credit: dcinside

QUIZ TIME ^^

Which member do you think is...

1: the craziest off screen:

2: the clumiest with clothes:

none

3: most likely to date a celebrity:

All of them

(I think there is no reason for them not to date a celebrity)

4: the most easy going:

DaeSung/SR

5: the messiest:

6: a neat freak:

GD

7: the easiest to cry:

Daesung/TOP

8: most likely to be a kid at heart:

9: the most generous:

GD

10: your favourite:

Daesung

Jiyong (<3 him as who he is :wub: )

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vulgarchic

I just wanted to talk about an excerpt from TOP's 10Asia interview

Q: It seems like you will be able to find yourself again by creating music. What style of music do you want to make these days?

T.O.P: I wrote lyrics since I was 11, and I loved hip-hop. Honestly, because I loved it since then, I’m getting sick of it (laugh) Because I have heard it for that long. So doing just plain hiphop seems like a matter of conscience now(laugh) I’m thinking of doing the most fresh, new music with a lot of fusion.

Source: 10.Asia

Translated by:dlrzl @tumblr.com

Administrated & Edited by: crazyxcami@FYNewEvolution21

I remember the discussion in this thread about the evolution of Big Bang's musical style. I've read lots of comments in here and other places of fans wanting Big Bang to return to

"hip hop" and saying things like Big Bang have sold themselves out with their current music style especially GD and TOP because when they were young they wanted to be hip hop rappers etc. And I think TOP's above comment has re-affirmed my belief that TOP and GD have matured both in their personal lives and muscial styles. They're no longer the hip hop fanatics from

Big Bang's early days or their pre-debut days but they're still influenced by hip hop.

I don't really know what I'm trying to say exactly and if any of you will understand but yeah, I just wanted to get whatever is going on in my head out. I feel like some fans are so focused on Big Bang's debut image and don't realise that these boys have grown up. They're no longer teenagers and their musical style has evolved and I for one love that about them. I like how they each have their own colour and identity (Seungri included lol)

But yeah, that's just what I think and I'm not saying this to re-hash the discussion and turn it into a whole lot of drama, just wanted to get it out. I'm really looking forward to Big Bang's next album to see what direction they'll be taking since they've each been through so much since their last album.

PS: I really recommend that you guys read both parts of TOP's interview. There's a lot to take in but it's really interesting.

Guest Chelsialooabc123

Hmm , time for quiz :D

1: the craziest off screen: Daesung

2: the clumiest with clothes:None :D

3: most likely to date a celebrity: GD

4: the most easy going: Taeyang

5: the messiest: TOP .

6: a neat freak: Taeyang & GD.

7: the easiest to cry: TOP

8: most likely to be a kid at heart: Daesung . He's obsession for doraemons, Haha!

9: the most generous: Taeyang

10: your favourite: Taeyang & seungri :D

I can't wait for 21june and 1st july ! Aww :D Summer belongs to YG :D

QUIZ TIME ^^

1: the craziest off screen: TOP!

2: the clumiest with clothes: TOP and GD.hahaha.. sometimes works sometimes fail..~ :sweatingbullets:

3: most likely to date a celebrity: all of them *hurt*

4: the most easy going: Daesung or GD

5: the messiest: TOP

6: a neat freak: GD

7: the easiest to cry: TOP and GD. sometimes the most tough guy is very soft in feeling.

8: most likely to be a kid at heart: TOP

9: the most generous: GD or Taeyang.

10: your favourite: and my eternal love , choi seung hyun!!! :wub:

TOP's 10Asia interview

I don't know why every time I read the interview i will shed of tears :sweatingbullets:

Guest tomorrow13

@Mehndi and @shinhdeplol: thanks a bunch. :wub:

T.O.P: Initially, there was a track for <Iris> that I was to sing alone. But then.. it went a little too far (laugh) and sajangnim(YG) said we should go a little easier on it. So the looser version was ‘Hallelujah’.

Oh, I'm very curious about Tabi's version of Hallelujah.

Q: Last question. If you had write a rap about yourself right now, what kind of lyrics would you write?

T.O.P: A very sweet melody with sugared lyrics. (laugh) I think, in order to find myself, those lyrics will help guide me.

Is there any chance we'll have a song like that in Tabi's solo album? I'm really looking forward to a song with "sweet melody and sugared lyrics" of you, Tabi ah and I'll melt every time I listen to it.

Guest amesy

1: the craziest off screen: GD

2: the clumiest with clothes: YB...he is always takin it off yumyum

3: most likely to date a celebrity: TOP

4: the most easy going: Daesung

5: the messiest: TOP

6: a neat freak: GDYB

7: the easiest to cry: Seungri

8: most likely to be a kid at heart: TOP

9: the most generous: YB maybe? But i read somewhere sayin he's not ):

10: your favourite: GDYB (:

Guest lovemeGD92

Yay. I've always wanted to do a quiz.

