★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Taeyang and GD's friendship is so beautiful. Fighting over and basketball game... hahaha. (L). I think their vastly different personalities have enriched them profoundly, but has also resulted in a personality switch. As they confessed earlier, GD use to be the introvert instead. How endearing!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

T.O.P says visits amusement parks wearing masks

Korean singer and actor Choi Seung-hyun, better known as T.O.P from idol group Big Bang, has said that he sometimes visits amusement parks with his bandmates wearing masks.

Speaking at a showcase for film "Into Fire," held Monday at Seoul's Lotte World Garden Stage, the pop idol remarked, "When I feel stifled, I come [to amusement parks] to have a good time without people knowing. People don't recognize me because I wear a mask when I come."

Actor Kim Seung-woo, who also stars in the film, described the young star as "a very serious person who, unlike young people these days, is not calculative."

Director Lee Jae-han had only praises for Choi and his acting as well, saying that he was "surprised to see a scene where Seung-hyun cries so hard that his nose is running while watching a fellow soldier die."

When asked who can hold his alcohol the best amongst the film's cast members, Hallyu star Kwon Sang-woo pointed to T.O.P and answered, "He is the best drinker. He wouldn't let me go to sleep saying he wanted to hear more about my stories."

"It was so fun staying in Hapcheon [where they shot the film] with these older guys and listening to their stories," T.O.P said in response. "It was really great to listen to their advice and learn from them."

Choi, 22, debuted in 2007 as the rapper of five-member band Big Bang which quickly became one of the hottest idol groups and considered a huge cultural icon for youngsters in Korea.

He also crossed over to acting, appearing in the comics-based TV series "I Am Sam" (KBS2, 2007) and playing an assassin in last year's smash hit "IRIS" alongside top Korean actors Lee Byung-hun and Kim Tae-hee.

"Into Fire," which opens in Korea on June 17, is a war pic based on the true story of 71 student soldiers who fought during the Korean War.

source : asiae.co.kr

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

- - -

TOP being the Crying King and the best drinker :lol:

Fans should look out for ppl wearing masks at the amusement parks ^^

Guest Alla

^lol..I can imagine that..just like when the boys went to theme park wearing masks in Big Show Concert 2009

they acted silly cause no one recognized them..lol

BigBang for SummerSonic 2010 in Osaka and Tokyo

sonic3l.jpg

sonic2t.jpgsonic1s.jpg

the rest of the line-up:http://www.summersonic.com/2010/lineup/

**omo..this is a huge concert..didn't expect Bigbang to be listed in the main stage***

Guest sakime-yong

Wow I really missed BIG BANG!!

And I love Their TMG MV and their SHOUT Of the Reds.

I love all the clips they are so cute and I hope it will have also an official MV.

And this Iv'e got. I want to share this to you guys.

[Jan & Aj Duet Cover] G-Dragon ft. Tae Yang - Look Only At Me (Shine A Light Concert Ver.)

Guest Alla

Big Bang to perform at Summer Sonic 2010

It was revealed on the 25th that popular Korean boy group, Big Bang will be performing at the Summer Sonic 2010.

Big Bang will be performing on August 7th in Osaka and August 8th in Tokyo alongside international artists like Stevie Wonder, Taylor Swift, Sum 41, Jason Derulo and many more.

They are also the third Korean artist invited to this festival after Seo Taiji in 2001 and NELL in 2008. The festival was started in 2000 and has become an international music extravaganza in recent years, attracting crowds of up to 200,000.

YG Entertainment expressed, “The Big Bang members are excited to be invited to perform at this world-class music festival and are looking forward to putting on a great and energetic performances for their fans.”

Big Bang has meanwhile left for Japan on May 25th as they are set to attend the Video Music Awards Japan at the Yoyogi National Stadium on May 29th where they are nominated for the Best Newcomer’s Video Award.

cr:allkpop

TOP's article

I love that he's having a good relationship with his Hyungs

and that it looks that he's greatly improving his acting skills.

Too bad though that they always need to cover up so that

no one would recognize them,..*sigh*

To all posters,please follow this simple Soompi rule:

no shipping/pairing in this thread

***this is Bigbang's thread not a shipping thread***

WORD Alla! haha

SEUNGRI and YURI article

well im glad to see that at least he's very helpful to her

and it's really nice to see friendship blooming in Kpop

BEST DRESS..

Oh YES!! NUMERO UNO GDRAGON!

19672942.jpg

dcgd

thanks everyone for all the post!

ps..thanks kowwow for the PM! ^^

Guest evilgary

lets hope that they will win the Best Newcomer’s Video Award as i believe it would really help them to gain recognition for their efforts in singing

Guest shinhdeplol

김연아, YunA Kim 현대자동차 HyunDai Motor Shouting Korea 15s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0Lemx89ujg

- - -

3shoutingbbprev.gif

2shoutingdaesung6a.gif

^ I wonder if Dae felt embarassed watching this scene :lol:

See more here: http://community.livejournal.com/kpop_gifs/98550.html

C: fayelafee @ LJ

- - -

12801024w.th.jpg1024768wd.th.jpg

Via Yang @ GD-SUPPORTERS

Taken from teambigbang.blogspot.com

- - -

12748005192010052600160.th.jpg12748005192010052600155.th.jpg

12748005192010052600164.th.jpg12748005192010052600163.th.jpg12748005192010052600162.th.jpg

12748005192010052600162.th.jpg12748005192010052600161.th.jpg12748005192010052600h15.th.jpg127480051920100526a0016.th.jpg

C: 세잉♩ (www.urthesun.com) // im_soda @ popcornfor2

^ YB looks so flirty in one of those photos :lol:

Guest oneheroo

Lol at the Dae gif.. He sort of looks like SNSD Tiffany alittle haha.. I mean in the gif. :D Maybe its just me.

Archived