★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest darkaz619

so no promotions for TOP sad but is ok i think is just a start of YG domination.

start with TOP MV then i think in two weeks Teayang will release his album can't wait for it.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bebeme

I hope TOP will get the chance to perform it even once will do.

Like what happened to Taeyang's Where u at, he wasn't going to perform it live but because of the good response from people

he finally got to perform it in music shows.

Guest sryche

got an article about tops teaser, click on my signature

Hey, teaser has a date on the video. it says june 21, 2010 .. read the article

Guest yaoming11

ok so yeah, i feel this is just for the fans, releasing the MV since it was shown at BB Big Show 2010.

either way I'm excited I've been waiting for this to come out, for awhile. doesn't look like they made any changes..

so we'll see all the brand name stuff in there, too? Isn't that like not allowed or something? advertising things in MVs?

lol brand names are definitely allowed in MVs.They're only banned if it's on a variety/reality show. not sure why

YG has a whole lot of luxury brands in their music videos.

Big Bang TOP's solo music announcement!!

On the 15th, YG Entertainment, which is the agency for Big Bang will release a teaser video for TOP's solo single (Turn It Up) to the public at 2:00pm via online portal. In the teaser video, TOP will exhibit a variety of charms with his suits and accessories.

YG said that "TOP's solo (Turn It Up) which was disclosed in a surprise during Big Bang 2010 BIG SHOW concert held earlier this year is released as a form of celebration for the formal announcement of the sale of Big Bang 2010 BIGSHOW live album which will be released on October 23rd, 2010."

TOP participated directly with the composing and lyric making of (Turn It Up) which is an impressive song with its music heavily based on hip-hop beats.

The full song and music video of (Turn It Up) will be released to the public on the 21st through online music sites. However, TOP will not be doing any activity, promotion and broadcasting for the song.

Source: Nate.com

Translated by: Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

do not remove or change any of the credits

Guest karendm

71.jpg

VIPs in Singapore:

71 Into the Fire will be hitting the cinemas in Singapore in August 2010!

Be sure to catch T.O.P in action on big screen!

For updates (and to show your support), please join Facebook fanpage: Click Here

Please support T.O.P and 71 Into the Fire! (:

How did you find out that it's going to be shown here in Singapore in August? I'm definitely going to watch it.

I can't wait!! I'm starting to get excited about BBs promotions! :wub: Just hearing TOP rap again makes my heart skip a beat!! I have so much expectation for their full album its gonna be wild!! I wish TOP would promote but hes busy with his awesome kick-richard simmons movie promotions so no fault in that. I can't wait for the Big Show DVD too!! finally I'll get to see the awesomeness that knocked out 60 fangirls!! I'll probably faint seeing TOP play the harmonica to!! Big Bang fighting!!

Guest juang_bb

yeah the article confused me at first too, i thought there was something wrong with the translation. Big Show DVD is coming out on October 23rd?!? i was already preparing to buy it thinking it will be coming out soon since the photobook is out.

Guest shin.hye

How did you find out that it's going to be shown here in Singapore in August? I'm definitely going to watch it.

I've got the official news from the film distributor in Singapore. (:

Guest _msbeE

[News] ‘Big Bang’ T.O.P, Solo Song ‘Turn It Up’ to be released on 21st

Big Bang’s T.O.P(real name: Choi Seung Hyunㆍ23) will release ‘Turn it up’ this coming 21st as a digital single.

T.O.P, who has played a student-soldier in the movie ‘Into the Gunfire’ hitting the theaters on the 16th, will be showing the image of high class hip-hop boy according his agency, YG Entertainment.

‘Turn it up’ was previewed as a surprise at Big Bang’s Concert ‘Big Show’ and received great response from the fans, and will be released as digital single, before ‘2010 Big Show’ Live Album release coming this 23rd.

[CLICK FOR MORE!]

This song was composed and written by T.O.P , and has beat covered by heavy bass joined by T.O.P’s clever lyrics and rap.

In the digital song teaser video, released on 15th, T.O.P is in luxurious suit and accessories showing a image full of confidence and grandness.

