★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Though I really want that Shaun is coming back for BIGBANG, I have a feeling that this is for Se7en this time. BIGBANG is gonna be back in Aug so isnt now a bit early? :)

i would love to see an intense choreography this time, just like how they did in the early days for V.I.P, B I G B A N G and Shake It. TOP's dance was actually pretty okay then, and he was not that bad during the docu imo ^^ Tabi hwaiting. i know you can do it, just a bit more practice ok?

v Oh yeah I totally forgot. He might be back to prepare for Tae's comeback ^^

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shaun going back to Korea + Hubby Bae's star diary pt.9 = Hubby Bae's comeback?

Anyway...those YT links of BB @ Mezamashi. all I noticed was how hubby Bae's all lively and just a burst of energy! aaaah! I love seeing him that way! Tabi and his eyes @ the back cracked the hell out of me! And oh hubby Ji! Can you get any hotter!

Dae! That pause as you introduce yourself, indeed you are my personal crack! And speaking of hotness, is it just me or is Maknae getting hotter these days? :)

Guest falling5tar

I also think Shawn is going to Korea to help out w/ Se7en's comeback (maybe BB's as well). If TY is going to release his album this month then he should have his choreo done already, no?

Guest andloveyelledno

If his album is really coming out "very soon", it'll probably be at the end of June/early July so that gives Shaun enough time to do choreography for Youngbae. To be honest, I'd be shocked if someone other than Shaun works on his choreography.

But it could be for SE7EN as well and then he'll stay to work on youngbae and big bang's comeback. We'll see! Did anyone ask Aimee?

Guest juang_bb

when I first read aimee's tweet earlier, only 2 people came to mind...se7en or YB's comeback. but i remember one translation from MTV Live that YB said his album might be out this June, so im really crossing my fingers that it'll be him. now, reading the star diary... i have a stronger feeling that his comeback is really just around the corner. it seems like YB has grown so close to Shaun that I have this assumption that he wouldn't let anyone do a choreo for him other than Shaun.

going back to the star diary, i think i have understood now why YG has delayed YB's album for so long. for some reason, i think it's YB's personal decision. YG knows he isn't ready, physically and mentally. his first album means so much to him and it would have been a waste if YB was to do it half heartedly. at least now, he seems to be in a better condition and he himself said that he is ready. now...im really excited. spazz!!!

btw... is their appearance in Mezamashi TV live not recorded?!? coz if it is, then it means that Tabi flew back in Japan again right after the movie presscon? busy TOP. hope he stays healthy, he's really getting skinny lately.

v v that BSX vid of Daesung.... his low V neckline shirt is such a tease!!! he's so buff, he gotta show the fruit of his labor soon!

Guest Bongs

Actually, there was an interview with Shaun not that long ago; the interviewer asked if he's going to continue working with YG or something like that and Shaun responded with he gave them the choreography(ies) already. Basically, it's up to YG if he wants to use Shaun's choreo or not.

HERE'S THE VIDEO:

it starts around 5:50

My theory is that if Shaun already made the choreo for YB's songs and YG already has it; that means all this time YB's been working on it. The only reason for Shaun to come back is probably, in my opinion, to do touch ups.

The Mezamashi videos are hilarious. Tabi looks so lost most of the time :lol: oh the disadvantage of not understanding a language

Guest Alla

Bangs Cartoon Book:

1275712773photo690convj.jpg

1275712773photo689convj.jpg

12757127731convjpg.th.jpg

cr:bbvipz

빅뱅 대성, 빅뱅헌터는 지하철역에서! BSX BIGBANG 99 (뱅언니 제공)

cr:bsssxxx official YT channel

Guest dada

WOHOO!! I am excited to know

about the progress on Taeyang's first

full album. :D

It is just simply amazing that he also

got the chance to be hands-on on producing his album

directly.

BANGS CARTOOON BOOK?

Is it fanmade?Or YG decided to release it

in a book form? :huh:

Guest azzii

omona!!! seungri is super duper cute in being tori!!! i want to have the bangs comic!! but i still have to learn hangul first...

Guest evilgary

haha its a no wonder that taeyang is the best performer. his dancing skills really rocks as i remember doing a little for strong heart and it was really great

Guest SoshiBangBang

Yeah, previously mentioned, choreographers submit their submissions to the company and if they are chosen they will come down and teach in person.

But yeah, no doubt Shaun will be picked since his bond with the boys/YGFAM is really strong ~

Guest andloveyelledno

Yes Youngbae has developed a great relationship with Shaun, to the point that he has pretty much choreographed all his solo work. So I don't see anyone else working on this. And let's face it, they work well together. Any word on whether Lyle will be there as well?

going back to the star diary, i think i have understood now why YG has delayed YB's album for so long. for some reason, i think it's YB's personal decision. YG knows he isn't ready, physically and mentally. his first album means so much to him and it would have been a waste if YB was to do it half heartedly.

