★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

[M/V] BIGBANG & Yuna Kim「The Shouts of Reds part.2」MV

:X :X

But there are a few new scenes

cre:taijizero2@ YT

I love this collab though most of the scenes are not surprising anymore

because of the behind the scenes. One of the best collabs BB had!

About the best world cup song..bias aside i like BIGBANG's song.

BSX photos..may i say TOP

is looking buff in those shirts..woot woot!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

【BANGS】「Sports Outing」 BANGS BOOK Preview 3

downloadfid642228ab7ef4.jpg

Via BANGS

Taken from: teambigbang.blotspot.com

[star diary] Taeyang⑤ “Solo activity, the feeling of backpacking”

Taeyang (23·real name Dong Young Bae) finally debuted in Big Bang, after his tough trainee days. Doing activities in front of the public, he was able to give pleasure, but he has also had numerous secret conflicts.

“To tell you the truth, I had some worries after my debut. Actually I’ve liked “black music” since my childhood and thought I could become like my favorite artists. I’ve always dreamed of that but after I debuted in an idol group, I had to be “popular” and do activities with songs which I’ve never considered singing. So I was confused for a while.”

He learned, for the first time, that the world couldn’t be as he had hoped. He was sorry to miss the many musical activities he strived for because of his busy schedules.

“I didn’t even have time to shed tears. The expectations of too many people became a burden for me from the beginning of my debut. We continually put out albums and still now, have work to do. Receiving the grand prize is not the end because we always have to think of the next.”

Because they are a popular idol group, there were a lot of activities like filming commercials besides music. These outside parts became stressful to Taeyang. But the missing parts could be fulfilled through his own effort and solo activity.

“There are many things I gained through my solo activity. When I did activities as Big Bang, the members used to fill my lacking areas. In the solo activity there was a feeling of backpacking. I had to do everything by myself but that was very amusing.”

He got to like music more. He tries to convey and give his 100% percent during those moments. He felt, that the more he – through music – gives other people pleasure, the more happier he would be. Seeing that audiences were delighted, Taeyang was the happiest in those moments while standing in front of his audience.

Original article here

Translations by Myokoon

Please credit myokoon@alwaystaeyang when posting elsewhere!

Taeyang Star Diary 5

When I did activities as Big Bang, the members used to fill my lacking areas. In the solo activity there was a feeling of backpacking. I had to do everything by myself but that was very amusing.

yeah..~ that's what we call team, always backing you up.

He tries to convey and give his 100% percent during those moments. He felt, that the more he – through music – gives other people pleasure, the more happier he would be.

dont worry bae, you lack of nOthing..~ :) :) :)

Guest shinhdeplol

can you tell who is who? :lol:

c3900cb3ecb1ecb9d8335a1.jpg

C: rgd_ @ baidu

- ---

Im happy that Youngbae was given the chance to go solo. He got to express himself and also learn a lot of new things from standing alone on stage ^^

v Actually the one in the middle is Jiyong from the skit shown during The Real concert and lower right is Tae as the bad girl from Dirty Cash MV :lol: Dong Monroe <--- :lol:

And dont quote images pls :D

can you tell who is who? :lol:

c3900cb3ecb1ecb9d8335a1.jpg

let me guess..~ hihihi

:D

upper left - miss smiling angel daedae

upper right - miss eye panda seungri

middle - miss crown taeyang hihihi :D (crown replace his cap, i think)

lower left - miss sweet sour TOP

lower right - miss cute leader jiyong

Guest shinhdeplol

【CM】 BIGBANG 「BSX」 Mini Clay Models

8rndmfxl.jpg

15rndmfxl.jpg

5rndmfxl.jpg

4rndmfxl.jpg

3rndmfxl.jpg

2rndmfxl.jpg

1rndmfxl.jpg

See more here: http://teambigbang.blogspot.com/2010/05/cm...lay-models.html

Taken from teambigbang.blogspot.com

【EVENT】イ・ビョンホン、キム・テヒからBIGBANGまで『IRIS-アイリス-』出演者たちが大阪城ホールに集結!

Go here for the details: http://teambigbang.blogspot.com/2010/05/ev...igbangiris.html

Guest g-dragon1988

[아이리스IRIS] Event in Japan Photo[10.05.26]~

o0800060010560822228.jpg

o0800060010560825782.jpg

ah! ah! ah! ah!!! JIYONG is .....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah so HOT!!!!*0*

It's manly , so manly!!!!! I'm not gonna sleep tonight! I'm gonna cut my veins...>o< ...ahh!!

So they are in Japan..? ah~ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ흑흑 They performed TELLMEGOODBYE!? I really hope to see the fancams!

출처:지디갤/네이버블로그

Guest GDBABYBABY

@

Which World Cup Song do You Like the Most?

With the hype of the upcoming 2010 FIFA World Cup, a survey has been tallied to find out which World Cup song most people like. Read more and find out if your favorite Kpop idol made the cut.

Daksclub.com has recently surveyed 721 single men and women to which World Cup song they love the most. The survey showed that majority of the respondents (52%) voted for SNSD. “SNSD’s song is more lively and exciting and is able to increase the fun in the event. Through SNSD’s song, you already feel that victory,” claims a source.