T.O.P reported that “Past few month due to the movie shooting, I was too busy, but from now on I would like to commit to Big Bang activity”, “The Big Bang members and I are working on our new album.”

Source: Yeon Hap News

Translated by & Credit: rim21c@21BANGS.com

DO NOT REMOVE OR CHANGE THE CREDITS

P.S. If anyone is wondering if there will be any tv solo activities done by TOP, the answer is NO!

YG Entertainment is not planning to start any activities with this release of his new song according to another article pertaining to the news of release of TOP’s new song.

—————————————–

Guest pipobobo

[NEWS] TOP will not promote “Turn It Up” and Big Show 2010 DVD will be out on October 23rd

On June 15th a teaser of TOP’s “Turn It Up” was publicly available online after YG Entertainment released a teaser to the public through an online teaser video. TOP is expected to show a variety of different charms in his luxurious suits and accessories.

YG Ent. stated “Turn It Up” was first shown to the public earlier this year in a surprise at the BIG BANG 2010 BIG SHOW Concert to commemorate the formal disclosure of the sale of Big Bang’s 2010 Big Show Live album which will be released on October 23rd, 2010.”

YG stated “TOP participated in composing the lyrics to the impressive song “Turn It Up” with a heave bass of hip-hop beats.”

TOP’s “Turn It Up” full song and music video will be released online through music site on June 21st. But regarding the music activities, there are not any plans of promotions for TOP.

No promotions? but it’s such a good song! Well I guess after everyone has seen the fancam of the whole song it wouldn’t have such a big impact right? It’s better to just wait for TOP to have his own solo album or mini album. And at last the Big Show 2010 DVD!!

출처- 지식

번역- aleee @ ibigbang.wordpress.com

THIS IS GOING TO BE A RATHER LENGTHY POST THAN USUAL SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME.

@ FULL CLIP OF THE BOYS PERFORMANCES! Uhmm...I don't know about you guys but I REALLY HOPE THAT THE BOYS WOULD COME UP WITH A BETTER WAY OF INTRODUCING THEMSELVES OTHER THAN GOING * 1 - 2 - 3 - WHAT'S UP? WE'RE BIGBANG! *

I mean for sure, there is a better way of introducing themselves than that. GAH! IT SOUNDS SO ELEMENTARY AND BOYBAND-ISH! AND YES, I KNOW SOME OF YOU MIGHT ARGUE THAT THEY ARE INDEED A BOY BAND BUT STILL, I HOPE THAT THEY COULD COME UP WITH SOMETHING * COOLER. *

OH AND PEOPLE...PLEASE HELP ME OUT BECAUSE I AM QUITE BESIDE MYSELF HERE - DID TABI [ IN THE PERF OF HALLELUJAH ] ACTUALLY SAID BIGBANG - insert cuss here - IN THE BUILDING & T.O.P - insert cuss here - IN THE BUILDING [ LAST PART ]? LOLOLOL! I LISTENED TO THAT PART [1:56 mark] AND I SO THINK THAT HE INDEED CUSSED! OH TABI YOU ADORBS YOU!! LOLOLOLOL! ♥

GAHD YOU TABI YOU!I DARE SAY THAT YOU ARE MAKING ME SO UNFAITHFUL TO MY GDYB!!! ♥

HAHAHAHA!

OK...ENOUGH OF THE TABI SPAZZING AND IMMA NOW MOVE ON TO GDYB! HUBBY BAE SQUEAKED AGAIN DURING THE HALLELUJAH PERF! HAHAHA! BUT DAMN...THIS IS ONE OF THEIR PERFS WHERE HE REALLY SOUNDED SO DAMN GOOD! HUBBY JI HAD A BIT OF TROUBLE WITH THE PLAYBACK BUT CAN I JUST SAY THAT I SO HAD THE STRONGEST URGE TO RUN MY HANDS THROUGH THAT UNF HAIR OF HIS! GDI BOIE! RAWR!

