★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest yaoming11

loll the Clip is Awesome

Tae Yang is so cute on the bike and Daesung ahhaha he always gets owned.

Can't wait for next part

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MidnightByul

Ahh Tabi your so hot! All of you are! Gah ><

I love his scream in the second part of the world cup video. And, Daesung. I can totally see you becoming the as great as JaeSuk, if you ever go into variety shows as a career. LOL

posted?

Kim Ji Won is crowned Big Bang’s Lollipop girl

20100513_lollipopgirl.jpg

Big Bang’s Lollipop girl has finally been unveiled!

It was announced that Kim Ji Won is the chosen Big Bang’s Lollipop girl. She already became a hot issue by becoming the #1 searched item on the 8th because of her past CF.

This lucky girl will get to film the Lollipop CF with Big Bang. The identity of this girl had been kept secret for awhile to create suspense and they even covered her face with a huge lollipop in a photo to build suspense.

People recognized her from her old CF and this garnered a lot of attention for her.

Netizens commented,

“She’s so pretty.”

“She’s refreshing.”

“She looks like a real cheerleader.”

What do you think of her?

Credit: Allkpop

Guest Abie

Hyundai Shouting Second Story :))

im glad i woke up early. HAHA. And having to see this this early in the morning is more than i could ask for xD Oh, BIGBANG<3 It's so cute how Ji and Dae were crying while going home coz they failed searching for loud people xD YB riding that small bike is so Bebe-ish~ Me likey<3 TOP's shout! Hahaha. His socks are just...xD I dunno...im getting used to it by nao since ive been replying the vid for like 6 times now. Keke. Dae is so good with his expressions~ Im so excited for his drama!!! 8D ROFL at their expressions when Yuna answered the phone! FANBOYS!!! I cnt wait for the next story!

TOP fancam from DU :))

one word: ARMS!!!

Dankook University Event Fancam

OMG TOP's slowly showing his beloved body

hahaha..i love it!

Kim Ji Won is crowned Big Bang’s Lollipop girl

This girl's pretty! i cant wait to see their cf

im sure it'll have loads of good stuff

SHOUTING KOREA

i kept asking myself who do i like being paired

with Kim YUNA..TOP or Gdragon?

hahaha i just love it when GD said "YUNA?"

5CLIPS BEFORE THE MV?? ok ok..i'll be patient..

Hyundai Shouting Second Story

OMFG that was pure AIGOO-ness of all BB members...i specially

LOVE Dae, Top and YB's random shouting..

gaaaaaaah KIM YUNA is ♥♥

BIGBANG comeback..

please please

16001760.jpg

c:sissy@dctop

Guest juang_bb

ya! just when I am about to go on hiatus for a week, they shower us with all these BB goodness again especially TABI!!!

agree, it seems like Tabi is getting more comfortable with his body now. When I saw the DanKook U fancam, my first reaction was... his arms! he's wearing a really short sleeved shirt...his arms!!! lmao! i guess the tough time he had while shooting the war movie paid off, eh?!? more! more! and he looks so casual during the event...love it. he looks younger and like a regular college student, except that he's the hottest guy in school. lol! but his rings still give it away, that he's Top.. the BAMF BB rapper!

Spazzing part 2. the 2nd clip. im loving the Shouting Project. I love the fact that they are so laidback and chill in the videos. it's like they're just told to be themselves. their dorky personalities really show...and their aegyo too! the ending was so cute... when Tabi hang up the phone and they're all surprised that Kim Yuna answered the phone. All of them were like..giggling fanboys!!! all their reactions were cute. GD was adorable when he covered his face. Dae's dream scene with YunA was funny!! and the screaming scene of TOP DS YB....really... these boys!.

i hope BSX releases more pics. and that screencap of TOP from the Into the Gunfire news.... HOT!!! sorry for my TOP spazztastic biased post... can't help it! :P

Guest shinhdeplol

Jiyong's fanart

1cf0f81354604cab81cc461.jpg

C: libra82 @ BBTH

- - -

TOP at the uni event last night

cs01074593111.th.jpgcs01074592111.th.jpg3l01074590611.th.jpg

7v01074588211.th.jpg3l01074586311.th.jpgcs01074585211.th.jpgkl01074583411.th.jpg

C: Big Bang baidu bar // bigbangupdates.com

Guest fiyfly

Been lurking, but had to come out because I'm so happy to see the boys so active and having fun TOGETHER! The Shouting song, videos and pictures reminds me why I really fell for them - so close, fun, energetic, cute AND they have all the talent. They really have been making my rather long and not so great days. And I love the song for Hyundai - yes it's been autotuned, but totally captures the feeling of the World Cup and even gets me excited.

Thanks to everyone who's been posting all the pics and videos. Really appreciate it, as it's feeding my Big Bang craving until they FINALLY come back at the end of the year. :D

the second video clip is HILARIOUS!!!!!!

omg, I Dae's dream, Yuna, rejection, his reaction = priceless

the phone part was really cute,

my fav is probably the screaming part, the boys are adorable.

i want more!

Guest Velocity

tumblrl2ees0vz3c1qa3jc8.jpg

does anyone know where this is from? o_o and if it isn't too much to ask may I have a video link too?

I hope people consider Alla's idea.

anyways, just saw the second video clip, i love the beginning and with all the crazy shouting and stuff. Dae Sung's dream is just hilarious, the "crying" face lol lolhaha, may be you shouldn't do that Dae dae.

so there are going to be 5 clips in total? it's fun to see the guys acting and stuff, though sometimes it's abit overexagerated, but it's still fun to watch.

Guest shinhdeplol

Some unshared gifs from the shoot with Lollipop girls. they are all around 1.00mb so they shouldnt cause your comps to freeze

3L0.10682368_1_1.gif3L0.10682377_1_1.gif

LZ0.10682369_1_1.gifCS0.10682370_1_1.gif

9K0.10682372_1_1.gifUL0.10682373_1_1.gif

VZ0.10682392_1_1.gifCS0.10682395_1_1.gif

E80.10682397_1_1.gif9K0.10682399_1_1.gif

C: fayelafee @ kpop_gifs

WORD WOMAN!!! haha

Alla, the sad thing is

people are unstoppable these days.

VIPS lets be sensitive to others viewing this thread.

Posts are appreciated but let's maintain smooth posting.

Thanks to all...

KIMYUNA and BB mv.gaah i cant wait!

does anyone know a subbed vid of the shouting Korea clip

2??? this one ==> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia6MnEQzVW8...player_embedded

First of all, I don't want to sound rude and no offense to anyone

Please please don't post

-too much GIFs either it's small or large

-too much screencaps even if you put them into thumbnails

-too big pictures

***provide a link would be better***

Seriously, it's no fun when your computer froze for 10 minutes

lastly,please don't do it again because I don't like to repeat this again and again..*sigh*

Archived