★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Lucky

wow. the tell me goodbye vid

was super hott!!!! all of them. esp GD tho.

omg..so sexyyy.thanks for posting the link up.:]

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vip_gd

^

^

so jiyong turns into an old caucasian man ..? LOL

and i love the mv!!

it's so artistic and mysterious.

it's like those old american films.

it was a bit hard trying to comprehend the words from TOP's rap

Guest fiyfly

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the song and the PV! They all look great and song is perfect. Absolutely captures the feeling of IRIS to a T and just sounds hella awesome. Such a great gift as Sunday draws to a close and the dreaded Monday comes. :D

Guest sukira91

Words can't express how awesome BB looks in the video.

O Em Gee! X3 Jiyong oppa looks so dang hawt!

I love the song and the video.

*watches again* kkk

Dae, Tae, and Ri's voice sound so good together. I love the way it blend so well together.

And they all look smexy, really matured oh my BB

Guest pinkswirlz

OHEMGEE;; THAT WAS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THAT THERE WAS A NEW BIG BANG VIDEO FROM YGENTERTAINMENT ON YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!

I SERIOUSLY HOPE JIYONG WOULD KEEP HIS HAIR LIKE THAT<333

AND THE SONG;; LOVEEED ITT(:

Guest ooxstacee

There was no warning at all!

You almost killed me there, Mister YG. -___-!!

I had to pause at :34 and again at TOP's part, cause I thought my heart was going to jump out and run off, LOL.

Omg. They're freaking hot.

So, thats what the grey hair's for, huh? <3

And the smoking, getting drunk, guns, sitting in the rain. Omg, I die!

Soompiers should be glad I'm already calmed now that I'm posting, lol!

But wah, I really like the song. :)

Guest Kushi

Mmm from the previews I was expecting a lot more Daesung in the song. BUT nevertheless, it's an amazing song. You can definitely tell that Big Bang is being more and more of a group with their harmonization. I mean if you listen to 'last farewell' or something of the pass, they don't really blend their voices, but this song is just pure love.

I was totally thinking about the June 09 release and sighing about it just a couple hours ago, then suddenly this pops out today. Talk about thank god.

I hope their Korean come back would contain songs similar to this, this MV completely made my month really.

And I know what I posted probably makes no sense, but who cares really, BB just released a MV!!! ahhh!!

Guest Mehndi

RT @TeamBIGBANG we beg you please not to reupload the PV

to help #BIGBANG gains more views on YGE YT channel http://is.gd/ccB3f .Thank you

the MV so classy i really love it

Many scenes relate to IRIS

like TOP is a NSS guy with gray hair

Guest Banana Peel

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG *O* is anyone else really spazzing out like me? LOL.

It was totally unexpected for me, dang, that really made my night.

I LOVED how everyone looked in there, oh my goodness, lol. Can this mv get anymore perfect than this? TOP's gray hair wasn't even bad at all! Loved his red streak and the glasses. GD, wow, he looked super hot here. That's for sure. TY, DS & Seungri all looked perfect here as well. ahhh, I'm very satisfied :D heh heh heh.

Guest eys2c

OHEMGEE;; THAT WAS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THAT THERE WAS A NEW BIG BANG VIDEO FROM YGENTERTAINMENT ON YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!

I SERIOUSLY HOPE JIYONG WOULD KEEP HIS HAIR LIKE THAT<333

AND THE SONG;; LOVEEED ITT(:

totally agree with you. i just clicked my channel subscription on youtube and i saw the video. if only i'm not in the office right now...i might have been screaming out loud!!!!!! totally made my day.

who cares 'bout works when it comes to MY PRECIOUS BIG BANG!!!! ;)

can't help spazz 'bout it. seems to me..it got it's own story. and as far as i understand...SEUNGRI became a very hawt detective.(he didn't look like a cute maknae anymore to me). DAE SUNG like an emo serial killer(i love his scene while in the rain...) TOP like...hurm...i don't know..first he's like an EVIL MAFIA BOSS....then he become a fugitive...while TAE YANG...like a very drop-dead-gorgeous runaway guy..whom stranded in a desert...and GD....i don't what he's role...but he was so damn hot!!!

aahhhhh...i could watch this PV a whole day. maybe i might skip my lunch today. ;):P:blink:

Guest chaq_momiji

KYAAaa~~~ :D

just wanna say.... the New MV was AWESOOMEE~~~!!!!!!!

got a heart attack when I saw it..

