★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ..kaleena..

oh dearrrrr, my first year in college, and i'm sOOOOOOOOOOOOO behind in the kpop world!! i miss my big bang fellas!! I haven't been here in a while! everything's so different. but i thought i'd stop by to show my love for BB! :D

They are LONG overdue for a new album! seriously! hahahah

but i love Tell Me Goodbye. it's been repeating on my ipod for days now!! :D

I choreographed a dance to it since i love it so much!

let me know what you guys think! ^^

<333

Guest Alla

Lee Hyori, “I got warned by Yang HyunSeok after bringing DaeSung out for drinking session”

Lee Hyori reveals an episode where she goes for drinking session with junior singers.

Lee Hyori was on SBS Kim JungEun’s Chocolate aired on 5th June when she was asked “What is your favourite gathering”, and she answered, “As compared to karaoke session with idols, I like having drinking session with the Family members.”

Lee Hyori added, “When I go drinking with the Family members like Yoo JaeSeok and Yoon JongShin, I can relate my troubles and they also listen to me well.” And about the drinking capacity of the Family members, Lee Hyori said, “Kim JongKook don’t drink even a cup considering his build, while Yoo JaeSeok can’t drink even a cup. But they will stay until the end even it is hard to stay when you don’t drink.”

She continued, “Kim SooRo surprisingly drinks well. People who drink are Yoon JongShin, Lee CheonHee, Park YeJin and me. The idols not only have many restrictions, they can’t drink well too. Idols think that I’m scary and I also think that their presidents are scary.”

On the show, she picked Big Bang DaeSung and KARA Goo Hara as idols whom she is close to and they will drink together. Lee Hyori revealed, “When I go drinking with DaeSung, Yang HyunSeok called me and said ‘What do you think you are doing?’. He told me not to lead DaeSung on the wrong path.”

bbvipz link of the clip:

http://bbvipz.com/bbs/view.php?id=vip&no=20436

cr:Kbites

source:newsen

Guest dada

Lee Hyori, “I got warned by Yang HyunSeok after bringing DaeSung out for drinking session”

On the show, she picked Big Bang DaeSung and KARA Goo Hara as idols whom she is close to and they will drink together. Lee Hyori revealed, “When I go drinking with DaeSung, Yang HyunSeok called me and said ‘What do you think you are doing?’. He told me not to lead DaeSung on the wrong path.”

bbvipz link of the clip:

http://bbvipz.com/bbs/view.php?id=vip&no=20436

cr:Kbites

source:newsen

Sorry for cutting your posts.

YG is such cutie & Hyori too.

YG definitely looks after his artistes rather well

like his own family members.

I guess Daedae is too innocent to him. :rolleyes:

So VMAJ will be broadcasted this coming

weekend! It will be super exciting to be watching

BIG BANG on the big tv screen.

Guest Abie

WOW. DEAD THREAD :((

Anyway...It's so YG to call up Hyori like that and tell

her she's leading Dae in the wrong path. :)) Hahaha.

I wish Dae dsnt drink too much though~ It's best to heed

YG's advices XD He's like a father to the boys. LOL.

And I hope i can watch VMAJ on tv too D:

Guest Banana Peel

LOL , YG is definitely protective of them, hahahaha. That's cute, but I trust Daesung to keep limitations in drinking :D hehe.

@TOP at the Backstage of IRIS Live Stage Event pictures, omg, why is TOP getting so much hotter these days?! I didn't even think that was possible. LOVE his clean sleek look these days. I'm crossing my fingers that he'll stay this way for bb's comebck, heh heh. I'm liking that he's been wearing more "exposing" clothes like the v-neck shirt, hahahahaha. creepy of me to say, but it's nice to see him not bundled up in winter clothes. :D

Guest Unni_Ashley

What couple ring? I only see Tae wearing the same 2 rings he has worn since like forever. The one on the pinky and the one on the pointer finger. Did I miss something?

hehe i dunno if you did miss sth...but you can go to GD"s thread for some more info^^

Haha Dae is too innocent, isnt he?? and i dun think a little drink leads our Dae on the wrong path :P

oops, posted... i'm sorry...

all the girls went crazy when TOP first came out then the rest of the boys followed... the screaming was loud for Big Bang!

will the MTV VMAJ and MTV Live be broadcast only by MTV Japan? No chance for other MTV channels to broadcast it?

D3 for Tell Me Goodbye!

Wonder Girls answers questions related to Big Bang [NEWS]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juDdTdOPIjA...player_embedded

The Wonder Girls answered questions related to Big Bang today on Yoo Hee-Yeol’s Sketchbook.

Hye Lim was asked, “Do You like Big Bang or Super Junior better?” Hye Lim replied, “Too hard to choose, I like both.”

Yubin was asked, “Who’s a popular male idol amongst the Wonder Girls?” Yubin replied, “Big Bang’s Taeyang.” The same answer she shared on Win Win.

