★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

whooa,

taeyang and ha eum looks soo kute!! thanks foe all

the scan or pix that taken foe big show 2010!! by any

chance anyone want to show the poster didnt it come with

a poster too or no the big show book thanks!!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Taeyang's 3rd interview is out

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?sec=f...20108472728392A

- -

Taeyang’s Birthday UFO Message

CS0.11132526_1_1.gif

Translation:

I appreciate that you guys always stand by my side giving me a lot of love ^^ but I just receive your love like this again. I’m sorry and thank you again!

Source: ibigbang

Thanks Janelle for tip

Taken from alwaystaeyang.wordpress.com

Big Show Scans - thanks for sharing all the pictures! i love them! everyone is looking so hot but the picture of taeyang and haeum is so adorable! i can't wait for the release of 2010 Big Show DVD. i think the 09 Big Show DVD was released around July last year, can we expect the same release date? hopefully or sooner which is better! :)

TOP for VOGUE - i didn't expect such answers from TOP. the boys have really matured these past few years. TOP's answers were so deep and very meaningful. i'm glad that we are able to read such great interviews from him and other big bang members as well! TOP shared a lot of interesting things and i love it!

Taeyang's Cap Collection - nice collection!

Taeyang's UFO message - why are you saying sorry?! hahaha but still i hope you had a wonderful time during your birthday! hopefully, we'll get the translations for his interview soon. thanks to ATY for their translations.

there are news of GD elbowing seungri during the shooting of the shouting mv

hope this wont get out of hand

u can see the screen caps from this link

http://blog.naver.com/towhgusgml?Redirect=...gNo=30086509352

the clip:

G-Dragon Beating Victory the real Heart Breaker!!(지드래곤 승리..명치브레이커)

Credit: 9139604

YG explains G-Dragon and Seungri's elbowing incident

CS0_11151752_1_1.jpg

After photos of Big Bang members G-Dragon elbowing Seungri were posted on the internet, their agency, YG Entertainment clarified .

In a phone interview with AsiaE, a representative from YG said, "It's nothing serious. G-Dragon and Seungri really like playing jokes with each other."

He added, "They are known for their nicknames as Tom and Jerry. They really like to annoy each other when they are having fun. The fans are actually aware of this."

Source: Asiae

Credit: teambigbang

Guest angelic_gal369@hotmail.com

I saw the pics and i wasn't very sure about what was going on but then i saw a vid with those scenes.

I don't know what Seungri did wrong to make GD hit him twice like that but it's kind of sad now it's going to be a scandal the explanation YG came up with it's lame i just hope they are ok with eatchother and this will be just a bad memory erased soon i hope.

""After photos of Big Bang members G-Dragon elbowing Seungri were posted on the internet, their agency, YG Entertainment clarified .

In a phone interview with AsiaE, a representative from YG said, "It's nothing serious. G-Dragon and Seungri really like playing jokes with each other."

He added, "They are known for their nicknames as Tom and Jerry. They really like to annoy each other when they are having fun. The fans are actually aware of this."

Source: AsiaE

Shared by vic

Category: News""

And the vid if anyone wants to see for himslef

Read more: http://www.bigbangupdates.com/2010/05/yg-e...l#ixzz0oYOaqScj

Guest iamyourfather

from the video it doesnt look like they are just playing around, GD's elbow looked hurtful.

im sure they have fought much harder at home than this, but lets just hope anti wont make a big fuss outta this, their names have been the top search in korean sites.

Guest syao_sid

I think that the issue is just something trivial that the netizens made big.

I mean, even the closest of friends or brothers (just like how BB treats each other) still gets in your nerves sometimes.

But watchin' the video over and over again it seems that they are really just joking around..well we'll never know.

Come on.. we know how much GRi dotes each other. And they live at the SAME dorm.

Bet BB is just laughing over this matter.

Guest netty

ok.....thats was so Tom&Jerry. LOL

I bet BB fans especially G-Ri fans know very well that the two were playing and joking around.

K netizen must have missed the BB boys too much perhaps... to make fuss over such a thing.

Guest sryche

TOP's vogue interview just moved me. I could not imagine someone at that age answering the questions with so much maturity.

that's why i love this guy

Guest shinhdeplol

I dont know what to say about that thing between Jiyong and Seungri. I just hope that YG's statement is true, but it doesnt seem like it is :(

CS0.11155043_1_1.jpg

LZ0.11155044_1_1.jpg

LT0.11155046_1_1.jpg

source : mydaily news

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

I saw the pics and i wasn't very sure about what was going on but then i saw a vid with those scenes.

I don't know what Seungri did wrong to make GD hit him twice like that but it's kind of sad now it's going to be a scandal the explanation YG came up with it's lame i just hope they are ok with eatchother and this will be just a bad memory erased soon i hope.

""After photos of Big Bang members G-Dragon elbowing Seungri were posted on the internet, their agency, YG Entertainment clarified .