1: the craziest off screen? definitely TOP I think everyone agrees on this

2: the clumiest with clothes? probably Daesung don't ask me why ^^

3: most likely to date a celebrity? I have a feeling it's gonna be Seungri

4: the most easy going? Daesung

5: the messiest? lol TOP

6: a neat freak? our leader GD

7: the easiest to cry? I have no idea for this one.

8: most likely to be a kid at heart?  TOP judging from the amount of toys he has.

9: the most generous? Taeyang he's such a sweetheart

10: your favourite? Kwon Leadah

I think these two are from itune?

single + MV

100617singlebb.jpg

100617mv.jpg

credit: 감동 @ dcgd

Birthday cards to the JVIPs from Big Bang

3a7f14cf149be06c0fb345b.jpg

48954b109ceebdf3c3fd78b.jpg

a8033b15382f1934c93d6db.jpg

f9a19962d822f979ebf8f8b.jpg

91605806.png

credit : blog @ ameblo.jp & yahoo japan

thanks to omo__嚸の丶@ baidu

taken from: bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

anybody wachtching the World Cup game between Argentina and South Korea (happening now)? Such a good game to watch :]

Guest LadyBee

^

^

i'm watching it now but it's unhappy to see South Korea losing ^_^

edit: aigooo ~~ they lost two goals anymore :(

http://pds18.egloos.com/pds/201006/17/41/a0061641_4c19a9da1f5d6.jpg

i like to see Seungri with glasses. So adorable :wub:

Guest LaeLa_is_DeAd

1: the craziest off screen? T.O.P.

2: the clumsiest with clothes? NONE

3: most likely to date a celebrity? Jiyong and Seungri

4: the most easy going? Daesung

5: the messiest? T.O.P.

6: a neat freak? Jiyong

7: the easiest to cry? Seungri

8: most likely to be a kid at heart? T.O.P and Jiyong

9: the most generous? Youngbae

10: your favourite? Jiyong

:::my first post..hahaha...anyway, see yah around, guys!

Guest 5H0RTYY

1: the craziest off screen? TOP

2: the clumsiest with clothes? sometimes GD/Top

3: most likely to date a celebrity? GD

4: the most easy going? DaeSung

5: the messiest? TOP

6: a neat freak? GD

7: the easiest to cry? smiling angel DaeSung

8: most likely to be a kid at heart? TOP/YB

9: the most generous? my sweetheart YB

10: your favourite? GDYB <3 but YoungBae more ;P

aww JVIPs are so lucky especially the one who received a birthday card from YB ;P

QUIZ TIME

1: the craziest off screen? TOP - I pretty positive about this one! hes probably 10x more hype while the cameras are off.

2: the clumiest with clothes? GD - sometimes I go WTf

3: most likely to date a celebrity? Seungri - Has great communication skills and that include female celebs so it definitely wouldn't surprise me to find out he was dating one.

4: the most easy going? TOP - he seems like the type that is very laid back and nothing would bother him. He jokes alot and likes to do fun things.

5: the messiest? Seungri - not exactly sure but hes young and usually young people are the messiest.

6: a neat freak? GD - pretty sure about this pick.

7: the easiest to cry? Daesung - hes so humble.

8: most likely to be a kid at heart? TOP - without a doubt.

9: the most generous? GDYB - he very helpful in terms of writing and producing for others always sharing his ideas<3 very generous of him. And of course Taeyang is always giving! I always see him wave to fans<3

10: your favourite? GD :wub: forever my man

Awww S.Korea lost today TT. sigh....they WILL rebound!!!!

***this great news should be share here^^***..so proud of him^^ and the others actors who gave him many advices and support in acting^^

Into the Fire #1 in the Box Office

The movie, "Into the Fire", starring Choi Seung Hyun (T.O.P), Kwon Sang Woo, Cha Seung Won, Kim Seung Woo has hit the number 1 in the box office with over 100,000 viewers.

According to The Film Council Cinema Ticket Integrated Network, the movie (released on the 16th), has already 114,131 viewers nationwide on the first day and has a total views of 249,223. The movie "The Servant" which took 2 weeks to reach the number one on box office has lost its position to "Into the Fire.

"The Servant" had 58,882 audience on the day and the total number of views is 1,883,244. "Into the Fire is has the highest selling number of tickets and it is estimated that "The Servant" will loose its movie booking rates baton to "Into the fire" and become second in the movie booking rates.

"Into the Fire" is rated 12+ and has some unique blockbuster features that Koreans haven't seen for a long time. Therefore, many people are showing their interests towards the movie.

"Into the Fire" is based on a true story of 71 glorious student solders, found near harbour of Poh during the Korean war. "Into the Fire" has now grabbed the movie "The Moment to Remember's" (directed by Lee Jae Han and about to be introduced to Hollywood) microphone and getting all the attention.

Alsom, "Into the Fre" was selected to play as the closing movie in Hawaii International Film Festival.

Source: Osen

Translated by HARRY @ www.bigbangupdates.com

Please credit when re-posting^^

Guest syao_sid

TOP's INTERVIEWS

Wow. So many of them. I had a good time reading it all.