My thoughts exactly although it must be noted that one of the reasons he was so down about it was that YG had him doing BB promotions in Japan at the same time that he was doing his solo work. It was too much for him.

@miared, well i hope u dont leave & the comment i post earlier about if u r such & such... Well, to be completely honest i have not been to BB thread for over 2 years. So, when the first time i come back the first thing i see is ur comment which is on about YB, then the 2 rappers then to the 2 youngest.. Which got me thinking if u r such & such, & im sorry if it got u hurt which it isnt my intended to tried to hurt someone. So, i hope u dont leave cuz we do need interested conversion to talk about but it jus that some time some words need to be voice differently. & about the BB members i think we cant tried to make all of them be exactly a-like becuz they r their own person. I mean, if u force the 2 youngest to be like the 3 older ones wouldnt that be weird.. Cuz i know many people wouldnt like to be compare to others, that they have to be such & such so they can be consider talent, cuz i know i wont like it. But, i hope in the future i will see more of ur comment, cuz from now on i will be a regular members in this thread now that BB is getting ready to make a comeback.

Getting excited!! YB full album is gonna be amazing!! I feel bad that he went through so much trouble working on the album :wub: the only way to say thank you is by buying the album and supporting his efforts! After GDs solo did so well I know it must be alot of pressure on YB to do the same...I hope like hell that he gets success he deserves. And Yoobin sure loves her some YB!! can't blame the girl one bit.

Seungris cartoon is so cute with that adorable smile!!

can't wait for TMG release.

Guest toozdae08

@miared

I hope you continue to stay and post because I do love some of the discussions you brought up about Big Bang - especially about the evolution of their music. There are some comments that you've posted that I've agreed with however there were parts in that post that got me really angry and defensive - the ones about Daesung and Seungri. I now know you didn't mean it that way but to me it had sounded like you were calling them useless. I adore Daesung and I have had too many people (both Big Bang fans and non-Big Bang fans) call Seungri useless for me to sit back and let someone on a Big Bang fan thread say what I thought was the same thing. I'm happy you came by and clarified and I do want you to continue to post - because outside of that and one other issue I really loved the comment you made about their music. I just wish that sometimes you would be more cautious of your words because while I'm more than open to critiques on the boys, I can't stand comments that I believe are just hurtful.

Guest g-dragon1988

Oh my GD~~>.< He looks so fine in Mezamashi today~ Im loving his smile immensly,and just seeing him smiling and nodding like that, but not understanding japanese at all, it just too cute for words~~ㅋㅋI always liked how he said 'JiDoragon Desu' --ohhh~~~ I really wish to see them in Korea more than in Japan..Their style doesn't suit Japan's style..T.T

Guest mori90

Albums Essential Bigbang just in Thailand

esentail_350.jpg

Track List

1. BIGBANG (빅뱅 싱글 3집)

2. LA LA LA (빅뱅 정규 1집)

3. A Fool Of Tears (Noon Mool Poon In Pa Bo)

4. We belong together

5. Shake It (Heun Deul Uh)

6. Lies

7. Always (빅뱅 미니 1집)

8. Last Farewell

9. Haru Haru

10. Heaven

11. Oh My Friend

12. Sunset Glow

13. Lollipop pt.2

DVD MV:

1. Lie

2. Always

3. Last Farewell

4. Haru Haru

5. Oh My Friend

6. Sunset Glow

HAHAHA i think Dae has a thing with introducing .. He either spaces out or says it completely opposite lol

Thats Y i love him <3 Seungri looks so comfortable speaking Japanese now..proud of u boy ;]

Jiyong looks hot as always!~ loving his hair

Tabi marrying around 40? YESSSSSS!! haha [i feel good]

Taeyang-i can't for his album to come out! so exited!!

Guest shinhdeplol

posted?

100605 BIGBANG DAESUNG:::BIGBANG 99 SECRETS HUNTER with BSX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcOrBlsWqgs

- - -

o0320024010575809426.gif

Taken from teambigbang.blogspot.com

- - -

[100605] Big Bang at no. 6 in Chinese overseas music chart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q02WA38ELbc...player_embedded

This is from the China 音乐风云榜-海外榜, the overseas music chart.

At no. 6 is a song by the popular South Korea group Big Bang. They are very popular in the Japanese

music scene now. This song that everyone is listening to now 'Tell Me Goodbye' is the theme song for the

Japan broadcast of Lee Byung-hun and Kim Tae Hee's drama IRIS. This song is included in Big Bang's

4th single which will be released in Japan in June.

translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Archived