Source: AsiaE

Shared by vic

Category: News""

And the vid if anyone wants to see for himslef

Read more: http://www.bigbangupdates.com/2010/05/yg-e...l#ixzz0oYOaqScj

i'm sorry but GD's elbow didn't even touch Seungri and even if it did, it's nothing seriously, Tom & Jerry

just watch the video carefully because if GD did hits seungri then wouldn't Seungri touch his chest after he got hits because that is what we usually do after we got hurt right? touch it to make sure it's ok etc.

The work of antis

i think it's usual for them to be annoyed with each other, but yeah, seungri looked pretty mad. but since we knows how g-ri communicated, maybe we should put aside this things. it wasn't a good news tho', as it may reduce the likeliness of fans who doesn't really understand g-ri connection.

i hope nothing bad happened. maybe it's just because he's annoy with sr at that moment :)

Guest jeannielam3004

Why this ridiculous thing happens @ this happy time?

And wth with vipz, saying that GD n SR have a hard time ?????

Seriously ...I mean ..is that serious... for us VIPZ watching them all of the time can say that ????

Its not the first time ... this already happened while GD n Kush were talking sth about their TOM-N-JERR relationship on GDtv and netizen made a big fuss about it already ... they said that GD and SR werent doing well ..blah blah blah ...

What about DS n SR ... I mean they r not even close like GD SR and they even make some statement about their relationship in public but their is no talk about that ...no issue.... no controversy....

And if this time the one who elbowed SR is not GDRAGON, i think ppl dont make a big fuss about it...like saying "what s wrong with GD?" "He has no right to do that"

GAh.... they are MEN .... this is what boys do!!!!!! They r not cute boy idols.

After watching that video this morning I just wanted to comment sth about SR's action in that vid rather than GDnSR. But i didnt

In that vid if u guyz watch it and see the situation ... BB mems kinda slow down and it looks like a NG whereas SR was pushing so hard and in around 0:04 - 0:05 he was kinda rude to me ... pushed the girl back with that force .. huh???!!!! so maybe its kinda pissed off when he did sth to G

I dont mean that ppl should judge the video, the action in that video, ...but please watch it n understand the situation ...

about SR's face ... i dont think there is anything special about that ...

Plus this is in korea (Asia), how about ur mother/older bro or sis hits u ??? sue them????

but GD just elbowed the AIR in that vid!!!!!

Netizens commented, “They looked really serious,” “Kim Yuna was a bit taken aback,” “Overreacting again, they are just playing around,” “It isn’t right to hit him,” “They are in the same group right?” “This is the work of antis right?”

Credit: Allkpop

I ship GRI the most .... and I really love their relationship ... Im just so disappointed @ ppl around saying so bad about them .... and more disappointed @ VIPZ in this case

Does anyone know how much GD loves SR or SR admires and loves GD huh?

Guest Abie

What?! I'm surprised this even became an issue xDD LOLS.

FRIENDS DO THAT. Psh. And i cnt believe even some vips think it's mean of gd to do that

when normal people do that :P True. ANOTHER OVER-EXAGGERATED THING.

Haters gotta find flaws you know? To make our idols' life harder.

Why must we help them ruin our idols' image? If you're a vip, you'll just laugh this off...

HAHAHAHAHAHA :)))

Why must we help them ruin our idols' image? If you're a vip, you'll just laugh this off...

HAHAHAHAHAHA :)))

couldn't agree more with you abby ^^ some of my friends were surprised and heartbroken seeing gd acted like that, but i just keep laughing as there's nothing to worry about. aishh, i'm such in happy mood when their mv released and this news is such nerve wrecking ones. =.='' OVERACTING netizens.

for VIPs who still feel taken aback with this news, you shouldn't be worry, trust me. nothing bad happened. XD now I'm joining abby to laugh over this ridiculous news. ROFL! XD

Guest shinhdeplol

Posted?

100521024.th.jpg100521019.th.jpg

C: 유 동인척 @ DCInside

- - -

More photos of the AnB mobile phone chain (?)

dedd3ebdb51c5a3018d81f0.th.jpgcc4b31ff079e487fd7887d0.th.jpgbb0a7e5657732a253b29350.th.jpga32adcdf0451a6e38c10290.th.jpg

451504014610734d3812bb0.th.jpg035263210d407b7eac34de0.th.jpg055490dba74e8d1610df9b0.th.jpg365e44ff59fb0a2c08244d3.th.jpg

70bb950b24a1aaf53ac7633.th.jpg64e604261cfdd6098644f90.th.jpg05fef00a2969d0eb63d9860.th.jpg3b1ef139de2813d014cecb0.th.jpg

from blog.naver

taken from omo__嚸の丶@ baidu

- - -

This one photo makes me feel so much better after reading about that "news"

17613984.jpg

C: ㅡㅡ @ DCinside

They <3 each other :D

Guest maxim16

even though it is normal to see times like this especially with GD and Seungri but this one bothers me like hell, lol. so i looked closely and got the answer..

from the beginning. seungri was so hyper, he shoved the girls at the back...seungri was just like spreading his arms like crazy, sigh, maknae needs tranquilizers :lol: but i know he was just passionate, however at around 0:04, could you see seungri's left hand pulled Jiyong's neck while grabbing the beats? if i were Ji i would be pissed too... :huh:

okay okay, so much for that, boys will be boys.

Archived