★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

^

^

wow, that was fast.. I was planning to translate it.. kkkkk~ :P

Thanks for sharing Ly~ :)

I dont know if this is appropriate to post this here, but this macros make me LMAO~ :lol:

30907_1491418451409_1412431870_1312064_1992724_n.jpg

C:: as tagged~

Taken from:: Jesmah@FB~

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest propera898

:excl: so what do you guys think. will bigbang rank higher in the oricon chart?

they are at num.3 right now :excl: :excl:

Guest andloveyelledno

so what do you guys think. will bigbang rank higher in the oricon chart?

We can hope so! One of the many benefits of being high on the charts is that a lot more people will check out their song. "Hmm why is this so high up? Let me take a listen". Something like that :)

So happy to see the VIPs supporting them and getting them to the top of the Korean charts. Just in case anyone doubted that the KVIPs are still standing strong ;)

this video freak me out..~ hahaha :lol: :lol:

i wonder how many times the green shirt boy listen/watch the song

till he so fluent ;)

@omgshinshin yeah~ i think you pointed the reason that we are VIPs almost forget

bigbang very rare to see in variety show because they focus on MUSIC

that what's exactly YG wants. B) B) B)

We believed YG and Big Bang back then, why not now? :)

give trust to them.

I think till this moment, they never fail to amaze us, that's our boys.

I would like to share with you guys, you can set your google background image..

and this is mine.. kekeke ^_^

bigbanggoogle.jpg

Guest toozdae08

Wow. this thread moves fast. I can't seem to use this new soompi on firefox yet so I had to use google chrome instead.

Thanks to everyone who replied to my question. Its good to see so many different perspective and some of my opinion have even changed and I'm happy that I brought that question out just so we could talk about it. How BB's Japanese promotions are going and how we VIPs are viewing it was something I had on my mind for a while but didn't really have a reason to post. When I saw that statement on Allkpop I really wanted to know what everyone else thought.

This wasn't really a response to sells for TMG because I thought they debuted really really well considering that it was a singles album with only 2 songs on it. I didn't expect overwhelming album sales since I usually just download single albums and buy actual mini and full albums. Anyway, keep posting and asking questions and just generally generally being the awesome VIPs that you are.

Guest shinhdeplol

Wonder Girl’s Yoobin picks Taeyang as her “favorite male artist” once again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMO3-LDO5j4&feature=player_embedded

Yoo Jae Suk: Do you have a particular favorite male artist? Who is it?

Woman: Yoobin, do you have one?

Yoobin: That….Big Bang’s Youngbae-shi..

Yoo Jae Suk: Ahhh~

Yoobin/Woman: Tayeang! Taeyang-shi!

Yoobin: Aigoo~….sorry..

Yoo Jae Suk: He has charm, Taeyang has charm.

C: aleee @ ibigbang

Guest MidnightByul

^

she called him Youngbae instead of Taeyang.. >< makes me happy. LOL

thanks for the update guys!

Guest juang_bb

YB's album is coming!!! well, i guess it has to be discussed in his solo thread lol! we can now thumb up or down a post?!? hmmm..okay. im still trying to get used to this. anyway...thanks for the subbed TMG making video.

im not sure but i think i read in the previous posts that they have an event today with Kim Yuna?!? is this for real?

vvv LOL at your rant. well, i won't expect Big Bang to be there. those artists are renowned worldwide, i guess that's what they meant by world. that's why i asked my question ^^^ i think Korea will have their own, since i think i read somebody post something about a World Cup event they have today with Kim Yuna. not sure if I read that right or if it was confirmed but I am lazy to go back and check.

Guest xxxKrissKrossxxx

^ Maybe they're performing for Korea or the concert I was ranting about...? *crosses fingers*

World Cup Concert in South Africa on 6/11 but no Big Bang or K-Pop? WTF??? o_O

Okay thought I would just express a little outrage with my supportive, like minded, smart, and opinionated VIPs.

I was watching the NBA Finals tonight and during it they mentioned the World Cup (where it begins Saturday). And they mentioned a Concert celebrating the World that'll be held in South Africa tomorrow night. Now they said they were celebrating the "world" yet the only artists that'll be performing during this concert are all American musicians/performers. Black Eyed Peas, Alica Keys, Shakira. What the heck?! Someone care to explain this to me? Because apparently my logic is from planet Neptune. >_< I was expecting to hear and be able to see Big Bang for once on my American TV since they were celebrating the "world"! Don't advertise it as such if you're just showing support of one nation at this concert. I mean not even any South African performers whereas the concert is in South Africa. That is just absurd and it makes me irritated to no end!! I WANT BIG BANG dammit!! Korea is playing on Saturday too...it just makes so much sense WHY THEY SHOULD BE THERE!!!! ARGH!!!!! I wish someone would tell me different, that they will be performing (or any other K-Pop group...anything!!!) but alas that doesn't seem to be the case...I guess I'll just go to bed aggravated and just watch Korea play Greece on Saturday morning.

End of rant...Night all...

Are BIG BANG going to

have somekind of performance with KimYuna

today?

I love seeing Daedae's smiles

and I do wonder why YG release

the photobook before the DVD of the

BIG SHOW CONCERT 2010.

P.S Yoobin is very certain

about her favourite male artiste.

It has been like the third time

she said Taeyang.

Taeyang must be very happy

to hear this.

Guest xxxKrissKrossxxx

Are BIG BANG going to

have somekind of performance with KimYuna

today?

Maybe it has to do with what I was ranting about... o_O I sure hope it does!!! :unsure:

Guest vetrina

<b>This is Big Bang we are talking about.</b>

I think that the fact that Big Bang has achieved this much success in Japan even with these typical YG tactics is very telling of the boy's capabilities as musicians.

This is how YG promotes in Korea, so I think the same goes for Japan. Just like how YG didn't make Big Bang blend in with the Japanese typical music and sound, he's not also going to blend in with the Japanese typical promotions.

But- we don't know about the future. We have no idea what's going on inside YG's head, so we are in no position to assume and criticize his decisions based on our assumptions.

<b>I trust YG, just like how I trust Big Bang.</b>

So, I'm just going to wait and see, and enjoy what they are offering me.

AMEN!

I totally agree with you. I'm disappointed that some are embarrassed about GD and TOP not being able to converse in Japanese, I mean so what?! Does Lady Gaga speak Japanese? Hell no! (LOL, I'm listening to Alejandro :lol: ) Just 'cause they don't speak Japanese don't mean they don't deliver their music well. Put these guys on stage and they'll bring down the house for sure! They're very amazing performers (hands down). Was the VMAJ and MTV Live Concert not enough? And what about the Oricon charts and iTunes Japan singles ranking? I don't speak nor understand Korean or Japanese sans translation but why the hell am I crazy about them?! Just like me the Japanese people would still be happy listening to them sing. I'm happy with whatever these guys come up with, be it in Japan or Korea.

Music is universal. It should not be judged by language. Big Bang's music touches people's souls and that makes them one with us.

That's my take.

Peace ;)

Guest SouthernBelle82

So I was told I could make a post here about this. I was searching on YesAsia for different Big Bang products and I am interested in the little pillow they have. Has anyone ever ordered this? If so how was the service and the product quality? I've never ordered from YesAsia and just am curious if it's worth it. Thanks in advanced. :)

Archived