TOP... OMG!!! OMG!! He just kills there without a gun just by sitting in that chair.. with that HAIRR~~

and GD welcomed us with him soaked in the rain,.. HELLO~~~ Dies... >.<

love the MV, hottest I've seen so far.. now I can't really wait for their actual comeback... Bigbang fighting~ :)

TELL ME GOODBYE

omg BIGBANG's way of saying "people do goodbye stage because we're COMING BACK!"

LOL just kidding ..omg they never fail to amaze me. I love that they did a song that

gave recognition to their talents and not limiting it to technological advances.

THIS IS THE BIGBANG I LOVE...

damn they are going back to old school style..no vocalizers!

I cant wait to see them back on Korean Ent scene...

@Thuy: what the! haha GD's still handsome after twenty years.haha

The girl is the MV is the same one in GD's Heartbreaker, Haru Haru, and was Top's costar for I Am Sam right (?!)

It looks like her..>XD

You're saying it's KIM SO EUN...was that the name..the girl on I AM SAM and HARUHARU!!

OMG i love YG more haha

OHMYGOD. I'M IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN (though, i never "fell" out of love with the fine-talented-quintet)

Dae Tae and Ri... their harmonising was amazing. Their vocals seriously have improved. aksfklsdfsdlkjsldkjfsd. They look fine as as well!

GD appealed to me most with his rapping. It's edgy but works well with the vocals.

AND HOLY! TOP LOOKS SO HOT WITH BUMPS AND BRUISES ON HIS FACE. He is the epitome of dangerous. (L)

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

OMG! I thought I was reading the wrong thing on allkpop! I'm so suprised at the release today! LOL...

BUT OMG! I love LOVE LOVE the MV! Everything from the acting to the scene to the song! It's just luv!!!!

SR's scene as a detective, I'm loving it! GD is freaking HOT! TY on the piano, what more can u asked for?! DS's dreaming voice....aigoo...I'm dying for him....

So this is where TOp got his gray hair from! Still, I'm loving every single piece of it!

The girl is the MV is the same one in GD's Heartbreaker, Haru Haru, and was Top's costar for I Am Sam right (?!)

It looks like her..>XD

I know that this is their Japanese PV, but I get the Korean feel (I don't know what I'm talking about now) from the MV! LOL....still, this makes me anticipate more for their comeback! Please do comeback sooN!!!!

Guest andloveyelledno

OH MY GOD! You guys, hold me please! lol

This MV is just too much to handle! Where to begin?

First of all, the song is stunning. I've actually been listening to the clips we had for a while now so finally getting to hear the whole song has put me on cloud nine.

Could they sound any more beautiful? From the TOP's rap to Dae's soulful cries...love love LOVE!

And of course, they ALL look so damn good it actually hurts to look at them :D

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! THIS is how you do an angsty video people *spazz spazz spazz*

Guest Abie

LOTS OF PEOPLE ON THE THREAD NOW!

HOPE THE GUESTS WOULD ACTUALLY SIGN UP AT SOOMPI SO THEN THERE'D BE MORE ACTIVE USERS XD

TELL ME GOODBYE<3

i so didn't expect for it to come out today.

as soon as someone had posted up the link at twitter, i died.

and the boys' acting skills were so awesome!

Man, even the vocals, the songs...the melody...

BIGBANG!!! PLS COME BACK NOW!

i can't think straight a while back xD The mv is just beyond beautiful.

YG sure is HD in everything<3 i hope this song would hit charts!

all members had enough screentime~

And i gotta say...TOP's hair looks quite good on him xD

VIPS!!! TIME TO UNLURK NOW!!!

SPAZZ WITH US TO SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR BB<3

ETA: aaaaaaaaaaaaa! HOW EPIC IS THIS! I TOPPED THE PAGE! YES! YES! YES!

lottebb3.gif

bae3.jpg

gd1wq.jpg

top3ap.jpg

GDYB AND TABI BIAS!

Anyway, I don't think my spazzing can be posted here BUT I REALLY WANT TO SHARE TO YOU GUYS WHAT I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW SO IF YOU PLEASE, READ MY ENTRY HERE: MY BLOG

ETA: @leslie_lei Don't have HQ caps...yet! XD

LOVE GD'S PART!

* LETTING YOU GO...LETTING YOU GO -

I GOT THIS.

STILL THINKING ABOUT THIS THING A LOT

IT GOT ME SHAKEN UP [ please tell me there's no way.... ]

AND IT GOT MY HEAD SPINNIN ROUND ROUND ROUND ROUND [ please tell me there's no way ]

DON'T WANNA TAKE THE FALL, IT'S BEST TO JUST BREAK IT UP -

IT'S GOING TO BE BETTER FOR YOU TO MOVE ON...*

Archived