BB SOUNDED SPOT ON DURING THEIR PERF OF GGG. A BIT OF SUGGESTION THOUGH TO THAT PERSON WHO IS STYLING / CUTTING DAE'S HAIR: HE NEEDS A NEW HAIRSTYLE. HONESTLY. ENOUGH OF THE LONG HAIR. I THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME THAT WE PUT SOME UNF IN MY PERSONAL CRACK'S WHOLE ENSEMBLE! ♥ 

OHH! AND YOU KNOW WHAT BETTER WAY TO KILL OFF THE TABI SPAZZING? A GDYB FANSERVICE BROUGHT TO YOU BY THIS BSX PHOTOSHOOT FT. GDYB! YES!

Just like what a friend posted over @ my blog, GDYB - KPOP'S BFF!!! ♥♥♥

I SPAZZED AND DIED! CAN THEY GET ANY HOTTER? MY OTP! HATS OFF TO THE FEMALE PHOTOGRAPHER FOR BEING ABLE TO STAY PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE IF THAT WERE ME - DAMN!

MENAGE A TROIS!

:D

And netizens, KINDLY LEAVE MY HUBBY BAE'S GOATEE ALONE! :)

As for this latest news regarding Tabi's MV, again MR. YG! I am spazzing alright but why mess up with our brains and sanity? One moment you give us these bits and pieces about hubby Bae's album and then this?

PLEASE MAKE UP YOUR MIND!

* goes back to spazzing over Tabi's MV teaser.... *

Guest juang_bb

^^ beat me to it. :D

long wait for the Big Show DVD... it's no longer going to be in 3D like they originally planned right? wonder why it'll take them too long.

anyway, to make my post less spammish.

even TOP's webpage is PIMPIN' :lol:

toppage.jpg

SO NOW THAT THE TEASER FOR TABI'S MV [ TURN IT UP ] IS OUT, DOES THIS MEAN THAT SHAUN PULLED A FAST ONE ON US WITH THIS TWEET OF HIS?

OR DID WE [ VIPz] SIMPLY GOT HIS CLUES WRONG? :)

shauns.jpg

I think not on both questions. I STILL BELIEVE [ AND FERVENTLY HOPING ] THAT HUBBY BAE IS GOING TO RELEASE HIS ALBUM SOMETIME SOON BECAUSE FIRST AND FOREMOST, DID IT EVER CROSS YOUR MIND THAT TABI IS NOT ONE TO RELEASE AN MV WHERE THERE IS GOING TO BE A FULL-OUT DANCE SEQUENCE.

Not to put down Tabi but all I am just saying is that an MV with a full-out dance sequence is not at all his style - that ain't T.O.P at all.

So fellow YB pervees, calm down and let's wait and see what's going to happen in the next few days!

As for Papa YG - WHILE I AM SPAZZING OVER TABI'S LATEST MV, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD STOP MESSING WITH MY SANITY AND BRAIN WITH THESE BITS AND PIECES OF TEASERS ABOUT BB, HUBBY BAE AND ALL THE OTHER MEMBERS.

A few teasers here and there is good but please...we're hungry as it is for BIGBANG's comeback, Hubby Bae's album and also Tabi's so please, spare us the teasers and just give it to us in one go!

Just my two cents worth.... :)

bigbang14.gif

Guest juang_bb

it is photoshopped...his hair and stubble are diff...

lurk lurk lurk...couldn't contain my BBfanaticism anymore so yea hi VIPs!

i know they don't appear in variety/game shows as much as others but after watching some parts of Intimate Note (some parts are deleted ):) i'm cravin for more shows like these...i watched brain battle and some parts of manhwa h...any other recommendations?

here's some:

BIGBANG's COME TO PLAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQl-95N-_9s&feature=PlayList&p=CF70BD3B364D528D&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=20

BIGBANG's KM IDOL WORLD

you can also go to ramensoup subs' site: http://z13.invisionfree.com/familyouting for GD, TOP and SR's FO appearance and watch the rest of the episodes with DAE.

there's more, but some already got taken out of YT or probably hidden, like GOLD MISS, STRONG HEART etc.

vvv OMFG!!! those pics are HOT!!!! :wub:

Archived