★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest g-dragon1988

^ OMFG! G-DRAGON looks hot like hell!!!!! I'm totallly dead!! Could he be more perfect that this..? Ah..his fashion's gonna kill me one day..I SWEAR I've never seen a better dressed man than him!! I'm totally looking forward more photos!!!>o<ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

the only one I think looks good is Daesung and Seungri...lol...TOP looks like an old man! GD, well GD is GD I guess...lol...and Taeyang looks like every other awards that they go to....but OMG!!! I can't wait until this is aired!!!

Guest andloveyelledno

I love it, they look hot! They're always wearing a lot of colors so I enjoy the fact that they tend to go back to the basics for award shows. Although of course, GD always has to do a little something something :D

I think TOP looks the best, actually. Very clean cut and mature, which is very very sexy too. Then you have Bae and his mandatory sunglasses :D Hot hot hot

Darn, I wish we could stream this somewhere

Guest Abie

i really hoped that GD kept his hair up like in the Shouting Concert T___T

But anyways, they still looked hot :))))

I MISSED BIGBANG IN RED CARPETS! AHHHHH~ OwO

Daesung looked really really really good. (:

TOP's pants are quite high? lols. But still looked fine :)

And YB looks the same. I always love it when they take pictures like this<3

Baby...he doesnt look like a baby anymore. He's so sexy in a suit! <3

I really hope they win something! ((:

But even if they dont, it's alr an honor enough to be nominated

and in 3 categories too<3 BIGBANG FIGHTING!

Guest Alla

lol @ GD..sunset glow pants..XD

they look fine...DoubleSeunghyuns..hawt!

Daesung is extra hot..I like seeing him in suit<3

but he should get haircut soon..his hair is covering his small eyes><

and TY..when he doesn't wear his cap..sunglasses is his trademark..hehehe

Guest evilgary

yea daesung looks really nice in suit and his hair is really starting to get a little too long. i still prefers him with his shorter hair in the past as it really make him brighter and shows his face better

Guest POrsche12212

It's so good to see them on red carpets again!!

I think TOP look AMAZING!!

He looks straight out of an ad campaign or soemthing.

And I love when he combs his hair down like that!!

Ugh, I'm dying :wub:

Guest sakime-yong

IM SO EXCITED FOR BIG BANG IN VMAJ! I hope that they will win an award!!..

They all look HOT especially MY GD! haha I claimed him LOL. so bias :P

WELL I just can't wait. I began to shiver..........

I really ADMIRE AND LOVE THIS GROUP.

NOTHING BEATS BIG BANG AND G DRAGON.....

Oh sorry Im being carried away! And plus they were invitted in SUMMER SONIC 2010! Even they are in a hiatus in Korean music industry! The above said activities is well appreciated and adding in their success.....

Im very touched in STAR ACCESS. They really deserve it! They are the only group that is different from others. UNIQUE :P

GO ! GO! GO!

How I wish I were in Korea to support them and SHOUT BIG BANG's name.

I really think that AUGUST IS THEIR COMEBACK because thats when they debuted and they are always back in august.

Even I hope to be more soon T.T

okay !!! Im getting Hyper.

Whatever the outcome still I LOVE THEM!

Guest iamyourfather

w00t daesung looks hella sexy there.

taeyang looks best with aviator sunnies, wayfarer doesnt reli work on him imo, and hopefully top would spike up his hair later in the perf.

does anyone know if i can watch the show live online?

Guest miared

OHO----OHO

Formal wear again.

I have to agree with someone above (don´t remember the name!), who posted that classic black is always a better choice than colourful explosions. It certainly is. They actually all look pretty decent.

To me, TOP looks the best, no doubt.

I like slim-fit suits. His dressshirt is pretty cool-looking as well-----aaaand, the hair, of course the hair------good style as always. TOP is certainly not getting the amount of recognition he deserves, stylewise. And in my opinion, he has the best style (TY a second). He knows what suits him, and looks good in it (almost all the time), yet he is not afraid to be daring every once in a while- bt even so, he does it with style.

TY on the other hand makes me laugh though.........

B) .......seriously, does the boy not possess another set of formal clothes? As far as I remember, he has been with this "elegant" choice for over a year! It´s getting a bit---------b.o.r.i.n.g.

And so are those highlaced shoes.

I´ve never liked them on men. And they certainly don´t help to make Taeyang appear taller. Oooooohhh.......poor TY, always a slave of his lost centimeters :ph34r:

GD, looks good from head to waist------thaaaaaaaan, it all starts to fall appart........kabum.

Shorts combined with a jacket? Bad choice........the socks, the shoes-------noooo.

Oh........it could have been love.....but it´s oooover nooow........hohohoho---no, seriously- I feel that GD is always wasting opportunities to actually really look good just because he wats to demonstarte "how different" he is. Just as TY, he too is becoming predictable.

A nice normal suite----that would have been a WOW.

Still- he actually does look very good with this hairstyle. I´ve always had a fondness for parted styles like that. The white shirt is a winner as well.

Dae and Seungli-------------look-------------normal---------------as always, nothing special. Not a bad thing really. Still, I wish they would start to reveal a bit more- or- express themselves a bit better with their style. Dae, at least has found the hair to, at least, shine a bit more (the shoes are a BIG NO-GO!), but Seungri-------------well, he really needs to let his hair grow. Discover his own colour, damn it!!!!!

I want Seungri to shine!!!!!! And just for the record-----I really like DAESUNG a lot!!!! It just never SHOWS!!!!!!!

Guest g-dragon1988

BIGBANG!!! Congratulations!! I knew they could do it!! I am so so happy! They must come back !!!

Guest jadeal_17

VMAJ 2010 BEST POP VIDEO -- BIGBANG

CONGRATULATIONS BOYS!

Woot! Let's go party!

Can't wait to see the actual clips~

Sharing some Love <3

hite04.jpg

Guest Abie

OMFG. JI HAS HIS HAIR UP AT THE AWARDING :))))

I just wanna scream coz of that...and the fact that they won BEST POP VIDEO!!!

Seungri was the one who gave the speech~ I love it<3 And when they mentioned VIPs...

<3 I can't wait for their comeback~ Wish someone had recorded the TMGB perf too T___T

bigbang twitter accts are startign a trend @ twitter :DDD

JOIN IN TRENDING big bang <3 WITH SPACE, VIPS! ^______^

Archived