Following SNSD are the girls of T-ara who garnered 21.2% votes, Wonder Girls (10.3%) came in 3rd and lastly, After School with 7.7% votes.

Among the male idols, 2PM’s World Cup song took the number 1 spot and according to the respondents, 2PM had worked tirelessly and enthusiastically to cheer for the game. Second place goes to Big Bang with 24.3% votes, 3rd to SS501 with 14.6% and a further 13.5% goes to 2AM.

How about you? What is your favorite World Cup song?

Source: Son Bongsok @news.khan.co.kr

Translation: Elly @diadem.com

Taken from kpoplive.com

I found that it's a wrong topic name

the original poll is about which idol who you want to cheer the game with them on world cup 2010

wondergirls SNSD and SS501 have no world cup song,right?

Guest evilgary

i guess this is what members are for. i'm glad that they helped taeyang in whatever he is lacking. i'm pretty sure that their relationship as members are pretty close too

Guest MidnightByul

Aw, man Leave it to Seungri to be so embrassing in school. I'm glad he's making good friends in school, and helping out Yuri, no matter how embrassing he can be. LOL

TeamBIGBANG's fan account about IRIS Showcase~!!

【EVENT】BIGBANG 「Dramatic Live Stage 『IRIS』」 my head just spinnin' round round round round♬♫

Just got back from Osaka and it was the afternoon filled with fun!I can't go to sleep!My cheeks are about to explode! *facepalm*

Nana is a driver today (I'm so proud of her that ,finally, she can drive solo to Osaka^^)

We've got the seats in the second row from the front and the Osaka Jo Hall is GREAT in every aspect!Today there are maybe 9,000 people who came to the event.I asked the TBS guy and he told me that the tickets are all sold-out very fast.I've seen many FC like LBH,KTH and our VIP JAPAN were out there on this cloudy day.

There is also BIGBANG and IRIS official merchandise on sale at the venue.Nana bough a T.O.P yellow light stick and phone charm.They're so cute!

Lee Byung-hun and Kim Tae Hee, and Kim Tae Woo were great at singing (I don't know that are they also the singers in Korea or not?!)! The fans greet them very very well and waving the light sticks all through the concert.

BIGBANG today was so much alive and kicking.They performed ♬♬ 「ガラガラ GO!!」 「Hallelujah」 and 「Tell Me Goodbye」.T.O.P oppa was like a horse, he kept jumping and running around like crazy,but we love that,it's so much like what he did at the BudokanლU(✰(エ)✰ლ)U

It's our first time to see they perform 「Tell Me Goodbye」 live,so we were all excited when Ji Yong oppa was spinning his hand while doing his rap line "round round round round" and we are blessed today that he walked over where we were seated quite often *swoon-worthy* Nana drooled and smiled from one ear to another.LMAO

D-Lite oppa's voice is soo~~~ sweet and he waved back to the audiences very politely.We've noticed that his hair is back to normal after the long battle with the rain on Monday!!

I've to admit that I've got a big crush on SeungRi from the FIFA concert day <333 and when I saw that smile in person,I lost myself.I never fancy SeungRi before,but his chest tone when he hits the lowest notes in 僕は自分を責めるよ and 何もかも見失う lines is SUGOIIIII.He almost made me cry my happy tear!♐------❤ SeungRi (*≧m≦*)

Our man of the day is Young Bae oppa,I think that he's not OK from what we saw at the airport last night,but when he went on stage,he got rid of all of his fatigue,sang and danced as though he was a fully charged toy which is so amazing.What have you had this morning?Red Bulls?

That's all for the show today^^ BIGBANG will be performing in Japan in MTV (May 29 & 30) and two more 「Dramatic Live Stage 『IRIS』」 in Saitama (June 1).Expecting more fun en route!

Good night from Tokyo^^

Pori,

XOXO

Taken from:::

TeamBIGBANG~

----------------------------------------

I seriously envy Nana and her sister Pori.. They are everywhere with the boys..

Korea, Japan and even Thailand.. I would love to be them one day..~!! XDDD

Guest ilovearronyan

whahhh.. MTV VMAJ is coming nnear......

can anyone tell me prz when they'll be airing it world wide ?

(was it MTV Asia? and what tiem???? i rele wana watch the re-broadcasting ): ): ...

won't Big Bang be performing there as well??)

since I couldn't watch BB's Tell Me Goodbye in the IRIS event... )x

I rele wish.. I can...

; ___ ; this time.

Guest evilgary

top's new hairstyle looks great. but i still prefer his hairstyle while he was filming in iris as it really made him look hot and cool too especially his killer eyes

Guest -maverick-

Honestly, TOP, Taeyang, and GD were never meant to be idols. I'd be very interested to see how the each of them would have developed musically, as artists, outside of the artificial land that is idol-dom. Granted, they still would have been popular, mainstream artists under YG (so not underground) - but I feel that they would have each distinctly developed their own style and music that wouldn't be categorized as 'idol' music.

They were too into their own discovery of music and more meaningful things to be stuck in the basic generic 'idol' routine that we commonly see from *other companies especially*. I"m not saying that Big Bang isn't an idol group, but I think their un-idol-like roots and ultimate desires have helped them succeed, ironically, in the idol world.

Archived