His interviews are always deep and very insightful.

I even have to reread a lot of parts so that I can understand what he is saying more.

He's just so intriguing. It really makes me wonder on how exactly he grew up to be so deep but still have that childlike attributes.

I know i may be thinking ahead but I'm hoping for a newcomer award for him. VIPs are sooo PROUD of you Tabi!

A Hundred Q&As about Big Bang on The Television

⑵ If Big Bang was a family, who would you choose to be the father/mother/eldest son/second son and the yougest child?

Their answers are pretty consistent whenever they are asked of this question except for the role of SR.

Hyungs just love to bully their maknae.Haha

⑺ If you were about to receive a proposal from a girl, how would you like it to be?

GD: Proposals should be made by males. I do not want to see girls doing that.

AWWW..so manly of GD for him to say that.

⒇ The Japanese that you learnt most recently is?

SOL: The lyrics from Tell Me Goodbye which say 「抱きしめた手を」. That's beacuse GD always mimics the way Seungri sings. ()

「daki shimeta te wo」, the embracing hands

I could totally picture this one out. LOL

Indeed, SunDae is the exact opposite of G-Ri. but still the same LOVE expressed in different ways. :D

And GD is really a workaholic. I bet he is getting really busy for the comeback. *excited*

QUIZ TIME ^^

1: the craziest off screen? Tabi

2: the clumiest with clothes? hmmm..i think none.

3: most likely to date a celebrity? Seungri or Jiyong

4: the most easy going? Dae

5: the messiest? Tabi (that's why umma Bae nags at him..LMAO!)

6: a neat freak? Jiyong of course!

7: the easiest to cry? Tabi (i remembered GD being asked this and he answered TOP)

8: most likely to be a kid at heart? Tabi (the 'baby' of BB..hehe)

9: the most generous? Jiyong (i still remember him cutely whining on GDtv on how he always gives but never receives..hehe)

10: your favourite? GD GD baby baby :wub:

Can't wait to preorder the BIG SHOW '10 LIVE ALBUM.

and TURN IT UP is in it! which explains the sudden release of the teaser mv.

also Bae's SOLAR is finally coming!

i'll be a broke but VERY HAPPY VIP! ;)

Editor's Comments about Big Bang on The Television Magazine

T.O.P

xdxyz6.th.jpg

Please Propose To Me At A Quiet Place

T.O.P completed most of his shots, such as holding a mug cup, in a cool and fashion-model-like sense.

However, when we passed him the cat-shaped cushion, he showed the above mild expression (↑) as if he was holding something he truely loved.

We prepared five kinds of flowers including gerberas and dahlias for the shooting. He chose the red rose out directly! With the rose, he showed us a variety of charismatic poses such as kissing and winking to the flower

SOL

televisionother3.th.jpg

No Matter Females or Males, I Look At Their Eyes First

Taeyang appeared at the studio wearing sunglasses.

When we asked him,' Could we take your photos without the sunglasses?'

He was a bit embarrassed but answered politely in Japanese:'Can I take several shots with these (sunglasses) first, and then without them?'

When it was his turn to do the shot with the flowers, Taeyang chose the sunflower and did a pose which he pressed the flower against the wall. The unique idea made everyone laugh.

D-Lite

2qmzpet.th.jpg

I Will Check Girls' Smiling Faces

Daesung is the energetic member who shared with us his many expression.

When we requested him to 'Show a happy face!', he made a cute and bright smile in fron of us. A smile that looked pure and innocent.(↑)

His other random expressions were also glamorous! He even showed us his cool face when we asked him for a cool pose.

Yet, during the next shot, he amused the staff by puffing out his cheeks while showing us his biceps.

V.I

televisionother4.th.jpg

I Will Not Leave My Mobile Because I Cannot Stand Being Alone

When Seungri saw the monkey speaker that was playing Big Bang's music, he immediately did the same pose for us.

Nevertheless, maybe he found it difficult to remain standing so he soon started to explore his surroundings restlessly. He moved a chair from nearby to the shooting spot by himself and also tried several times to mimic the monkey's poses.

Out of all the colourful glasses laid on the table, Seungri chose the black ones. How do you find Seungri in this boy-with-glasses fashion?

We think that suits him!

G-Dragon

jrxrfn.th.jpg

I Like Girls Who Work Hard For Their Jobs!

He may look shy, but G-Dragon is actually the one with the most number of different poses.

When showing his expressions for a series of emotions:sadness, anger, surprise and happiness, he would do poses such as holding his head, and screaming.

When we asked him, 'Please show the expression when you fall in love.'

He replied, 'That (request) is just what I want!' while starting to put his hands together in front of his mouth. Those actions were really cute.

To accompany the monkey softtoy which would shake its head according to the rythm of music, G-Dragon also shook his head left and right~

Scans: DCGD + DCTOP + Tisya@bigbangupdates

Text: Tisya@bigbangupdates

Translated by Jane@bigbangupdates

Please credit when re-posting^^

Archived