Original Article: Allkpop

Video Credits: dentsuh@YT

Credit: http://www.bigbangupdates.com/

Guest universe

there's an interview with TOP too and other

Into The Fire stars :D

gosh that girl who actually refused to hug Top and went to hug Kwon Sang Woo instead. how can that even be possible LMAO. i never thought i would witness such a scene. no doubt KSW is hot but the sex god TOP is right infront of you!!! unbelievable hahaha.

i was really excited to watch them on Mezamashi, coz i thought they may be performing Hands Up. :( sad they didn't. YB was so hyper there though. trying to steal the spotlight in the small screen hahaha. glad to see him all happy again. this probably means one thing. that his comeback is reallllly near and he's so excited :D

Guest shinhdeplol

BIGBANG on Movie Week Magazine

12758180902010060618574.th.jpg12758178562010060618531.th.jpg1275813261.th.jpg

C: DCGD + DCTOP via 빅뱅LOVE♡@bestiz // bigbangupdates.com

- - -

BIGBANG lightsticks from Japan

83a7.jpg

poohmocojpimg600x450126.jpg

poohmocojpimg450x600126.jpg

C: as tagged // dlitelovers // didi @ dsholic

- - -

Shinoda Mariko of AKB48 is a Big Bang fan!

akb48r.jpg

According to a report by Nikkansports, Shinoda Mariko revealed that recently she is very addicted to Korean vocal and dance group BIGBANG and she especially loves the leader G-DRAGON. This heightened the atmosphere during the photo shooting for『MORE』magazine. She also said sincerely, "Whether it is AKB48 or Shinoda Mariko, we would like to collaborate with BIGBANG. Got to learn the Korean language."

source : nikkansports

thanks to 구름위를달려 @ VIPZ

translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

do not remove or change any of the credits

Note : AKB48 is an all-female Japanese theater/idol group divided into three teams: Team A, Team K and Team B. Shinoda Mariko is under Team A.

Guest shinhdeplol

[scan & Translations] Big Bang for World Cup - Hwaiting!!

ygbb100606.jpg

2010, in addition to the general trend of the Korean idol groups, is also the World Cup which is held once every 4 years. Everyone is paying attention to the upcoming World Cup in South Africa. Since the beginning of 2010, South Korean fans have been cheering for the World Cup in abundance! Many singers released their singles/albums in the beginning of the year, to avoid the World Cup; otherwise they would have to delay them to the end of the year! As a result of the World Cup's menacing approach, even the fans have to dodge, isn't this a huge situation?

Popular idol group BIGBANG also cheers for the World Cup. Although they are wearing the ultra cool leather jackets, but their red shoes and red T-shirts are more attention grabbing. Their vigorous cheering also makes one filled with energy. Originally they planned to release their album in June but because of the World Cup, BIGBANG has pushed back their album release to the end of the year. Reason~ there is hardly any advantage bumping with the World Cup.

scanned & translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

do not remove or change any of the credits

Guest SoshiBangBang

^ Don't quote pics! Especially if you only 1 or 2 lines! It's so irritating!

VMAJ Live is on the 19th yes?

Guest shinhdeplol

Unseen????

061jt.jpg

C: 아쭈★ @ DCInside

- - -

posted?

100601 【ドラマティック・ライブステージ『IRIS』】 On KBS

Thanks to teambigbang.blogspot.com

Big bang & Kim Yu Na Photo Shoot.(World Cup Cheering)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFTkZJMXWlQ

- - -

Big Bang DaeSung’s surprising statement, “My rival? Kim HyunJoong”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BCMNjYCsSw

Big Bang DaeSung picks SS501 Kim HyunJoong as his rival.

On KBS 2TV ‘Late Night Variety Nocturnal’, DaeSung had made a surprise voice appearance on the show through Yoon JongShin’s phonecall. Yoon JongShin then tried to find a topic to keep the phone conversation going between DaeSung and SHINee Onew, and asked, “I’m next to your rival. Who do you think he is? Who is you rival amongst the idols?”

DaeSung answered, “Is he Kim HyunJoong?” Yoon JongShin then said, “You have aged much after all. This is fun.” And when asked, “Are there are rivals in SM members?” DaeSung answered with much variety sense, “SM, not yet. They are all wonderful people.”

Finally a conversation was established between Onew and DaeSung where they talked about musical appearances, however the awkwardness between the 2 is still obvious. The MCs also tried many ways to make the 2 idols closer by getting them to use causal language etc.

S:Newsen

C: sookyeong.wordpress.com

LOL Dae is comparing himself with Hyunjoong again :lol:

v Woah Dae spoke smt about their album??? Really cant wait for the full translation ^^

Big Bang DaeSung’s surprising statement, “My rival? Kim HyunJoong”

EDIT~

opsss, Thuy posted it already~ :P

-------------------

LOL~ Dae is so funny~ I remember on FO when the family member called him while his in the hospital,

he said to Hyunjoong that they suppose to have a pretty boy competition and he is "Kang Junpyo"~ :lol:

the MC try to make Dae and Onew close since they both are chingu and were born on 1989..

( I didnt know Onew and Dae are the same age~ :P )

In their 'informal' conversation, Dae said something about BIGBANG album~ someone mind to do full translation~ :P

Archived