 14untitled3.jpg untitledv2.jpg

I try doing >.<

osids.jpg hdegd.jpg a5isr.jpg

iotop.jpg gmyb1.jpg

[broadcast][27/06/10][3:00 PM] MTV LIVE JAPAN (30/05/2010)

Live Report! Big Bang @ MTV Live Event (100530) [NEWS]

6f32556b2705dd4889d9da1.jpg

Four groups of guests performed during the Live Event - JAY'ED took the stage first, followed by W-inds, VANNESS and Big Bang.

The final guests who adorned this one-night-only special live were - BIG BANG!

At the instance when four of them appeared on the stage and started singing their first song of tonight - 「Gara Gara Go!! 」, very, very,very loud cheers were evoked among the audience. With the flow of the melody, everyone at the floor were dancing and hopping together with Big Bang.

'Woah! That's terrific!'

Just as what V.I. had cried out, the floor was filled with great enthusiasm. A simple wave of hands from the stage would stir a great laughter together with endless shouts of joy in the hall.

During Big Bang's second song, 「Number 1」, tonight's show entered its climax earlier than one would have expected. Last night, Big Bang also performed at 「MTV WORLD STAGE VMAJ 2010」as presenters. Yet none of them looked tired.

Quoted from D-lite, 'the most interesting moment is the time when we stand on the stage.'

If one saw their performance tonight, one would understand the meaning of D-lite's words. It seemed that five of them really enjoyed tonight's live show. As they ran from one side to the other side of the stage, greeting and making smiling winks to the audience, they were really 'playing' on the MTV LIVE stage.

The intro of the new song 「Tell Me Goodbye」,which is slated for release in June, again arose loud screams and cheers from the floor. When SOL requested 'Everybody, Sing!' and turned his mic towards the audience, all one could hear was the wonderful chorus. Such a marvelous scene would be the best proof for the popularity of Big Bang's songs among music lovers.

The next song was 「HOW GEE」. With the unimaginably-fast rap presented by G-Dragon and T.O.P, the stadium turned into a total festive mood.

Big Bang's stage of tonight reached it's second climax during the lively dance tune of「HANDS UP 」.

Bigbang entered the stage again due to non-stoppable shouts of 'Encore'. The audience welcomed them back with the loudest applause of the night. The whole stadium sang a chorus of 「Koe wo Kikasete」(Let Me Hear Your Voice). Following that was 「My Heaven」, during which the audience hopped so synchronisely that they even made the stadium shake.

With that, entered the finale of this one-night-only special live.

As usual, at the end of MTV LIVE, artists who performed tonight took group photos together.

Many thanks to the audience who created a full house of this show and supported the live with their cheers. It was really an enjoyable and touching MTV LIVE show.

Hope to see you guys again in the future...!

By the way, during W-inds' performance, Keita Tachibana from W-inds joked, 'Hello, I am G-Dragon!' and the audience bursted into laughter by his gag.

Credits: MTV Japan Blog

Translations by Jane @ www.bigbangupdates.com

Please credit when re-posting^^

List of performances:

1-Gara Gara Go

2-Number 1

3-Tell Me Goodbye

4-How Gee

5-HANDS UP

Encore:

-Let me hear your voice

-My heaven

I hope they will air the whole show..can't wait for Tell me goodbye and Hands up^^

[MTV]Bigbang in 24 hours:

***will be aired on [broadcast] [AM 25:30~ 26:00] MTV BIGBANG in 24 Hours***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECbP6HbsIwU

cr:brian71109yg@YT

**not sure what chart is this**

BigBang in Chinese/Taiwanese Music Chart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaz6jGTFYBQ

01 Addicted To Love / w-inds. (NEW)

02 青春集錦 / 早安少女組 (NEW)

03 髮束與馬尾 / AKB48 (NEW)

04 LOVE RAIN~戀之雨~ / 久保田利伸 (NEW)

05 24karas STAY GOLD / EXILE (NEW)

06 Ring a Ding Dong / 木村KAREA (NEW)

07 眼光 / Honey L days

08 Dream after dream~夢醒之夢~ / AAA

09 Tell me goodbye / BIGBANG (NEW)

10 VICTORY / EXILE (NEW)

11 因為愛 / 韋禮安 (NEW)

12 to mother / YUI (NEW)

13 no more pain / KAT-TUN (NEW)

14 威風堂堂 / 平原綾香 (NEW)

15 MONSTER / 嵐

16 美人啊 / SUPER JUNIOR

17 Come on! Come on! Engver. / dance flow (NEW)

18 元氣閃亮 / 早安少女組 (NEW)

19 The Shouts Of Reds Part2 / BIGBANG (NEW)

20 迷人的危險 / dance flow

Guest missARROGANT

100627 Jeonju lotte cinema TOP [fancam]

cr: heyjy11@yt

warning: low down your speaker volume XD

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang on 月刊Exile Magazine Japan (100627)

gekkan.th.jpggekkan4.th.jpg

gekkan2.th.jpggekkan3.th.jpg

Photos from Tisya@bigbangupdates

Please credit when taking out^^

Guest ryo_love_BEAST

missARROGANT:

I didnt read your spoiler and got a shock >.<

chicvip

Thanks for your artwork :D I really like the wallpapers, esp the one with Tae :D

Hopefully tonight they will release I NEED A GIRL preview

Guest propera898

TOP on “71 Into The Fire”

Jun 27, 2010 Author: daiko

top-71-ino-the-fire.jpg

Do you remember TOP who played in the IRIS as a cold-armed spy?

TOP show up again, this time in the movie “71 Into The Fire ” .

And don’t be surprised if you see a remarkable change in his acting, his acting very grown up and matured and charismatic in this movie.

In this movie TOP acts as one of 71 student soldiers fought in the Korean War.

The movie also starring Kwon Sang Woo, Kim Seung-woo, and Cha Seung-won.

If you are a fan of war movie and fans of the TOP, this film definitely is worthy to watch.

credicts and source goes to

http://koreanvibe.com/top-on-71-into-the-fire

Guest propera898
Guest evilgary

thanks alot for sharing the fancams of TOP

can't wait to watch the movie which TOP is starring in, i think it would be great judging from his acting in iris

Archived